Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
2nd Kusakage Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
2nd Kusakage Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
2nd Kusakage Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
2nd Kusakage Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
2nd Kusakage Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
2nd Kusakage Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
2nd Kusakage Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
2nd Kusakage Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
2nd Kusakage Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

2nd Kusakage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Hidden in the Mist

2nd Kusakage Empty
PostSubject: 2nd Kusakage   2nd Kusakage Icon_minitimeThu 13 Aug 2009, 4:11 am

Naizu walks in to an office that had only had one previous owner in its existence as proud as one could be of themselves. "Well, I suppose I should get started on some things though I'm just not too sure of what quite yet" Naizu said with a large grin on his face. He had been a leader of his clan for about a year but wasn't too accustomed to being leader of a larger number of people and shinobi but was more than up to the task. He took his seat and grabbed a stack of papers as he checked on what needed to be done for the time being. "Hmm...I suppose I'll have to bring in these two people for the time being to start on this" he said as he scanned through a briefing. He set it down and grabbed a notebook, writing a few notes to a couple shinobi and directed someone in to take the note to them.
Back to top Go down
Kostas
Retired
Retired
Kostas

Shinobi Info
Village: Hidden Sand Village, Sunagakure

2nd Kusakage Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Kusakage   2nd Kusakage Icon_minitimeThu 13 Aug 2009, 10:36 am

Kostas arrived at Kusakagure,he was here once before,but that was many years ago.Kostas usual uniform had been replaced with a long-sleeved, ankle-length black coat with white lining that is closed at his chest, then left to flare out into ragged end.His Kumokagure forehead protector nowhere to be seen,his eyes used to be brick red,but now they were bloody/crimson.To tell the truth he didn't look at all the way he used to look a while ago,however he had to make an appearance for quite sometime,oh well whatever.Today he looked different,cooler,stronger...evil.

Continuing towards the inner part of the Hidden Grass Village,the people start eying him enviously,probably because of the way he was dressed.The Kitetsu blade resting on his left hip not trying to hide it or anything,that actually would get more of the villagers attention,however that way people wont get near him.Of course he didn't want someone to thumb on him,he was not in the best mood today.He could keep a low profile if he wanted to,however he wasn't hiding from anyone,he was invited to the village.

Ignoring the people he continued towards the kusakage's office "Now to where is that bastard's office.." Kostas murmured to himself,so that no one could hear him.After a while he found his way to his destination,the building that Kusakage reside in.

As he entered the building,a young Chuunin stoped infront of him."You must be Kostas-san,Kusakage-sama informed us of your arrival.He is waiting for you,please allow me to accompany you to his office,"The young Kusa Chuunin stated to Kostas,with a smile on his face and full of respect in his words.Kostas answer was nod,and without saying a word he followed the Chuunin to the Kage's Office.As they arrived,Kostas slowly opened the door,a man with a grin on his face was sitting on the desk.

"Long time no see..Naizu."
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

2nd Kusakage Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Kusakage   2nd Kusakage Icon_minitimeThu 13 Aug 2009, 10:52 am

"Wow, you look like you swallowed a dose of what the hell" Naizu said with a smile on his face and getting up to greet Kostas. "Its good too see you again fam, what have you been up to?" he asked him as he gave him a hand shake and hug. The two hadn't seen each other in about 6-8 months and had some catching up to do for old times sake. Kostas was still cocky as ever, Naizu could tell in his walk and the way he came in the door. "You got a cute little hair style goin on now I see, and I can tell you've definitely gotten stronger, thats for sure. Not much better lookin which sucks for you, but obviously a lot stronger than before" said Naizu with a laugh as he sat back down at his desk. His desk held a small stack of papers that sat beside his kage hat and in front of his had of which were flattend on the desk.
Back to top Go down
Kostas
Retired
Retired
Kostas

Shinobi Info

2nd Kusakage Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Kusakage   2nd Kusakage Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2009, 8:53 am

Naizu was talkative and energetic as always,he had to see the man in about 6-8,and it was like he saw him after 8 minutes.Oh well he seriously doubt that Naizu would made the slightest change in his personality even after 8 years.That was the great thing about Naizu,he is a honest guy.To tell the truth someone like Naizu deserved to be something more than a mere jounin."You are right I've gotten a lot stronger..I reached the next lvl" Kostas stated to Naizu with a serious and kinda evil look on his face,but almost instantly he snapped out of it.

"I appreciate your enthusiasm,but i can say that you you didn't call me here just for this...so what is it?"Kostas asked the now new Kusakage.Naizu sent him a message two days ago and he arrived here as soon as possible,it was a long way and hopefully there was a good reason for doing this.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

2nd Kusakage Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Kusakage   2nd Kusakage Icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2009, 10:51 pm

"Here's the deal Kos, I want you to supervise a certain squad ok? You would be team captain of this group and they would report to you for each mission I have for them. I feel that beyond being my friend, you have a capable had in leadership aswell. You are a stronger shinobi than most in the village so I think you'd be more than qualified to do this. You will recieve whatever you may need in order to make sure the students recieve the proper training until they become chunnin or further. I would be more than honored for you to be my first assigned jounin squad captain. Here are you're assigned students should you decide to accept, (Naizu hands Kostas paperwork):

Kiyoshi

Miku Hatsune
Back to top Go down
Kostas
Retired
Retired
Kostas

Shinobi Info

2nd Kusakage Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Kusakage   2nd Kusakage Icon_minitimeSat 15 Aug 2009, 2:38 pm

Kostas carefully read the files that Naizu handed over to him.He clearly saw Naizu's point,Kusakagure lacked military force in the past years,that was one of the many reasons that the young shinobi of Kusa didn't get the proper training that is needed.Thats why Naizu wants to begin with this,asking Kostas to supervise a squad.Obviously the ninja that Naizu asked him to supervise were young prodigys that with the proper training will become formidable fighters.

"I see..."Kostas calmly said as he put the files back on Naizu's desk"I wont hide from you that i m interested on testing the young alchemist-ninja,there just few of them left in the world."Those alchemists were interesting guys,indeed,he met one of their kind some years ago,and the guy was quite the challenge,he pushed Kostas to his limits.Kostas stated to Naizu,young prodigy like them were everywhere.

"Now tell me what else i need to know."
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

2nd Kusakage Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Kusakage   2nd Kusakage Icon_minitimeSat 15 Aug 2009, 5:31 pm

Heres the situation:
Morbokai is currently tutoring Kiyoshi at the moment, shoul he do well enough, I will promote him to genin.
The girl has a bit of spunk and loves to be challenged
You may have another student coming to after a bit though I'm not completely sure
She, like you would be a taijutsu jutsu user
Also, Kiyoshi is excellent in taijutsu so as well.
The fact of the matter is that I think this will be one of the best groups in that area.
I need to know what you will need to use or have as quick as possible so I can have everything prepare

Is there anything that you may need to know?
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Village: Sunagakure

2nd Kusakage Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Kusakage   2nd Kusakage Icon_minitimeSat 15 Aug 2009, 7:04 pm

A loud thud was heard on the door. Making the two man jump at the sound. The door then opened up and you see a jounin body lay there sleeping or other words knocked out. Another body then flew past the door. More jounin came and more was hit back past the door. When they all was knocked out you started to hear a foot step come down the allway towards the kages office. A man with red hair in a hood stood in front of the door with a tooth pick in his mouth. The man removed his hood revieling his long red hair and his red eyes seem to look straight at Naizu in a cold way. He walk then stood infront of the two man. " Naizu we need to talk, o and sorry fo the Jounin they woulnt let me see you say you was in a meeting." Tenshin said in a deep cold voice.
Back to top Go down
Kostas
Retired
Retired
Kostas

Shinobi Info

2nd Kusakage Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Kusakage   2nd Kusakage Icon_minitimeSun 16 Aug 2009, 4:25 am

Kostas heard a loud noise,and the same time a jounin was sent flying though the door,and again and again.When all the jounin outside were...oh well beaten up.A red haired man with a hood entered the office,and came in front of him and Naizu.Kostas calm as always he didn't show any sigh of alarm.The whole thing was none of his concern.

He could understand what kind of guy the man was from the way he entered the place.He was the type that first hit and leaves the questions for later.Naizu defiantly has some weird friends.(Kostas is not an exception)

At least the guy had some manners,he apologized for beating up those jounin,however beating the crap out of weaklings is nothing to be apologized for."And you are?" Kostas asked Tenshin with a calm and rather cold tone.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

2nd Kusakage Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Kusakage   2nd Kusakage Icon_minitimeSun 16 Aug 2009, 4:37 am

Naizu looked at Tenshin with a clear disapproval for what he had done for he knew that Tenshin was somewhat of a jerk but this took the cake."Are you that much of an idiot to pull something like that? I mean seriously, you must not take me for a fool bruh. I sent the message and they knew you were on your way so what you did was of your own accord. Sit down" he said to Tenshin refusing to acknowledge the mans name or rank. He was clearly calm however, but made sure the point of the mans actions were clearly unacceptable, especially for a Kage." You know why you are here don't you?" he asked the Chikage with a blank expression upon his face now.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

2nd Kusakage Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Kusakage   2nd Kusakage Icon_minitimeSun 16 Aug 2009, 4:51 am

Tenshin signed and looked at Naizu. " Calm downi didnt get the message and the jounin seem fun to play with." Tenshin says." Calm down dont worry i didnt kill them there just taking a break." Tenshin says smiling. Tenshin then looked at Naizu. " I here to tell you i going to be takeing Ani From you she wont come back untell she is an adult. She will be with me in my house and training with me everyday and walking the ninja world with me. If thats Fine with you Naizu my friend." Tenshin says in a calm voice looking at Naizu Seroiusly.
Back to top Go down
Kostas
Retired
Retired
Kostas

Shinobi Info

2nd Kusakage Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Kusakage   2nd Kusakage Icon_minitimeSun 16 Aug 2009, 3:41 pm

Even after hearing the man's words Kostas expression didn't changed at all,motionless as always.Well the dude's last sentence didn't sound pedophile at all.At least there was no-one else in the room to hear the guy saying this.Kostas also knew that Naizu wasn't the guy to let the Nimakee family members live without their parents before they become adults.Naizu was who he was anyway,so Tenshin will probably receive a NO as an answer.

Kostas without saying a word,slowly stood up and walked towards the Coffee machine.After a minute,he turned around holding two Cups of Coffee,he handed over one to Naizu and one to Tenshin.He also kept one cup for himself.The atmosphere inside the office was kinda weird right now.

Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

2nd Kusakage Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Kusakage   2nd Kusakage Icon_minitimeSun 16 Aug 2009, 6:17 pm

Naizu stared at Tenshin blankly for a couple seconds and then calmly spoke,"....You're on crack. Thats just not gonna happen son, if you wanna train her, you'd have to do it here. Not only that, but I was going to place ani under Kostas's wing. She hasn't even been placed past the academy though she'll probably be promoted to genin quite soon. I'm not trying to be rude, but that's just not gonna happen any time soon, plus, you are gonna have enough to worry about with the things you're doing as Kage my friend" he said without expression. "Thank you" he said to Kostas as he recieved the coffee.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

2nd Kusakage Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Kusakage   2nd Kusakage Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2009, 1:25 pm

Tenshin smiled with an evil grin. As Naizu said those words. Tenshin then turned and looked at Kostas as he tryed to give him the coffee. Tenshin then looked at Naizu smiling. Tenshin then did a handsign as the entire area got dark. " Naizu ill see you next time." Tenshin says as he grabed Ani files and everything about her from Naizu desk, he then hid the files somewhere he would never check. The genjutsu then vanished along with Tenshin. Naizu wouldnt know what was missing tell later on a few hours after this problem, Tenshin would be long gone by then.

Jutsu Name: Kokuangyou no Jutsu
Element: N/A
Description: Kokuangyou no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique which causes the ninja's opponent to be enveloped in total darkness. While in the black void, the ninja will be unable to see any incoming attack or threat.

(PS: The files are hiden somehwhere only i know but it is in the Same building you are in. But you dont know that...So the only conslusion you have is that Tenshin Stole them. So dont go god modding or whatever and say you found them ....)

~Left Topic~
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

2nd Kusakage Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Kusakage   2nd Kusakage Icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2009, 9:37 pm

(( I'd be able to see in the dark but its all good, ani's not here any more so...lol))

Naizu looked at Kostas after the brief meeting,"I assume you already know thats nothing to worry about at the moment. So as of right now, Kostas, I want you to get yourself acquainted with your students and I'm going to have you work with miku to hone her skills but no be apart of your squad. I'm putting in her place a special genin by the name of Iris Atelier, she has a unique kekkei that I want you to try to help her hone. I'm relying on you make them into some of our finest shinobi of which I have no doubt that you'll do" he said leaning back in his chair. He handed him a paper of the newest student for his squad:

Iris Atelier
Back to top Go down
Kostas
Retired
Retired
Kostas

Shinobi Info

2nd Kusakage Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Kusakage   2nd Kusakage Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 9:36 am

Kostas carefully read the latest file.After finishing doing so he put the file back on Naizu's desk."I see...a unique Kekkei Genkai indeed.I will make sure that all of them will become formidable fighters."Kostas stated to Naizu calmly,been Captain of a Squad full of prodigies such as those wasn't something easy to deal with,however this didnt seem to bother Kostas at all...like always.

"After reading those files i came up with a different training program for each one of them." That was quick indeed,Kostas could easy come up with plans & ideas almost instantly,so coming up with training programs wasn't much of a deal anyway"Now i guess you want me to test them,dont you?"
Kostas asked Naizu,though he knew the answer...
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

2nd Kusakage Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Kusakage   2nd Kusakage Icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2009, 6:05 am

"Maybe not as much test them as to grade their abilities, I want you to come up with a way to test how they work against affinities they may be weak against. Also, I need you to keep an eye on Kiyoshi, I feel like he may have a lot of potential but also may have a bit of....I'm not quite sure how to put it. I think he may search for power in a sense, I don't want him to do anything stupid...I know what that feeling is like to want to improve yourself at any means" Naizu said to Kostas. " Morbokai is tutoring him for controlling his chakra and whatever else he may think he needs help with, but thats only a one time thing. He is one I DO want fully tested, I want to know what he has learned from his short period with my brother ok?" Naizu said in a soft tone, almost as if he was trying to be cautious of some event he feared. Naizu got up and placed on his Kage hat,"I'm going to want a full report as soon as you have a sufficient amount of data from the squad, I'm going to go take care of some business". With that, Naizu mystified away though there was an envelope that floated to the floor and had Kostas' name on it in large lettering, obviously Naizu had left it for him to read after he left.

((You can have the note say what you'd like, post once more and close the topic))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

2nd Kusakage Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Kusakage   2nd Kusakage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2nd Kusakage
Page 1 of 1