Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ichisake Torieiashi

Ichisake Torieiashi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar)   Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 9:35 pm

Ichisake woke up in front of his village, he smiled and replied,"Good spar, i guess its ok to lose your first fight....." and he fell asleep as some guards picked him up and took him back to his home.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lord Fuuchou
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Phoenix Lord Fuuchou

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Konoha

Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar)   Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Sep 2009, 4:10 pm

Sairyou sighed with tiredness. "What a pain..." he said. He watched as Null made Ichi go back to his own village. Then he looked at all the damage he did to the terrain. All the grass other than the stuff near Null was charred or ashes now. Sai looked over and noticed the crater in the ground that was charred and then an even worse dent where the tornado was. The tornado dent was spiralling around. "Oh well... I guess I could beat a Jounin after all," he said sarcastically to himself. He went back home and took a nap, a very slow bird passing right behind him and exploding right when Sairyou was out of range. What a fight.
Back to top Go down

Null and fuu vs. oriena and ichi (spar)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2