Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
At All Costs, I Will Protect You... [Saruno, Ryu.] [Anyone else, PM both to join] Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
At All Costs, I Will Protect You... [Saruno, Ryu.] [Anyone else, PM both to join] Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
At All Costs, I Will Protect You... [Saruno, Ryu.] [Anyone else, PM both to join] Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
At All Costs, I Will Protect You... [Saruno, Ryu.] [Anyone else, PM both to join] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
At All Costs, I Will Protect You... [Saruno, Ryu.] [Anyone else, PM both to join] Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
At All Costs, I Will Protect You... [Saruno, Ryu.] [Anyone else, PM both to join] Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
At All Costs, I Will Protect You... [Saruno, Ryu.] [Anyone else, PM both to join] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
At All Costs, I Will Protect You... [Saruno, Ryu.] [Anyone else, PM both to join] Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
At All Costs, I Will Protect You... [Saruno, Ryu.] [Anyone else, PM both to join] Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

At All Costs, I Will Protect You... [Saruno, Ryu.] [Anyone else, PM both to join]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Thai Underworld .

At All Costs, I Will Protect You... [Saruno, Ryu.] [Anyone else, PM both to join] Empty
PostSubject: At All Costs, I Will Protect You... [Saruno, Ryu.] [Anyone else, PM both to join]   At All Costs, I Will Protect You... [Saruno, Ryu.] [Anyone else, PM both to join] Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 12:20 pm

"Saruno, we'll have to set foot tomorrow morning, or he will die.

She remembered the exact moment from the last night that she would see Saruno, until she was woken from her curse. She had forgotten one thing to tell him one thing, if he didn't get there in time with the tonfas removed from her hands, she would be killed. Her cold blood would make it seem like she was still alive, though. Slowly, Ryu hugged Saruno before she would leave from his office as he rested, and she left the building and pushed herself to where the tonfas were. She picked them up and fell backward with them in her gentle hands as a dark cloud rose over again over the Lightning Country and a huge lightning bolt landed right beside her as her eyes went grey with no pupils, her snowy hair grew to her elbows and turned as black as a raven, and one of her eyes was possessed by the 'Three-Tomoe Sharingan'. She stood normally until a great pain came to her face as she fell frontwards with a scream. It was happening. The curse just took over as the mark rested upon her gentle cheek. They had to set foot as soon as he removed the tonfas from her hands, but she wouldn't remember him ever. It would be as hard as hell to remove the tonfas from her hands.
Back to top Go down

At All Costs, I Will Protect You... [Saruno, Ryu.] [Anyone else, PM both to join] Empty
PostSubject: Re: At All Costs, I Will Protect You... [Saruno, Ryu.] [Anyone else, PM both to join]   At All Costs, I Will Protect You... [Saruno, Ryu.] [Anyone else, PM both to join] Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 1:24 pm

Saruno was a bit quietly asleep in his Raikage office, sleeping just a bit back in his chair, his breathing being steady and neat, not a flaw or snore type sound in it. Yet, hearing some sort of scream from the outside, where the crack in his window picked up the sound, not too far from the building itself really. Quickly moving upwards and out, he vanished from his chair in his office within a mere moment, not being a trace of his being there. Appearing in a second, on the rooftop of his great office, he looked down at Ryu, who had just gotten a hold of her Tonfa. It looked like some sort of curse, some sort of pain riding through her very body. Looking closely at her being, he saw her hair begin to grown down to her elbows, turning a pitch black, raven-colored pigment, her cheek showing some sort of mark. A Curse mark. So that's the curse she was talking about, the energies of the mark was almost unbelievable. Quickly sliding down, both arms at his sides, he was going to take those Tonfa away from her, hopefully without harming her. "Ryu!" he shouted, trying to get her attention, maybe a little bit. Hopefully it would get her attention, maybe distract her.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: At All Costs, I Will Protect You... [Saruno, Ryu.] [Anyone else, PM both to join]   At All Costs, I Will Protect You... [Saruno, Ryu.] [Anyone else, PM both to join] Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 1:34 pm

"Who dares disturb my host, hmh?

Using Ryu's voice, the curse made her body stand and remove his hand from the tonfa looking like the real girl had actually done it. "You may be this girl's lover, or fiance, but love will just kill you as a Shinobi. This young kunoichi actually has the power to withstand me. I rest inside these tonfas, and surprisingly, I'm stronger then you! Can't you believe it? A weapon, stronger then the Raikage himself. I'm glad I have the chance to smell your blood. You may be great, but no greater then me. I have made this girl immortal as long as she is holding these tonfas. Once you remove them, she will die! And then I will have the girl's body still! Hear that? I WILL ALWAYS WIN! The girl inside that you once knew is being eaten away as we speak, so why don't I get a chance to taste your blood, hmh? the curse cackled, taking the girl's hand to Saruno's arm as to tonfa rose and attempted to cut his skin. One wrong move could kill Saruno, which Ryu screamed inside for, being eaten as they spoke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At All Costs, I Will Protect You... [Saruno, Ryu.] [Anyone else, PM both to join]   At All Costs, I Will Protect You... [Saruno, Ryu.] [Anyone else, PM both to join] Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 2:00 pm

Within the blink of an eye, A large blade, about taller than Saruno himself appeared just by his right hand, blocking the Tonfa with it's sharp edges. Such ease by not him, but Yuui herself. It was his blade, not the person. "You don't think your just as powerful as i am, I'm not the one holding the Hilt here, my blade does..." he said only quietly, trying not to let the demonic voice of the Tonfa get through, "And i would suggest Letting Ryu back to her control, i wouldn't want the both of you getting chopped up into little diced pieces..." Yuui's voice overcame his eyes and voice, showing just the color of his eyes different, and the tone of his voice. Such power in one swing of a sword. The sharp edges didn't cut into them Tonfa, rather, they didn't harm them at all. Just, blocked it. Small waves of chakra flowed visibly, then invisibly down the sides of his sword, letting it's pink and purple colors radiate through it. "Your not harming this little vessel i have here, if he dies, it'll be hard to find another host..."
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: At All Costs, I Will Protect You... [Saruno, Ryu.] [Anyone else, PM both to join]   At All Costs, I Will Protect You... [Saruno, Ryu.] [Anyone else, PM both to join] Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 2:31 pm

"Women, always pestering men. Don't you get tired of it, Saruno? Don't these women always get on your nerves? I'll just help you and kill one this instant!"

The curse seemed to cause a large flash, and bolts of thunder and lightning struck all around the two bodies with the spirits inside their bodies. "Didn't you promise that you would set foot to find Ryu Ekikishou Ukiku Uchiha's father... Alive? Well guess what? I got him too with a personal spirit of my own. This spirit tortures the host until they're dead, we'll just switch bodies and Ryu will be gone. Then she won't pester you anymore, Saruno." he cracked, "And then.. The cursed tonfa struck Yuui and continued on, attempting to cut the sword. Soon, the spirit finally had a plan of his own. "Oh, YES! The Bow's of Oblivion! They're indestructable at points, and it's the one weapon that killed the Abinara's and the Ukiku! How pleasant! I'll just torture your host Yuui until he gives in!" The curse deflected the tonfas off the blade, and slowly made it so the four could hear the real kunoichi inside of the curse.

"Saruno, you promised me you could get me to my father, now he's gone, and I'll be forever like this. You may as well kill me now, I can't ever be with you again. Saruno, just please, kill me. I'm in cold blood. The spirit of the Ukiku will live on and pass to another girl. After you kill this body, you could get my spirit into another host which I have found who is just as beautiful. I know this hurts you, but please, If you want this body to love you, Yuui has the intelligence to figure it out. I'm too dull to figure this one out. But one thing, 'At All Costs, I Will Protect You', Saruno."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At All Costs, I Will Protect You... [Saruno, Ryu.] [Anyone else, PM both to join]   At All Costs, I Will Protect You... [Saruno, Ryu.] [Anyone else, PM both to join] Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 3:18 pm

Tears began to go down Saruno's eyes now as he looked at her, then Tonfa, then to Yuui. Hundreds of thoughts raced in his mind, to kill Ryu? Was the Tonfa's Spirit lying, was this all to get Ryu to want to kill herself, or, to make him kill her?! Shaking his head only some, he removed Yuui from the weapon that was scraping against her's. The blade's top edge laid against the ground as he looked towards Ryu's form, her voice saying out the words she spoke. "You spirit, i don't know what you are, but how?! Rain country is a far ways away! How can you just switch bodies like that!? Some sort of teleportation?!" he shouted some, swaying his left arm in that motion to what he was saying. 'Yuui, what do you want?!' he shouted a bit in his head, as Yuui was vibrating in his right hand. 'I want you to kill her, that spirit is telling the truth...' her voice said, making him close his eyes a bit tightly. 'What?!'

'It's the Truth Saruno...once you kill her, I'll be the one tracking down her spirit, so do it, now' she said now, letting a small bit of pink and purple chakra flow along his hand some, making it raise. 'No Yuui! I won't kill Ryu!' he shouted again in his head, trying to hold back his hand, but just couldn't. 'Why, why do you want me to do this...'

'Because, it's fun...'

[Short]
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: At All Costs, I Will Protect You... [Saruno, Ryu.] [Anyone else, PM both to join]   At All Costs, I Will Protect You... [Saruno, Ryu.] [Anyone else, PM both to join] Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 4:39 pm

"Saruno.. What ever happened to our happily ever after? What ever happened to us helping eachother? Saruno, just please, whatever you want to do, do it. If you want me to stay like this, then I will, if you want me to die... I will. Saruno, if you want me to live on and actually have our love again, kill me, and I'll rest in another body or in one of your weapons. Or there's just one other choice..."

The spirit instantly stopped the communication between the two, and slowly, he cackled. He then moved the tonfa in Ryu's hand to the air and back to Saruno's arm. "That was one BAD MOVE... Now, let me kill your host, Yuui. It's now, or later. I told you, I ALWAYS get my way. I will ALWAYS WIN. ALWAYS!" The spirit cracked, laughing maniacly. Until a gust of wind flew throughout the area.

"What a liar.. Taking control of my princess, and telling this lad that I was dead. Get prepared, Goro." A wolf came from the distance and nuzzled the bodies of Ryu and Saruno."So, lad. What's your choice? Do you want me to remove the seal from this girl? It won't be forever, but it'll kick into my princess. She's always been like this since birth with my beloved Kira Uchiha. We placed a spirit inside of her to protect her so she wouldn't end up being hurt. This is the curse, but the spirit is protecting her from being fully adapted to this form. This is only half of the strength of the real curse. Anyways, yes. I have always been a wolf. And Ryu is both human and canine. Kira was a human who was with me when I could actually transform into a human. And this curse affected my wife, and I could do nothing. Just before the incident with the Bow's of Oblivion, many wolves of the Ukiku killed Kira, and I was blamed for it. I never wanted to be a human again. But believe me, lad. Once I take the form that Ryu has now, she will be normal, and she can control herself again, but there is a downside. Once I remove the seal that's cursing her, the spirit will be removed. And after that, the curse will still be inside her where she can't control it for a few months, and then the spirit won't be there to protect her when this happens again. If you agree, I will ask you to protect my only member of the Ukiku left and even through non-dangerous seeming missions. And Ryu, if you can hear me, you won't be a part of the Akatsuki. Do you both understand me? Because if you don't, I will commit suicide for no reason except to save my daughter."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At All Costs, I Will Protect You... [Saruno, Ryu.] [Anyone else, PM both to join]   At All Costs, I Will Protect You... [Saruno, Ryu.] [Anyone else, PM both to join] Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 4:59 pm

A wolf came through the area, as a gushing wind passed through the skies, his vision sliding over to the wolf that was her father. A Ukiku, no. Ryu's Father. Simply bowing in the presence of such a man, he simply let up a small smile, letting his emotion just stay within, so he didn't sound like someone who cared way too much. His fear of the Ukiku vanished, as the wolf began to speak, and finished. His right eye looked over to Ryu, who was being controlled by Goro, the name of the Spirit it seemed. "Yes, i wish for you to save Ryu-chan, i will do anything for her, at any time, i will do as you ask, no questions asked." He said a bit firmly, his eyes looking down at the ground now. He had no right to look at her father, it was of something he couldn't have the honor to do so. Yuui lays a bit flat on the ground, being released from his grip. She was a bit annoyed at the fact he had released his grip, and was now flat on the ground. She could control people, using her own chakra, yet when it came to moving herself? No, that wasn't going to happen. She couldn't move the metal at any angle, she didn't have the power to. Within the blade, in her own little spirit form, she just pouted a bit angrily. 'Stupid Bakaja...' she said quietly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: At All Costs, I Will Protect You... [Saruno, Ryu.] [Anyone else, PM both to join]   At All Costs, I Will Protect You... [Saruno, Ryu.] [Anyone else, PM both to join] Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2009, 11:00 am

"Young man, you have the right to look at me. Even though I am the leader of the Ukiku, you can. You've helped my daughter a million times, and after I cure her after this, I will die, so I will help you by giving you three of my guard wolves to protect you two, and you've promised you will protect my daughter, so..."

The white, cream coloured wolf seem to transform to human. His eyes were pure grey like his daughter's, no pupils as if he had been cursed, too. His hair was silver, long, reaching to the bottom of his neck with long strands of hair brushing in his face. He wore armour across his chest and a blue sweater with a large dark brown belt carrying equipment.

"Being immortal can show no aging, but mine has lasted too long. I've been alive one million years, and I've been hurt badly. Ryu shows no aging, but she is not immortal, but at times, her mother has given her the power to look like other woman, or like her true self. You have not seen her true form, but it is truely beautiful. After I save her, she will look like her real self."

The man slowly witdrawed his own pair of tonfas, the blades were sharper than a sword's. He cut the arm of Ryu's body and cut the same place on his arm, taking the crystal inside and shoving it in hers. The curse gave power to heal the wound.

"Damn! Damn! No power like this has existed for a while! I could have controlled the Bows of Oblivion! I HAD THE DAMNED CHANCE TO!"

Ryu's body dropped to the ground, and so did her father's, Goro mysteriously didn't come out, but stayed in Ryu's body. Her hair shifted from her elbows to the top of her back and it shifted white. She wore a black sports bra and belted shorts. She wore black stockings and black belted boots with no heels. Her skin was a pale peach like colour. Slowly, her pink eyes opened as she stared at her father.

"Father?" she asked, pushing herself up tenderly, noticing the cut on his arm, "Father! Don't die!" Her face suddenly became pelted in tears as she held onto him and layed over her father's body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At All Costs, I Will Protect You... [Saruno, Ryu.] [Anyone else, PM both to join]   At All Costs, I Will Protect You... [Saruno, Ryu.] [Anyone else, PM both to join] Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 2:12 pm

As the man slit his arm, and Ryu's, a crystal was placed in her arm from his perspective, making him want to just help, but seeing the man fall, made him want to try and help anyway he could. But knowing far too many immortals, made him keep back, seeing Ryu climb over top of her father's nonliving body, made him just tear up just a little, looking away. Goro didn't seem to show anymore, along with Yuui just sealed herself up in the blade, not being too much interested in the situation. "Your fault Saruno, not mine" her voice said just from a slight distance.

"Ryu..." he said softly towards her, moving just a little closer to the two, still sorta sitting down. He wiped a couple of his few tears on his cheeks with his sleeve, looking at Ryu with just a little bit of sorrow. Her features had vanished, but the demon was sealed, she looked more beautiful than before, and, which made him blush, her true form, it seemed she wasn't all the way dressed when it happened. Blinking just a little, he looked away, remembering too much on what happened to his father, he died before him, right in his very arms. The greatest and most powerful man in the world, had died in battle. His eyes closed some as he sighed, facing back towards the two. "I'm sorry Ryu..."

Within the blade of chaos, Yuui, Yuui was just dwindling around in her endless void known as her own space. Having all the power in the world, besides a Blade of Fate, she had a lot of power, even creation. Which made her think, 'Maybe Saruno will do something...eh, whatever, his problem with it, not mine...' she thought, snapping her fingers as a chair just appeared behind her. "Ah..." she said, leaning back in the chair as she sat down in it. "Too bad it won't be as much fun..."
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: At All Costs, I Will Protect You... [Saruno, Ryu.] [Anyone else, PM both to join]   At All Costs, I Will Protect You... [Saruno, Ryu.] [Anyone else, PM both to join] Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 4:09 pm

Her body cringed at the sound of her father's heart stopping. Ryu's face became even more stained with gentle tears as they fell onto her father's body, and slowly, her arms wrapped around him like when she was hugged by him as a young girl. The arms of her father that had looked fifteen and had stayed that way for a million years was warm. Ryu let go and rubbed his pale face with her thumb, "Goodbye, father." Her face was stained by tears of her own, snapping her fingers to make three wolves bow in her presence as they took the body of their leader. Ryu was now leader of the Ukiku since her father had died. She turned around with her head lowered, she was depressed completely, of course. Walking towards Kumogakure, she bumped into Saruno, her arms wrapping around him like a child's arms would. Looking up and seeing her love, she smiled as beautiful as she could, moving her head to his chest, listening for his gentle heartbeat that made her life happier.

"Saruno, it's okay. It's not your fault that my father died, it's my fault for being so stupid in the first place. The curse is still inside of me, and my father said that I can't be a part of the Akatsuki, so come on, I'll move in your home. I promise, I won't be a burden."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At All Costs, I Will Protect You... [Saruno, Ryu.] [Anyone else, PM both to join]   At All Costs, I Will Protect You... [Saruno, Ryu.] [Anyone else, PM both to join] Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 5:30 pm

Saruno just looked at her now as she did to him, making him blush a little as she spoke, looking just a little away, then back to her eyes. Nodding some, he wrapped his arms around her waist, hugging her all so lightly. "Yes Ryu-chan...I'll even show you around..." he said all so softly, hugging her just a little more, then releasing his grip around her. It was a bit embarrassing to show Ryu his new home, even though he hasn't been in it in nearly half a month or two. He would get refreshed in memory about it as well. It was only about half a mile from his office. Maybe it would be easier if they had an escort.

"Hey, um, i've always wanted to try something, you wanna come along?" he asked a bit, trying not to sound too nervous at all. Swaying his right palm just a little, some clouds from overhead began to float down to the two, in a light fog, being able to see, just condensing to a small cloud before them.

[Short as hell, sorry. ><]
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: At All Costs, I Will Protect You... [Saruno, Ryu.] [Anyone else, PM both to join]   At All Costs, I Will Protect You... [Saruno, Ryu.] [Anyone else, PM both to join] Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 1:10 pm

The fog surrounded them like a dream come true. She nodded lightly and opened her mouth to speak, "Saruno, its either your home or your office, whatever is more comfortable to you, Saruno." She smiled generously as she held onto him with her arms gently wrapped around his stomach area and her head was just above his gentle heartbeat. "Saruno, you've saved me from many dangers, but I can't find any way to pay you back. Do you have any ideas?" She slowly stroked his cheek with her soft thumb, gently pecking him on the cheek with a elegant pair of lips.

[Mine's alot shorter. It's alright, Zane. :]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At All Costs, I Will Protect You... [Saruno, Ryu.] [Anyone else, PM both to join]   At All Costs, I Will Protect You... [Saruno, Ryu.] [Anyone else, PM both to join] Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jul 2009, 1:03 pm

Blushing just a little bit more at her words, and her gentle kiss against his check, the cloud around them began to slowly condense a bit around their feet, forming into a solid-like cloud, keeping them afloat some. "My house, i have a surprise for you..." he said all so softly towards Ryu, leaning down and lightly kissing her cheek, then back up once more. "It's been so many dangers, yet, it was all worth it, to be saving you" he smiled, letting the cloud begin to raise a little, the wind from under it beginning to allow them to lightly float in the air. The moon above began to shine through the clouds, over the entire Kumogakure no Sato area, making it a little more towards the mood.

[Short.. ><]
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: At All Costs, I Will Protect You... [Saruno, Ryu.] [Anyone else, PM both to join]   At All Costs, I Will Protect You... [Saruno, Ryu.] [Anyone else, PM both to join] Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jul 2009, 1:26 pm

[It's alright, just add more detail. :]]

Ryu smiled, feeling the gentle embrace of his lips against her soft cheek like she had done to him, making her slowly close her eyes as she layed her head against his shoulder as she felt the wind pelt enough pressure to lift the two into the thick clouds around the two. "A surprise? Already, huh?" she smiled, "So, Saruno.. Do you still... want to marry me?" she said with a rosy red colour roaming across the bridge of her nose. "Saruno, you saved me from myself, you didn't save me from something else. Trust me, I'll always remember the moments and how horrid this was. When my curse activates again, I'll know how to break free. Anyways, I'm making a puppet out of my father's body. I'll never want to let him go ever again. He'll be named... Kibou." Ryu wrapped her arms around Saruno's torso gently. "We finally got our happily after.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At All Costs, I Will Protect You... [Saruno, Ryu.] [Anyone else, PM both to join]   At All Costs, I Will Protect You... [Saruno, Ryu.] [Anyone else, PM both to join] Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jul 2009, 2:55 pm

Nodding a little down at her, feeling as the clouds began to lift them slowly into the air, the breeze beginning to push them into the air. It was like a dream come true, letting his power fully emerge, using both Suiton and Fuuton to use to a cloud. Leaning down a little bit more, pushing her head a little ways back from his chest, then slowly pressing his lips up against her's, the moment rushing slowly to a romantic one for him, and hopefully her. He was passionate about this kiss, letting his emotion just run through it. A few seconds passed by, then he leaned back up, "Of course i want to marry you, Ryu-chan..." The clouds' motions around them let off just a few puffs of it rush off, then back on, the moon shining brightly over the two. "When do you want the wedding?" he said all so gently, his smile showing all so elegantly as well.

[I'm a little...nyeh... ><;]
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: At All Costs, I Will Protect You... [Saruno, Ryu.] [Anyone else, PM both to join]   At All Costs, I Will Protect You... [Saruno, Ryu.] [Anyone else, PM both to join] Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jul 2009, 4:16 pm

She opened her eyes slowly, looking at the clouds behind them, and as soon as she turned around, her head was gently moved away from his chest and his lips gently embraced hers passionately. Ryu smiled, moving a little so it would be easier, her hands holding onto his shoulders tightly, and kissing him back, but of course, like she always did, she always returned the favour with her gentle thumb rubbing her man's cheek. She heard his gentle, caring voice as she nodded gently, "Whenever you want it, Saruno. I really do love you, and I want to not rush you. So you decide, or it's a later date."

[Damn, so short, sorry. ><]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At All Costs, I Will Protect You... [Saruno, Ryu.] [Anyone else, PM both to join]   At All Costs, I Will Protect You... [Saruno, Ryu.] [Anyone else, PM both to join] Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jul 2009, 11:18 pm

Slowly he blushed a little more, looking at his house just a bit from their location, the cloud picking them a little farther off the ground until they were a good distance from it. His eyes looked down at her's a little, making him smile all so sweetly, "Maybe after a date..that would be nice.." he said all so calmly to her, sliding his lips down, and brushed her lips with his own, keeping it there for a couple seconds, then back up, "Sorry if I'm being too forward.." he blushed a little in embarrassment as he said this, leaning back up a bit. Being a Raikage, and a lover, was going to be a little complicated, yet all so doable. Because he wanted this, no matter what would happen, Ryu was his love. Smiling just a little through his blush, he looked a bit to the moon above them, the light shining down around them.

[Nyeh, mind is bleh today]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At All Costs, I Will Protect You... [Saruno, Ryu.] [Anyone else, PM both to join]   At All Costs, I Will Protect You... [Saruno, Ryu.] [Anyone else, PM both to join] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At All Costs, I Will Protect You... [Saruno, Ryu.] [Anyone else, PM both to join]
Page 1 of 1