Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank Empty
PostSubject: Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank   Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 12:53 pm

um hey naruto im not on any rp topics anymore so can i have that mission you said you would give me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank   Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 12:56 pm

actually wait as a sanin does that mean i have mission giving prowess
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank   Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 12:57 pm

if you do can i have one /??
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank   Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 12:58 pm

me too?
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank   Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 12:58 pm

((I could also join in(Hinata, jonin)))
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com

PostSubject: Re: Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank   Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 1:06 pm

um its ok if i cant but im just kinda wondering
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank   Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 1:06 pm

is it possible for akatsuki to free lance in nations for missions
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank   Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 1:09 pm

((Akatsuki can't do that. Only thats if there's a Jinchuriki within the team or something like that.))
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank   Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 1:10 pm

(( im a jichuuriki ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank   Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 1:12 pm

Sorry im late " said kai. nothing new for him. " SO wats the agends guys?
"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank   Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 1:13 pm

" tryin to get a mission" said Sakon with only one headphone in " don't know what it is though"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank   Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 1:14 pm

" typical" said kai with a dry face. He activated his sharingan to 3 tomoe form. you never know when u see a new jutsu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank   Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 1:15 pm

Sakon sat down and made a paper bird which fluttered out his hand and landed on Kai
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank   Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 1:16 pm

"Hi." Kitaro, I have one S-Rank Mission for you. He said. It's about the 7-Tailed Bijuu. Do you accept this mission? Naruto asked.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank   Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 1:17 pm

oh yeah i like the S ranked but give the others a different mission
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank   Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 1:17 pm

(( sorry its minato. i am kai on every other forum. so its kinda a habit.))
Minato say the bird on his soldier, he sensed a strong chakra within it. He realized that he wasnt any reguler jounin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank   Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 1:18 pm

" even if he doesn't i will" said Sakon suddenly looking at naruto
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank   Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 1:19 pm

" NO WAY " shouted minato," im not gonna take anything less than the tuffest mission" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank   Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 1:21 pm

" yeah we can handle it " protested Sakon " Kitaro still hasn't beaten me in a battle yet ...
but then again i havn't beaten him either" Sakon's voice trailed off " but i still come"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank   Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 1:21 pm

" Any way, i being an Uchiha can control Bijuu better than anyone else, exept if a member of the Senjou clan still exists that is " he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank   Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 1:23 pm

all right all right but just be careful ok (UKon every day i get better with more jutsu) just let naruto brief us and then WE will go
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank   Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 1:24 pm

(( so do i )) " Kitaro i suppose ur leading"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank   Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 1:26 pm

all right before we start though we need to be briefed all we know is it is about the 7 tail
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank   Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 1:29 pm

Sakon stood up smiling " The seven tailed demon a.k.a Kaku is the smallest of the Bijuu he is blue
and is the god of earth the only bijuu he deafeated was the four tails"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank   Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 1:30 pm

" For once, i agree with this nin. If we are gonna get this bijuu, we need to know all we can. what i know is that its in the form of a badger, but thats it"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank   Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next