Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar) Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hakaisha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hakaisha

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar) Empty
PostSubject: Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar)   Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar) Icon_minitimeMon 07 Sep 2009, 2:19 am

Null awaited for his partner and his spar opponents, while waiting he began streching out and swinging around his blade. Nulls hercules beetle didnt arrive yet in which he usually does. The out of no where while Null was strechin, his pet hercules beetle dive bombed him landing on his shoulder. scareing the liveing crap out of Null. Null then stood up looking at his hercules beetle. I really hope they hurry up Null said as the plain full of grass he was standing on started to become full of wind as the wind flowed through the grass and Nulls dark black hair. Almost blowing off his hercules beetle which was buzzing like crazy. Then the wind stood still not moving at all whatsoever as Null awaied for the arrivals.
Back to top Go down
Ichisake Torieiashi

Ichisake Torieiashi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar)   Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar) Icon_minitimeMon 07 Sep 2009, 2:28 am

Ichi was heading towards the area where he would meet his battle partner and his two opponents. a small breeze brushed gently on his face. he stuck his hands into pouches full of clay, and the mouths on his palms began to have a feast. after awhile he opened his palms and his hands regurgitated the clay in the shape of four winged birds, these would explode on impact. he fed the palms once again and they regurgitated six winged birds. good, he thought to imself. he kept the two smaller birds in one hand and fed the other another clump of clay. it came out as a dragon. he made two handseals, the dog and the sheep. and the dragon enlarged. and ichi hopped on the back of it and used it as his steed. he flew to where he was supposed to meet his opponent, and he found his opponent. and when ichi landed he stared blankly at the jounin.
Back to top Go down
Hakaisha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hakaisha

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar)   Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar) Icon_minitimeMon 07 Sep 2009, 2:32 am

heh i would knock the hell out of you right now, but we have to await the other chuunin to arrive. Null said as he waited even longer growing inpatient slowly but surely.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lord Fuuchou
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Phoenix Lord Fuuchou

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar)   Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar) Icon_minitimeMon 07 Sep 2009, 9:02 am

Sairyou walked over to the battle field and still looked tired... as always. "Hey, Null... if you keep on calling over to these fights...I'll never get my daily nap in..." he mumbled. He stood up straight and popped his back and neck. "This gonna be simple," he said angrily... "and then I'll get my nap... wait where's the other person? You said I'd have to fight two and I hope you don't mean that dragon... is my other opponent..." he joked.
Back to top Go down
Hakaisha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hakaisha

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar)   Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar) Icon_minitimeMon 07 Sep 2009, 11:18 am

No there will be two, and you dont even have to lift a finger, unless you want to fight of course. The one infront of us on the dragon is a clay user, a sad one at that. Null chuckled, and i dont know much about our other fighter except for the fact that he/she is another chuunin. Null's beetle began buzzing like crazy, oh shut up i know the other person is late. Null said swatting it away then the beetle flying right back on his shoulder quiet this time.
Back to top Go down
Ichisake Torieiashi

Ichisake Torieiashi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar)   Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar) Icon_minitimeMon 07 Sep 2009, 3:23 pm

Ichi looked around, as if he expected someone to pop out of the ground to be his partner. he sighed, looked at null and said,"Don't underestimate me....". so he randomly created a sculpture of clay and it appeared to be a naked lady, ahhh, so sexy but he sat there like he had seen EVERTHING in the world. "Might i ask what your names are?" he said with his arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
Hakaisha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hakaisha

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar)   Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar) Icon_minitimeMon 07 Sep 2009, 8:24 pm

I will tell you my name when you are passed out on the floor, all i know is your friend better hurry up. Null said as he stood firmly with a mad expression on his face. The lady of yours will do no damage whatsoever to me. Neither will it do anything to Fuu. Null said as he looked at Fuu then looking back at the opponent awaiting the second spar partner.
Back to top Go down
Oriena Nimakee
ANBU
ANBU
Oriena Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: A rank
Village: Hidden Mist

PostSubject: Re: Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar)   Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar) Icon_minitimeMon 07 Sep 2009, 8:27 pm

Oriena came flying over the area on a large butterfly as she descended slowly and scanning the area, looking for her partner. She had just gotten done wrapping her hair up and was sizing up the competition, checking for what skills would seem to match. The went through characteristics and was paying close attention to basically anything that one could use for strategy while in battle. But the thing was that this was a spar so she decided otherwise about using her fullest of potential, thinking it to be better to with hold some of her abilities.

Name: Butterfly
Element: Earth
Description: Using the earth affinity, a large butterfly is created from hard minerals from the earth. This butterfly is typically used to fly on but at the users request, can detonate and turn to large spikes aimed at the opponent.
Back to top Go down
Ichisake Torieiashi

Ichisake Torieiashi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar)   Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar) Icon_minitimeMon 07 Sep 2009, 8:36 pm

"Its about time," Ichi said with a small puf. "I was begginning to think you weren't coming. I guess your my partner, by the way my name is Ichisake, I'll leave you at that." doing a couple handseals he shrank the lady sculpture and put it back into his pouch full of clay. he sat on his dragon. waiting for someone to give the call for the fight. so what if he got knocked out? Its not like it would mean much. he made his dragon fly about ten feet of the ground and to hover there until further orders. he could really go for some miso ramen at the noodle bar. "Bring it on!" Ichi said laughingly.
Back to top Go down
Hakaisha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hakaisha

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar)   Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar) Icon_minitimeMon 07 Sep 2009, 8:52 pm

It's about time, Said Null as he smacked his hands together performing a handsign that released a huge swarm of bugs. Heh, like my bugs, Null questioned with a smirk as he began lifting his hands one towards ichi and the other hand at oriena without notice. Go now Null said as each finger released one fly at bullet peircing speed. The opponents would have to dodge it without sight nore sense of smell due to the thickness of the swarm, and the scent that every bug was giving off. I would like to see how you guys get out of this, Null said with his arms folded.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ichisake Torieiashi

Ichisake Torieiashi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar)   Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar) Icon_minitimeMon 07 Sep 2009, 9:03 pm

Ichi saw as the many bugs swarmed him and his clay dragon, he smirked and laughed. he jumped into the air and detonated his dragon. simplea as that. killing the bugs that were attacking him. he opened his palms again, the four small birds were still in his hand. he threw two of them at each of his opponents. controling them with chakra. and he detonated them when they reached within a four meter radius of the enemy.

Name: Kibaku Nendo • C1 – Exploding Clay • C1
Element: exploding clay
Description:The most basic exploding clay form, the C1 is a low level explosive used with homing type devices. The user will generally create some sort of small animal, like a bird or spider, which can fly through the air to seek out a target before detonation.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lord Fuuchou
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Phoenix Lord Fuuchou

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar)   Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar) Icon_minitimeMon 07 Sep 2009, 9:34 pm

Sai sighed as the battle was on now.He quickly made a few hand seals and said, "Phoenix Wings Jutsu." flames burst out from his back and took the form of wings. He flapped them and charged at Ichisake. Just when he was about to be exploded on, he flew straght up while making a bunch of handseals, "Prepare!" he shouted. He finished his stream of handseals and them put his arm out. He pulled it back and shouted, "Hellfire Storm!" He then exhaled a HUGE fireball. After all the fire was expelled, it seperated into three large Fireballs. He then made some more handseals and fired about 10, 3-foot wide explosive bullets. He then used his Katon Mastery to make all of the fire flow towards the enemies. "THIS IS THE END!" he shouted loudly and angrily. He growled a bit... he was always waking up for this kind of crap.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hakaisha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hakaisha

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar)   Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar) Icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2009, 12:05 pm

Null walked upon the dead ninjas, as he woke up to ichi he kneeled down kicking him making sure he wasnt alive. "heh my name is Null Abarada".
Back to top Go down
Ichisake Torieiashi

Ichisake Torieiashi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar)   Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar) Icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2009, 3:08 pm

Ichisake was kicked a little after he was hit, they didn't seem to know that he was unconcience. he quicklkly flew into the air again and put a piece of clay the size of a dragon on them, he did some handseals. and the dragon exploded into microscopic bombs that would kill one of them because the would probably inhale them.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lord Fuuchou
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Phoenix Lord Fuuchou

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar)   Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar) Icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2009, 4:23 pm

Sairyou notcied that Ichi was still breathing a bit. When the poor guy was kicked... he noticed a bit of clay growing into a dragon. He smelled explosives. He quckly shot towards Null and swiped him up, he took him right out of the range of the explosion. Then he made a couple of handseals, "Fireball jutsu!" he shouted. Then he fired a stream of fire and ignited the bombs, setting off a lethal chain reaction. "Pathetic..." he said carelessly. "Null... you said I needed not to lift a finger? You would have been pretty screwed without that save," he said. He sighed, still not letting his wings stop burning. "I need to make sure that these two are dead now..." he said.
Back to top Go down
Ichisake Torieiashi

Ichisake Torieiashi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar)   Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar) Icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2009, 4:33 pm

Ichi saw that a chain reaction was going on,"Hahahahhahahahahahaha, science sucks." he looked happily at the two, he noticed that oriena was still on the ground. he ran to her and took in a bunch of burns for her. just because a beauty such as her didnt deserve a finger laid on her. he was blown back a coouple feet, but quickly got up. and he made about six spiders, flew up and dropped them down on or near fuuchou and null. and when they got near them. he detonated.
Back to top Go down
Hakaisha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hakaisha

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar)   Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar) Icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2009, 4:48 pm

So your not dead Null said as he grabbed Fuu quickly and performed a justsu making a giant earthern shell around them. Ill take care of it frome here on, Since im the one with clones, heh. Null said as he performed a jutsu sending a swarm of lady bugs around ichi, Now! Null said as the lady bugs exploded. creating a giant explosion. As for you chuunin, Null said directing it towards oriena. Null pointed at his swarm standing infront of him go now said Null as 5 mosquito's bite the girl. Null looked at fuu would you like to add anything.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Oriena Nimakee
ANBU
ANBU
Oriena Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: A rank
Village: Hidden Mist

PostSubject: Re: Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar)   Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar) Icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2009, 5:10 pm

((Ok, I don't know how everything got to the random post order but I am just gonna say I'm out of it. I was waiting for it to be like null>ich>me>fuu or something like that. I hadn't done anything other than get there any way so its ok)).
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lord Fuuchou
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Phoenix Lord Fuuchou

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar)   Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar) Icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2009, 6:18 pm

Sairyou looked at Null's bugs as he generally used Ichi's power against him. "Sure," he said. He put his arm out and squeezed a fist greatly. Suddenly the fired from the explosion collapsed inwards in a solid manner. Sai then flapped his wings at Ichi, sending about 20 exploding fire projectiles at him. He manuevered them around to follow Ichi. When the would hit something, they would explode at about 8 meters.
Back to top Go down
Ichisake Torieiashi

Ichisake Torieiashi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar)   Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar) Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 4:04 pm

Ichi was getting blown up....a lot.

it was a bunch of flashes and pain. tears came into his eyes (Can't blame him he's twelve) and he fell to the ground, barely concious. angry as hell, he slowy rose up. and shot a bunch of birds at the two. these were c2 birds. so it would be about a ten inch crater in the ground.
Back to top Go down
Hakaisha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hakaisha

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar)   Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar) Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 7:25 pm

The 25ft earth spikes came out of the earths protection barrier spearing all the birds takeing the blow and regenerating. Nice try, but its about time for your end said Null as he lifted up his hand sending 20 ladybugs surrounding the tired jounin. Heh, i'll show you explosions Null said as he made one handsign makeing the ladybugs explode. Null then created a a giant river of mud heading straight for the jounin ready to suffocate him as soon as it hit the the really tired jounin. Null then did another set of handsigns creating a head of a dragon that molded itself out of some of the mud that was flowing fast to Ichi. Now Null said as the dragon shot a bunch of blunt projectiles that would knock Ichi out on caontact. Now Ichisaki Torieiashi of the Mist village this is gonna hurt you and hopefully knock you out.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ichisake Torieiashi

Ichisake Torieiashi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar)   Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar) Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 7:29 pm

"THATS ENOUGH!!!!!" Ichi yelled and made himself a bunch of birds that headed to the drans head and they detonated. he detonated the othr birds he made towards the lady bugs and caused them to explode all the wa towards the user.he made a clay dragon and made it detonate near null. hopefully he would inhale the microscopic bombs.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lord Fuuchou
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Phoenix Lord Fuuchou

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar)   Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar) Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 7:52 pm

Sairyou had had about enough of this crap. "Alright you idiot, it is time for this crap to stop!" he shouted. He pumped his wings at the bomb gas before it had time to reach Null. The wind blew it back towards Ichi. He made a few handseals and ignited them again. But, before he was done there, he flew up over the explosions and made another stream of handseals and unleashed another Hellfire Storm on Ichi. As soon as it hit the ground, Sairyou used his Katon Mastery and made a huge swirling tornado of flames around him. While that went, it was now time to end this. He flapped his wings rapidly so much the sky was blacked out by the explosive fire. Then he used Katon Mastery once more and filled the giant funnel with explosive fire bombs. And them he simply detonated them causeing a swirling explosion similar to a spiralling mini-nuke, barely contained away from Null.

Sairyou's wing disappeared and he dropped. He landed on the ground calmly and tired. Although he now had a reason to be tired. "I think that did it.
Back to top Go down
Ichisake Torieiashi

Ichisake Torieiashi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar)   Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar) Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 9:01 pm

Ichi saw everything go white with pain. he was on the ground, but slowly got up. threw a couple birds sluggishly at the two an detonated them. and he fell down....unconscience
Back to top Go down
Hakaisha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hakaisha

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar)   Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar) Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 9:23 pm

Null jumped high in the air dodging the explosions. Null then landed walking over to the uconcieous jounin. Null made one handsign makeing 30 dragonflies lift up the shinobi and made them bring him to the front of the Mist village gates. Before he left Null spoke Heh, good spar, and nice try, Null smiled and sent the dragonflies off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar)   Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next