Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Tenshin Jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Tenshin Jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Tenshin Jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Tenshin Jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Tenshin Jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Tenshin Jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Tenshin Jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Tenshin Jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Tenshin Jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Tenshin Jutsu

Go down 
+3
Shame
Requiem
Alucard
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

Tenshin Jutsu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenshin Jutsu   Tenshin Jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Aug 2009, 8:22 pm

um dude i had this jutsus for years its an update ...
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin Jutsu   Tenshin Jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Aug 2009, 6:37 am

ok, but you MUST be meditateing and if your interupted it ruins the process
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin Jutsu   Tenshin Jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Aug 2009, 9:50 pm

doesnt it say that in the description i must sit down and do so i cant move ... and i hardly use this jutsu in battle .... and when i do use it i hide first...
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin Jutsu   Tenshin Jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2009, 12:00 pm

Animal Name: Tenzashi The Black Flame Dragon
Looks:
Spoiler:
Description: Tenshin well first do a summoning to summon Tenzashi The Black Flame Dragon. This dragon well give Tenshin two times the normal amount of power for his Black Flame jutsus. The dragon has black skin that is stronger then metal, and can breath black flames from its mouth. Tenshin normaly summons this Dragon to bust his black flames jutsus and sometimes summons it to protect Tenshin. Tenzashi wieghs 250 pounds and is a football feild long

Jutsu Name: Black Flame Body
Element: Fire
Description: While Tenshin is rideing on the dragons back he can turn hi and the dragons body into a complete black flame so if anyone was to touch them while in this mode they bould burn. This makes Tenshin very tired after doing this jutsu so it is rare to see it used.

Jutsu Name: Black Flamthrower
Element: Fire
Description: Tenzashi is capable of fireing a powerful black flame from his mouth that is capable of levelying an intire Island and burn almost everything to ashes. This jutsu takes a great deal of chakra to use but it doent take that much from Tenshin to use it for he has an Endless mount thanks to his bijuu. This jutsu also makes him very exhausted sometimes make him fall and become unconsion, thats hwy he only uses it once a battle if used any more he would need two weeks of rest.

Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin Jutsu   Tenshin Jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2009, 5:53 pm

they seem OP to me
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin Jutsu   Tenshin Jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Aug 2009, 9:17 am

Jutsu Name: Raikiri
Element: Lightning
Description: Raikiri is a Ninjutsu technique developed by Hatake Kakashi utilizing the Lightning Element. Chidori allows him to cut through any foe. Later, Uchiha Sasuke used his Sharingan and the training of Kakashi to also learn the technique. It was given the nickname Raikiri after it was said Kakashi used the technique to cut a lightning bolt in two. Chidori is used for assassination purposes. Activating the body to focus chakra to the hand, Kakashi and Sasuke's hand become enveloped by an electrical force. This force is their chakra altered in nature to an electrical current. By altering the shape of the force, similar to an electrical discharge, they can decide the power and range of the attack.
After concentrating all the chakra into the arm, Kakashi and Sasuke use their quickness and the power of the thrust from the chakra to pierce any object with the extended forearm. Because their opponent can easily counter the attack, it requires a Sharingan user to make the technique worthwhile. The Sharingan will allow them to predict any moves their opponent decides to make and send their strike home into the target. Due to the high speed, the force emits a sound like a thousand birds chirping which gave the technique its name. Because of the great amount of chakra needed to utilize the technique, the technique can only be used so many times during the day.

Jutsu Name: Chidori Eisou
Description: Chidori Eisou is a Lightning Element technique developed by Uchiha Sasuke. Sasuke is able to shape the Lightning Element to form an extending spear of lightning. Though unstated, this spear probably takes on Chidori's characteristics, including it's ability to cut through anything which stands in its path, allowing the sword to strike its target with ease. This attack may also be similar to Chidori Nagashi, causing the target to go numb from the electrical charge.

Jutsu Name: Chidori Nagashi
Description: Chidori Nagashi is a Ninjutsu technique developed by Uchiha Sasuke out of the original Chidori technique. Instead of merely focusing the electrical force to his body, Sasuke is able to extend it outside of his body and through objects which he is holding. This allows him to create a protective zone around his person. This zone of electricity can shock and immobilize his foes, presumably by attacking their nervous system.

Jutsu Name: Chidori Senbon
Description: Chidori Senbon is a Lightning Element technique developed by Uchiha Sasuke. Sasuke is able to shape the Lightning Element to form senbon. Though unstated, these needles probably takes on Chidori's characteristics, including it's ability to cut through most anything which stands in its path.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin Jutsu   Tenshin Jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 1:12 am

Jutsu Name: Heaven Shaking Thunder Cannon
Description: After a few handsign Tenshin will fire a gigantic electricity blast, at his opponent and if it hits there well be alot of damage done to them blowing off half there clothing (Top only) and burning there body in numerous places, this also resulting in an truly enormous explosion.

Jutsu Name: Pale Lightning
Description: The user fires a concentrated, powerful lightning bolt from their finger. If the Lightning bolt hits the opponent (Right/Left Arm, Right/Left Leg) Well become paralyzied for one whole post. If this lightning hits the opponents head and can kill them.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin Jutsu   Tenshin Jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 1:44 am

Tenshin Nara wrote:
Jutsu Name: Heaven Shaking Thunder Cannon
Description: After a few handsign Tenshin will fire a gigantic electricity blast, at his opponent and if it hits there well be alot of damage done to them blowing off half there clothing (Top only) and burning there body in numerous places, this also resulting in an truly enormous explosion.

Jutsu Name: Pale Lightning
Description: The user fires a concentrated, powerful lightning bolt from their finger. If the Lightning bolt hits the opponent (Right/Left Arm, Right/Left Leg) Well become paralyzied for one whole post. If this lightning hits the opponents head and can kill them.

approved, i dont deal with Chidori
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin Jutsu   Tenshin Jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Oct 2009, 10:21 pm

Name: Kuro Clone Jutsu
Element: None
Clan: Nara Clan
Description: using the Nara Shadow manipulation the user can create clones of themselves from their own shadow. Unlike the Shadow Clone Technique, these clones are actually physically stable, They can withstand powerful blows and even deadly attacks. The user's chakra is evenly distributed among every clone, giving each clone an equal fraction of the user's overall power. The clones are capable of performing All of the Nara clan jutsu. But when a clone is injured majorly they can Simply heal their wounds by absorbing a near shadow increasing their chakra, Or the user can funal Chakra into then using shadow imitation technique. Also when a clone is injured they simply leak Black shadow like substance, Although this is a powerful jutsu it requires a massive amount of chakra and only two clones can be made at one time and only two in one fight. Unlike other clone techniques, they can't be detected by the Byakugan because the clones have the exact same amount of chakra and aren't made from any other substance, making them indistinguishable from the actual person.

Name: Hell Shaking Thunder Cannon
Element: Lightning/Shadow
Description: Combining the Nara Shadow manipulation with Powerful Lightning Chakra this jutsu allows the user to generate and A Tremendous amount of Shadow Lightning. After a few hand signs Artemis will Start to form Large currents of Dark lightning around his body, Slowly the lighting will build up in the users palm. As the Chakra is released it creates a large amount of damage as it can be Streamed at the opponent directly or Used as a Large Wave blast. The jutsu can also be held out a Increasingly long time, But as this technique has been known for its power the user cannot envelope his body totally in the lightning leaving them vulnerable.

Yes, I know Arty already knows i am taking them. BTW Credit all give to Arty

Last edited by Tenshin Nara on Sat 07 Nov 2009, 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin Jutsu   Tenshin Jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2009, 12:15 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin Jutsu   Tenshin Jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2009, 12:52 am

Name: Kuro Clone Transformation
Element: Nara Clan
Description: Using the Nara Shadow manipulation the user can create clones of almost any Animal they think about from their own shadow. Unlike the Shadow Clone Technique, these clones are actually physically stable, They can withstand powerful blows and even deadly attacks. The user's chakra is evenly distributed among every clone, giving each clone an equal fraction of the user's overall power. The clones are capable of performing All of the Nara clan jutsu. But when a clone is injured majorly they can Simply heal their wounds by absorbing a near shadow increasing their chakra, Or the user can funal Chakra into then using shadow imitation technique. Also when a clone is injured they simply leak Black shadow like substance, Although this is a powerful jutsu it requires a massive amount of chakra and only two clones can be made at one time and only two in one fight. Unlike other clone techniques, they can't be detected by the Byakugan because the clones have the exact same amount of chakra and aren't made from any other substance, making them indistinguishable from the actual person.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin Jutsu   Tenshin Jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2009, 1:27 am

Name: Grim Reaper
Elemental Affinity: Shadow/Darkness

Appearence: ( My pc Acting up and i cant change it to a picture so here have the Link) http://fc09.deviantart.com/fs50/f/2009/262/6/a/Female_Vampiric_Knight_by_reaper78.jpg

Description: The grim reaper is Summoning the Nara clan has used for ages, oddly this Grim reaper is a Female, It is passed down to every Nara Member once they hit the age of 16 and become a chuunin. This summoning has a dark Chakra pulse, and has a ability that can summon the dead for a few hours. (4 post) This Summoning takes a great deal of Chakra and is the best thing The nara clan has created. As the Grim Reaper has the power to give life for a few hours he can also take life, for a few hours, sending there soul into a massive Genjutsu that can kill them if they cant handle the pain. Only known Nara clan members that have this Summoning today is Tenshin Nara and Artemis Nara.

Name: Rebirth
Element: Dark
Description: The Grim Reaper will place her dark Chakra into her sythe, making it glow blue, like the eyes on her Armor. She will then Slam her Sythe into the ground and rip open a hole. Once she does this, A dark Auro will rise from the ground, and turn into a human form. One complete a Person you was thinking of will be reborn, with only half there powers and Half of the Rivived powers. It will live and walk the earth for a few hours (4 post) Then It will turn back into a Dark Auro and go back into the Reaper. This jutsu can be used only twice a battle.

Name: Death
Description: This is a Genjutsu. If the Grim Reaper is to cut you with the Sythe it will be activated. Everything you see will become dark and you wont be able to move, see, hear, taste or smell. Only thing you can do is Feel. The Reaper will cut the enemy is this Genjutsu numerous of times. While it only takes a few seconds to complete in the real world, the user can make it seem as if days have passed for the target, torture their target for days on end. When the it ends the resultant psychological trauma will render the target unable to fight for an extensive period of time, but if they are weak minded it will kill them.

Name: The curse of the Black Witch
Description: If she is to cut you while placeing dark chakra into her sythe. A poison will be placed into your bloodstream, that causes confusion and makes you see things that either not happening or just not there at all(Illusions). The poison will wear off after 3 to 4 posts, but once it is the enemy become very weak, and low on chakra giving you enough chakra to only use two more jutsu and if you use any more you die to lack of chakra. This jutsu can only be used twice a battle, thanks to is deadly ways.
Back to top Go down
Kostas
Retired
Retired
Kostas

Shinobi Info
Village: Hidden Sand Village, Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin Jutsu   Tenshin Jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2009, 5:01 am

Tenshin Nara wrote:
Name: Grim Reaper
Elemental Affinity: Shadow/Darkness

Appearence: ( My pc Acting up and i cant change it to a picture so here have the Link) http://fc09.deviantart.com/fs50/f/2009/262/6/a/Female_Vampiric_Knight_by_reaper78.jpg

Description: The grim reaper is Summoning the Nara clan has used for ages, oddly this Grim reaper is a Female, It is passed down to every Nara Member once they hit the age of 16 and become a chuunin. This summoning has a dark Chakra pulse, and has a ability that can summon the dead for a few hours. (4 post) This Summoning takes a great deal of Chakra and is the best thing The nara clan has created. As the Grim Reaper has the power to give life for a few hours he can also take life, for a few hours, sending there soul into a massive Genjutsu that can kill them if they cant handle the pain. Only known Nara clan members that have this Summoning today is Tenshin Nara and Artemis Nara.

Name: Rebirth
Description: The Grim Reaper will place her dark Chakra into her sythe, making it glow blue, like the eyes on her Armor. She will then Slam her Sythe into the ground and rip open a hole. Once she does this, A dark Auro will rise from the ground, and turn into a human form. One complete a Person you was thinking of will be reborn, with only half there powers and Half of the Rivived powers. It will live and walk the earth for a few hours (4 post) Then It will turn back into a Dark Auro and go back into the Reaper. This jutsu can be used only twice a battle.

Name: Death
Description: This is a Genjutsu. If the Grim Reaper is to cut you with the Sythe it will be activated. Everything you see will become dark and you wont be able to move, see, hear, taste or smell. Only thing you can do is Feel. The Reaper will cut the enemy is this Genjutsu numerous of times. While it only takes a few seconds to complete in the real world, the user can make it seem as if days have passed for the target, torture their target for days on end. When the it ends the resultant psychological trauma will render the target unable to fight for an extensive period of time, but if they are weak minded it will kill them.

Name: The curse of the Black Witch
Description: If she is to cut you while placeing dark chakra into her sythe. A poison will be placed into your bloodstream, that causes confusion and makes you see things that either not happening or just not there at all(Illusions). The poison will wear off after 3 to 4 posts, but once it is the enemy become very weak, and low on chakra giving you enough chakra to only use two more jutsu and if you use any more you die to lack of chakra. This jutsu can only be used twice a battle, thanks to is deadly ways.

The whole thing seems OP to me...
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin Jutsu   Tenshin Jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2009, 5:04 am

Eh, Why please so i can change it...
Back to top Go down
Kostas
Retired
Retired
Kostas

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin Jutsu   Tenshin Jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2009, 6:02 am

First of all I seriously doubt that Nara clan will ever think of something this big.

Bringing the dead back to life...eh Edo Tensei and Kisho Tensei are the only known jutsu that have this ability, and also have quite the recruitments behind it, in fact the latest one requires the sacrifice of the user's life. Yours besides the chakra cost it's to easy to perform.

I will continue later...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin Jutsu   Tenshin Jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2009, 8:07 am

Tenshin Nara wrote:
Name: Kuro Clone Transformation
Element: Nara Clan
Description: Using the Nara Shadow manipulation the user can create clones of almost any Animal they think about from their own shadow. Unlike the Shadow Clone Technique, these clones are actually physically stable, They can withstand powerful blows and even deadly attacks. The user's chakra is evenly distributed among every clone, giving each clone an equal fraction of the user's overall power. The clones are capable of performing All of the Nara clan jutsu. But when a clone is injured majorly they can Simply heal their wounds by absorbing a near shadow increasing their chakra, Or the user can funal Chakra into then using shadow imitation technique. Also when a clone is injured they simply leak Black shadow like substance, Although this is a powerful jutsu it requires a massive amount of chakra and only two clones can be made at one time and only two in one fight. Unlike other clone techniques, they can't be detected by the Byakugan because the clones have the exact same amount of chakra and aren't made from any other substance, making them indistinguishable from the actual person.

Approved
Back to top Go down
Kostas
Retired
Retired
Kostas

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin Jutsu   Tenshin Jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2009, 9:21 am

Btw Tenshin it seems like you passed the limit of S-Rank jutsu's you are allowed to have, keep only 4.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin Jutsu   Tenshin Jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2009, 10:47 am

Its a Summoning I am allowed one -.- ...... And fine ill make a new Summoning....
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin Jutsu   Tenshin Jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2009, 8:24 pm

Name: Shattering Shadow mirrors.
Element: None
Description: Using His kekkei genkai, Artemis can A number of mirrors made out of Shadow. Or if the user wishes they can create a dome of twenty-one mirrors to inntentionaly trap the user opponent inside. Twelve remain at ground level, eight are placed above the first twelve and angled toward the ground, and the final mirror is above the rest and facing the ground. The user can then enter one of the mirrors and instantly transport to another mirror. While moving about he bombards the opponent with attacks at very high speeds, such that the rest of the world appear to be moving in slow motion compared to him. And the user can Appear in all mirrors or selectively put one part of their body in each mirror such as a eye, giving them a advantage at using genjutsu against a opponent. But one down fall of this jutsu the user has to have a Kuro clone keeping up The Mirrors at all times if the clone is destroyed the mirrors will fall.(All Credit goes to Artemis)

Last edited by Tenshin Nara on Sat 10 Oct 2009, 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin Jutsu   Tenshin Jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2009, 8:26 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin Jutsu   Tenshin Jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 2:04 am

ALL CREDIT GOES TO MY BEST FRIEND/BROTHER SETOSHI SOICHIRO

Name: Taiyou Senkou (Solar Flash)
Range: Medium(5-10meters)
Jutsu Type: KKG- Ninjutsu
Elemental Affinity: Plasma
Description: Tenshin will hold his elbows at his hip, and his hands balled up in a fist parrallel to the ground. Then he will send short, but fast bursts of plasma energy to each hand, like a strobe from one hand to another. These strobes like flashes are very bright and will constrict the opponent’s pupils. This could not only temporarily blind them, but could disorientate or confuse them as well.
Hand sign- Inu(dog), Uma(horse), Tatsu(dragon), Tora(tiger)

Name: Nenshou Hando (Burning Hands)
Range: Close(0-5meters)
Jutsu Type: KKG Ninjutsu
Description: Tenshin Focuses his plasma energy and holds it within his hands. The heat is pushed outwards so is hands take little effect from the heat. The outside temperature of his hands is so intense and may cause severe 2nd degree burns. The more intensified the heat, the closer the heat gets to Tenshin hands, and as a result may cause major damage to them. As a genin, Nenshou Hando will drain most of his energy.
Hand sign-I(boar), Inu(dog), Tatsu(dragon), Tora(tiger)

Name: Nenshou Senbons (Burning Senbons)
Range: Medium(5-10meters)
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
Description: Tenshin has a cool little trick up his sleeve, actually four. Tenshin will reach into his sleeve and take out four senbons (don’t really have to be from his sleeve). Then using his plasma will heat up the senbons to a red hot temperature at the split second he released them. When thrown, the senbons will spread out within a 45 degree angle from the chosen target. Even if the senbons do not hit their desired target, the red hot needles will catch any semi dead tree, bush, or grass on fire. If the senbons do hit the target opponent, not only will it be agonizing, but the target will receive 1rst degree to mild 2nd degree burns inside and outside the entry point. This may cause some clothing to catch fire or smolder.
Hand signs-U(rabbit), Tori(bird), Tora(tiger)

Name: Chihando Panpan (Thousand Hand Slap)
Range: Close(0-5meters),
Description: Tenshin starts off by heating up the temperature around his hands to a point were is causes blisters when touched. The hand slaps start off at the limbs of an opponent. Then the slaps become faster and more centralized to the body of the opponent, blistering with each slap. The limbs don't get hit half the time because it is a smaller target and are usually moving, but is still effective on the body. This is not a deadly jutsu, but takes its toll on the receiving end, and stings with movement around the blistered areas.
Hand signs-I9boar), Ughi(ox), Saru(monkey), Tora(tiger)

Purton [Plasma Release]
Range: -
Jutsu Type: Skill
Description: Purton no Jutsu is the act of utilizing the Plasma Element. This allows the user to change the Chakra they can wield into plasma, allowing them to heat up their own body, or add a Plasma Elemental Supplement to any of their Jutsu. Tenshin is able to utilize this in his usage over the Plasma Element, allowing him to cast Plasma Elemental Jutsu. Tenshin's body is able to take the heat and physical presence of plasma for up to 10 seconds before it starts burning him. His Plasma looks like electric blue slime.

Puratama [Plasma Projectiles]
Range: 15m
Description: Purtama is a long distance Ninjutsu that Tenshin uses when the opponent decides to get some distance from him. When Tenshin has made the three hand seals, he is able to focus Plasma Chakra to either his mouth or to any weapon he has on him, or even to his fingers to forge projectiles of plasma. When he focuses the Chakra to his mouth, he can expel a wad of plasma about as large as his mouth can store. This wad is quicker if it's smaller, but goes a longer distance if it's bigger. When making a projectile out of a weapon, Tenshin simply coats the projectile with Plasma Chakra. It can superheat the air around it, and any cuts it would make would be instantly heated shut, preventing too much damage, but very serious burns. As a normal projectile, Tenshin likes to make about 4 senbon for each hand out of Plasma, and throw them. All Plasma Chakra used with any of these methods would dissipate after traveling either 30 meters or untouched for 5 seconds.

Purakudon [Plasma Bomb]
Range: 10m
Description: Purkadon is a very much stronger version of Purtama. It is meant for assassinations and catching the opponent off guard by setting traps. Tenshin will make the appropriate hand seals, and concentrate Plasma Chakra to his palms as a wad of plasma. It will stick together and onto a surface, like rock or something. While it is stuck onto something, it doesn't burn, as all the heated plasma is on the inside waiting to burst. From either a certain distance gained or by making the appropriate hand seal, Tenshin can activate the Chakra stored within it to burst into an explosion of Plasma Chakra in a 10 meter radius. The side effects of being attacked by plasma will ensue, such as very deep burns and disorientation. This takes him some more Chakra than it does to make a Purtama wad from his mouth.

Purazusha [Plasma Spray]
Range: 10m
Description: Purazusha is a long ranged attack that Tenshin utilizes. By making the five hand seals, Tenshin will focus Plasma Chakra to his lungs and shoot out plasma at the enemy. It can vary between something like a misty water jet to a concentrated spray of plasma going outward in chunks. Depending on how intense Tenshin wishes, it varies on Chakra costs. He is able to send out watery and misty jets of plasma without utilizing his hand as a medium for concentrating the outgoing Chakra. While he uses his hand, he is able to refine the Plasma Chakra into a more solid shape such as a more concentrated form, sending out wads of plasma along with the spray. He is able to keep this Jutsu up for about 5 seconds.

Purazma Muchi [Plasma Whip]
Range: 7.5m
Description: Purazma Muchi is possibly Tenshin's favorite Jutsu to utilize. By stringing about four hand seals, Tenshin will either focus Chakra to either of his palms in the form of a 10 foot whip, or put his palm facing up to the sky, and breathing out a small stream of Plasma, taking the form of a whip. The latter is simply for him to show off. When he has the whip, it is able to extend up to five meters by donating small amounts of Chakra and that plasma aren't bound to the mass limitations of solids, liquids or gases. He is able to swat away incoming projectiles with a superheated slash from his whip as long as she is able to. When whipping an opponent, they will not only feel the sting of being whipped, but they will also feel a very hot burn, as plasma is the hottest Element there is. The scars can vary from simple heated parts of skin to burns through the skin and onto the muscles depending on how long the whip has been on contact with the opponent. He is not able to keep this Jutsu up for a long time, otherwise it will start to burn his hands and he will have to call off the Jutsu. He is able to keep the whip for about [4 Posts] without it burning him too badly.

Name: Strength of the Sun
Range: Supplementary
Description: Ninja that possess this technique have learned to convert their chakra into plasma. Any style of taijutsu can be used, and then the plasma chakra is used to enhance it. The plasma chakra can be emitted from any of the the 361 chakra points on the body, and can be manipulated in many ways. A common use is to fire bolts of plasma from the hands or feet as a ranged attack against the enemy. In short: a very versatile attack the potential of which is left up to the creativity of the user.

Name: Plasma Style: Plasmaball Jutsu
Range: Medium (5-10 meters)
Description: I won't lie to you, this is essentially a rip-off of Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu. With a few hand-signs, the jutsu builds chakra in the chest and then ejects it from the mouth, forming a large fireball. The difference between Fireball Jutsu and Plasmaball Jutsu is that plasma is simply gas with an ionic charge (+ or -). This causes plasma to be many times hotter than fire, and therefore more powerful. It also includes the possibility of electrocution along with burns. As a side effect, it costs a bit more chakra.

Name: Plasma Style: Internal Reconstruction
Range: Supplementary
Jutsu Type: Medical Ninjutsu
Description: This is the ultimate medical technique. The user converts short bursts of chakra within their body into plasma, sealing internal wounds. This can be used to heal wounds (including major ones), but certainly not regenerate limbs or organs. Also, the strain on the chakra system will leave the user bed-ridden for close to a week if not longer. A good side is that it doesn't shorten the lifespan because no new cells are grown, the flesh is just sealed. In some cases, the internal scarring can interrupt organ or circulatory system function, and kill the user.

Name: Plasma Style: Intense Vortex of the Sun
Range: Close (0-5 meters), Medium (5-10 meters), Far (10 meters+)
Description: The power of this jutsu lies within its large range. Starting just a few inches from the user, it can and will spread about 70 ft and incinerate almost anything caught within it. Its intensity and range vary with the user's control and with how much chakra they put into it.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin Jutsu   Tenshin Jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 8:32 pm

You have medical as Specialty Ten?
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin Jutsu   Tenshin Jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 8:42 pm

It's a small medical ninjutsu ability i have....
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin Jutsu   Tenshin Jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 8:50 pm

APPROVED ALL
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin Jutsu   Tenshin Jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Nov 2009, 4:19 pm

Jutsu Name: Shadow Eclipse (KageKaiki Nissyoku no Jutsu)
Element: Shadow/ Dark
Clan: Nara
Description: After performing the needed hand signs the users body will be engulfed in a dark mas, which may be called shadows. The Shadows on his body will way down on him, thus making him kneel down on the ground, yet the chakra enrich shadows on his body will slowly give his chakra a slight boost. This whole process seems to take Two Posts to complete, but if a user is in the process of being attacked shadowed tendril will lash out at them in a defensive manner. If they don't strike an opponent physically they can and will latch on to their shadow, binding them in place. Once enough shadows have been acquired the user will release the shadows in a wave of chakra, instantly they will form a flat shadowed object that will block a giant portion of the Sun, thus allowing a vast array of shadows to form over the surrounding area. This technique is particularly a good add-on to any Nara Clan's arsenal, seeing as it gives them an endless supply of shadows.

Limit Depends on Rank:
Academy Student - 1 post
Genin - 2 post
Chuunin - 4 post
Jounin/Anbu - 8 post
Kage/Sannin - 15 post

Last edited by Tenshin Nara on Sun 08 Nov 2009, 9:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin Jutsu   Tenshin Jutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tenshin Jutsu
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next