Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Calling ANBU Squad Head Leader(Flarnex) Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Calling ANBU Squad Head Leader(Flarnex) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Calling ANBU Squad Head Leader(Flarnex) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Calling ANBU Squad Head Leader(Flarnex) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Calling ANBU Squad Head Leader(Flarnex) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Calling ANBU Squad Head Leader(Flarnex) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Calling ANBU Squad Head Leader(Flarnex) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Calling ANBU Squad Head Leader(Flarnex) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Calling ANBU Squad Head Leader(Flarnex) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Calling ANBU Squad Head Leader(Flarnex)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

Calling ANBU Squad Head Leader(Flarnex) Empty
PostSubject: Calling ANBU Squad Head Leader(Flarnex)   Calling ANBU Squad Head Leader(Flarnex) Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 1:42 pm

Naruto waited calmly for the arrival of the new Konoha ANBU Squad 1 Leader.

Last edited by Naruto on Sat 19 Jul 2008, 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net
Kev.Flarnex
Sannin
Sannin
Kev.Flarnex

Shinobi Info
Village: stone

PostSubject: Re: Calling ANBU Squad Head Leader(Flarnex)   Calling ANBU Squad Head Leader(Flarnex) Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jul 2008, 11:51 pm

Kevin walked the inside the hall to the hokage's office. The Hokage had summoned Kevin to talk about something as he was the Anbu leader (All the squad's leader). As Kevin walked a liitle
close to the hokage's office, he saw the hokage waiting outside his office. Kevin looked at the hokage as he slowly approached near the hokage. He was thinking why the hokage had called
him and was wondering the same question over and over again. As Kevin reached near the hokage, Kevin opened his mouth and closed it. "Lord Hokage, I am here....why have you called me?",
he asked the hokage with a soft and respectful voice. As Kevin said this he waited for a reply from the hokage and was curious to know why the hokage had summoned him.
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Calling ANBU Squad Head Leader(Flarnex)   Calling ANBU Squad Head Leader(Flarnex) Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jul 2008, 11:57 pm

"As Squad 1 Leader, your mission is to help the Hidden Mist by being their reinforment from Konoha. Sannin Kitaro and two other Jounin left 2 days ago to help out. Your mission is to force the Akatsuki to retreat and help end the war." said Naruto.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling ANBU Squad Head Leader(Flarnex)   Calling ANBU Squad Head Leader(Flarnex) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling ANBU Squad Head Leader(Flarnex)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: The Great 5 Shinobi Nations :: Fire Country-Hidden Leaf :: Buildings :: Hokage Office-
Jump to: