Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
A Cat Nap~((Kiyori&Ryu+Kida Only)) Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
A Cat Nap~((Kiyori&Ryu+Kida Only)) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
A Cat Nap~((Kiyori&Ryu+Kida Only)) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
A Cat Nap~((Kiyori&Ryu+Kida Only)) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
A Cat Nap~((Kiyori&Ryu+Kida Only)) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
A Cat Nap~((Kiyori&Ryu+Kida Only)) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
A Cat Nap~((Kiyori&Ryu+Kida Only)) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
A Cat Nap~((Kiyori&Ryu+Kida Only)) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
A Cat Nap~((Kiyori&Ryu+Kida Only)) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

A Cat Nap~((Kiyori&Ryu+Kida Only))

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Cat Nap~((Kiyori&Ryu+Kida Only)) Empty
PostSubject: A Cat Nap~((Kiyori&Ryu+Kida Only))   A Cat Nap~((Kiyori&Ryu+Kida Only)) Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jul 2009, 10:50 am

Kidate walked in through the gates of Kumogakure no Sato with his shoulders hunched and his head hanging. His white hair that was usually in a neat disarray was now sticking up everywhere, practically covering his cat ears. He yawned loudly, his pink tongue moving against his fangs as he did so. Nearing the closest restaurant, he fell into a seat at an outside table and dropped his bag at his feet with a loud thud. Untying the blade from his belt, he placed that at his feet as well. Next to be taken off was his heavy armor and cloak, revealing his tight-fitting black shirt and jeans. Both hugged his body tightly, revealing his well-developed muscles that most shinobi had due to the intense physical labor their job involved. Pushing his hair back and out of his face, he leaned back against the chair and closed his eyes. The sun was high in the sky, and provided a comforting warmth. "Good day, not too hot, no too cold. The breeze is just right." Kidate mumbled to himself, happy that for once he didn't have to create the breeze. Then, Kidate remembered why he had come to this restaurant. He was supposed to be meeting up with two Shinobi for lunch and a bit of conversation. He had been working hard as of late, and was very eager to find a few shinobi that were willing to just sit and relax. Instantly perking up, he searched the crowds for the two shinobi.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Thai Underworld .

PostSubject: Re: A Cat Nap~((Kiyori&Ryu+Kida Only))   A Cat Nap~((Kiyori&Ryu+Kida Only)) Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jul 2009, 11:11 am

Kiyori, who was sliding her ANBU outfit into the drawers of her and her half-sister's, but unknowingly, Ryu slowly tugged on Kiyori's sleeve, urging her to go down into the crowd. Kiyori peeked out of the window and squealed like a teenager like her would. Ryu sighed in disbelief. "Oh, the joy of having a half-sister.." Ryu mumbled under her breath, Kiyori then slid her nightgown off and put on her everyday outfit, a black skirt, and a gray sleeveless, but collared shirt. Her tie was turquoise, matching her long, turquoise hair that was tied up in two pigtails, and hung past her waist. Ryu wore just a normal pink tanktop with a pair of tight jeans, and her ninja headband around her neck. Kiyori tied her headband to her arm.

"C'mon, already, if you want dumplings from the restraunt, and see this 'boy' that you seem to like, then come on!" Ryu teased, pushing herself through the crowd until Kiyori ran ahead and ran into Ryu, holding onto her shoulders with a nervous smile, "Hey, there he is.." Ryu slowly let Kiyori's hands slip off her slender shoulders, as she ran to the dumpling shop beside the restraunt. "Scuse, me, sir. Would you mind making a few dumplings? A dozen, for my half-sister and I." The man nodded, holding his hand out for Yen and he slowly nodded. Kiyori dropped the last remaining Yen she had for the day, and the man brought out a carton with thirteen dumplings inside. Kiyori smiled generously and walked towards her half-sister. "Okay, got some dumplings, can we go see him now?" Ryu shook her head with her hand on her cheek. "Fine, go, I'll come with you, though." Ryu walked towards the man, and Kiyori bumped her as she sat beside Kidate, and Ryu sat beside Kiyori.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Cat Nap~((Kiyori&Ryu+Kida Only))   A Cat Nap~((Kiyori&Ryu+Kida Only)) Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jul 2009, 11:29 am

Kidate smiled as he saw the two kunoichi nearing. They seemed to be carrying a bag of some sort of food, the one with turquoise hair seeming rather excited. Kidate slid back in his seat, straightening his back and bringing himself to his full height. His cat ears twitched beneath the mass of white hair that hid them. His eyes widening a bit, Kidate quickly drew his tongue along the back of his palm. Then drawing the palm over his hair, he quickly groomed it into its usual form. It lay flat on his head, revealing his white cat-ears, but spiked out around the side of his head. Hair fell down in front of his face, but it was the best he could do.

Remembering his manners, Kidate stood and bowed slightly as they both approached, pulling out their seats for them and then returning to his own seat. He sat down and eyed the one with turquoise hair with curiosity. Smiling at her, he produced a small bag of Onigiri from his bag. There were five or six within, all in decent condition for having been carried around. "I brought these from the leaf, thought you two might enjoy them." Kidate explained, placing the bag on the table between the two. "I didn't catch your names? Or maybe I did, I don't know. I'm awful forgetful at times." He continued apologetically, slightly embarrassed at the fact that he would forget their names after having invited them to eat with him.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Cat Nap~((Kiyori&Ryu+Kida Only))   A Cat Nap~((Kiyori&Ryu+Kida Only)) Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jul 2009, 11:44 am

Kiyori giggled slightly as he pulled out the seat farther out from the desk as she sat, watching him groom his hair back with the back of his hand. Ryu noticed his cat ears as her wolf-like ears peeked out of her own white hair, smiling gently. Nudging Kiyori, Ryu smiled again. "Ryu Ekikishou Uchiha, also of the Ukiku clan.", Kiyori looked at Ryu with a face that indicated, 'what the hell did you just do?', and Kiyori turned back to Kidate, firmly holding onto her knees with slender hands. "I'm Kiyori Hatsume, I'm just of the Hatsume clan. My half-sister and I are known for our Shouton abilities around Konohagakure, the Waterfall Village, and my sister's fiance lives here in Kumogakure, but I don't have any boys in my life." Kiyori giggled and looked back at Ryu, with a 'beat that' face. Ryu shook her head and slowly smiled, looking into the bag with Onigiri in them, smiling Ryu lifted her head and nodded. "Thank, you.", Kiyori slowly slid a dumpling from the carton and raised it into Kidate's hand. "The best in the village." Kiyori stated gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Cat Nap~((Kiyori&Ryu+Kida Only))   A Cat Nap~((Kiyori&Ryu+Kida Only)) Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jul 2009, 11:49 am

Kidate purred lightly, taking the dumpling and bringing it up to his mouth. He paused for a second to drink in its scent, and his mouth watered a bit. Popping the dumpling into his mouth, he chewed and savored for a minute before swallowing. With a smile, he licked his fangs clean and turned his attention to Kiyori. "Thank you dear." He mumbled, then turning to Ryu. "Fiance? Do I know him?" He asked, though he made sure not to seem like he ignored Kiyori as well. With a raised eyebrow, he eyed her once again. "And as for you, its hard to believe that you have absolutely no boys in your life." He said, keeping his gaze trained on her. I'm bad enough at communication with one person...now two at once? Oi vey... Kidate thought to himself, though he was still grateful for the company.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Cat Nap~((Kiyori&Ryu+Kida Only))   A Cat Nap~((Kiyori&Ryu+Kida Only)) Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jul 2009, 2:29 pm

"My half sister's fiance is Saruno Kazura. Raikage of Kumogakure, of course." Kiyori giggled, making Ryu nudge her playfully in the back, giving a sign to stop. Kiyori slowly placed her hand on his left knee for a moment, opening the carton of the delicious dumplings again. [b]"You can have more. And by the way, what's your name, again?" Kiyori asked, slowly reaching for an Onigiri, knowing they were one of her favourites, Ryu playfully snuck one into her hand, making Kiyori turn around with a silly face. Turning back to Kidate, she slowly smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Cat Nap~((Kiyori&Ryu+Kida Only))   A Cat Nap~((Kiyori&Ryu+Kida Only)) Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jul 2009, 4:09 pm

"Gyouan Kidate. Of the Gyouan clan, my clan has no specific home but Kumogakure acts as mine for now." He said, reaching for another dumpling. Only taking one, he popped it into his mouth and chewed slowly. He smiled at the two, noticing their playful manner. Sisters will be sisters..half or not.. Kidate thought to himself, amused by them. Its been a long time since that day... Even longer still since I had real contact with humans... Strangely I don't feel all that out of touch. Kidate thought to himself, as an aching came to his chest. He ignored the pain, knowing the side effects of the seal that rested there. Continuing to smile at the two, he decided to push the conversation further. "So, I know well enough of your Ryu. However, I know nothing of you, Kiyori. What is your rank?"
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Cat Nap~((Kiyori&Ryu+Kida Only))   A Cat Nap~((Kiyori&Ryu+Kida Only)) Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jul 2009, 4:19 pm

Kiyori took a dumpling with her own slender hand, she bit into it and placed the carton on the counter in between the three to eat. Slowly, she listened, but with a gulp she sighed in relief, and his question? "So, I know well enough of your Ryu. However, I know nothing of you, Kiyori. What is your rank?" Kiyori smiled gently and placed the dumpling on the counter that was half-eaten, after her answer, she would eat the rest. Kiyori slowly put her finger on her cheek, and slowly put her hand over his knee again. Thinking, she smiled again, giggling a little in her sweet voice. "Me? Well, I'm an ANBU. An ANBU Chuunin to be exact. I want to become a great ANBU, someday. Kiyori replied, letting him grab another dumpling. Ryu slowly took another Onigiri and ate it slowly, savouring the taste in her sweet mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Cat Nap~((Kiyori&Ryu+Kida Only))   A Cat Nap~((Kiyori&Ryu+Kida Only)) Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jul 2009, 4:31 pm

"Anbu, eh?" Kidate asked, smiling at her. When he noticed her hand on his knee his smile grew a tad wider. He placed his hand above hers on his knee and continued to talk. "Well, I am a jounin. Not as impressive, but I suppose you could say its a fair enough rank." Kidate said, keeping as modest as possible. He turned to Ryu then, not wanting to keep her out of the conversation. "How are things with the kage and yourself?" He asked politely.

[[Short...]]
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Cat Nap~((Kiyori&Ryu+Kida Only))   A Cat Nap~((Kiyori&Ryu+Kida Only)) Icon_minitimeThu 16 Jul 2009, 9:08 am

Kiyori looked around, slowly taking a glimpse at each fragile flower that layed on the ground as she slowly remembered the form of a daisy, and slowly making one out of pure crystal in her hand, but it looked even more beautiful then any flower around them. Slowly, Kiyori placed the daisy on Kidate's knees as she whispered gently in his ear, "I'll be right back, Kidate.", she whispered tenderly and she slowly walked off, and slammed the door to the house behind her as she ran up the stairs and closed the washroom door behind her.

Ryu shrugged, and slowly smiled after the scene happened, and kept her seat and not moving any closer. She didn't want to flirt with another man other then her own. Ryu nodded slowly to his question, and swallowed the second Onigiri and yawned, "Ah, were doing alright. We're soon gonna have a child.", Ryu said, Kiyori finished, letting her hair loose and putting the ponyties on the sink, and ran back out the door quickly shuffling through the crowd, and back in the seat she was in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Cat Nap~((Kiyori&Ryu+Kida Only))   A Cat Nap~((Kiyori&Ryu+Kida Only)) Icon_minitimeThu 16 Jul 2009, 10:02 am

"I love children!" Kidate said excitedly, picking up the crystal form of a flower. He simply stared at it, smiling as he did so, and turned it around in his hands. When the sunlight hit it, it would cast rainbows over his face and the table. Beautiful... Kidate thought to himself as he fiddled with it. When Kiyori returned to her seat, he placed the flower in front of him and smiled. "Thank you, it really is beautiful." He said to her, sounding practically amazed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Cat Nap~((Kiyori&Ryu+Kida Only))   A Cat Nap~((Kiyori&Ryu+Kida Only)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Cat Nap~((Kiyori&Ryu+Kida Only))
Page 1 of 1