Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Water date! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Water date! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Water date! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Water date! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Water date! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Water date! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Water date! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Water date! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Water date! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Water date!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Hidden in the Mist

Water date! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water date!   Water date! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 8:19 pm

Naizu sat up and moved behind Dawn, kissing her on the neck gently, then laid her on her stomach before giving her a massage. He emitted a bit of steam from his hands while doing so, "So what makes this the best date ever, hmm?" he asked her while moving his hands from her shoulders to her upper back and from there to her mid back and spine. Naizu thought of this woman and wondered what about her kept drawing him in other than the obvious beauty, innocence and overall personality...then realized thats all one could ask for. Naizu began to rub his hand up Dawns sides and back down her back slowly and repeated the process a few times.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: A rank
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Water date!   Water date! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 6:53 am

Dawnpaw moaned softly. "Yes it is.Man this feels so good." She snuggled into his chest. He waas smart, so very hot, and kind and a great massager. She smiled happily. "So how are things going?"
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Water date!   Water date! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 7:08 am

"Well, I'd have to say pretty well I mean I got my girl and my clan and my best friend with me in a new spot...I think I'm doing quite well. I think I have everything I need to make me happy right now, I feel like a million bucks and I have this amazingly beautiful, wonderful, sensual, top notch woman to thank....thanks mom" Naizu said with a laugh. "I also have this young lady, that I have been dating, she has been nothing short of astounding to me, she is unbelievably gorgeous and undeniably one of the best things that's ever happened to me since we've been seeing each other (OOC: At this point we've been seeing each other for a while now) and I think that she may have the I'm it tag on her. Ms. Dawn, I lll....I llo....ahem..thank you for being with me" he said with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Water date!   Water date! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 7:14 am

She laughed and kissed him on the lips. "Your so adorable. I'm so glad you almost blew me up. We should get something to eat. I'm hungry.. you?"She asked and rolled over so her back was on his stomach."I always find the best stuff." She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Water date!   Water date! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 7:28 am

So many thoughts went through Naizu's mind and non of them were thing that one could tell there parents about. Naizu couldn't even dare think of food with Dawn like this regardless how much he may have wanted to get something to eat. "I think that I....I can't really..." he said beginning to breathe a little heavy for a moment, Naizu was always at Dawns disposal in this position and he was pretty sure she knew it of which drove him nuts sometimes knowing that a woman knew that he had a bit of a weakness that she could take full advantage of with no consequences.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Water date!   Water date! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 7:35 am

"I' like anything. Oh..are you okay?" She heard him breathing harder and got a bit worried. She rolled off him and got up. "I say we gaet something come back and camp out here. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Water date!   Water date! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 10:55 pm

I went last time so its your turn, besides, I cant exactly go out like this because I'd get a lot of attention from eyes" Naizu said putting a beach towel over the lower half of his body. He was pretty surprised at the misunderstanding of his heavy breathing that Dawn had and didn't know how to react to it. "You really thought there was something wrong with me because I was breathing heavy? You didn't know that it was just cus..."Naizu stopped immediately realizing that he still held that secret of that one little weakness of his and just smiled.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Water date!   Water date! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 6:53 am

"K sure." She left before he could tell her anything else."Oh I forgot to ask what he would want. I'll suprise him." She ran to town and came back with some beef ramen, pork buns, and soda. "I hope you like it! It was heavy..am I getting weak or something?" She set the food on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Water date!   Water date! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 7:32 am

not bad, not bad at all"Naizu said with a smile as he leaned over to give Dawn a quick kiss on the cheek. He sat up a bit as he reached for his bowl to give the meal a quick taste. "Umm...where'd you put the chop sticks" he asked as he looked around for a moment. He suddenly realized that they were already in the bowl and smacked his fore head as if to say "I can't believe I missed that".
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Water date!   Water date! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 11:34 am

She giggled and sat on the ground. "Want a pork bun? The're tasty." She waved one in front of his face like she was taunting him.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Water date!   Water date! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 5:10 am

Looking up for a moment, Naizu simply smiled but stared into Dawns eyes for a moment, thinking of if he wanted to put her in a genjutsu and tell her she dazed off for a moment and mess with her. He thought other wise of it though and playfully tackled her to the ground and kissing all over her face and neck before taking the bun with his teeth from her hand and crawling away, laughing with his mouth full. Naizu, after getting a couple feet away, shook his but as if he were wagging a tail...still laughing.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Water date!   Water date! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 6:43 am

She laughed when he jumped on her and attacked her with kisses. "Ah!" She got up and laughed when she saw Naizu shaking his butt. "Your so funny Naizu. I like funny." She looked at him and squinted her eyes at him. She craawled over to him and got on top of him. "Are you going to share that?"
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Water date!   Water date! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 7:54 am

He shook his head no and said "my bun" muffled as he ducked his upper body down a bit leavin his butt up in the air. he looked over towards the bowl of roman and then towards his soda, trying to decide which he wanted more at the time. Dawn, still on his back, was gonna get a bit of a ride if he could make a decision on what he wanted...but he couldn't . Instead, Naizu dropped the rest of his body down to where he was bely down on the floor. "Baby , can you get me those?" he said with the roll in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Water date!   Water date! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 9:18 am

"Whee. aww the ride ended." She rolled off him and grabbed his soda passingf it to him. She grabbed another bun for herself and nibbled on it. "These are the best bread invention ever! So..good..." She mummered between bites with a dreamy expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Water date!   Water date! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 6:28 pm

Naizu couldn't concentrate on eating as his eyes were locked on his lady and he couldn't remove them for some odd reason. He stood up and tried to walk around a bit but that didn't help too much though he did realize a couple of features of her that made it harder (no pun intended) for him to look opposite her direction. He calmly walked over to her and gently rubbed her back for a moment for he thought that it was possibly just a simple want possibly, hopefully something easy to overcome.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Water date!   Water date! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 6:37 pm

"Mmm pork bun and a back rub. So... good." She sighed happily. "IS there something you want to tell me?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Water date!   Water date! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 8:02 pm

"Yes there is, I've been wanting to tell you how much you mean to me and how glad I am that you came into my life. I've been meaning to tell you that one day, I wish to know you as something more than as someone I'm dating, more than my girl. I think you are the one that I may have been destined to meet when it comes down to it, as well as someone that makes me more happy than almost anything. You mean the world to me and I have to thank you for being apart of my life" he said. Even with all that said he missed the part about him loving her, but chose to keep that to himself and wait for the right time to tell her that for fear that this may not be the absolute best situation or possibly that he needed to wait a little longer to make sure that he could say that and mean it.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Water date!   Water date! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 8:10 pm

"You say the sweetest things. I'm so glad I met you to." She snuggled closer to him. She enjoyed her time together with him and wanted to spend more time with him."I want to spend more time with you too. So I guessing I'm enjoying our forbidding dance of love." She looked into his eyes. "I want to....." She kissed him deeply and decided to tell him later.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Water date!   Water date! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 9:03 pm

Naizu's mind went blank the minute Dawns lips reached and his body went on auto pilot from there as he laid back with her in his arms and whispered something under his breath . Stopping for a moment, Naizu stared at the beautiful woman's eyes, then at all of her facial features that he loved so much about her:eyes, lips, cheeks...,he felt like the luckiest guy there was, and spoke again though only saying two words this time.."thank you", followed by another long kiss as passionate as the first.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Water date!   Water date! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 11:02 am

She blushed deeply and rolled off him when she ran out of air. "I got to go." She got up and looked at her small lake.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Water date!   Water date! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 12:12 pm

"I told you about doing that, I mean its not like you go somewhere and you even brought up tents. Tents indicates an area to go for the night haul and a shelter from the wild or weather ya know. sometimes you act like you're pegnant or something, all the mind changes and mood swing, not like from happy to angry but from...ya know, to...not wanting...to...ya know....ya know?" said the now more unhappy camper with his arms over his head as he lay flat back first. "What is it, boy or gir?" he said sarcasticly.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Water date!   Water date! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 12:29 pm

"Its both." She said seriously, and sat down next to him. "I didn't know when to tell you,but know seems good. I'll help put up the tents."
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Water date!   Water date! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 9:31 pm

Naizu sat stunned for a minute but gathered his composure after a moment, "Are you sure? How long have you been? When did you find find out and..." Naizu said excitedly. He had so many questions but didn't know what to ask first, instead, he just kissed her deeply and passionately.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Water date!   Water date! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 11:42 am

She pulled away laughing. "I'm not pregent..well not yet." She quickly got up and made a soft squeal. "And when I said i had to go I ment go to the restroom." She ran off into the woods and came back a few minutes later.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Water date!   Water date! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Sep 2009, 8:39 am

Naizu laughed and smiled,"I went for that one and hard, heheh, I really thought you were" he said smiling as he spoke. Problem was, he actually wanted that to be the case and he felt a sadness inside that leaked out as he spaced out for a moment. The smile quickly faded as he thought of the possibility of starting a family with his woman and having her by his side, helping him with the tough decisions and having inspiration for what he does. It would be a great responsibility but he knew that he would be more than up to it should that present itself. Naizu sat motionless for a couple moments with his arms on his knees and one hand grabbing his wrist as his eyes gazed off into the endless forefront of the area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Water date!   Water date! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Water date!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next