Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Water date! Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Water date! Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Water date! Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Water date! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Water date! Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Water date! Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Water date! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Water date! Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Water date! Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Water date!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: A rank
Village:

Water date! Empty
PostSubject: Water date!   Water date! Icon_minitimeFri 07 Aug 2009, 6:41 pm

Dawnpaw sat at the edge of the river she just made in her bikini and waited for Naizu to come by. She laid down on her back and looked at the sky. "Come on hurry up."
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Hidden in the Mist

Water date! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water date!   Water date! Icon_minitimeFri 07 Aug 2009, 11:34 pm

Appeared into the area with an attire opposite his usual coat, vest, pants and what not. He had on merely shorts and a tank top and had a large beach towel on his shoulder to use when he laid out. He walked towards Dawn with the wind catching his hair every couple moments the sun hitting his chest at a nice angle. Naizu had sunshades on his head and his cloud head band tied around his arm. Naizu approached with both arms folded and shouted "Hey there woman, I hear you're looking for some sexy stud to come sweep you off your feet" he joked.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

Water date! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water date!   Water date! Icon_minitimeSun 09 Aug 2009, 10:11 am

She laughed and got up. She hugged him tightly. "Naizu! You look cute." She rubbed his hair and laughed. "I'm messing with you. You look hot. " She pointed at the small river pool. "Do you like my work? Its like a water slide. It has six turns and at the end there is a bump that sends you flying three feet high into the water!" She made a splash sound and spun around.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

Water date! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water date!   Water date! Icon_minitimeSun 09 Aug 2009, 6:10 pm

Naizu watched Dawn as she explained everything, not really listening but he understood the gist of it for the most part. He nodded continually to make it seem as though he were listening but he just liked to hear her voice and watch her move. As she spun, Naizu took his towel and slung one end around her, catching it with the other hand and pulled her close to him for a kiss. He tossed her up onto his waist as he continued to kiss her, distracting her as he walked towards the water. As he got waist deep into it, he stopped kissing her, smiled and tossed her his height into the air, and hopped back as she fell into the water. "AAAAHHHhahahahahah" he laughed nearly falling over from doing so so hard.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

Water date! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water date!   Water date! Icon_minitimeSun 09 Aug 2009, 6:14 pm

Dawnpaw smiled in the kiss not noticing what he was doing. She screamed when she go thrown in the air. "No fair!" She splashed him with water then went under. She stayed there for a bit before playing with his toes. After a few minutes she pulled him underwater with her.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

Water date! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water date!   Water date! Icon_minitimeTue 11 Aug 2009, 2:22 am

Naizu grabbed dawn while under water and spun her around with a large grin on his face. He then liquified his body, camouflaging with the water to sneak up from behind to grab her, but chose to re solidify his body behind her and watch her. He wondered if she'd learned to sense his presence at this point from training with Revy and floated under water with his arms crossed. "I wonder..." he said amongst himself. He gazed at her from the slight distance still smiling and with a slight chuckle under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

Water date! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water date!   Water date! Icon_minitimeTue 11 Aug 2009, 6:48 am

She looked around a bit. "Where is he?" She thought to herself. She looked under her and when she saw nothing she went to the surface. "Uh this sucks." She looked at the water and went under agian. She decided she was going to ignore him and see what happened.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

Water date! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water date!   Water date! Icon_minitimeTue 11 Aug 2009, 6:58 am

Naizu slowly rose to the surface face up to catch a quick and slow breath before retreating back below, into the shallow depths of the water. He slowly swam towards Dawn, trying to catch her off guard and snag her from behind as he approached with a slight grin on his face. "This is gonna be great" he said in his head as he tried to plan everything out in his head. As he approached though his plans changed and swam towards her quicker making noticeable wave as he decided to grab her gently instead of scaring her.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

Water date! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water date!   Water date! Icon_minitimeTue 11 Aug 2009, 7:10 am

Dawnpaw felt the waved and turned to the side to see what was making them and smiled when she saw Naizu. She put chakra in her legs to make her move faster and swam away from him smiling.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

Water date! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water date!   Water date! Icon_minitimeTue 11 Aug 2009, 9:26 am

With a quick burst, Naizu rapidly gained on Dawn as he used only his feet to propel him ahead. His arms were folded and a cocky grin appeared across thed jounins face quickly. He didn't have a plan of action and nor did he want one, for he wanted to make all his descisions on the fly. Naizu then picked up the pace a bit more, closing his eyes in the process, challenging himself with a little sense excersise with a very nice self reward if he captured her.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

Water date! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water date!   Water date! Icon_minitimeWed 12 Aug 2009, 6:36 am

Dawnpaw enjoyed her game of chase staying ahead of him until she ran out of air. She went to the surface and waited for him to show himself or grab her.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

Water date! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water date!   Water date! Icon_minitimeThu 13 Aug 2009, 4:26 am

As he got closer to Dawn, he decided to test her a bit as well as make the water a bit more steep...creating a tsunami that would normally be extremely hot but cooled excessively to keep it friendly. He arose from the top of the wave as it approached his female companion and he calmly waved at her with a large smile on his face. Naizu had a clone underneath her just in case she was unable to get out the way of the large wall of water that would grab her and mystify to him if need be.

(As I said, this is cooled excessively so it'd be like 90 degrees)
Name:Heat Wave
Element:Water/Fire
Description:A massive wall of boiling water is sent toward the opponent and instantly floods the battle field.This water is as hot as 600 degrees and will burn either caster or opponent upon them landing in it. It receeds after 4 post.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

Water date! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water date!   Water date! Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2009, 6:48 am

Dawnpaw turned around when she felt the water get strangely warmer. She looked at the tsunami in shock. "You have got to be kidding me. She pointed her hand in the water and blasted herself out he water with a gust of air, wil in the air she spin make a large whirlwind which broke the wave apart. She landed at the edge of the lake and pulled out three kunai.

Reppushou - Gale Wind Palm
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Type: Attack, Supplementary
Reppushou is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Wind Element. After forming the needed hand seals, Nagato will send a strong gust of wind towards his target. When acting in conjunction with another thrown weapon, the wind can increase its power and deadliness.

((not that much water since its a lake.))
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

Water date! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water date!   Water date! Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2009, 11:24 pm

Naizu flipped down from the height laughing at the reaction that dawn gave off upon seeing the tsunami,"Oh my God, you should have seen you face. You looked like You had seen a ghost or something when you turned around. I didn't mean to scare you baby, I really didn't and I'm sorry. I just wanted to see how your training is going and as far as I can tell" he said as he landed. He approached her with his arms out though he wondered why she broke out the kunai. "Um, why do you have those?"
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

Water date! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water date!   Water date! Icon_minitimeSun 16 Aug 2009, 6:14 pm

"..oh these?" She tossed them on the ground. "Sorry thought it was a attack." She went to him and wrapped her arms around his waist and kissed him lightly. "One day your going to get hurt playing those tricks."
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

Water date! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water date!   Water date! Icon_minitimeSun 16 Aug 2009, 7:32 pm

"Naizu knows what Naizu is doing" he said with a smile. He began to walk out of the water holding Dawns hand with a large smile on his face and asked Dawn,"So when are you gonna quit akatsuki? I don't want you to do something that makes one of the Kages go after you .I cant do any thing n that situation so I'm asking you...will you please quit the organization?". He looked her square in the eyes of the gorgeous one, hoping for an answer he could accept immediately.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

Water date! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water date!   Water date! Icon_minitimeSun 16 Aug 2009, 7:39 pm

She looked down. "I don't think I can..its a life-time thing I guess." She kissed him on the cheek.. "I'll see what comes up and tell you." She sighed and went back into the water.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

Water date! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water date!   Water date! Icon_minitimeSun 16 Aug 2009, 8:24 pm

Naizu picked up some wet sand and formed it into a nicely shaped ball, took aim, then fired it right at her back and laughed. He figured there was no reason to be upset at the circumstances for he figured he was gonna be able to convince her some day. Naizu bent down, still laughing and began to pick up more damp sand and eyed Dawnpaw for another frontal sand attack. "Hey, you better take cover, I can do this aaaaaallllllllllll day...and guess what..I think I might" he said still laughing.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

Water date! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water date!   Water date! Icon_minitimeSun 16 Aug 2009, 8:52 pm

She smiled and pointed her hand at the sand and a large wind came sending a whirlwind of sand at him. "So can I. So can I." She laughed and grabbed a ball of sand and jumped into the trees. "I'm going to have fun with you Naizu-chan." She said taunting him.

Reppushou - Gale Wind Palm
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Type: Attack, Supplementary
Reppushou is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Wind Element. After forming the needed hand seals, Nagato will send a strong gust of wind towards his target. When acting in conjunction with another thrown weapon, the wind can increase its power and deadliness.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

Water date! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water date!   Water date! Icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2009, 6:58 am

Naizu dashed out the way of the incoming sand and laughed for a moment before opening his mouth to say something to his lady. "Y........"Naizu couldn't get anything out at the time, for a quick thought came to mind. He created two fire clones which both did as he did and made large paws of fire and dug into the sand and began to form something. The were in a circle so they shielded her view from seeing what they were doing as about five minutes went by. Suddenly, there was a large flare up and quickly the fire dwindled down as the clones were gone and Naizu stood in front of a large clear object. It was a massive glass heart that had the image of Naizu lying down and Dawnpaw kissing him, Naizu stepped to the side so that she would have a clear view of the creation and held a necklace around his fingers. "These are for you my girl..my lady...my baby" he said with a smile on his face from ear to ear.

Name:Fire Clone
Element:Fire
Description:Naizu creates a mirror image of himself with elemental fire chakra. The clone has a fifth of Naizu's strength.

Name:Fire in Paw
Element:Fire
Description:Naizu summons a large portion of chakra and extends his arms. Upon doing this, Two
massive canine claws set a blaze are created. He can use these either to fight with or with
chakra emitted to his back, they can attach there allowing him to take flight at medium hight.
when attacked, these claws act as defense mechanisms and will block up to b ranked moves.
This has the duation of 10 post, declines one post for every attack blocked.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

Water date! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water date!   Water date! Icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2009, 11:37 am

Dawnpaw gasoped and jumped down from the tree. "It's beautiful! I love it." She kisssed Naizu passionatly while hugging him. "Your the best. She had a huge smile on her face matched with a dark blush.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

Water date! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water date!   Water date! Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 7:19 am

Dawns actions took Naizu by surprise as he wasn't expecting that reaction, he fell to the ground with her in his arms. "Well, I suppose that means you like it" He said smiling as he looked her in the eyes for a moment or two and thinking about the happiness that resided within him from her joy. Naizu gently pushed her up with both hands to where she were on her kness over top of him and sat up, placing the necklace around her neck. He placed both hands on her face afterwords and said "You deserve the the best from me for no bank has enough money to buy the happiness you bring me, no store holds a gift to say thank you the right way, and no man can be as happy as I am with you."
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

Water date! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water date!   Water date! Icon_minitimeSat 22 Aug 2009, 9:56 pm

She smiled happily. "Aww your so sweet! Your the best...well only..well you would still be the best man I've ever dated." She smiled at him and kissed him again. "I don't think I've ever been so happy."
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

Water date! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water date!   Water date! Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 12:49 am

Naizu held Dawn tight but gently and continued to kiss her as the water splashed against opposing waves and landed inward of the sand before receding back. He felt the happiness that he felt during the first time the two were acquainted and a smile grew on his face as well as thoughts flooding his mind. He didn't know what he was gonna do to persuade her, but he was gonna find a way to bring her to his village without being apart of a criminal organization.Other thoughts came to mind as well, some that would scare most men away if their woman told them it but it seemed to sooth the lead Nimakee. The sky drew to a dark orange as the sun began to set, for the days were getting a shorter due to the summer fading away and autumn introducing itself to the world. Naizu put a finger to Dawns lips, then pointed to the sky for it was an amazingly beautiful site to see and quite reminiscent of the last one they saw together. The weather had cooled a bit and the sun reflected off the glass sculpture making it illuminate, standing out quite easily. "I like you a lot, and I wish for us to have the happiest of futures together" he said to Dawn in a low seductive tone
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

Water date! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water date!   Water date! Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 12:49 pm

She looked at the sky and stared in amazment. "Its beautiful. This is the best date ever!" She sat down on the ground and looked at the sky. She had never felt so happy before and wanted to be with Naizu but she could but then she would feel like she was quiting. She decided not to let her organization destroy her moment of happiness and would solve it later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Water date! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water date!   Water date! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Water date!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next