Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Water date! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Water date! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Water date! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Water date! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Water date! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Water date! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Water date! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Water date! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Water date! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Water date!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: A rank
Village:

Water date! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water date!   Water date! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Sep 2009, 12:09 pm

Dawnpaw came back and and saw NAizu in his sstrange position. She sat down beside him and tapped him on the shoulder. "Naizu..are you okay?" She asked a bit worried.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Hidden in the Mist

PostSubject: Re: Water date!   Water date! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Sep 2009, 12:43 pm

"Yeah, I'm good, just kinda spaced out for a moment is all. Sooo......where is the tent and where do you want to set up for the evening" he responded as he quickly changed the subject. Naizu never liked to be seen upset about anything so he would do what it took to get back to the normal persona he had in the first place. He grabbed Dawn by the hand and kissed it charmingly and spoke once more,"So I hear that you have a boyfriend pretty lady,. So is he good to ya, and if not can I have the time of day, I mean I know how to treat a woman" he said in a funny voice, laughing as he said it. Afterward he kissed her on the forehead, smiled, grabbed her gently by the cheeks and looked her square in the eyes,"I love you".
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Water date!   Water date! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Sep 2009, 1:03 pm

She smiled, blushing. "I love you too." She ran behind a tree and dragged two tents from behind it."And your you even hope to up-stage my man. You better help me with this tents."She replied laughing."Oh man where are the intructions for these things?" She undid one tent and began searching for them.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Water date!   Water date! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Sep 2009, 5:49 am

Amongst watching his lady ravage through the tents parts to find the directions to assemble the thing, Naizu decided to take the lazy way out as he got up and grabbed her by the arm and pulled her close and snug to him as he used one hand to make 3 steam clones of which began to assemble the tent. The young Nimakee had no intentions what so ever of actually trying to do manual labor at the time for he was more enthralled with his counterpart and the thoughts that continued to go through his head about what she said jokingly. He looked her deep in the eyes and search for an exit as he had gotten lost with in them with a pleasure that he knew would insue. Naizu simply smiled and didn't say a word for the time being as the clones simply disbursed and the tent was in place, "Done" he said, as the smile was still firmly implemented on his face.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Water date!   Water date! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Sep 2009, 12:49 pm

Dawnpaw looked back to watch the clones. "Oh wow. I would have never thought of that. I should take you on my travels." She went behind him and picked him up using chakra to help herself. "Agh! Even with chakra your heavy." She groaned.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Water date!   Water date! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2009, 12:32 am

Naizu mistified and reappeard behind Dawnpaw with arms around her and his lips to her neck giving her a soft kiss there. He then ran his nose up and down her cheek sensually and snickered a bit at her efforts of lifting him off the ground." Chakra can only help so much baby, and though I've noticed how much you've indeed grown stronger, I think I've put on a good bit of muscle mass to make it pretty hard on you" he said in a sly tone. Naizu let go of Dawn for a moment and walked inside the tent looking back for a moment and winking at the lady.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Water date!   Water date! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2009, 11:46 am

She giggled and moaned softly. "Alrightly then." She slipped into the tent with him. "So how many do you want? 2? 1?" She asked and laided down on her back."You were way to spaced out. Heck even I've never been that spaced out before."

((sorry i've havn't been on school work is starting to pile up now u.u why meh?))
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Water date!   Water date! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 6:43 am

Naizu crawled over top of the woman lying back first as he grabbed her arms gently,"Well, I think what ever you want works for me, I mean there's nothing that yours truly can't handle" he said with a cocky grin. He moved her arms to where he could grabbed both wrist with on hand if he wanted to, though choosing to keep his positioning as was. Naizu slowly sunk his head down and looked deep within Dawnpaws gorgeous eyes and spoke in a low tone, "So, what do you think you'll be doing like this, you can't really escape miss lady", still with a slight grin. His eyes scanned her from top to bottom completely as he made his speech, slightly distracted by her bumps and curves.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Water date!   Water date! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 6:53 am

She blushed deeply and smiled. "Your so sexy like this." She kissed him deeply and removed his shirt purring softly when she saw his hard abs. "Umm lets start with one for now. So what position do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Water date!   Water date! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 7:04 am

OOC: I'm gonna skip a couple scenes in able to keep this pg...*sigh*, for the kids sake.

Naizu placed an image of what he was going to do in Dawnpaw's head in the form of a short genjutsu releasing it immediately after. From the outside, only shadows could be could be seen, though if there were anyone around, they could hear and they'd know. The date had one of those romantic types of nights that men and women wish upon time alone with their significant other when they get that chance. Naizu would make Dawnpaw know what its like to...feel good and Dawnpaw would do things that would make Naizu feel the same. This was one of those times where time went by slowly during something good, magical, fun and romantic, all at the same time as the night smiled upon the tent and those inside.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Water date!   Water date! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 11:04 am

Dawnpaw snuggled to him. "That was awesome Naizu." She kissed him lovingly. "Hey since we're naked lets go skinny-dipping. I've always wanted to try that...but I'm kinda tired...maybe later." She curled iinto him enjoying the feel of his body."Go easier next time okay." She mummered.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Water date!   Water date! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 9:46 pm

Naizu smirked as she spoke, he wasn't going anywhere and he doubted that she had enough energy to do much, so when she retracted her previous request, he simply looked at her and began to rub his hands through her hair. He kissed her on the forehead and reached over for a blanket over to his left side. With his left hand he tossed it over the two's bodies as Dawn got in close on him, settling in on his chest and looking adorable doing so. He thought to himself for a little as she began to drift off and he held no where near the energy he had in the first place, yet a decent amount more than her. Continuing to rub his hands through her hair, he simply relaxed his mind and enjoyed the rest of the night with the woman he loved.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Water date!   Water date! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Sep 2009, 6:03 pm

"So Naizu-san whatg shall we do tommorrow or are you to busy?" She put the cover over her head and wrapped her legs around his. "Maybe..training...or travel." She yawned loudly. "Ugh soo tired."
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Water date!   Water date! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Sep 2009, 6:26 pm

Naizu waited for Dawn to fall asleep, then got up and got dressed, preparing to do something that he had wanted to do for some time. Naizu formed a set of hand seals and summoned one of his larger canines. Liena and Tisha appeared before Naizu outside the tent as he explained the situation to them after a few brief questions the two had for him. "So this is the woman that has you in a frenzy huh? She seems like a sweet girl, who knew that she would be naive enough to join an organization like the akatsuki?" said Leina. "You must want us to do something special to call us here at this time without danger or battle of any sort" said the Tisha. "Yes, I would like for you two to carry her and fly her to my village, I will meet up with you shortly, I just need to take care of a few things though before hand" he said in a low voice. The two agreed and Naizu picked up the woman with her wrapped in the blanket and placed her on their back. "I thank you two and owe you one" he said, "yes, yes you do" they answered back in stereo. With that, they took off and set to the Village hidden in the grass as Naizu set off in a different direction, looking for something.

((Topic ended and Closed))

Water date! - Page 3 Wolf3

Liena and Tisha(5'9, wings are 15' long) (15 post)

Liena and Tisha are Naizu's best summons of the the K-nin. The two are connected through souls as they share one. This duo have a great deal of chakra and there eyes are one. Liena, the girl is also connected through her hair being apart of Tisha's wing. Tisha has an affinity to lightning and is also a genjutsu user. Her eyes are pure and will not allow deception. Leina has an affinity to wind. Being that the two see whats in each others eyes, Liena is also immune to genjutsu. Every move is calculated and precise, and frustration isn't an option between the two of them as one always has inspiration for the other. The duo also have combination moves including one called hair to fur, fur to death, of which the wings and hair dispurs from the bodies and turn to large spike and long thin needle with lightning infused with it. They also have cohesive genjutsu but upon being attacked, Tisha and Leina are average at best in close combat. Naizu only uses them in the worst possible situation when summoning them for battle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Water date!   Water date! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Water date!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3