Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Dae Vs. Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Dae Vs. Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Dae Vs. Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Dae Vs. Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Dae Vs. Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Dae Vs. Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Dae Vs. Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Dae Vs. Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Dae Vs. Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Dae Vs. Kisho

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Dae Vs. Kisho - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dae Vs. Kisho   Dae Vs. Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 11:21 am

as it got closer it Kisho it seemed to just disappear "now now, what makes you think that you can kill me" he said as he moved his hand into view showing the kunai that he cought
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwa

PostSubject: Re: Dae Vs. Kisho   Dae Vs. Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 11:24 am

"the fact that i'm not trying i will give you one last chance to reconsider." dae said has he started contating a large amont of Magma near the surface of the ground.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Dae Vs. Kisho   Dae Vs. Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 11:28 am

"well let me think about it" he sat down and jabbed the kunai into the ground in front of him. he than crossed his arms and bowed his head slightly.

after several minutes of thinking he said "no, i will not teach you, and if you want money, i have plenty, honestly, how much can my head be worth"
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Dae Vs. Kisho   Dae Vs. Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 11:32 am

"quite a bit plus he has somthing else of mine that i would be able to get if i was just fast enough." dae said contrating really hard not letting the magma burst up yet.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Dae Vs. Kisho   Dae Vs. Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 11:35 am

"now what i don't understand is, still, who would want me dead, i'm only the observer, not the scholar" he said as he stood up and dusted off his pants "but you must have seen this man at some point"
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Dae Vs. Kisho   Dae Vs. Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 11:38 am

"He is the leader of the land of rice patty's now you have three opitons you use your speed to help me get what i want, you train me to get what i want, or i kill you to get what i want. No matter what i get what i want." dae said
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Dae Vs. Kisho   Dae Vs. Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 1:51 pm

"well there is your problem, you left out two options, i win, and you fail at getting what you want, and the the other being i simply run, seeing as you can't catch me" he said as he pointed over his back "but with the latter, i won't have any fun, so it seems we only have one real option, we fight"
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Dae Vs. Kisho   Dae Vs. Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 9:23 pm

"ok" dae took off his contration and for 100 feet the ground was just lava in a circle around him
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Dae Vs. Kisho   Dae Vs. Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 9:50 pm

"is it a little hot out here or is it just me" he said as he waved his hand in front of his face "i sense some anger coming off you, or maybe that's just B.O."
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Dae Vs. Kisho   Dae Vs. Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 10:02 pm

"Okay honestly your pising me off." dae said has he made the lava hotter causing the mist to evaperate.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Dae Vs. Kisho   Dae Vs. Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 10:40 pm

"and that is what i do best, well that and espionage" he took of his hat and threw it off the battle field "are we going to start or are you just going to blow steam"
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Dae Vs. Kisho   Dae Vs. Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 11:20 pm

"well it will start if you can touch me." dae said
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Dae Vs. Kisho   Dae Vs. Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 11:31 pm

"now now, i know that as soon as i make an attempt your gonna throw some lava at me, or once i do hit you, your gonna melt that chain and try to burn me" he said as he stretched out his arms a little
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Dae Vs. Kisho   Dae Vs. Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 11:35 pm

"oh wow your not a complete idot i'll have to charge more for your head than." dae said
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Dae Vs. Kisho   Dae Vs. Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 11:37 pm

"now now, don't underestimate the knowledge of a gatherer of information" he said as he took a battle stance and waited for Dae
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Dae Vs. Kisho   Dae Vs. Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 11:41 pm

dae made a series of hand signs " Volcanic Eruption jutsu" dae yelled has lava spewed out of the ground like a spring under kisho.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Dae Vs. Kisho   Dae Vs. Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 11:45 pm

he started to evaporate and before it reached his head he smiled and mouthed the words "just a decoy" as Kisho appeared behind Dae as he swept his legs out from under him, than brought his leg down on him
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Dae Vs. Kisho   Dae Vs. Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 11:48 pm

As soon as daes leg went down dar wrapped his chain around kisho leg and began to heat it up.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Dae Vs. Kisho   Dae Vs. Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 11:50 pm

"Won't work, tungsten leg weights" he said as he dropped to he knee and brought his foot down on Dae's chest
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Dae Vs. Kisho   Dae Vs. Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 11:54 pm

"ughh" dae said has the knee hit is chest. Dae made a series of hand signs "magma gun" dae sahoted and lava started soewing like a jet of water from his finger tips. dae moved both of hands back in forth causing the magma to squrt out towards kisho's body.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Dae Vs. Kisho   Dae Vs. Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 12:00 am

Kisho rolled away and flipped backwards to dodge the lava "no i can tell that didn't feel very good" he smiled and said what will you do now" as another clone came up behind him and said "Water Prison jutsu" and it arm began to lose its form as it wrapped around Dae, encasing him in a large ball of water
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Dae Vs. Kisho   Dae Vs. Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 12:04 am

Dae knew that kisho had to keep his hand on the water to keep him in there . he made his hand symbols again "Volcanic eruption" . Forcing the lava to spew up under Kisho
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Dae Vs. Kisho   Dae Vs. Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 12:15 am

the clone jumped on top of the sphere while keeping his hand on it to dodge the lava "now now, just stay calm and drown like a good little boy" said the real one as he walked over "we can hear the lava as it makes it way to the surface so it would be rather difficult to get us with it, and if you try it under this, it would just cool off and turn to stone as it made contact, so just sit there like a good little boy and drown" he said as he tapped the side of it
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Dae Vs. Kisho   Dae Vs. Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 12:21 am

Dae looked at the botom of the sphere noticing he could touch the gorund. he mad a new seriesof hand signs bit his finger and lamed it to the ground. " Tiger summoning" dae said has his tier was summoned and able to escape the prison. "abby get his hand off the prison."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Dae Vs. Kisho   Dae Vs. Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 12:26 am

"now now, thats a nice kitty you have there" the real kisho said as he tackled the tiger "i'm not letting you get out of there so fast" he said as he kicked the tiger in the ribs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dae Vs. Kisho   Dae Vs. Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dae Vs. Kisho
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next