Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Read it VS Watch it[discussion] Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Read it VS Watch it[discussion] Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Read it VS Watch it[discussion] Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Read it VS Watch it[discussion] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Read it VS Watch it[discussion] Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Read it VS Watch it[discussion] Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Read it VS Watch it[discussion] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Read it VS Watch it[discussion] Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Read it VS Watch it[discussion] Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Read it VS Watch it[discussion]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Read it VS Watch it[discussion] Empty
PostSubject: Read it VS Watch it[discussion]   Read it VS Watch it[discussion] Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jul 2008, 3:58 pm

Would you rather read the manga of something or would you rather watch the show?
I like reading naruto manga better than the show because the show has annoying fillers half the time.
Manga doesn't..
So tell us your opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Read it VS Watch it[discussion]   Read it VS Watch it[discussion] Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jul 2008, 4:13 pm

I read the manga. It only has things you need in the storyline. it also takes less time than watching the show and the manga is always there while you have to wait for an episode you liked to go on television to watch it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Read it VS Watch it[discussion]   Read it VS Watch it[discussion] Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jul 2008, 4:16 pm

Manga for the same reasons as sasori , but the shows are still really good .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Read it VS Watch it[discussion]   Read it VS Watch it[discussion] Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jul 2008, 4:25 pm

Sasori wrote:
I read the manga. It only has things you need in the storyline. it also takes less time than watching the show and the manga is always there while you have to wait for an episode you liked to go on television to watch it.
Yeah that's the same thing as I was thinking! The video is okay, but I am not really patient..
Like I was waiting each saturday to watch naruto shows at my house, but I got really eager to watch the next one.. so I watched the japanese shows over the internet.
Then I got up to shippuden and I wanted to watch the next episode.. so I read the manga.. up to 407.. ><
Back to top Go down
Kev.Flarnex
Sannin
Sannin
Kev.Flarnex

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: stone

PostSubject: Re: Read it VS Watch it[discussion]   Read it VS Watch it[discussion] Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 3:07 am

Manga is what i may prefer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Read it VS Watch it[discussion]   Read it VS Watch it[discussion] Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 3:11 am

manga on youtube cause its free instead of buying the stuff >.<
Back to top Go down
Kev.Flarnex
Sannin
Sannin
Kev.Flarnex

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Read it VS Watch it[discussion]   Read it VS Watch it[discussion] Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 12:36 pm

Reading manga on youtube..isnt clear!!
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Hidden Sand Villiage, Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Read it VS Watch it[discussion]   Read it VS Watch it[discussion] Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 12:59 pm

Read manga. a lot more enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Kev.Flarnex
Sannin
Sannin
Kev.Flarnex

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Read it VS Watch it[discussion]   Read it VS Watch it[discussion] Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 1:02 pm

Yeah manga is fun!!......:P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Read it VS Watch it[discussion]   Read it VS Watch it[discussion] Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 3:13 pm

flarnex wrote:
Reading manga on youtube..isnt clear!!
Yeah it isn't. I just know one site where you can read up to date manga, in up to 60+ different animes.
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info
Village: Sand

PostSubject: Re: Read it VS Watch it[discussion]   Read it VS Watch it[discussion] Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 5:39 pm

i think the video is better! Because when you read the manga, it doesn't have every scene in the manga like the videos does. Its more interesting in the videos than manga and more colorful scenes that shows the real people's looks better than in manga! ;)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Read it VS Watch it[discussion]   Read it VS Watch it[discussion] Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 5:46 pm

Lol, You're the first one to like watching better. Let's compare.

Manga is better because:

-It only has things you need in the storyline.
-It also takes less time than watching the show
-and the manga is always there while you have to wait for an episode you liked to go on television -to watch it
-It doesn't have fillers

Video is better because:
-Manga doesn't have every scene like the videos do
-Its more interesting in the videos than manga
-colorful scenes that show the real people's looks better than in manga

5-3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Read it VS Watch it[discussion]   Read it VS Watch it[discussion] Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 6:08 pm

yeah its way clear and all i need is what there saying and a little pic to understand whats going on and some people even color then which makes it look way cooler
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Read it VS Watch it[discussion]   Read it VS Watch it[discussion] Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 6:25 pm

Sometimes people color the manga before they submit it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Read it VS Watch it[discussion]   Read it VS Watch it[discussion] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Read it VS Watch it[discussion]
Page 1 of 1