Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Kevin v/s Minato Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Kevin v/s Minato Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Kevin v/s Minato Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Kevin v/s Minato Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Kevin v/s Minato Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Kevin v/s Minato Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Kevin v/s Minato Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Kevin v/s Minato Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Kevin v/s Minato Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Kevin v/s Minato

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kev.Flarnex
Sannin
Sannin
Kev.Flarnex

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: stone

Kevin v/s Minato Empty
PostSubject: Kevin v/s Minato   Kevin v/s Minato Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 8:23 am

Kevin walked past the shadows of the trees to an open area. The surrounding terrain could be described as a scorching little ground.
There were a few bushes here and there and 1 0r 2 trees. The breeze blew in a slow and strong pattern as Kevin finally reached the
open area. He had become an anbu but he didnt wear his anbu mask at the moment. He walked towards to a tree and sat down in a
resting posture. As he sat down he saw two birds fly by and regarded it as a sign of victory. A sweat broke in his face as the heat
of the sun hit his face. He was ready to battle anyone who came his way and wanted to test out his newly made jutsus and check
them out. There was a slight movement by his side, but Kevin didnt care about it much.
Back to top Go down

Kevin v/s Minato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin v/s Minato   Kevin v/s Minato Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 8:27 am

" Well... Kevin, an honour to be meeting you. It has certainely been a long time since i last saw you, " he said appearing next to him. " You and i both tried out for ANBU but i got selected. I was always better than you. In everything we did. Its still the same " he said. " I was just walking by when i saw you. So i decided to take you out. One ANBU dead is 1 ANBU less to worry about. " Minato said trying to agrivate Kevin.
Back to top Go down
Kev.Flarnex
Sannin
Sannin
Kev.Flarnex

Shinobi Info

Kevin v/s Minato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin v/s Minato   Kevin v/s Minato Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 8:36 am

Kevin heard the soft voice coming from his side. He turned his head sideways to see Minato and heard the rest of his speech.
"You always say those spiky words" Kevin said with a smile that broke into a grin. "Believe what you wannna believe!" he added.
"If you wanna really test my power out, well i agree to it....its a pity you joined the akatsuki. You changed a lot from before,
mostly your personality...lets make a battle right here, and you should keep in mind that you should try your best" said Kevin.
As he said the last few words, he stood up and walked a little bit closer to Minato with a smile. "You must be stronger than
before?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

Kevin v/s Minato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin v/s Minato   Kevin v/s Minato Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 8:44 am

" Stronger is not the right word. My skills range beyond the Akatsuki. I joined them only because i wanted to kill each and every Konoha elder and village council member. Leave naruto of course. My level of power is greater than that of most kage. Lee or Ren are the only one's who can actaully pose a threat to me. and of course, you and Sakon are stronger as well." Minato said as he approached Kevin. He stopped 15m before him. " i have come here to make a proposal. Interested ?" he asked Kevin
Back to top Go down
Kev.Flarnex
Sannin
Sannin
Kev.Flarnex

Shinobi Info

Kevin v/s Minato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin v/s Minato   Kevin v/s Minato Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 9:05 am

As Minato walked towards him, he heard Minato's long speech again. He also saw the akatsuki too walking towards him. He was thinking
of what Minato had said just now and it made a chill go down Kevin's spine. His voice got softer as he said "Uhmm...". He was
thinking about what he meant by proposal. 'What is this proposal?' he thought as he saw Minato stop walking. He continued and walked
towards Minato without any fear, however he was observing his surroundings. He reached near Minato and then opened his mouth.
"What proposal?....tell me" he asked, not that curious. He was looking deep into the akatsuki's face. 'An akatsuki....they are clever' he
thought as he waited for a response.
Back to top Go down

Kevin v/s Minato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin v/s Minato   Kevin v/s Minato Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 9:12 am

" Its quite simple. If i beat you, you have to give me, 4 items, special to your village. 1. The rajin sword 2. The Kusanagi 3.The Hatake family Tanto. 4. 5xAkimishi Food Pill pack. and if you beat me, i will agree to return all the items i stole from every village back to its rightful owner, and even accept to join Konohakagure.
What do you say ?" he said confidently
Back to top Go down
Kev.Flarnex
Sannin
Sannin
Kev.Flarnex

Shinobi Info

Kevin v/s Minato Empty
PostSubject: A question regarding your proposal!   Kevin v/s Minato Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jul 2008, 10:38 am

Kevin looked into a nearby rock as Minato was explaining what the proposal was. Kevin paid attention to each and every word Minato said even though he was focusing on a rock and was thinking
the words over and over again. The wind that blew got stronger and the few bushes which were here and there near the open area made a rusting sound. As Minato completed explaining about his
proposal, Kevin changed his focus from the rock into Minato's face. Kevin's face became serious at first and then it suddenly broke into a small smile. His hair kept on being blown up by the wind which
became more stronger. Nobody could understand what Kevin was thinking now and what was going on in his mind. "I would like to ask a question regarding your proposal....give me an acurate answer
for the question and then i would agree to your proposal and fight you!"
, Kevin said as his face still wore that smile. "You have said that if you defeat me....I have to steal and give you the rajin sword,
the Kusanagi, the Hatake family Tanto, 5x Akimishi Food Pill pack....but if you are confident and if you do beat me.....then why do you wanna make me steal those things.....If you beat me....that
means your more powerful...and could manage to steal those things by your own.....i think its because your lazy or your not so confident or you dont have power.....give me an acurate and true
answer"
, he said waiting for an accurate answer.
Back to top Go down

Kevin v/s Minato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin v/s Minato   Kevin v/s Minato Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jul 2008, 11:51 am

" Its simple, i am strong, not suicidal. Attempting to enter the leaf without back up is suicide, and we dont have enough time to break in for such petty jobs. i thought it would be easier to just make you get them. after all, who would mistrust a ANBU of your calibur, and if you have any doubt about my strength, here is a small example." Said Minato as he held his hand out, sending an energy blast at the same rock kevin focused at. The rock disentigrated leaving a 1m deep hole in its place, " How's that for strength?"
Back to top Go down
Kev.Flarnex
Sannin
Sannin
Kev.Flarnex

Shinobi Info

Kevin v/s Minato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin v/s Minato   Kevin v/s Minato Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jul 2008, 11:57 am

Kevin heard Minato's reply for the answer of his question. He saw the rock get destroyed and as he saw that, he made a grin. "You call that power?...that's just show off!", he said softly.
"Your answer isnt a great excuse at all...i disagree to your proposal....we could make this a simple spar or leave...leave..leave me alone" said Kevin as he looked back into Minato's face.
The wind just got stronger and stronger as it suddenly changed direction. Kevin walked back a little bit and sat down in a resting posture. He was waiting again for a response.
Back to top Go down

Kevin v/s Minato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin v/s Minato   Kevin v/s Minato Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jul 2008, 12:02 pm

" okay, sheesh, you asked me to do this anyways" Minato said walking away. " I have better things to do that argue with you"
Back to top Go down
Kev.Flarnex
Sannin
Sannin
Kev.Flarnex

Shinobi Info

Kevin v/s Minato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin v/s Minato   Kevin v/s Minato Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jul 2008, 2:05 pm

"Stop.....i will fight..it will be a simple spar..rules...well..the guy who loses gives up or dies" Kevin said as he saw Minato walking away.
'Quiet a stuborn guy...' he thought.
Back to top Go down

Kevin v/s Minato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin v/s Minato   Kevin v/s Minato Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jul 2008, 12:13 pm

" No, i am sorry. Its just that i need these items now. So either get the items or this fight is already over. I am still waiting for a reply " Minato said, still hoping to convince Kevin to bring the items.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kevin v/s Minato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin v/s Minato   Kevin v/s Minato Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kevin v/s Minato
Page 1 of 1