Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Out fox a fox, Escape the hidden leaf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Out fox a fox, Escape the hidden leaf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Out fox a fox, Escape the hidden leaf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Out fox a fox, Escape the hidden leaf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Out fox a fox, Escape the hidden leaf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Out fox a fox, Escape the hidden leaf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Out fox a fox, Escape the hidden leaf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Out fox a fox, Escape the hidden leaf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Out fox a fox, Escape the hidden leaf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Out fox a fox, Escape the hidden leaf

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: konaha

Out fox a fox, Escape the hidden leaf - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out fox a fox, Escape the hidden leaf   Out fox a fox, Escape the hidden leaf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Nov 2009, 8:10 pm

"so you mean when he broke the teacup that was a summoning.That dosent make any sence" he tried to wrap his head around it."Im so confused how did you know the tea cup was broke." Does he love tea that much whenevr tea is spilt he comes to kill the culprit. haha thats out of a horror movie. he thought laughing to himself He knew it probally wasnt a great idea to eat this candy but he couldnt help it.Damn me and my love for all things candy this could be poison and id gladly go to the afterlife happy."Haha he laughed as his sensai hit the ground" This man is his sensai. He must be a million years old he thought.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Out fox a fox, Escape the hidden leaf   Out fox a fox, Escape the hidden leaf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 2:55 am

ki smiled happily. earnest to explain. " what i like to do is moniter all of the plants.and see if they come in contact with the willows. it takes most of my energy and i require more rest than work im sad to say. its a habit of mine ive built up. so kamoku, who had an obsession for bugs and fire when he was a child of but 20 used to burn entire forests." ki said quietly, grimacing and trying not to look hostile at the horrible memory. " it's an old joke that he would mess with the plants inside a teacup. mango especially since my own brew at home sells for quite the penny." ki looked up at the rain. " we must talk more, but not in this weather. people have a habit of hearing idle words at such a night." ki turned quickly away from the shop and into a teashop. " i bought this shop out a few decades ago and it gave me quite the profit. if you need anything from me, just come here and the maniger will give me a call." ki ducked inside and opened the door for them.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Out fox a fox, Escape the hidden leaf   Out fox a fox, Escape the hidden leaf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 3:15 am

" a penny? tiny profit? shut up, sensei. you and me both know your loaded." kamoku yawned, putting his hands behind his head. " can you give me some grub? i had to eat 2 chunin and an anbu to keep up my body. and it was the first meal in 3 weeks!!" he grumbled. " i need a good elk to take that taste of human out of my mouth. meats no good when it's 98 percent water." kamoku flopped on a seat cushion and poured some water from the kettle in the middle of the low table. the low table was round and had a depression in the middle for the fire and the sand surrounding it.
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Out fox a fox, Escape the hidden leaf   Out fox a fox, Escape the hidden leaf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 3:18 am

"Thanks" shion said following komoku inside.I know this place this is where i come to think sometimes."But wait" he said thinking about the story ki was telling."Mango and tea both arent plants so how would you know what the wilows are doing by monitering plants".He sat down in a nearby chair and killed the rest of the candy he had attempted to save.Well that didnt work out he thought.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Out fox a fox, Escape the hidden leaf   Out fox a fox, Escape the hidden leaf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 3:37 am

ki laughed made a high-pitched laugh. " oh this boy is a charm!" ki took from his pack a fuzzy mango. " a plant brings fort its seed, thus the fruit holds the seed and since it came from a plant, it is a plant; because without the seed, how can the producer a plant? just as we call a child a human. ki pointed to the boy. if this mango isnt a plant, then you are not human. you are simply a sub-human." ki threw the mango in the air and in the next second it fell next to him in thin strips.after that, he placed his sleeve-coverd hand over the mango and kis sleeve caught fire. after slapping the fire away, there layed dry strips of mango ready to be put in a cup. " this is what i like to spend most of my days monitering. seeing where it starts and where it ends, how many twists and turns of fate go into this little strip and see how it affects people. such as how i like to mesh and mingle with people to see their reactions my little sub-human."

ki giggled for a minute or two and then frowned, starting malicously at kamoku. his claws still in the air and heated from the fire he made for the mangos. " YOU ATE HUMANS??" ki pointed a retracted claw, his black eyes staring with no reflections, his red teeth showing brightly in the dim light and his full happy face grew gaunt and frightening. as if ki's own skull pressed against his skin to get at the younger willow. " HAVEN'T I TOLD YOU NEVER TO HURT THEM? TO BE ONE IN THE CROWD!!! IF YOU EXPOSE YOURSELF TOO MUCH LIKE THAT YOU WILL END UP NOTHING BUT CONSUMED BY THE EARTH AND YOUR DYING BLOOD DEVOURED BY YOUR KIN!!" ki expelled a huge jet of water from his finger, as he did so he pulled out another mango and stabbed a hole in it, and placed a trickle of the juice in the jet of water. making the diluted citric acid to make kamoku not die from it, but to simply be knocked out from it for several hours.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Out fox a fox, Escape the hidden leaf   Out fox a fox, Escape the hidden leaf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 3:49 am

kamoku tried not to laugh as ki began to lecture inuzaka on plants. between breaths kamoku comented. " sensei, you have to know that humans have to rest their bowels, eat 3 or 4 times a day and sleep 1/3 of their lives. he wont know as much as you do no matter how much you drill it into him. we know that mangos are both fruit and plant. they are plants because they arn't herbovores, fungi or carnavores.so we label them plants. though with his education he wouldn't know anything of that.even though it might save his life. learning is much harder than fighting." kamoku then remained silent throughout the lecture and took a few sips of water as he felt the air go dry and also watching his cup go down.
kamoku then felt the radio waves of kis projected voice. 'he never uses his real voice, jeez.' he thought as he ignored the language ki was talking in. thinking only of french, alienating kis voice into simple giberish to his own ears. he was then hit by a blinding wave of water and the taste in his mouth went both sweet and sour. of mangos. he then felt the cloak of sleep brush over his eyes.
kamoku flew to the wall and layed there dripping. totally unconsious.
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Out fox a fox, Escape the hidden leaf   Out fox a fox, Escape the hidden leaf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 4:05 am

"What the hell" Shion jumped up and went over to his unconcios sesai.He was going to freak out on The master than he thought.wait this is my sensais sensai that makes him like my grand sensai besides i dont think komoku would want me yelling at his master,I better leave this alone." he closed his eye and calmed himself down." he smirked as he said so this is your real voice huh" he grew more respect for the man who knocked his sensai out cold. He thought about the statement he just made "I see what your saying everything is also what it once was". tho its appearence might have changed. its genetics will never change haha is that right ki sensai" .He said opening his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Out fox a fox, Escape the hidden leaf   Out fox a fox, Escape the hidden leaf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 4:17 am

ki smiled and pinched the boys cheeks. the boy felt a small film from kis hands. he was wearing thin gloves. " ooooo your so cute!!!" he said in his high pitched voice, ruining the grand dramatic effect of his masculenity by acting and sounding like a little school girl. ki leaned back and placed the strips into each of their cups along with other ingredients. as he waited for the water to dilute the mango, he added an extra somthing to his own drink. " im sorry you had to see that, and i agree with your clever philosiphy. they do remain as plants due to dna. anyway, i had to knock him out because i told him years ago that i would poison him with a mango if he ate another human again. so he's having quite the nightmare at the moment. thinking he's dead." ki sipped the tea and smiled. his white hair shining in the dim light. " i would rather shave my head and then cut it off than destroy another flame of life again." ki took another sip of light. " so what do you want to gain in this worlds?"
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Out fox a fox, Escape the hidden leaf   Out fox a fox, Escape the hidden leaf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 4:29 am

The mans cheek pinching antics made komokos pedofile joke that much funnier.As he ruined his own dangerous appeal Shion couldn't help but laugh why does a man so powerfull choose to act like this.Its completly helarious. He looked over at the wall kamoku was laying on i guess he should have probally kept that whole cannibal thing to himself."A nightmare thinking hes dead is it genjutsu he wondered" He thought about his question what does he want usually this was a very simple question but his goal of murdering whoeve destroyed his villager didnt seem to be the appropriate thing" I want to be the hokage" he said it was only half true as he didnt want the job but at the same time he wouldnt turn it down if it fell on him.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Out fox a fox, Escape the hidden leaf   Out fox a fox, Escape the hidden leaf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 4:40 am

ki stopped pinching the boys cheeks and rubbed his own chin in thought. "hm....not very origonal. what do you want to change as a hokage? any special atributes you have or want to have to help you change it? and do you think its within both your mind and power?" ki asked, taking a sip of his tea. he had elimenated the acidic juices preserved in the tea with a base powder to make it ulethal. " ki stared at a flame. " i once was the mizukage and 3 of my closest friends and family have followed in my foosteps. utashi, reiki and naizu. each of them has brought prosperity and a new idea to the mist nation, but also drawing it off the track of their main goal. to be rutheless in their fighting." ki turned to the boy. " even though you are young and your eyes are full of innocence. beuty ends where intellect starts. including with the intellect of war and rule. that face of yours will distort and be gaunt, along with the lines of anger, happiness, dread, and adrenalin of power. do you want that life? to be filled with regret, hate, revenge, and hunger? letting the faces of the people you have killed flash in your face while you fulfil your meager sleep?" ki took a sip of his tea and awaited the boys answer.
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Out fox a fox, Escape the hidden leaf   Out fox a fox, Escape the hidden leaf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 4:50 am

Uh oh i dont know the answer to any of those questions"Well I" he began stumbling through his anwers.does he know he thought rubbing his cheeks."Lets see first i think" well you have to understand"Huh i think i can do anything i put my mind too" he finally came up with the most cliche of all anwers."ha looks are for supermodels and people like that" I dont care what i look like if i can see that cursed land avenged. he thought and again went into his own world of y that stupid place means anything. "wait mitzukage so that means ur from the rain village huh"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Out fox a fox, Escape the hidden leaf   Out fox a fox, Escape the hidden leaf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 5:01 am

ki smiled quietly. " i wasn't born there, but yes. my daughter and sister was born there." ki leaned forward. " i was an assault anbu meant for SS rank missions since i was 9. but what im thinking is that in order for you to be hokage, you need a stronger mind than a strong body. ninja literally comes from the term ' the art of coming back alive.' in order for you to do that is to understand what it means to be strong and not blindly strong. a man that has muscles and no brain to order them about is a blind one. a man with a brain but cannot lift a finger against anything is paralyzed to do. the muscled man can act, but cannot think. the smart man can think but cannot act." ki pointed a finger at the boy. " what kamoku and i are trying to do is see if we can't balance those out. once kamoku has awoken he will drill you in the art of acting. after that, you will have your lunch and dinner at my place free of charge so i can school you in the act of thinking."
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Out fox a fox, Escape the hidden leaf   Out fox a fox, Escape the hidden leaf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 5:08 am

Awesome my change the topic staregy worked well."Yes sensai" he bowwed. this is perfect the perfect ballance this is all ive ever dreamed of. not only will i be strong enough to avenge my land but ill ne able to save all of them." hmm" he said with a huge grin "then the only question is how long sensai will be out" he looked over at kakoko who was now face first on the floor Shrieking in terror.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Out fox a fox, Escape the hidden leaf   Out fox a fox, Escape the hidden leaf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 5:21 am

ki smiled. " the usual time. in 2 hours. i merely knocked him out, this is how all willows sleep." ki was holding a strand of hair that had escaped his hair braid. " all willows who have killed humans with no intention of eating them are tortured like this. because we see everything so clearly that nothing escapes us. even from behind. so we die in the same way we sleep. painfully." ki tucked the peice of hair from behind his pale ear and smiled. " will you go to that kind of sleep as a hokage? can you bear sleeping as such?" ki pointed to kamoku. ki had taken the long way around and made an entire lecture out of it when the boy had been avoiding the subject by asking. he simply didn't fight against the conversation, but bent it to his will. as soon as the boy noticed that, ki smiled. " as soon as you answer my ever-prying questions i will be able to train you in such ways. you can answer it tomorrow, but you have to stay here in the meantime. my library is in the back if you want a peek at what you will be going through."
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Out fox a fox, Escape the hidden leaf   Out fox a fox, Escape the hidden leaf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 5:35 am

Shion knew he was defeated playing headgames with a master would never work he had been given away from the first instant he thought maybe his failure to anwer the question might just just be due to his nervousness.Ki seen through it this whole time he has known Hes given me untill tomorow to come up with something if i cant think of some reasons i want to be the hokage.I might have to reveal my true objective in life and this guy hes way to good for that.
but on the other hhand if he himself was a kage. im sure he cant be as riteous as he comes off at the end of the day no ninja is without fault maybe he would understand."um Ki sensai" Ki looked at him intrested in his tone.
"Haha nothing" he said nervously after a few minutes "so this library whats in it"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Out fox a fox, Escape the hidden leaf   Out fox a fox, Escape the hidden leaf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 5:43 am

" mostly anything." ki replied. " from language, sciences, philosiphies, sytles, art, and history of all of the kages, their soldiers and i've even required some texts that im translating that i have found overseas. you have all you need, if you need adivice i will simply tell the person you need to see that they've been given a reward of a week supply of my tea or a free pass to my hotsprings or garden; though i will not give up any of my koi fish. they will have to fetch the prize here and you can meet them as if it was coincidence." ki picked up his empty tea cup and walked to the kitchen and came out with a basket of hot sweet cinimon bread. " you must be antsy from listening so much. over these years ive aquainted to myself that humans need something to do with their teeth, feet or hands in order to be good listeners." ki set the bread down and set down some butter, sugar, crem'e, and cheeses next to the bread.
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Out fox a fox, Escape the hidden leaf   Out fox a fox, Escape the hidden leaf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 6:14 am

"Thank you" he said looking at the food than he noticed the clock on the wall.Hmm hes been out for atleast an hour I think, well give or take.This guy hes so calm so smooth i have no doubt he was a excellent interigator.Working for the ambu he must have been, it all adds up that would explain the voice he uses and his real voice he can turn on to shake the room up.When he yelled even i felt it and it wasnt even directed at me.If i stay here at this rate hell break me down further hmm."Im really intrested in your kage days is there anyway you can show me where i can read about them" he asked eating the bread.
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Out fox a fox, Escape the hidden leaf   Out fox a fox, Escape the hidden leaf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 6:22 am

"Ahhhh i cant do this anymore" he said thinking about all the responsibiliities and forms the hokage has to deal with he seen koyoto domo complain many times about this."My dream is not a riteous one i apologize for decieving you.My dream is of revenge and a lost land".He bowwed with his head to the floor "im so sorry but please dont write me off i can be an awesome ninja i just need to restore honour to my fallen land".
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Out fox a fox, Escape the hidden leaf   Out fox a fox, Escape the hidden leaf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 6:39 am

ki went thin-lipped. " you remind me of my daughter." ki said quietly. he didn't use his cover voice for those words. his voice was low, strong and intimidating. but full of pain. he coughed for a while and regained himself from his nostalgia. " honor is not in ones family, but ones self. miyuki hated humans as long as she had been living. her full 50 years, and such a brief life it was. she had become an anbu soon, she was an experiment most of her life in the rain. it was my fault for leaving her there to form a raid that was thwarted by the chikage." anger had formed into his voice like a maddend dog and then quieted. " they had tried to form her with a kahyuuga and her brittle bones had been impaling her, her skin forming over them making her distorted. i finally found the antidote with my knowledge of plants and freed her, but 10 years later i had to kill her or she would've been the leader of the akatsuki and killed the entire human race." ki had not looked at the boy, but through him. as if he was looking in a deep, dark pool.
ki then raised his head to the boy. " if that is what you want, a life of revenge and the regaining of honor i will help you, but once you have fulfilled it and you look to other means to fill that hole that will hurt others. i will destroy you as i did my dear snowdrop."
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Out fox a fox, Escape the hidden leaf   Out fox a fox, Escape the hidden leaf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 7:03 am

even has he spoke those words he could not believe it he had never been broke so easily one of his classes in school was dealing with torture.he had the scars to prove it but he completly broke in front of this man.was it a jutsu.he wiped his tears on his sleeve and said"I accept that condition.I am not like most you have probally met before even now i doubt my capability as a shinobi to hold life in my hands like this.I would much rather not have to kill anyone.I dont even know why i want to avenge this land but it wasnt always bad." he shared the story as ki had. he told him how his land used to be peacefull before the yeulyangdoe.And the crazy takeover by yoshanarobe and how they used to raise and befriend the ninja dogs.He told him about the blood lit night and how everyone was murdered."If i stray from this path I would be honered if it is your hand that takes my life" he looked him in his eyes so he knew how sencere this was.the master had gone back to using his real voice tho it had a much different effect this time it was very calming.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Out fox a fox, Escape the hidden leaf   Out fox a fox, Escape the hidden leaf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 7:15 am

ki stared at the boy. " then we understand each other. i know from your face that if our arguement is to continue it will end in bloodshed. so.... have a cookie!"the last three words he ended in his cheery high pitched voice and pulled down from a shelf some chocolate-chip cookies. his face ceased looking like a jackal and as he spread his grin wide, started looking like a clown. " you humans stomachs are nearly bottomless inlcuding someone your age so you need plenty of nuitrition and antibodies in your system. soon we will be able to look to your goal as a reality but in small stepps. neither of us will be able to show you jutsus so my neice has been sumoned from the snow village to teach you. though pardon her height and age. she's only 13 and already an ex-mizukage." ki giggled the thought and rose from his seat. " lets get your sensei to his bed."
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Out fox a fox, Escape the hidden leaf   Out fox a fox, Escape the hidden leaf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 7:29 am

"Right" Shion and ki grabbed komo by his legs. Hes surprisingly heavy for such a small guy. His neice "huh a 13 year old mitzukage really sensai he screamed as it registered to him how is that possible he asked as they tossed the old man in his bed.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Out fox a fox, Escape the hidden leaf   Out fox a fox, Escape the hidden leaf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 7:39 am

ki smiled. " yes, she is still blind and suffers from illness every other day. she cannot use her claws, her death touch is inactivated, her bones are like peices of chalk and her atom eyes are not in operation. i would be supprised if she even got out of bed, let alone dominate and entire village along with politicol ties to nations." ki tucked kamoku under the sheets and walked out of the room. the upper half of the store was his personal quarters in which had another floor above it.
the 3rd floor was deticated to books, and ki lent them to whoever wanted to borrow them.
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Out fox a fox, Escape the hidden leaf   Out fox a fox, Escape the hidden leaf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 7:44 am

A blind broken girl is going to teach me how to fight he thought sitting down on the couch. His eyes started to drop.He did not realize how late it had gotten Kamo sensais still out theres no point in fighting it anymore Shion thought.As his head nodded he tried to keep it up once or twice but it was no use. and once Ki had looked at him Shion was out
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Out fox a fox, Escape the hidden leaf   Out fox a fox, Escape the hidden leaf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 8:03 am

ki smiled as he picked up the light little body of the human. " even if i dont know your name, your face still reminds me of miyuki." he said to himself and layed the boy on his bed and tucked him in. he then shut the door behind him and locked kamoku in the spare bedroom so he wouldnt eat the child in his sleep. he then went to his library and read for the next few hours. after that, he got the shop ready who people wanted to read, study, eat, drink, take a bath, replenish their cuboards or just taking a rest.
ki then fixed a big breakfast and sent a giftbasket and note explaining to his mother about last night and that the boy would be spending lunch and dinner here and will be pending the night here. ki then started out to the early market and bought some clothes for the boy, kamoku and himself since he was wearing his only pair of clothes on his back and the same went for kamoku. though the boy needed some more durable clothing for training.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out fox a fox, Escape the hidden leaf   Out fox a fox, Escape the hidden leaf - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out fox a fox, Escape the hidden leaf
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next