Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Begining the phases of Kagas training Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Begining the phases of Kagas training Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Begining the phases of Kagas training Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Begining the phases of Kagas training Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Begining the phases of Kagas training Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Begining the phases of Kagas training Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Begining the phases of Kagas training Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Begining the phases of Kagas training Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Begining the phases of Kagas training Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Begining the phases of Kagas training

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Hidden in the Mist

Begining the phases of Kagas training Empty
PostSubject: Begining the phases of Kagas training   Begining the phases of Kagas training Icon_minitimeThu 03 Sep 2009, 5:37 am

Naizu sat quietly on a branch inside the training field of the Grass as he awaited a young ones arrival to begin his training. The kids name was Komosu Kaga and he met him a few days ago and invited...or told rather, Kaga that he was going to train him for he had a potential to be a shinobi of great talent. He concocted a plan in his head of how he was going to go about with this and thought of how long it might take as well. He needed to know his strengths as he had already knew a few of Komosu's weaknesses from the short stint he had with him along a separate training area, weaknesses that needed to be fixed as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Location : well.. i dont like killing stalkers so its a secret

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: C rank
Village: village hidden in the mist.

PostSubject: Re: Begining the phases of Kagas training   Begining the phases of Kagas training Icon_minitimeFri 04 Sep 2009, 9:30 pm

kaga walked slowly to the spot that nazzzuy guy had said to be. cant seem to remmeber his name
at this pace i might be able to reach the grass lands in a hour at lest. maybe i should stop and eat lunch under that tree over there. then i can have my snack on the next mile. i hope hes not expecting me to be on time.

(and dont call me young one WHY YOU!! )
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Begining the phases of Kagas training   Begining the phases of Kagas training Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2009, 1:46 am

Closing his eyes, Naizu thought to get an idea of the proper method to train the young one in, for he knew that he'd need to keep things challenging but not overwhelming. He'd need to make it where strategy was solvable but not easily to figure and last, he needed to get a gist of what was area of his shinobi style needed the most work and which needed the least in his eyes. Naizu made a large mass of clones after activating the oakegan and chose to use mearly steam ones for the time being. They all remained hid behind different areas except one which would stay in the open for the genin to get there.

Awakening Sight: The possesors genjutsu ustilzes smaller portion of chakra and is enhanced. But most notably is one is able to gain premanitions of the opositions moves though only 50% accurate at this stage.

(x20)
Name:Steam clone
Element:Steam
Description:Naizu creates a mirror image of himself with elemental steam chakra. The clone has a fifth of Naizu's strength.
Back to top Go down
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Begining the phases of Kagas training   Begining the phases of Kagas training Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep 2009, 10:28 pm

kaga walks and sees naizu. ah there you are.
he said.well let the training begin oh and when is the next chunin exam
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Begining the phases of Kagas training   Begining the phases of Kagas training Icon_minitimeSat 19 Sep 2009, 1:19 am

thte naizu kaga saw was a clone a swung on him as soon as he began to ask his questtion about the chuunin exam. this was the first phase of figuring out kagas learning curve for he wanted to see exactly how fast he'd react to an impromptu attack. as it swung, the clone reached into its back pouch grabbing a kunai in preparation of its next attack. naizu stood in the distance, out of kagas vision, observing his movements and monitoring his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Begining the phases of Kagas training   Begining the phases of Kagas training Icon_minitimeSat 19 Sep 2009, 9:05 pm

kaga saw the unprovoked attack. if he wanted to kill me he would have used jutsu and not used a knife it must be a test. he the used five ball jutsu. hoping that the fire ball would distract naizu. he charged at naizu with his key chain out.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Begining the phases of Kagas training   Begining the phases of Kagas training Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep 2009, 8:43 pm

The clone was hit with the first fireball and immediately disbursed as kaga came rushing in as usuall,"This kid is somethin else" said Naizu. 10 Naizu came rushing in from all directions, all making hand signs and a portion of them making different sets of them. One took a deep breath as another 5 placed their hands out towards the kid forming a large cloud in front of their hands. Four of them skidded to a halt as four steam clouds formed high over the area, as right then a steaming ball of water was launched at kaga. Immediately following that was a barrage of projectiles coming from the clouds at the hands of the clones, while simultaneously the clouds opened up unleashing a barrage of pins raining down upon the area around Komosu, "Lets see what he'll do while surrounded and everything coming in at this rate" said Naizu still hidden out of Kaga's view.

Name: Burning Water Ball
Element:Water/Fire
Description:This is similar to the fireball jutsu accept its water base. Not only will the water burn but it also has a furious force behind it. Upon hitting something, the ball will explode and the water will burn anyone thats hit with the splashing water or the water ball it self.

Name:Pin Drop
Element:Steam/Water
Description:Naizu creates a large steam high above the field that hovers for 5 posts and at will, can release a massive amount of mist and solidifies them into tiny pins aimed at the opposition. Naizu can also use this from falling rain, or produce rain or mist from natural storm clouds.

Name: Steam style: Piercing bullets
Element:Steam
Description: A large cloud of steam is made in front of Naizu, then dispatched into half inch,
chakra enhanced, extremely heated steam, formed as bullets. They are dispactched at a massive
rapid speed and the assauld last one post
Back to top Go down
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Begining the phases of Kagas training   Begining the phases of Kagas training Icon_minitimeTue 22 Sep 2009, 11:32 am

Kaga looked up. Wow. he focused his chakra in his feed and hands spinning his key chain over his head at an enormas rate of speed his focused his chakra into it jumping. The chakra in the chain began to build and slip out and lag in ther air long enough for the chain to come around and reinforce the chakra creating a kind of sheild. From any object that might be coming his way. He had jumped very high. Going through the cloud of steam. “Hmmm...Clones” he thought. He threw three letter bombs at the clones on the ground. “There must be more some where.” He thought.

(if you think that technique with the key chain is to absurd than just say so)
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Begining the phases of Kagas training   Begining the phases of Kagas training Icon_minitimeTue 22 Sep 2009, 12:29 pm

((I doubt it would be good timing for you to even try that for it would take up time withe the spining the chain and ...yeah, try that again, re post son.))
Back to top Go down
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Begining the phases of Kagas training   Begining the phases of Kagas training Icon_minitimeThu 24 Sep 2009, 10:26 pm

Kaga see that he was closed in on all sides choose a jutsu that he had recently learned
(and I mean recent. Like an hour ago.) he used a smoke bomb just a second before all the attacks hit. The smoked cleared and there was nothing, nothing except a hole in the ground. I clone went down as kaga burst out of the ground. He threw to knives at the clones on ether side.

name: Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu
element: earth
description: Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will travel through the ground to appear below their target. They will then surprise their target by then pulling them into the ground. Once in the ground their target is thus immobilized.

Last edited by komosu kaga on Sun 27 Sep 2009, 12:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Begining the phases of Kagas training   Begining the phases of Kagas training Icon_minitimeFri 25 Sep 2009, 6:02 am

((Ok, as well as helping you out towards improving your characters skills, I'm going to help you with the rp'ing skills as well for this is not doing so very well. I'll hit on that later on though))

Naizu watched on from his area and gained a sufficient amount of knowledge of the kids skill level and decided to put in front of him a strong task. Understanding that the amount of work this kid was doing was bound to have an effect on his body soon, he decided to heat up the scene and add to the training. He flipped through hand seals and created steam through out the area, increasing the temperature a good portion in doing so. Not only was he now testing his ability to improvise, but he was also testing his conditioning and stamina as well as his heart in trying to complete a task. Five more clones would insert themselves into battle now and each had its own strategy in mind, for after the clones were gone (this makes 16 of the 20 clones I made in the first place), Naizu would make his appearance to Komosu. The first clone rushed at the genin, leaping over him and throwing a kunai with an explosive tag towards him as the other 4 (soon to attack clones) sat in place, hidden in the steam.

Name: Steam Style: Stealth Clone Jutsu
Description: Steam covers and heats the battle grounds and hot fogish like clones of Naizu lurk, and seek the enemy. (Not a good choice against wind element users for obvious reasons). Upon finding their target, they heat to upwards of 500 degrees, mistify and burn the target, as well as notify Naizu of the enemies location.

((Explanation of whats going on is extremely important and you will not have any problems with possible "How'd you do's" if you you do more than saying "Kaga dodged the clones attack quickly, throwing a kunai at the clone, just missing the explosion. Elaboration is something that is a necessity when it comes to people mentioning your name in higher rank discussions as well as being invited to higher clans and groups such as Yotobi, the akatsuki and the seven swoardsmen. The key is however, to make sure that all of the information that you give is relative to the situation at hand and fits in well.))
Back to top Go down
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Begining the phases of Kagas training   Begining the phases of Kagas training Icon_minitimeFri 25 Sep 2009, 10:05 am

( can you help. How many clones are out there. I killed at the start and another one in the ground. So there are 14 out there. Unless the two kunai I threw at the clone hit. Im not sure. And are the needles still raining down or do they just rain down at your command.)
Kaga saw the kunai. The key chain with lighting like speed, snagged the knife with the very tip of the chain. (this is what the chain looks like so I snagged it on the key part.)

/img][img]Begining the phases of Kagas training Kaga-1[/img][/img]
Flinging it back that the thrower. With a burst of speed he ran right up to a clone grabbing him by he torso. He lifted him over his head to block any needles raining from above. ( if none hit him than I just removed his head.) “hmm Fog. The word kind of weather.” kaga said. There must be clones lurking in here. The only think I can do is try to defended myself. He thought. He made his key chain hove around him prepared to strike.

(there should be a picture there but maybe not) [img]https://s853.photobucket.com/albums/ab95/currey212/?action=view&current=kaga.jpg[

Last edited by komosu kaga on Sun 27 Sep 2009, 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Begining the phases of Kagas training   Begining the phases of Kagas training Icon_minitimeSat 26 Sep 2009, 3:34 am

(I'm going to hurt you in this post...for there is a lesson to be learned. There are a total of twelve clones out there as well as the needles are still raining down)

Naizu was furious at Kagas simple mindedness as he stared down almost with a vengeance towards the kid, for his clan was not anywhere near as reckless as he. The Nimakees were about strategy and learning about the enemy, improvising as the time moved with situation. Komosu was simply darting in and this time it would bite him, and there wasn't much he could do about it. The clone that was being carried reached into its pocket, grabbing an explosive tag and detonated it in its hand. Naizu dismissed the the rest of the clones as he hopped down from his tree and walked towards the spot of the explosion, knowing where the kid was but cooling down very little. He began to gather chakra in his left eye as he continued to walk towards the boy, still quite infuriated with his tactics as his canine ways began to leak out a bit, as the Kusakage growled very low as he walked with purpose, his nose leading him towards his student.

Name:Healed Wounds
Element:Doujutsu/Medical
Description:(During Heavens Vision and higher oakegan) Naizu stores chakra and natural energy in his left eye for an extended amount of time. At his discression, the charkra is released healing the wounds of either him or one he chooses. This is separated into differnt portions of healing, depending on the time frame chakra has been gathered. 5 post= 1/5 of health 10 post=2/5 15 post= 3/5 20 post=4/5 25 post= full regeneration

((There are so many holes in this strategy that you just used, I feel the need to address them as we move towards the next session))
Back to top Go down
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Begining the phases of Kagas training   Begining the phases of Kagas training Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009, 4:46 pm

(wait i thought the needle would have killed it by now, the clone that is.) the clone evaporated in kagas palm. He readied him self for another attack but none came. He waited. He had never liked waiting. The mist had not secede but no attack came. This worried kaga. he made five earth clones and sent four of them in different directions. Searching for the enemy. He thought for a moment and decided that the best thing for him to do was to head out of the mist.
( how am I supposed to form a strategy I am I naruto guy I just fight until I win. I only know that you like dogs and mist. And as far as I know your not on the battle field. are you in a bad mood and about to rain your Wrath on a poor helpless genin. pervy sage never hurt naruto when he was training him. Begining the phases of Kagas training 821206 im scared.)
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Begining the phases of Kagas training   Begining the phases of Kagas training Icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep 2009, 2:13 am

((First off, the attack happened as soon as you pick it up the clone. Second, its a steam on steam attack, wouldn't kill it in a second. Lastly, you can't just negate the attack in your post like that, re post sir kaga son. Also, this isn't sage training, you aren't even in that convo yet and have a long ways before you get to it.))
Back to top Go down
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Begining the phases of Kagas training   Begining the phases of Kagas training Icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep 2009, 10:12 am

(negate the attack? what attack? oh wait i see. i thought you dismissed the clone before it used the tag. hahahah silly me.)

when kaga was running he had nothing to do but to look up at the clone and slice his head off. unfortunately the clone chose a explosive attack. kaga saw the movment as the clone reached for the tag. with almost a life of its own the key chain shoot up and lifted the clone tree feet. but it was to late to stop the explosion. he flew back. blasted by the explosion although. he was only caught by the last of the explosion. several needle hit him on his left shoulder his key chain blocked those head for his body. he hit the ground and bounced landing on his feet. he waited for another attack. one second two seconds. none came yet. well im not waiting for him to hunt me down in this fog. he thought.e focused his chakra in his feed and hands spinning his key chain over his head at an enormas rate of speed his focused his chakra into it jumping. The chakra in the chain began to build and slip out and lag in ther air long enough for the chain to come around and reinforce the chakra creating a kind of sheild. From any object that might be coming his way. he jump all the way through the cloud. lets see what he dose now kaga thought. he aimed his body toward the tree out of the fog.

( you never said i couldn't use it and it got approved in my app any way.)
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Begining the phases of Kagas training   Begining the phases of Kagas training Icon_minitimeThu 01 Oct 2009, 2:14 am

(post jutsu kaga)
Back to top Go down
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Begining the phases of Kagas training   Begining the phases of Kagas training Icon_minitimeThu 01 Oct 2009, 11:24 am

(its not a jutsu. is it? and i posted it in creating . if you mean the name rank element stuff i only dont know any off that.)
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Begining the phases of Kagas training   Begining the phases of Kagas training Icon_minitimeThu 01 Oct 2009, 1:17 pm

((ok, first off, that was never approved. second off, you have to follow template and place it in jutsu form. lastly, you have been allowed to use that chain up to this point but you need to follow template in making that as well. kaga, please check the rules and guidelines in order to avoid these situations.))
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Begining the phases of Kagas training   Begining the phases of Kagas training Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 9:41 am

(now that everything has been approved, post the jutsu and lets continue with the training)
Back to top Go down
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Begining the phases of Kagas training   Begining the phases of Kagas training Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 11:40 am

name: key chain

Owner: komosu kaga

Appearance: ] (its longer than it looks in this picture. i got tired of drawing links for it)[" border="0" alt="" />

Length: 20ft

Width: each link of the chain is 3.5in long 1.5in wide.

Material: chakra blade.

Weight: 15 pounds.

Abilities: kaga can move it with his chakra

Info: was forge my a monk about a century ago. the key master used it to fight. it was past down to the best of the monks.

Name: key chain chakra shield
Element none
Description:the user focuses a lot of his chakra to the key chain( a chakra blade) as he begins to spin it a an enormous rate of speed. i cant get the chain up to full speed in two seconds.
The chakra in the chain began to build and slip out and lag in the air long enough for the chain to come around and reinforce the chakra creating a kind of sheild. From any object that might be coming his way

sorry
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Begining the phases of Kagas training   Begining the phases of Kagas training Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 4:53 pm

Naizu watched as the kid skied and spun his chain and swiftly dashed underneath him on the ground throwing two kunai of which would land in an unpleasant area should they hit their mark. "I suppose i'll test his mental state in a moment, see how easily his spirit can be under a decent duress and unsuspectecting circumstances" said the kage in his head. He wasn't sure f the kid was finally using his head or if he was simply acting on instinct with his last move either way, he didn't mind his strategy and almost brought a smile to his face, "I hope he shows more glimpses of his ability mor often because it'll be a long training session" he thought .
Back to top Go down
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Begining the phases of Kagas training   Begining the phases of Kagas training Icon_minitimeThu 08 Oct 2009, 9:12 am

( I read that, it just cracks me up. )

Now that kaga was up in the air there was the problem of getting down. As kaga slowed he saw some movement. Two kunais came toward him he countered them with two shurinken. As he fell he leveled his body so that he fell at an angle. His body shifted slowly toward forest cover. As he came toward the top of the trees he thrust his key chain in to a oncoming tree. Narrowly avoiding a branch as he fell. He hung tightly to the chain’s handle. It slowed his descent slightly before ripping out of the tree’s trunk. Seeing another oncoming branch he twisted to avoided it and pushed off of it with his foot. The force pushed him toward another tree he pushed off of it as well. He zigzagged from tree to tree until he slid on to the ground. Thinking quickly. Naizu has the advantage in the forest as well in in open. The only thing I can do is to attack him on sight. he saw some sap leaking from the tree that he had cut with his key chain. Ah he thought. He quickly took off his cloak cutting a gash in a nearby tree he got as much sap as would come out of the tree on himself. He jumped up and got more sap out of the cut he had made earlier covered with the smell of the tree he gingerly picked up his cloak, so as not to get sap on it, Komosu ran to the edge if the forest. Seeing Naizu or his a clone he started to put his plan in to action. Picking up a stone the size of his fist kaga put it in his cloak then he jumped in to a tall tree. tying a letter bomb to the cloak he flung as hard as he could in Naizu’s direction. Jumping from tree to tree as fast as he could he ran thirty feet for were he had throne the cloak and ran toward the explosion. Making a earth clone as he went.

Jutsu used.
Name: earth clone
Element: earth
Description: the user makes a clone from earth the clone is 1/5 as strong as the maker.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Begining the phases of Kagas training   Begining the phases of Kagas training Icon_minitimeSat 10 Oct 2009, 6:37 pm

Naizu saw something coming towards him from a distance and judging from the young ones style, he figured it to be something of his. He quickly drew a kunai and threw it at the incoming object expecting to defer it from its path but as it hit at about ten feet away from him, it exploded. The blast was mild enough to send a wave oharsh winds in all directions and fiercely hit Naizu, but not knocking him over. A smile came to his face as he assumed he had finally gotten the point of just how important strategy is in battle, rushing in on someone was not the best of ideas. "I believe its time to check his mental now" said the Kusakage as he formed handseals as steam rose from the ground and began to over take the forest at a fast rate as well as heat it up a decent portion. Naizu didn't heat the field anywhere close to his max ability but he did so enough to begin to force kaga to make decisions quicker as well as put a test to his conditioning and test his stamina as a group of shadows ran around the steam. "I think its time that you take a look at a bit of my world" he said aloud, yet calmly as as he made a short set of seals. This steam would begin to cause komosu's mind to see changes in the scenery such as the base of the trees turning to paws and the steam looking like the breath of the wolves the paws were attatched to. The branches turned into small foxes that as the wind blew, looked as though they were leaping at kaga, he was in a world of chaos and Naizu wanted to see how he would deal with it.

Name: Steam Style: Stealth Clone Jutsu
Description: Steam covers and heats the battle grounds and hot fogish like clones of Naizu lurk, and seek the enemy. Upon finding their target, they heat to upwards of 500 degrees, mistify and burn the target, as well as notify Naizu of the enimies location.

Name: Steam Style: Delusion Fog Jutsu
Element:Water/Fire (Genjutsu)
Description:(only availible during stealth clone jutsu) The steam creates an illusion Of the
land around the enemey becoming distorted and fellow alies become enemies in there mind.
Back to top Go down
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Begining the phases of Kagas training   Begining the phases of Kagas training Icon_minitimeTue 13 Oct 2009, 4:27 pm

( i liked your old pic better )

Kaga stopped as he looked around him. The world was turning to dogs. There were probable attacks every were. I wolf snapped at his head the whipped at it with his key chain. The attack passed through the wolf. He let the earth clone go. Kaga closed his eyes making the key chain move around him do deflect any attacks. There he thought for a monument. He was low on energy he could not see any real attacks if they came. His options were limited. He could tap the power of the demon in him or try to find his way through this and get out of the delusion. Some how the using the power of the demon seemed like cheating. And if he could not control it the demon would probable attack Naizu. He knew naizu could defeat him but could he do that without kill kaga. the reviewed his other option. He could wait for Naizu to find him and beat the crap out of him. Or he could wonder around and wait for Naizu to find him and beat the crap out of him. He knew he was trapped. Then a thought accrued to him. How long could Naizu keep this up. The mist and the illusions were bound to take up some chakra. If he could escape for a little while Naizu would tire of this. His smell was masked so that he could not track him easily. Kaga got up. Guess ill have to start running he thought to him self
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Begining the phases of Kagas training   Begining the phases of Kagas training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Begining the phases of Kagas training
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next