Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank   Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 1:31 pm

Sakon sat back down " yeah he can also shape shift "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank   Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 1:33 pm

" But he is most vunerable in his true form, that is, a badger, thats when we get him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank   Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 1:35 pm

" my bijuu the two tails eat him before so we can probably take him on fairly easily
he's the second weakest of all the bijuu's"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank   Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 1:38 pm

" The two most fatal mistake humans make, are assumption and under-estimation" said kai, " Dont assume that he is scared and dont under-estimate his strenght Sakon" said kai annalysing the situation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank   Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 1:41 pm

" yeah i know it won't be any old fight , im just saying that we have possibly the best team
for this job a sannin , a uchia and a jichuuriki "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank   Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 1:44 pm

" u could be right,then again, there's always the possibility we both could die" said minato with a smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank   Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 1:46 pm

" im also a medical nin , but your right we could die " Sakon looked at the floor
" we should come up with some tactics ... like a battle plan or something"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank   Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 1:51 pm

" Maybe, we could... nah, Its to crazy to work" said minato
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank   Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 1:52 pm

" too crazy huh ... trust me with me invovled nothings too crazy what is it"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank   Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 1:55 pm

" We could use your Bijuu to lure it out for revenge, then i could use my eternal mangekyou to supress part of its power. Thats when we capture the Bijuu using the two tails real power" minato exclaimed
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank   Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 1:56 pm

Here's the briefing. The 7-Tailed Bijuu is still roaming around the countries, luckily he hasn't attacked anyone yet. He's currently the Earth Country and is 500 miles North of the Hidden Stone Village. Your mission is to put that.....thing back to sleep. Take Minato Uchiha with you, he might be able to use his Sharingan to put it to sleep, Ukon Sakon can use his paper jutsu to look out for the Akatsuki, and Hinata can help Sakon fight off the Akatsuki. That's if she wants to come. Kitaro, you can try and take its kekei by using your sacrifice technique. Kitaro will be the Leader of this mission, report back to my office when your mission is complete. said Naruto.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank   Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 1:58 pm

" We'll mix both of your plans together ... should we go straight away"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank   Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 2:01 pm

" Understood!" said Minato, " lets roll guys"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank   Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 2:01 pm

(( ill make a post in hidden stone ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank   Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 12:07 am

Demon apprehended stopped and captured Naruto Kitaro said as he placed the body onto the table it will stabilize an hour after i realese the jutsu which i will at your command naruto here is the mission report

mission name apprehend the 7 tailed bijuu
mission rank S
mission leader Kitaro
mission members other than leader Ukon Sakon,Minato Uchia,Hinata Hyuga
mission report
Sakon went ahead and and Hinata dealt with the missing nin that attacked them upon entering the area around the 7 tailed bijuu the 7 tail battled with Minato and knocked him out momentarily after roughly 10 posts of battle between them then he got back up and managed to revert the 7 tail into its badger form while Sakon and Hinata dealt with the other missing nin attacking the area. After they were dealt with Kitaro came into the area after being left behing by the subordinates of the mission (Ukon Sakon,Minata Uchia,Hinata Hyuga) and used Keke sacrifice jutsu to cancel its ability to shapeshift generate its own chakra and reform itself back into the earth then afterwards we took the unconsious bijuu body and returned it to The 6th hokage naruto uzumaki

Mission completed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank   Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 1:29 am

" Yeah yeah, and etc etc etc" said Minato, " just dont forget to put this down on our records naruto".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank   Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 1:34 am

mission over
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank   Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 11:18 am

(( remember me , and we'll wait for u next tim kitaro ))
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank   Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jul 2008, 4:22 am

((This mission hasn't been recorded to Hinata yet. Thanks in advance.))
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank   Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission #4 also can you say i completed an A rank
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2