Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Begining the phases of Kagas training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Begining the phases of Kagas training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Begining the phases of Kagas training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Begining the phases of Kagas training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Begining the phases of Kagas training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Begining the phases of Kagas training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Begining the phases of Kagas training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Begining the phases of Kagas training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Begining the phases of Kagas training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Begining the phases of Kagas training

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Hidden in the Mist

Begining the phases of Kagas training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Begining the phases of Kagas training   Begining the phases of Kagas training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2009, 9:35 am

(Eh, you liked the old better because I looked kinder lol, but I have another I'm gonna use)

Naizu looked at the kid as he was stuck in his genjutsu with relatively nothing he could do at the time. He approached him with a kunai in hand and began to poke at the body of the boy. "You will be a failure at everything at this rate Komosu, your ninja progression is slow and pathetic and it would seem that you're a waste of a pronunciation of the word shinobi" said Naizu. This was apart of his plan to see just how well the young nin could deal with genjutsu at this time. His pokes with the weapon were nothing that one would consider any more than a decent pain, hitting his stomach constantly after ever few words. In the genjutsu, Kaga was still running from the Kusakage to cause separation regardless how useless it was. The paws would continue to attack him though unknown to him, Naizu was just trying to scare him and knock off his focus. "What will you do in this situation now?" Naizu asked in his head, curious of Kaga's next move.

(I hope you realize you did nothing to get out of the gen, that's why I'm doing this to you right now. Ain't training fun? Next post of mine will end this portion of your training since I know where you stand right now, so either you find a way out of the genjutsu, or you'll be waking up in the morning :D)
Back to top Go down
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Location : well.. i dont like killing stalkers so its a secret

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: C rank
Village: village hidden in the mist.

PostSubject: Re: Begining the phases of Kagas training   Begining the phases of Kagas training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Oct 2009, 6:10 pm

(i have no idea what to do. but on the bright side i get to be chuunin after this. )

kaga felt a sharp pain in his stomach. ouch. he thought. arg i got to think. think what have you learned. said to him self. pain was the only answer that came to mind. kaga had never appreciated pain. ( the dope destroyed leaf village. Idiot. ) he appreciated it even less when he made his key chain slice his fingered to the bone and his shoulder slightly. The key chain was already in position for this. So it was not very noticeable. And then Naizu was right in front of him. Drawing back for another stab with a kunai And calling him an idiot. Suddenly kaga did not care if Naizu was his trainer. All he wanted to do was to put a wound Naizu. Or better yet carve his name on Naizu’s face. His key chain went strait for naizus head ready to engrave a big K across Naizu’s face. Took out a letter bomb.

( I’m not really mad at you so please don’t kill me.)
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Begining the phases of Kagas training   Begining the phases of Kagas training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Oct 2009, 9:46 am

Naizu noticed Komosu cutting his finger and simply altered his attack slightly. He sped up his jab to the kid, letting go of the kunai knife and sending it towards him which would be unavoidable due to the distance, lack of energy on his part, and due to him awakening in mid jab. Among doing this, he spun low quickly and avoided the incoming chain, flinging a roundhouse kick to Kagas mid section in the process. No thrills of fancy jutsu with what the Nimakee leader did, just simple taijutsu 101 with that chain of attacks and evasion, smiling all the while doing this.
Back to top Go down
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Location : well.. i dont like killing stalkers so its a secret

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: C rank
Village: village hidden in the mist.

PostSubject: Re: Begining the phases of Kagas training   Begining the phases of Kagas training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Oct 2009, 7:16 pm

( I was tired.)

The kunai came fast. Kaga altered the direction of the chain. By making the middle of the length of chain bend to block the on coming kunai. Kaga felt a throbbing in his hand that held the key chain. The key chain went slack for a moment Sagging slightly. The kunai nicked the key chain sending the kunai over kaga’s head. He noted its landing position. And was quickly distracted by the on coming kick. Kaga moved like a slug and was caught fully by the kick. Ouch he thought. And was promptly hit again…and again…and again. Then it all ceased as kaga slipped into darkness.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Begining the phases of Kagas training   Begining the phases of Kagas training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Oct 2009, 6:47 am

Naizu walked over to the body of the young one with his arms crossed and proceeded stair down upon him for a couple moments. He processed all of Kaga's abilities for a moment before lowering himself to pick up the young shinobi, grabbing him underneath his arms and tossing him onto his shoulder. "Wow kid, you really don't get it yet, you have a good ways to go before you reach your potential. Imma do my part but you best believe that you had better do yours because otherwise...its gonna be hell for ya" said the Kage as his body dematerialized into particles of water. In a few seconds, the two were gone from the area in a graceful manner, etching a phase of the training with the young lad into the history book of the shinobi's life. Naizu would take Kaga under his wing for the next 5 months showing him ways to integrate his affinities with Naizu's jutsus effectively. That would be the fortunate part, the unfortunate part was that was still only part one of his training, though he was a couple great leaps beyond his previous status, pushing him to the point of the ability to compete with mid to high chunin shinobi. Now the training shifted to the village of the mist, for now Naizu was the Mizukage, but still had Komosu as his student.

((Phase two will be in the mist, you will create the topic. For this phase, you will earn a few new jutsu:

Name: Heat Hounds
Element:Fire
Description: The user composes 5 hounds which are composed of fire and chakra. They sense body heat and search for the foe. Upon sighting the hounds will sorround them and take consecutively leap towards the toward the enemey, raining fire upon them

Name:Fire in Paw
Description:Naizu summons a large portion of chakra and extends his arms. Upon doing this, Two
massive canine claws set a blaze are created. He can use these either to fight with or with
chakra emitted to his back, they can attach there allowing him to take flight at medium hight.
when attacked, these claws act as defense mechanisms and will block up to b ranked moves.
This has the duation of 10 post, declines one post for every attack blocked.

Name:Fire scroll
Description:Naizu carries three different element scrolls types of these scrolls, 4 offensive and 4 defensive. When combined with a water and fire scroll, a massive three headed beast can be created with the appropriate hand signs. Alone, the scrolls have different abilities: Offense-Opening this scroll and placing it onto the ground, Streams of flames shoot rapidly across the field expanding in height and width instantly.Defense-Two large shields of fire appear on Naizu's arms as he opens and puts his arms into `the scroll.

Name:Fire Clone
Description:Naizu creates a mirror image of himself with elemental fire chakra. The clone has a fifth of Naizu's strength.

Congrats Komosu, and now I have a new look for you as well. This will be more of a matured look, make sure that you act as it shows of you. Remember to not rush into things as constantly as you did before...if you have trouble making new jutsu just let me know and I'll come up with something for you ok. Being that you were approved for two elements off top, you will begin using glass as a combination of your fire and earth elements. Get started on making some new jutsu, make one glass, one earth, one fire and one fusion of your chakra and your chain.

Begining the phases of Kagas training - Page 2 KrisZ

Save the the pic then add it to your avatar, [applauds kaga]))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Begining the phases of Kagas training   Begining the phases of Kagas training - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Begining the phases of Kagas training
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2