Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 5:55 am

Tenshin was laying down on a tree top sleep. Tenshin was a lazy Anbu as well but took hisjob serious but when he was tired he just falls down where ever he is at and just sleeps. Tenshin was wearing normal street cloth with a red jacket that goes all the way to his lower part of his knee and had his clan symbol on his right shoulder of the Jacket. Tenshin had a black colard short under his jacket that had three gold laches that just matched his syle, he also had on black and red pants that had designs at the end of it close to his ancle.He also had black boots and gloves that seem to fit right with his outfit. Above him was a sword stuck into the tree. It was huge and shiny agaist the sun light. Tenshin was a light sleeper and very quiet as will so if anyone walked by they would never knew he was there unless they was running along the tree branch.

Last edited by Tenshin Nara on Fri 03 Jul 2009, 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 6:06 am

Revy walked by with her 2 life like dolls walking behind her Kyubo and Altier.

Kyubo: Where are we going?

Revy: I dont know..

Kyubo: Why are you so short Revy?

Altier: .........

Revy: I dont know

They continued to walk as if they didnt even know that a ninja was in a tree above them.

Altier: Altier
Spoiler:

Kyubo: Kyubo
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 6:15 am

Tenshin wakes up from all the talking going on. Tenshin then stands up and looks down at the lady with the two guys following her. Tenshin ripped his sword out of the tree branch and then swung it down right in front of the girl known as Revy witch the guy called her. The sword landed an inch away from her, but he still managed to cut a strand of hair and make a small tear in her shirt. "Ya make to much noise you know people trying to sleep." Tenshin said aloud but it seem to have came out from every direction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 6:22 am

Revy instantly froze as the sword was right infront of her, "..." Revy looked down and realized that her bandages were ripped and came loose, she quickly grabed them and coverd herself up, Altier and Kyubo dissapeard and in a split second re-apeard with theyre weapons drawn at Tenshin

Altier: Who are you..

Kyubo: what are you trying to kill the poor girl?!

Revy holded the bandages together as she looked up at the person on the branch. Kyubo jumped down and coverd Revy up with a jacket so she could fix the bandages. After she fixed them Kyubo put the jacket back on and threw his sword up at the person on the branch.

(Revy wears bandages over her chest and stomach instead of a shirt, only sometimes she will wear something over it but it allows more flexability when in battle, Look at Avatar to see)
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 6:36 am

As Tenshin seen the sword fly up toward the branch he was standing on he smiled at the man in front of him and then started to fall back. Tenshin grbaed the sword as he feel back and threw it back towards the ground where the other man was knowing he would catch it with no problem. Tenshin then landed on top of his sword without a crash sound or anything just a nice breeze as he landed. Tenshin the bowed and then lookedat the lady. " Your Revy i take it your guy friends here talk to lound and i could here everything they was aying i even heard you. Ya know an S rank ninja and Ex Kazekage realy needs his sleep every now and then." Tenshin sayed in a cocky voice. " And next time you idiot puppets pull out a blade on me and then trrow a blade at me think cause as ya see i use a sword myself and can and will kill you with ya own blades, One way or another." Tenshin says as he does a back flip off his sword and land behind it. Tenshin then picks up his blade and throws it over his back.

((Change of plans didnt feel right about my other plan lol.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 6:41 am

"Um..ok well...c ya" Revy sais as she begins to walk away, Altier apears behind revy is a split second, Kyubo grabs his sword and starts to walk with them.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 6:52 am

Tenshin watches as he walks away and he wasnt even done talking to her. He was trying to figure out more about her. Tenshin then grabed the helt of his sword and took it out and just threw it directly in front of Revy again. "You know lady your very disrepectful you dont even, talk to me just have these puppets attck me and dont even tell me how you get them to look like humans. " Tenshin says in a sercastic voice. Tenshin then started to walk towards her. Tenshin was just normaly a jerk in someways cocky in others and only occasionaly protective. This was Tenshin way of life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 6:56 am

Altier stops the blade instantly with just 2 fingers, "What do you want with me?" Revy sais as she turned around.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 7:00 am

Tenshin walks to her and grabes the sword from the puppet. " Thx Bud, now get out of my way." Tenshin then looks at the puppet rudly and then at the lady with a evil but calm to him look. " I told you lady dont you lisen i just want to getto know you. you realy dont have to be so mean." Tenshin says as he walks infront of her and then leans against a tree. " Fuuny the way you said that seem like you getting annoyed or mad. That just means i doing my job perfectly Lady." Tenshin says inanother cocky tone of voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 7:06 am

"Well what can i help you with?" Revy sais as the 2 dolls sit down in a meditation type form, the wind begins to blow a bit makeing Revys long hair sway, Revy walks up to Tenshin, he was tall so Revy had to look up at him.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 7:12 am

Tenshin stabbed his sword into a nerby tree and just looked at Revy. " Your a pretty ladie but i just here to learn more about you. So tell me How you make these darn puppets look so darn real." Tenshin says as he looks at Revy kinda checking her out. Tenshin then stoped after awhile and just waited on her to speak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 7:21 am

"I can not tell you that..im srry" Revy said as she tilted her head down a bit.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 7:24 am

Tenshin smiled. Tenshin then just looked at the ladie again. " Atleast tell me about yorself then can you do that or is that on a private matter as well." Tenshin says in a sercastic tone again. Tenshin then smiles at her like a grinn or so and waits for her to speak again.

((Writer block cant think))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 7:30 am

Well my name is Revy...im the last member of the Seichuu clan, wich is why im able to creat humanlike dolls that posess the same powers as a ninja would.." Revy sais as she looks up at the man.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 7:34 am

Tenshin looked at her. " So Lady your a dam Black smith basikly who spealizes in creating puppet but human like ninjas. If you can do that tell me can you sharpen my sword." Tenshin said as he looked at her puppets trying to figure out how are they not like normal puppets cause he still doesn understand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 7:41 am

"I could sharpen it for you i guess" Revy sais as she starts to rub her neck from looking up at the man for to long,

Kyubo: This is boreing, Revy ill be in the palace, if you ever need me just summon me. Kyubo sais as he quickly dissapears from where hes standing.

Altier: ................
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 7:45 am

Tenshin sees as the puppet leaves. Tenshin then notice her rubbing her neck. He then disappeared and reapeared behind her and then started to massage her neck. " You see i not a complete jerk i can be nice but dont get used to it trust me." Tenshin says as he rubbs her neck in a gentle motion trying to get her to relax case he can feel all the stress building.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 7:50 am

Revy thanks the man, Altier stands up, "So am i sharpening your sword?" revy asks the man, Altier walks to a tree and leans agenst it with his arms crosed and eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 8:46 am

Tenshin thought hen looked at the lady. " No Cause i dont want you to get stabbed. by this sword." Tenshin says remembering the first day he found this sword and it stabed him in the heart and gave him abilities that nobodies knows about but him in the bijuu inside of him that came with the sword.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 7:27 pm

Revy turns around and looks up at the man again, "So is there enything i can help you with right now?" she asks. Altier stood up from the tree

Altier: Im going now Revy..return to the palace safely. Altier sais right before vanashing from where he was standing.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 7:34 pm

Tenshin looked at her and then thouht for a bit. Tenshin then looked at the ladie again and smiled. " Let me walk you home saftly lady since your protecters or whatever left you here all by your self. Not my thing to leave a lady by her self to walk home you know." Tenshin says as he grinns a bit then stops and is calm again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 7:40 pm

kamoku was curiouse about this anbu, since the anbu had spared what was left of his soul he decided to gather info on him. kamoku sat in a hollow tree, listening to the conversation that was building. he smiled as he exhaled the cigarette smoke. "eh, so the Nara is a closet perv. this'll be interesting." as usual he wasnt wearing his cloak and he had gloves over his 'humility' ring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 7:49 pm

Revy looks up at the man and nods her head, she begins to walk in the direction of her home
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 7:57 pm

Tenshin begins to walk and for some reason has a feeling he is being watched by someone. Tenshin then grabs his blade from the tree it was stuck and and throws it over his back into its holder. Tenshin then walks but stays silient for he doesnt know what to say at this moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 8:02 pm

kamoku continues to listen, losing sight of them though he saw the shift in the shadowboys stance. he decided to stay where he was until he knew it was safe. until then, he put his cigarette out in case the smoke would escape and pulled out some taffy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next