Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
application PLEASE read if anything should be revised I would like to know I would like a chance :) Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
application PLEASE read if anything should be revised I would like to know I would like a chance :) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
application PLEASE read if anything should be revised I would like to know I would like a chance :) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
application PLEASE read if anything should be revised I would like to know I would like a chance :) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
application PLEASE read if anything should be revised I would like to know I would like a chance :) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
application PLEASE read if anything should be revised I would like to know I would like a chance :) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
application PLEASE read if anything should be revised I would like to know I would like a chance :) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
application PLEASE read if anything should be revised I would like to know I would like a chance :) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
application PLEASE read if anything should be revised I would like to know I would like a chance :) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

application PLEASE read if anything should be revised I would like to know I would like a chance :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shin_ichibu
Genin
Genin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: konoha

application PLEASE read if anything should be revised I would like to know I would like a chance :) Empty
PostSubject: application PLEASE read if anything should be revised I would like to know I would like a chance :)   application PLEASE read if anything should be revised I would like to know I would like a chance :) Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2009, 12:00 am

General Information:
Name: Shin Ichibu ( Shin= heart Ichibu= copy)

Nickname/Alias: Shin

Weight: 97 pnds

Height: 5'2ft

Looks: a lot like minato with blonde hair, black eyes, emotional expressions, agile, flexible, friendly

Personality: loves adventure, loads of energy, tends to have problems hiding emotion as he tends to stand for what he feels, purely visual learner, can see something once and learn it after a couple tries, has extreme little amounts for attention span, constantly focusing on multiple things helps him stay focused on things, cant learn from a book, has to be done or heard, sensed, touched, tasted,seen or felt to learn from it, extremely unpredictable, very adaptable

Clan Information

Clan Name: Senju

Kekei Genkai:[/b ] The Sharingan is a genetic eye technique that naturally occurs in members of the Uchiha clan. It is not immediately present from birth, and first activates in a stressful situation in battle; after this occurrence, the user may utilize the Sharingan freely. When first acquired, the Sharingan has only one tomoe, and as its power increases, two additional tomoe will eventually appear. Kakashi Hatake possesses a single, transplanted Sharingan in his left eye that he received from his teammate, Obito Uchiha. Because he is not a member of the Uchiha clan, Kakashi's Sharingan is always active and he expends chakra rapidly when using it, forcing him to cover it up when not in combat and needing extended rest after long battles.embers of the Uchiha clan expend a negligible amount of chakra when using the Sharingan Over the course of its development, the Sharingan will grant the user three unique abilities. It is most famous in the Naruto world for its ability to memorize and replicate any movement it has seen, allowing the user to copy most opponent's jutsu and use it against them and later opponents. The Sharingan's second ability grants the user increased clarity of perception, allowing them to track and predict the movements and actions of fast-moving objects. This also allows the user to easily recognize genjutsu and different forms of chakra. Its final ability is a brand of hypnosis that suggests actions and thoughts to the opponent, acting as an effective way to produce genjutsu or implant memories in another person.

[b]Clan Symbol:
senju symbol the rival of Uchiha

Clan History: The Senju clan (千手一族, Senju Ichizoku) was considered the strongest clan in the world during the war-torn era before the founding of the hidden villages. Together with their rivals, the Uchiha clan, they were responsible for founding Konohagakure and making the village into what it is today. The Senju clan was descended from the younger of the two brothers chosen by the Sage of the Six Paths to inherit the way of the ninja. He was born with the "body" of the sage, and he believed that love was the key to peace. This led to the sage choosing him as his successor causing his older brother to attack him out of hatred. Eventually, the Uchiha clan was descended from this older brother and resulted in the bitter rivalry of the Senju and Uchiha. The Senju clan gained their fame in the era before the founding of the hidden villages. Where other clans focused on mastering one particular skill, the Senju were masters in all skills, from ninjutsu, to taijutsu, to genjutsu. Because of this, they were feared as "the clan with a thousand skills"The most famous member of the clan was their leader, Hashirama Senju. His unique Wood Release ninjutsu even gave the clan the nickname the Senju clan of the Forest This Wood Release, and his ability to control the tailed beasts, made him the greatest shinobi of his time. The Senjus' place at the top of the shinobi world was undisputed, but there was one clan that was able to stand up to them: the Uchiha clan. Whenever one country hired the Senju, their enemies would hire the Uchiha, and vice versa. This led to a rivalry between the two clans and, more specifically, between the leaders of the clans, Hashirama and Madara Uchiha.

Rank Information:

Skill Information:
Skill Specialty: Ninjutsu sub/Kinjutsu

Elemental Affinity: air

Special Characteristics: sharingan, emense amount of chakra, emense amount of physical energy

Jutsu

Name: seishou-chuukaibutsu ( charkra channel),sharingan
Rank: B+/ sharingan is unranked in my eyes as it sorta goes from nothing into something high ranked. but i let that up to your descision
Element: N/A
Description:
seishou-chuukaibutsu: the idea of this jutsu is to leave a small very condensed ( like 2cm big) chakra balls unseen by emmiting the chakra out of my hands and they are unseen they have no reall purpose other then transportation, basically by emitting my chakra with a single hand sign i can activate the chakra balls I have left wherever I put them whether in the air or on the ground and seeminly instantanously transport to anyone I have put out. PROS: great for being able to get away from attacks or surpise attacks or traps and ambush set ups, great for rescue missions. CONS: very large amounts of chakra are used, and can leave me completely drained if used too much. people with the ability to see chakra have the advantage of knowing exactly where I would land, after activating the channel tunnel, the chakra balls begin slowly absorbin my chakra to maintain the channel flow so once activated I have a short amount of time before my emense amount of chakra runs out.

History/RP Sample:

History/Background Story: he was born half uchiha half senju, mother was uchiha, father a senju, in tradition this never happened before being half and half with blood of bitter rivals, to hide the truth the senju father took him under his wing knowing even though he looked like an uchiha he didnt have the traditional black hair, and only had the black deep eyes that could resemble him to an uchiha, knowing that if they left him in with the uchihas he would definetly be killed as he shared only eyes as a resemblence to them, and a civil war inside the great village of fire would start between the uchiha and senju. at the age of 4 he was quickly adapting into great reconization to his uncanny ability to quickly grasp fighting styles and hand signs. he barely passes on his writtien exam but excelled at a high average with training in his academy years. as of now he lives on his own. hs dad died saving a bijuu from being captured and was killed by akatsuki members, he died saving the bijuu that was being attacked and requested one thing of the bijuu " live in peace my friend, I have saved you, I ask that you will only do one thing, dont attack konoha" and with that he finished a series of hand signs and used an unkown jutsu that put a barrier on the bijuu long enough to fight the akatsuki off and run away, and the father died. as for Shin he now concentrates on his training only, with the dream of become great to prove that a ninja is born ninja from his heart to protect those he loves. not born of skill and calculations, or sacrificing the thing you love for victories.
Back to top Go down

application PLEASE read if anything should be revised I would like to know I would like a chance :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: application PLEASE read if anything should be revised I would like to know I would like a chance :)   application PLEASE read if anything should be revised I would like to know I would like a chance :) Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2009, 12:25 am

Approved, but wait for a admin to look at it to
Back to top Go down
shin_ichibu
Genin
Genin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: application PLEASE read if anything should be revised I would like to know I would like a chance :)   application PLEASE read if anything should be revised I would like to know I would like a chance :) Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2009, 12:43 am

yay accepted :D
will I get accepted tonight ? get my rank? and stuff?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: application PLEASE read if anything should be revised I would like to know I would like a chance :)   application PLEASE read if anything should be revised I would like to know I would like a chance :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

application PLEASE read if anything should be revised I would like to know I would like a chance :)
Page 1 of 1