Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Kostas [Kazekage Stuff-Update] [W.I.P] Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Kostas [Kazekage Stuff-Update] [W.I.P] Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Kostas [Kazekage Stuff-Update] [W.I.P] Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Kostas [Kazekage Stuff-Update] [W.I.P] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Kostas [Kazekage Stuff-Update] [W.I.P] Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Kostas [Kazekage Stuff-Update] [W.I.P] Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Kostas [Kazekage Stuff-Update] [W.I.P] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Kostas [Kazekage Stuff-Update] [W.I.P] Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Kostas [Kazekage Stuff-Update] [W.I.P] Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Kostas [Kazekage Stuff-Update] [W.I.P]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kostas
Retired
Retired
Kostas

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Hidden Sand Village, Sunagakure

Kostas [Kazekage Stuff-Update] [W.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Kostas [Kazekage Stuff-Update] [W.I.P]   Kostas [Kazekage Stuff-Update] [W.I.P] Icon_minitimeMon 05 Oct 2009, 7:17 am

General Information

Name: Kostas ( original name has yet to be revealed, possible Shin)

Nickname/Alias: God Of Fighting

Weight: 75 kg

Height: 188 cm

Looks:

Personality: Kostas is extremely calm, mature, cool, collected and usually maintains a stern, serious and distanced personality. He is quiet,and keeps to himself a lot. He tends to not speak unless spoken to, or at the very least waits until the other person is finished. His reputation and foreboding power have made him overconfident and fearless. In initial appearances he seems unable to see any cause for alarm on any decision he makes and refuses all advice given to him. However, he is much more thoughtful than he appears. Actions that initially seem to be the result of thoughtless, headstrong bravado actually have strong reasons behind them. In fact he is highly intelligent, possessing a genius-level intellect, and is capable of devising executing and well-thought-out strategies with incredible speed and precision, several steps ahead of others. He has a great talent for analyzing and observing everything in his presence, allowing him to quickly understand a person's pattern of thinking. He is very suspicious to the slightest actions and he wont hesitate to reveal any disbelief towards others. He will do whatever is necessary to the end, he frequently fights and kills rampaged beasts (such as bulls) in his training so his technique will not weaken when the time comes to kill. He also annihilates any group that threatens his control or the order of the village. This may be cause by his motive to prevent warriors who do no have powers from fearing the warriors who do. Among his philosophies in life is that it is fine when a man decides what to make of his life, as long as he doesn't live to regret it.

As Kostas is one of the most bloodthirsty characters seen thus far, most people and even "his allies" are never comfortable with him (often getting "bitten to death"). Nevertheless, his so-called comrades generally feel more confident when Kostas is around, due to Kostas's deserved reputation as an excellent and merciless fighter. On the other hand, Kostas generally is aloof to most of his allies , often describing them as a "herbivores." He avoids most of them due to his dislike of "grouping," and views them as weak and not worth his time.

When faced with an enemy, he can kill in cold blood. Furthermore, like any great warrior, Kostas is one who lives for the thrill of combat; in fact, he has a habit of showing a joyful smile whenever he faces a particularly skilled opponent, which often unnerves both ally and foe alike. A skilled and respected battlefield commander, he has a rather brutal fighting style, and quite often blasts his opponents apart. He has no compassion or mercy for his enemies. Though he never shows much regard for human life, at some points even letting on that he likes to kill. He is rather morbid and arrogant. Despite his tendency to be brutal, Kostas usually stops a fight if his opponent is too injured to fight back, claiming that he isn't interested in fighting "weaklings who can't fight anymore," nor is he obligated to deal a death blow to anyone who isn't capable of fighting any longer. However, he will unhesitatingly kill his opponent if they refuse to end their fight or if he knows that his death is evident if he doesn't do otherwise. Nevertheless, none of these character flaws prevent him from being a superb investigator and fighter. He believes in peace and order, even in the society created by his former enemies. Anyone he considers to be corrupt or despotic, he targets for elimination.

A distinguishing feature of Kostas personality is his high moral standards. As stated by people who know him, Kostas never forgives the death of a comrade. He will only go against his moral code in extreme circumstances.

Clan Information

Clan Name:

Kekei Genkai:

Clan Symbol:

Clan History:

Rank Information

Village: Hidden Sand Village, Sunakagure

Skill Information

Skill Specialty: Kenjutsu, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu

Elemental Affinity: Fire, Lightning

Special Characteristics:
Back to top Go down
Kostas
Retired
Retired
Kostas

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kostas [Kazekage Stuff-Update] [W.I.P]   Kostas [Kazekage Stuff-Update] [W.I.P] Icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct 2009, 2:25 pm

Name:Shodai Kitetsu (初代鬼徹First Generation Demon-Splitter)

Owner: Kostas

Appearance:
Spoiler:
Material:Uknown.

Abilities & Info: Kostas wields a sword named Shodai Kitetsu (初代鬼徹First Generation Demon-Splitter).The Shodai Kitetsu is one of the 12 Saijō Ō Wazamono Grade Swords.These seem to be the highest quality swords.The Shodai Kitetsu is the strongest of all the Kitetsu swords, Like all of the swords crafted by Kitetsu(the other two being Nindai Kitetsu and Sandai Kitetsu) this one is said to be cursed, and will bring a horrible death to all of its owners. The Kitetsu swords also have unnatural bloodlust, crying out for blood at night, and refusing to be sheathed until they drew blood, even resorting to cutting their owner. The Shodai Kitetsu has a sharp edge, making it easier to use for cutting. The sword has a dark blue hilt (almost black) and its sheath color is black. The guard is circle-like with three tomoe design. One of its special characteristics is that it increase the damage potential of the user. One of its greatest attribute is its hardness,so that even if a dinosaur were to step on it, the blade wouldn't bend. Furthermore, the sheer power of the blade alone is enought to cut through almost anything.The material that the blade is made of appears to be unique and cannot be found anymore.Futhersome the sword appears to have mind on its own,since Kostas often will refer to the sword as "him".

Like all the swords this one also has a history behind.It was created from Kitetsu hundreds of years ago, before the creation of the ninja world and it was wielded from an empire that he wanted to take over the world(who would ever guessed, lol). The emperor tested the sword on 2.000 of his soldiers killing them all,in one single night.The same night the emperor committed seppuku(suicide) with Shodai Kitetsu and the empire was fallen afterwards. Over the years everyone who ever used this sword died under mysterious circumstances,having a horrible death in the end. The sword was called cursed and later on people tried to destroy it, but no matter how much they tried the sword couldn't be destroyed. The only that they could do was just to..seal it,far away.The place was a temple on the top of a mountain,far away from population,somewhere that no one will come and break the seal. The sword became legend and the legend became a myth.

Seven years ago a young shinobi with the name Kostas , hearing of the legend he arrived at the place.Now the temple was nothing more than ruins being burried underground,after some research he found the location of the temple.He arrived at the place where there Shodai Kitetsu was sealed via an underground passage. After having some tough time with bobby traps,he enter to final room of the ruined temple. When Kostas touched the sword,the sheath and the hilt turned to dust, but the blade was in perfect shape,not being cracked and without any sign of rust. Suddenly a powerful red light covered the area. A red spirit-like figure that looked exactly like Kostas appeared,after a tough fight with the red being,the battle ends with Kostas as the winner and obtaining the sword.

There are still many mysteries surrounding the sword that the legendary sword smith Kitetsu crafted by himself,even today.
Back to top Go down
Kostas
Retired
Retired
Kostas

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kostas [Kazekage Stuff-Update] [W.I.P]   Kostas [Kazekage Stuff-Update] [W.I.P] Icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct 2009, 2:28 pm

Kenjutsu
Spoiler:

Last edited by Kostas on Thu 15 Oct 2009, 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kostas
Retired
Retired
Kostas

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kostas [Kazekage Stuff-Update] [W.I.P]   Kostas [Kazekage Stuff-Update] [W.I.P] Icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct 2009, 2:31 pm

Taijutsu
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kostas
Retired
Retired
Kostas

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kostas [Kazekage Stuff-Update] [W.I.P]   Kostas [Kazekage Stuff-Update] [W.I.P] Icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct 2009, 2:33 pm

Non Element Ninjutsu & Other Techs

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kostas [Kazekage Stuff-Update] [W.I.P]   Kostas [Kazekage Stuff-Update] [W.I.P] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kostas [Kazekage Stuff-Update] [W.I.P]
Page 1 of 1