Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic]

Go down 
+8
Ichimaru Ryuken
Revy Izumi
Zento
Kessen Kaitou
Arashii Tetsumi
Alucard
NX Admin
Shizai
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ichimaru Ryuken

Ichimaru Ryuken

Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic]   Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 6:25 pm

((... I am a Expert in Sunagakure and She is right. Sunagakure is always in a sand storm, But it depends it can be a small sand storm to where it only goes as high as a persons foot. Or over the villag it self. Depends on alot. So who ever made the topic should add that. An if they didn't someone can add to there post how big the sand storm is and all that.))
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic]   Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 6:31 pm

((Actually, there may be a sand storm around the outside layer of the village, and by the looks of it, they are pretty close to the village, if Genkou had to place a wall up to protect it. I know there isn't always a sand storm in the village, so there would be a ring around the outside that doesn't have a sand storm either))
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Ryuken

Ichimaru Ryuken

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic]   Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 6:37 pm

Not really.There village takes on Sand storm. Trust me, Sunagakure buildings are all made from mostly clay or stucco to help keep them cool and to withstand raging sand storms which are common in the area.So by my looks They et raging sand storms inside the village as well as outside no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic]   Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 6:42 pm

((Maybe from time to time yea, but i also remember watching Shippuuden, with Garaa standing on the roof as Kazekage...no sand storm in the village..or outside of it))
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Ryuken

Ichimaru Ryuken

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic]   Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 6:46 pm

Last i check Gaara was useing all the sand. Also i think the sand was blowing lightly on the floor if you didn't see the sand shuffling. One more thing. It was not evening when that bttle happened. Sand storm strike in the morning, It's rare to seem them in the cold night. Now if this battle happens at Night you got me beat. If it's at day Then there a whole nother story. Now i really don't care so Continue with your battle i justwanted to clear that up.
Back to top Go down
Shizai
Genin
Genin
Shizai

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Konohagakure .

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic]   Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 01 Jan 2010, 8:29 pm

(Even though you're a jinchuruki, you shouldn't have such high-ranked techs. Naruto had OUTSTANDING chakra, though Shukaku isn't even near Kyuubi's chakra. So it wouldn't be possible to pull of that tech if you used two earth walls.)
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic]   Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 01 Jan 2010, 9:22 pm

((I only created one earth wall, not too. Stop exagerating. Shukaku has about the chakra levels of 20-30 jounin from what I read, which is still enough to perform a large amount of jutsu. I'm using MY chakra, not Shukaku's chakra. So using that A-Rank jutsu tired me out, which drained about a quater of my chakra. But if you look, I have only used about 6 jutsu max, and only 2-3 of them were B-Rank. Its not like I used a S-Rank tech. Also, Genkou has good chakra control since he has been a Chuunin for 2 years and being a sand user requires lots of chakra control.))
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net
Shizai
Genin
Genin
Shizai

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic]   Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 01 Jan 2010, 10:27 pm

( A-Ranks are Jounin rank, Chuunin can't use them, unless they are EXTREMELY skilled. Genkou, is a skilled Chuunin, but not advanced, as of now. You can't just say you're a higher rank because you are a jinchuruki, I see you have A-Rank in Ninja Ranks. Besides, I just read that Shukaku doesn't give any chakra.
Quote :
Shukaku doesn't give him more chakra... Shukaku is a beast that would ... So basiclly Gaara does have his sand controlling power still but its .... kage bushin just not as much like a few hundred clones just probably ...
I searched this on google, and it came up with that. Chuunin level jutsu are C-B, not C-A .)
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic]   Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 01 Jan 2010, 10:34 pm

((Indigo, your also on his grounds as well, which you need to remember. Any sand Jutsu is even less of a struggle for him to pull off, considering there's sand EVERYWHERE))
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Ryuken

Ichimaru Ryuken

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic]   Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 12:02 am

It still a struggle. He has to place chakra into the sand on the floor to use it. Which means he has to mix his sand with the other sand. So either way it goes it's a struggle becaus thats to much Chakra he useing for his age. and Rank since he only Chunin. He gotta be a high ranking Jounin. To keep All that sand Under control.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic]   Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 5:53 am

OOC:

Ahm, the Sand in Gaara's Gourd are already filled with his chakra, therefore it is easy to control those sands.

But the normal Sand's of Sunagakure are really hard to control even for a chuunin.

And remember when Gaara used almost all of the sands in Suna against Deidara?

He lost all of his chakra reserves even with Shukaku and his the Kazekage.

Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic]   Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 4:28 pm

((Indigo, where did you get that info? That info is wrong. Shukaku does have chakra. Watch Naruto epsiodes 219-220. You'll see that the Seimei asorbed some of Shukaku's chakra from Gaara to power his "ultimate weapon".

And Kitsuke, I totally agree. But if remember, in Naruto episode 220, Gaara realized that Naruto is so powerful because he counts on his own will. So Gaara went out of his Half Shukaku form by using his own will power to suppress Shukaku's will. He then defeated Seimei without Shukaku's power. As you seen, Gaara used his will power to save his people. So he probably didn't use Shukaku at all during that fight.))
Back to top Go down
Shizai
Genin
Genin
Shizai

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic]   Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 4:30 pm

(More chakra, as in a normal state without transforming ..)
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic]   Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 5:07 pm

((Oh, I think Genkou could if he tried. I mean, Naruto could do it. Also, I thought when we are all out of chakra, our Bijuu's chakra automatically pours in because the Bijuu wants to save its own life. But its doesn't matter Indigo. Even though I have less than 20% of my chakra remaining, I still win. Your dead.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic]   Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 5:12 pm

Watching closely to Tenshin Artemis flung Samehada back up onto his shoulder while simultaneously sliding it down his back strapping it back into its leather holster, His attention not fully with his opponent Arty's thoughts were with Naomi he could sense the large chakra bursts just a few yards away although he was batted against his cousin. Slightly shifting his head Artemis looked over the large movements of sand and watched uneasy as the sand arose around his teammate, and as the First tail drifted up into the air Artemis knew he couldn't sit by and watch anymore. Quickly darting to the right of Tenshin Artemis glided behind him shooting up the fragments of wall that still stood, reaching the top soon Arty gazed out upon the open area now being able to grasp a better view of the land he quickly made up a plan. With a string of hand seals Two puffs of smoke exploded at his sides as it quickly cleared two panda's silhouettes emerged from the smoke, the two panda's were quite different the one on his right was very tall and wore a Samurai like armor, the panda to his left was noticeably smaller and whore light colored robes. Making sure to stay out of Genkou's sight Artemis spoke out to the two panda's " You two go get the girl... ill stay back and attack the Jinruriken.."

The first panda futoi shifted around a bit getting his large red Armor readjusted and with just a few seconds the large panda bolted down off the wall fragment and soared down through the air, making sure to watch his movements carefully Futoi formed a earth based hand seal and as he did his fur and skin started to take a brown earth like color, steadily closing the gap between himself and Naomi Futoi used his legs to push off the ground en turn propelling himself up into the air letting himself keep suspended for a few seconds.

Watching and waiting Artemis was able to slide back behind the Jinjuriken and was able to keep from his sight, with the smaller panda Ritoru on his shoulders Artemis formed into to a quick stance and bolted off the wall fragment, in that second the little panda strung together a abundant amount of hand seals making a large earth wall. And as Artemis soared upward he landed breifly on the large wall instead of using it as a defense the two worked together to form a stepping stone that allowed them to reach farther up and increase there attack range. And so he did As Art's feet came in contact with the earth style defense he once more lunged from it which allowed him to soar even higher, raising up just above the Jinjuriken Artemis Formed a Monkey hand seal channeling a large amount of black lightning to his hand, and soon he slammed the punch deep into the Cocoon, as it easily penetrated through the small panda leaped off his shoulders jumping up even higher over the sand needles. With a few hand seal the small panda opened his mouth shooting a large jet of mud out as it quickly shot down over the sand needles it drenched most making them unusable, and using the same hand seal Ritoru shot another jet down into the small hole that Naomi was trapped in. As the mud shot int it filled the open mouth of shakaku drenching Naomi in the chakra influenced mud, still spewing the mud out it shot down with great speed hitting all around filling the small indention, it very well saved her life.

The large panda still on the ground jumped up over the high wall, only to come down in the mud Futoi landed channeling a large amout of chakra to his feet which allowed him to walk over the mud, ramming his hand down in the brown puddle futoi ripped the girl from the pit pulling her up out. And in a instant Futoi banked from the hole jumping out away from the area safely with the girl.

The small panda now falling formed a string of hand seals the mud in the pit started to form up into a dragons head, as the head shot up its body grew quickly. The large mud dragon drew up striking against the open side of the sand cacoon, while Artemis still forced his lightning punch deeper and deeper into the other side.

Artemis Jutsu:

Spoiler:

Futoi's Jutsu:

Spoiler:

Ritoru's Jutsu:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Artemis on Sat 02 Jan 2010, 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaze Daizaemon

Kaze Daizaemon

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Yotobi

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic]   Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 5:46 pm

1. No jutsu was posted about the wall used.
2. The lightning was used before the mud nullifying the sands weakness until after the mud hit.
3. You can't use the same jutsu twice without preforming another series of handseals and costing even more time
4. You are taking a tremendous amount of time doing the handseals considering the amount of jutsu you are doing you are also draining a lot of chakra.
5. The mud continues to be let out for a longer time than would proably be possible from the jutsu.considering it is C rank.
6.The mud would engulf the entire area if it would be that much therefore the sand cocoon and Artemis would be under the mud.
7. About every attack has an incorrect time frame.
Back to top Go down
Ruin Amizaru
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Ruin Amizaru

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic]   Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 6:20 pm

1. I call this a Void topic.
2. End of Discussion.
3. Easy as pie.
4. Anyone know how to make pie?
5. No, cause this is Bull.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narugodsrpg.heavenforum.com/
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic]   Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 6:22 pm

Not possible Zane. Indigo is dead, end of discussion. You cant simply void a topic simply because YOU feel like it.
Back to top Go down
Ruin Amizaru
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Ruin Amizaru

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic]   Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 6:24 pm

1. I didn't read it.
-.-

2. I don't care.

3. Sure, why not, Noami is officially dead, happy?
Back to top Go down
http://www.narugodsrpg.heavenforum.com/
Shizai
Genin
Genin
Shizai

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic]   Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 6:26 pm

Let more people comment, you can't just declare yourself, I'm dead .
I've seen you on the chatbox, 'Your dead, your dead', and yet no one has posted their comment about it .
Wait for a couple more days .
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic]   Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 6:44 pm

Wow, desperate to save yourself much?
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info
Village: Village Hidden in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic]   Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 7:10 pm

[No need for all that Revy. Anyways I say Indigo is not dead. Seeing Art kind of just saved her. And also...Genkou shouldn't even have a A rank character if hes a Chuunin. Just because you have a Bijuu..doesn't increase your potential in battle prowess and chakra as well. You are not a cannon character so you can't really say "Well Gaara did this!" Doesn't matter because you are not Gaara but a very close copy of him. So that technique you pulled shouldn't even be possible. Even if it was. It would be like a Chuunin using a an S rank because A rank's need a decent amount of chakra themselves. And you've used two B ranks and an A rank? Thats over S rank chakra usage buddy.]
Back to top Go down
Shizai
Genin
Genin
Shizai

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic]   Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 9:55 pm

(Anymore comments ?
Dead - 1
Alive - 3 ( NOT including myself .)
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic]   Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 8:34 pm

((So who is dead?

Oh, and Kyogi, we already discussed about that on the cbox. Remember? So there was no use it posting that.))
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info
Village: Village Hidden in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic]   Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 8:39 pm

((No one is dead. And I know Gen, but letting everyone knows.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic]   Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next