Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Konohagakure Town Square Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Konohagakure Town Square Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Konohagakure Town Square Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Konohagakure Town Square Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Konohagakure Town Square Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Konohagakure Town Square Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Konohagakure Town Square Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Konohagakure Town Square Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Konohagakure Town Square Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Konohagakure Town Square

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shame
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Shame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Konohagakure Town Square Empty
PostSubject: Konohagakure Town Square   Konohagakure Town Square Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 1:15 pm

Shame walked in the front gates passing by the guards, He slowly drifted up to the Ramen shop. Sitting in one of the stools shame said to the ramen vender "i need one bowl of ramen."He slolwy raised his left hand out of his Akatsuki cloak laying Some Yen on the table. Keeping his face concealed by his straw hat, he sat in silence waiting for his bowl of ramen.. But he thought to himself "hm not long and Konohagakure, will be in my grasp" kepping both his hands to his side he watched the vender closly.. Shame squinted his eyes as was passed his ramen.
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Hidden Mist Village

PostSubject: Re: Konohagakure Town Square   Konohagakure Town Square Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 1:28 pm

Shinju sat on a building surrounded by bugs and a kuni stabbed in to one hand and the other arm had his jacked pulled back and it said HATE in blood. but insead of Hate it was the bandage the mizuage put over it. He took it off but put the bandage in his pocket letting his cut bleed. Shinju sighed in pain. He looked around and saw a akatsuki walking though there village. "I hope he destroys this worthless good for nothing. village." Shinju then licked some blood on his arm liking it.
Back to top Go down
Shame
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Shame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Konohagakure Town Square   Konohagakure Town Square Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 1:36 pm

Shame lifted his chop sticks and wrapped some ramen around, bringing them closer to his mouth he slurped the noodles. "hm what is that chakra" Shame kept to himself hoping to discover what this unknown chakra was. He lifted the bowl up slurping the rest of the Broth up. Shame stood and turned, keeping his head down trying not to draw attention. He walked along the street "Hm im getting closer" He looked up at the roof tops Scanning over the area hoping for a glimpse of the person with the strange chakra.
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Konohagakure Town Square   Konohagakure Town Square Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 1:51 pm

Shinju looked down at him What the hell do you want. Shinju then jumped of the building landing in-front of the akatsuki. he the looked at him and his hair fell to the side showing one eye and his holes for bugs under it 3 under each eye. His scary red eyes looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Shame
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Shame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Konohagakure Town Square   Konohagakure Town Square Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 3:27 pm

Shame looked at the strange genin. "hm so your the one eh, but only a genin" He Stood emotionless staring at the Aburame clan member, Shame's Akatsuki robe blew swiftly with the wind, as he tipped his straw hat up not revealing his face only his bright eyes. He looked at the genin With his bright Green lifeless eye's as it were he was almost looking into His very soul. He tipped his hat back and Walked past the Aburame clans man ignoring him completely. Shame thought "only a genin he couldn't have that much potential"
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Konohagakure Town Square   Konohagakure Town Square Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 3:35 pm

He spoke in a pissed off tone. "I may be a genin but i am the prince of the aburame." Shinju then looked at him as bugs came out from under his eyes looking at him. Hinju then took a kuni and put the pint in hid mouth and then blood started to come out of his mouth. Shinju then spit it out on to the ground and the kuni covered in blood. Now once again what the hell do you want. Shinju was starting to get more mad at him.
Back to top Go down
Shame
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Shame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Konohagakure Town Square   Konohagakure Town Square Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 3:43 pm

Shame stopped keeping perfectly still he said to The Genin " Got quite the temper doncha, truthfully its no use do you really thing you can hurt me?" he said in a bland tone. Shame stood as he waited to see if the genin would attack, wondering if he had what it takes, he ignored his question once again. " the real question is who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Konohagakure Town Square   Konohagakure Town Square Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 3:50 pm

he clenched his fist and looked at him in the eye. "I am Shinju Aburame. What is it to you akatsuki." Shinju then turned around looking at him and walked beside him. "Why are you in this shitty village anyway." Shinju then spit blood on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Shame
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Shame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Konohagakure Town Square   Konohagakure Town Square Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 4:03 pm

Shame turned slowly to look at Shinju, he tipped his hat once more to get a good look at him. "hm this thing you do with your blood is quite odd, but what i am here to do is to find a student. Konohagakure is well know for there gifted shinobi." He quickly pierced his lips making a cocky smirk. "so may i ask what it is that you want from me?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Konohagakure Town Square   Konohagakure Town Square Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 4:12 pm

Shinju looked at him. I want to leave this horrible village and i figure that you can help me sense your a akatsuki. Shinju did not mention that he wanted more power to go back and destroy the aburame or destroy the leaf. Shinju then spit more blood out.
Back to top Go down
Shame
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Shame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Konohagakure Town Square   Konohagakure Town Square Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 4:17 pm

Shame smiled a little "well c'mon" he tipped his hat back down, the wind blew his robe, as it flaped he placed his hand on his hat as to make sure it wouldnt fly away. He slowly walked away, in hopes the genin would follow.. "ill take you to a place were i must test you first" Shame walked past the guards out the front gate.
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Konohagakure Town Square   Konohagakure Town Square Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 5:42 pm

Shinju followed his hair blowing out of his face showing how messed up and freaky his face was. he then looked ahead as he then walked away from the leaf. So where are we going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konohagakure Town Square   Konohagakure Town Square Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Konohagakure Town Square
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: The Great 5 Shinobi Nations :: Fire Country-Hidden Leaf-
Jump to: