Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Anbu leader vs Nimakee Prodogy Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Anbu leader vs Nimakee Prodogy Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Anbu leader vs Nimakee Prodogy Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Anbu leader vs Nimakee Prodogy Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Anbu leader vs Nimakee Prodogy Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Anbu leader vs Nimakee Prodogy Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Anbu leader vs Nimakee Prodogy Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Anbu leader vs Nimakee Prodogy Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Anbu leader vs Nimakee Prodogy Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Anbu leader vs Nimakee Prodogy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Hidden in the Mist

Anbu leader vs Nimakee Prodogy Empty
PostSubject: Anbu leader vs Nimakee Prodogy   Anbu leader vs Nimakee Prodogy Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 9:22 am

(Walk around forest)" man, these trees are big, real big"
Back to top Go down
Hotsuma Oboro

Hotsuma Oboro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Mist

PostSubject: Re: Anbu leader vs Nimakee Prodogy   Anbu leader vs Nimakee Prodogy Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 9:28 am

Hotsuma instantly appears in a split second infront of Naizu, he is wearing the ANBU leader robe and mask, his identity is completly disguised. "Are you looking for a fight?" Hotsuma said as he stood completly still disguised.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Anbu leader vs Nimakee Prodogy   Anbu leader vs Nimakee Prodogy Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 9:33 am

(walks around the anbu almost as if not to notice him)"Damn, I dont think I could ever grow trees this big, EVER. Amazing". Walks past a tree emerging to the other side and stares at the man in the mask."......HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, wow, you look hilarious".
Back to top Go down
Hotsuma Oboro

Hotsuma Oboro

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Anbu leader vs Nimakee Prodogy   Anbu leader vs Nimakee Prodogy Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 9:35 am

Hotsuma throws 5 Kunai with explosive tags on them at Naizu with incredible speed and force, his hand moves so fast its like they just shot out of him.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Anbu leader vs Nimakee Prodogy   Anbu leader vs Nimakee Prodogy Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 9:48 am

"My eyes read all" naizu say catching two of the kunai, launching them back at two others and avoiding the last as it hits a tree exploding. he opens his hands holding four of the five exploding tags and folds them while walking behind another tree, once again emerging from the other side.
Back to top Go down
Hotsuma Oboro

Hotsuma Oboro

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Anbu leader vs Nimakee Prodogy   Anbu leader vs Nimakee Prodogy Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 9:50 am

"i see...." Hotsuma said as he stood still, well..its your move, as he said that he simply steped to the side avoiding the Kunais
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Anbu leader vs Nimakee Prodogy   Anbu leader vs Nimakee Prodogy Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 9:58 am

"This guys annoying" Naizu thinks to himself. Naizu make hand signs and continues to walk behind trees. "I wonder just whats under that mask. But i wonder even more about these trees" He says continuing to walk behind them. "what do you think"? he says stopping behind a large tree making another set of hands signs. The forrest gets warm an begins to show heavy steam.

Name: Steam Style: Stealth Clone Jutsu
Element:Water/Fire
Description: Steam covers and heats the battle grounds and hot fogish like clones of Naizu lurk, and seek the enemy. (Not a good choice against wind element users for obvious reasons). Upon finding their target, they heat to upwards of 500 degrees, mistify and burn the target, as well as notify Naizu of the enimies location.
Back to top Go down
Hotsuma Oboro

Hotsuma Oboro

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Anbu leader vs Nimakee Prodogy   Anbu leader vs Nimakee Prodogy Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 10:13 am

"hm...a steam user...wich means your best element is a mixture of fire and water, and by what you said earlier your a Genjutsu user.." Hotsuma dissapears and re-appears in a open field right outside of the forest, he waits there for Naizu to come.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Anbu leader vs Nimakee Prodogy   Anbu leader vs Nimakee Prodogy Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 10:21 am

Naizu make two seprate sets of hand seals as he speaks,"You know what i like about circus'? The sheer number of animal ya know? I love animals, dont you?" Loud growls are made from all directions. "Wow, this could be...HOT" Three flaming clones come dashing out in multiple directions.

Name: Hells Clones
Element:Fire
Description: (Only During Oakegan-Piering Mind or higher) Naizu can create clones that are walking flames. The clones have accelerated speed, can detatch and launch their arms at the foe. Upon both arms bein detatched, the clone immediately takes chase insue of the enemey and will explode upon contact or will detinate 10 seconds post sprint

Name: Water Style: Wolf Pack explosion
Element:Water
Description: Utilizes wolves formed from water to seek out enemy and explode either at his command or when within a 5 ft radius
Back to top Go down
Hotsuma Oboro

Hotsuma Oboro

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Anbu leader vs Nimakee Prodogy   Anbu leader vs Nimakee Prodogy Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 10:30 am

Hotsuma simply stands there watching as Naizu makes a fool of himself, Hotsuma is standing in a wide open field while Naizu is still hugging the trees.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Anbu leader vs Nimakee Prodogy   Anbu leader vs Nimakee Prodogy Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 10:37 am

The hell clones as the get about 10 yard away stop suddenly....growls of thewolves from the wolf pack explosion jutsu are heard echoing and getting nearer. "Wow, thats a beautiful sky. Its so...Blue!!" Naizu says from a distance. "I like this game" Naizu continues making more hand seals from a secluded area inside the steam. " I wonder..."

Name: Water Style: Wolf Pack explosion
Element:Water
Description: Utilizes wolves formed from water to seek out enemy and explode either at his command or when within a 5 ft radius

Description: (Only During Oakegan-Piering Mind or higher) Naizu can create clones that are walking flames. The clones have accelerated speed, can detatch and launch their arms at the foe. Upon both arms bein detatched, the clone immediately takes chase insue of the enemey and will explode upon contact or will detinate 10 seconds post sprint

Last edited by Naizu on Tue 07 Jul 2009, 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hotsuma Oboro

Hotsuma Oboro

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Anbu leader vs Nimakee Prodogy   Anbu leader vs Nimakee Prodogy Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 10:40 am

Hotsuma stands there waiting for Naizu to make a move.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Anbu leader vs Nimakee Prodogy   Anbu leader vs Nimakee Prodogy Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 11:16 am

"what a loser"Naizu says to himself. "I really dont wanna go out there, though the sky is nice and blue" he continues to converse to himself. "lets try this" he say with a snicker. The three hell clones surround the anbu while maintaining a 10 yrd radius. The wolves finally appear filling the gaps of the hell clone while 10 yds behind the hell clone. A hell clone launches an arm towards the anbus feet while another launches at his head.

Back to top Go down
Hotsuma Oboro

Hotsuma Oboro

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Anbu leader vs Nimakee Prodogy   Anbu leader vs Nimakee Prodogy Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 11:22 am

Hotsuma hears something from far away, its so low not even Naizu could hear it, only Hotsuma did, "Sorry kid but i have to cut this short...someones in trouble" Hotsuma placed his hand on the ground, the air around him began to spin around him creating a vortex, it drawed everything near, it even toppled trees, the clones and wolfs got sucked in closer and closer, Hotsuma then dissapeard and re-appeard about 10 ft away from them, he punched the ground wich made the earth break open under the clones and wolf, they all fell in it, Hotsuma then held his hand out, he made a fist wich caused the hole in the ground with the clones and wolf in it to slam together destroying them beneath the ground. Hotsuma then slid his hand along the ground sending out a giant earth spike, as it flew torwards Naizu a small ghust of wind blew, with that wind Hotsuma dissapeard.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Anbu leader vs Nimakee Prodogy   Anbu leader vs Nimakee Prodogy Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 11:31 am

Naizu mystifies and resolidifies near the center of the open looking up. "This sucks, my steam clones didn't get to play....bummer. I wonder were that girl I fought is, may she wants to have some fun. Yeah, she looks like the jealous type though, and she's short. she'd be fun"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anbu leader vs Nimakee Prodogy   Anbu leader vs Nimakee Prodogy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anbu leader vs Nimakee Prodogy
Page 1 of 1