Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin Empty
PostSubject: SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin   SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jul 2008, 7:14 am

Hinata was jumping on the roof tops in the hidden village. It was the fastes way to travel and besides, she was late. She had decided to spar with someone called Kevin, a day before. "What was I thinking?" Hinata thought. They had decided that Hinata should pick the spot of the spar. Hinata then thought about the, left out, doju, right at the side of the village. The floor area inside of the doju was 10x10 meters (33x33 feets). Perfect for her close combat skills.
She arrived to the doju. The building have already had it's days of glory, it was old and looked weak. The colour of the building had shaded from it's original look. As Hinata entered the doju, she noticed the floor was full of dust. "Oh, no! What kind of a place did I choose!?"
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin   SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jul 2008, 4:35 pm

ki was sitting within the dust repainting the walls and was sweeeping up the dust. "you picked a spot where i was cleaning."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin   SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jul 2008, 4:40 pm

Sakon was hanging upside down from the ceiling " we're supposed to be fixing this place up " .
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin   SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jul 2008, 4:45 pm

ki sighed. "yes, but if you got off the ceiling i could use my eye to fix it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin   SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jul 2008, 4:49 pm

" whatever you say oh possesser of the mighty eye " drawled Sakon sarcasstcally . He dropped from the
ceiling and walked over to Hinata " sorry if we're in the way , what you doing here " .
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin   SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jul 2008, 4:54 pm

ki chuckled as he layed down on the floor changing the color of the ceiling red and making the wood holding it stronger to hold more sakon buffoons. he let in his hissy accent just to send chills up sakons back. it always worked. "zzzess, ze almightey eyezz of ze samuichikime.......ze zuperumans of ze wowld...."
Back to top Go down
Kev.Flarnex
Sannin
Sannin
Kev.Flarnex

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: stone

PostSubject: Re: SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin   SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jul 2008, 5:50 am

Kevin reached the building, which he knew, was the dojo. He walked a little bit forward and finally reached the open door to the dojo. He was thinking about his upcoming spar with Hinata.
He remembered how Hinata had agreed to the spar with great confidence and this made Kevin look forward to the battle. The cool wind was blowing as usual, making Kevin's hair flow with
it. The cool effect could be soothing to anyone's heart. His hair let out a sparkle as the sun shone as he standing near the dojo room. He thought for a while and then opened the wooden
door.

[Inside the Dojo (Where the spar takes place]

The heat outside was all absorbed as Kevin walked inside the dojo with his eyes closed. As he closed his eyes he sensed that people were alreay there. He opened his eyes and the first thing
he saw was Hinata. "Your already here?.....sorry if i kept you waiting!", said Kevin with a careless and cheery look in his face which could make anybody cheery. He saw Sakon and ki in the dojo.
"What are you guys doing here?...", kevin asked with a curious look. He saw that ki was cleaning and waited for a response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin   SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jul 2008, 7:13 am

" Fixing the Dojo " said Sakon dryly
" we can leave if you want us to " he gestured to Ki then the door , which he slowly edged
towards .

Last edited by Ukon Sakon on Sat 12 Jul 2008, 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kev.Flarnex
Sannin
Sannin
Kev.Flarnex

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin   SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jul 2008, 9:18 am

((To improve roleplay..please have 3-4 lines in your post!))
((Anabone ready my post....its above Ukon Sakon's post...))

"Its ok....i'll tell when you guys have to leave....that is..when we start the spar...for know...you could stay", Kevin said with a short smile.He noticed that it was good place to spar and have
understood that Hinata has an advantage in this field. He studied his surrounding terrain and thought out his perfect tactics. 'So....this is the ground', Kevin thought. This analysing was only
for a few seconds and after he thought his tactics, he turned to Hinata. "So would you like to start now?" said Kevin looking into Hinata's face. The heat now was completely absorbed and
Kevin felt cool. Kevin was in his anbu suit but he didnt wear his mask at the moment. His anbu tatoo sparkled every now and then as he looked into Hinata's face waiting for a response.

((Now...Ukon and ki...let Anabone post next..please!))
((Anabone please do post soon!))
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin   SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jul 2008, 10:27 am

Before Kevin entered the building, Hinata walked further inside. She analysed the work, Ki and Sakon, had made.
"I didn't know you 2 were here." None the less, Hinata thought to herself, it would at least make the embarasment smaller of picking out such a crappy place. Luckily Kevin is more late than me. I hope he doesn't show up at all...
Just then Kevin comes in:
flarnex wrote:

"Your already here?.....sorry if i kept you waiting!", said Kevin with a careless and cheery look in his face which could make anybody cheery.
"Uhm.. It's okay." Hinata tryed to put up a smile in her nervous state.
"Kevin-san, I didn't know the state of this building as fallen this much. Ki-san and Sakon-san, I don't know why they are here, but they have put a lot of work in to here. Perhaps we should try it out anyway?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin   SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jul 2008, 10:43 am

Sakon sat back on a beam and spread his arms
" go ahead , im bored of working " he grinned putting his feet up .
The wood creaked as the two ninja's adjusted their stances .
Back to top Go down
Kev.Flarnex
Sannin
Sannin
Kev.Flarnex

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin   SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2008, 6:44 am

"If you want it outside...ok then!", Kevin replied to Hinata looking into her face. Kevin turned to Sakon with a cheery face. "Sakon..do you wanna watch the spar?", Kevin asked.
The atmosphere inside the small dojo was till cool and peaceful. Kevin felt a little sad for leaving the cool area and battle in the hot sun, but he didnt argue about it.
This showed out his kindess which fills one's heart with joy and happiness. The feeling would be decribed as so-humble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin   SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2008, 6:53 am

" should be a good one " commented Sakon swinging down
from the beam grinning .
He walked outside and took a seat on the
sign above the Dojo's door .
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin   SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2008, 7:20 am

Oh, no, Hinata thought to herself, I didn't want that! *Sigh* He is already outside, I better play along.
Hinata steps outside, she notices the air is a lot better here than inside of the dusty doju. The warming sun is heating up the body, forcing it to relax.
"Yes, a lot better here. Kevin-san, we'll start?" As she was talking, she seemed distracted. She was staring at an anthill, which were located between a tree and the wall of the doju.
She was staring and wondering how the ants could work day by day, to live up to someone elses dream.
Back to top Go down
Kev.Flarnex
Sannin
Sannin
Kev.Flarnex

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin   SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2008, 11:35 am

Kevin had walked outside the dojo through the door. As he walked past the door, the heat had come back again. he walked a little forwards and turned to see Hinata.
Anabone wrote:
"Yes, a lot better here. Kevin-san, we'll start?"
He heard what Hinata said and opened his mouth for a reply, but he closed it. For a few seconds kevin was focusing and studying the surrounding terrain.
"Yeah...but its hot here..but its ok", replied Kevin to Hinata with a smile. He began to position himself into a fighting position. His hands were brought in front of his face,
closed, like he was gonna punch. "So...im starting...first", he said as he ran slowly to Hinata to blow a punch directly on Hinata's face. He was running in a slow spped,
but he is known as the fastest anbu, he was planing something!

The ground was sandy and full of small rocks and dirt here and there. There were some bushes by the side popping out at the edges of the battle scene. There were also
two trees nearby. Kevin studied the area completely. It had been about one o' clock in the afternoon, and so the sun was little shiny and hot at the momemt.
The wind was quiet and still and atmosphere was clean.

((Anabone woill post next..))
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin   SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2008, 12:25 pm

Hinata saw, the slow moving, Keving closing up, but she chose to not use her Byakugan. She thought she won't need it, because the opponent seems too slow.
She saw that punch comming up, and with her reflexes she leans backwards, to avoid it.
She puts her left hand on the ground, while still leaning backwards. Lifts her legs up in the sky and releases a ninja kick toward the head of the target.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin   SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2008, 12:31 pm

Kevin definatly had something planned , Hinata's kick probaly wouldn't hit Sakon was sitting on top of the dojo now , holding a bucket
of popcorn . Working out Kevin's plan was hard but soon Sakon smiled ,
he'd worked out Kevin's plan but he would't tell anyone ... that would ruin the fight .
Back to top Go down
Kev.Flarnex
Sannin
Sannin
Kev.Flarnex

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin   SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 11:55 am

Kevin saw Hinata lean back and put her hand on the ground, that's exactly why Kevin ran slow, to see what kind of moves hinata would do at situations like these. Kevin was testing the abiliites of Hinata.
Kevin saw hinata lifting her legs to kick and moving very fast ((Kevin is the fastest anbu....anbus are very fast..and he is the fastest!)), he moved to the left side and as a result dodged the kick. As hinatas
leg was lifted, Kevin took his hands to grab Hinata's leg from the left side so that he could throw hinata to the side. Kevin was moving very fast indeed when he was doing this current move. The ground was
still sandy and filled with rocks and wind was still and peaceful. There was also no variation in the atmosphere in the scene of the battle as the battle swayed. Kevin was certainly thinking about a tactic and
he knew what to do at times. he also sensed the reflexes of Hinata and studied her movement to such various moves but he didnt know anything more about Hinata, and he had the best way to stop her from
using the byakugan.

((Anabone you could post now..))
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin   SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 12:53 pm

Hinata got very suprised by the speed change of Kevin. As she had thought that he was very slow, seems now to be almost twice as fast than her.
Kevin had grabbed one of Hinata's legs and his upper body rotated as he did a swing to throw Hinata to "the side". Hinata flew head first, putting her arms in front of her face to protect it.
Her hands hit the sandy ground first and as she landed with the rest of her body, she started to roll around.
When the rolling stopped, she was lying on the ground on her belly. She spitted out sand from her tongue and looked up, she saw Kevin. She had to get up!
"You are strong!" She got surely up, sitting on one of her knees. Hinata had to use it. She started to make the handseals and pronounced the word: Byakugan!
Back to top Go down
Kev.Flarnex
Sannin
Sannin
Kev.Flarnex

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin   SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 1:03 pm

"Byakugan..huh?....well that wont help you long...", Kevin said with smile which broke into a small laugh. Kevin did some hand seals and suddenly a mist covered the whole area. It was his Hidden mist jutsu.
He dived into the mist, and now nobody could sense him or see him as he was in the strong mist. Just then the atmosphere had its slight variation as the mist covered the whole area including the ground.
There were some sounds in the mist and kevin was doing something.Just then Kevin jumped in front of Hinata with a kunai and lowered his hand to jab it into Hinat's shoulder. There was a plan behind all this,
and it was working the way Kevin had planned it. The mist was strong even though kevin jumped out of it to attack hinata.

((Hidden Mist Technique
Justu: Ninjutsu
It is the ability to turn the surrounding area into a dense environment. The surrounding area will be become foggy, making vision low. This technique is perfect for the user because the opponent cannot see the user but the user is able to use his sense of smell and ear to locate the opponent))

((Please post your jutsus like above when you use the jutsu))
((Anabone will post next.))
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin   SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 6:25 am

Right after Kevin casted the mist technique, the area got filled by fog. The air got colder because of it. Slight winds were created by the sudden temperature changes.
Hinata got up in to standing position. The area were filled with fog but it seems as Kevin underestimated her eyes. She started to x-ray the mist, she were able to follow every step made by Kevin. It seems like Kevin wasn't moving on his full speed in the mist. Perhaps because he couldn't see anything or perhaps he wanted to move silently.
This mist only made it more beneficial to her and her bloodline limit. She easily noticed the attack from behind and it was easy to dodge because Kevin weren't going on his full speed. She stepped aside to the left, and launched a fist toward the belly of the opponent and continueing in the combo: Aiming with her other hand in the back of the head of the target.
She looked in to Kevin eyes with her evil looking byakugan eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kev.Flarnex
Sannin
Sannin
Kev.Flarnex

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin   SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 8:09 am

The combo technique Hinata used hit Kevin. *poof* Kevin just poofed off, it was a shadow clone (Kage bushin no jutsu) and so the real Kevin was hiding in the area and as a result didnt get any damage.
When Kevin made the hidden mist technique, he did shadow clones before Hinata scanned the area with her evil byakugan and so the shadow clone was used to distract Hinata. As the shadow clone poofed
and Hinata was distracted with the poof smoke of Kevin, four Kevins appeared behind Hinata jumping out from the mist with a kunai in their right hands, all of them tried to jab Hinata behind at different
vital spots and were moving at incredible speed. They maybe shadow clones or one of them must the real Kevin, Kevin was keeping his plan into action and Kevin knew that into would all work perfectly.

The mist was still in hold and was strong and was covering the area, Kevin had done the mist to do secret things in the mist quickly so that he could add it to his tactics that was prepared. The atmosphere
now got cold and the air was now disturbed as small a breeze began to blow, but it was small and didnt disturb the mist that had covered the whole surrounding area. The prepared plan was put into action.

((Kage Bunshin no Jutsu
-----------------------------------------------
English: Shadow Clone Techniqe
Kage Buushin no Jutsu is the ability to replicate clone that have substance, meaning that it looks real, like a human. A clone is also able to perform any jutsu because it has substance. This is the advance technique
of Buushin no Jutsu (Clone Technique). When the clones are destroy, they will disappear in smoke.))
((Anabone will post next..))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin   SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 12:30 pm

Sakon whislted in admiration , Kevin had anticipated everthing Anabone had done and now
had turned it to his advantage . This battle was getting better and better .
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin   SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 1:11 pm

Hinata notices the movements comming from behind, as 4 Kevins approuches. The speed of the enemy is fearsome. She can hardly take on 1, she have to avoid battleing all of the Kevins at the same time.
Hinata picks up a kunai and adds an explosions tag on it. She starts to make vaults, jumping forward, away from the enemy, landing on her hands. She leaves the kunai with the explosion tag on the ground
and continues moving, herself, forward. She then turns around, facing the opponents. She quickly picks up throwing stars, holding 3 on each hand, and throws the stars to the sides, to try to lure all the Kevins
to run, in the middle, on her explosion tag.
Back to top Go down
Kev.Flarnex
Sannin
Sannin
Kev.Flarnex

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin   SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 11:49 am

As the four Kevins saw Hinata jump forward to escape the kunai attack, Two Kevins threw their kunais(2) at Hinata with a uniform speed. As Hinata turned around and faced Kevin,
to throw stars to left and right sides to make the Kevin's to run and come to the spot where the exploding tag was placed, the two kunais reached near Hinata and as it reached near her,
it exploded because there was a exploding pouch was attached to one of the kunai, however the second kunai didnt have any exploding pouch attached to it, and as Hinata would
be distracted from the explosion, the second kunai was used to jab into Hinata's shoulder so that the Kevins, a little metres away, waited for an oppurtunity to attack.

But the exploding tag which was placed in the ground exploded which made two Kevin's poof off. There were only two more Kevins in the scene of battle and the mist was
slowly beginning to flow away from the battle arena. The other two Kevins waited for the kunai to jab into Hinata's body to continue their moves.

((Exploding Pouch
A variation on the exploding note, these small pouches can be attached to a target and then explode a few seconds later.
History : It was developed from the exploding note and are small which helps the user in attacking the opponent with good contact.It was developed in the fire country.
It makes the opponent's health points go down.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin   SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SPAR: Hinata Vs Kevin
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next