Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic]

Go down 
+8
Ichimaru Ryuken
Revy Izumi
Zento
Kessen Kaitou
Arashii Tetsumi
Alucard
NX Admin
Shizai
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic]   Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 9:48 pm

((Ok. Fine with me.))
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net
Shizai
Genin
Genin
Shizai

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Konohagakure .

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic]   Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jan 2010, 5:13 pm

(Fine with me, so is anyone .. captured ? I know my character should be in medical areas, for she is damaged a lot, and unconcious .)
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic]   Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jan 2010, 6:56 pm

”Cake.” Genkou said to himself. He was breathing heavily due to his major loss in chakra, but still managed to keep himself conscious as tiny cracks appeared on his face. He watched as the Akatsuki woman began to fall into the ground but was suddenly saved by a giant panda. ”What the heck?! Where did that panda come from? There aren’t any pandas in the desert….except…..” He had remembered that there was only one person that had the ability to summon pandas when he was a child….Artemis Nara. He immediately looked both left and right for Artemis, but he couldn’t find him. Genkou then saw a blur object jump towards the cocoon from the corner of his left eye and realized he was about to be counter-attacked. Genkou made the sand on the back of the cocoon form spikes to wound his would-be attacker, but he was too late. As the spikes formed from the cocoon, Artemis had landed on the back of the cocoon, covered his right arm in lightning chakra, and drove his fist into the cocoon. To try and protect himself, Genkou tilted his body toward the left side of the cocoon, but Artemis’ fist had already made contact with his right shoulder, wounding him. Suddenly, a few parts of the cocoon broke apart and began to fall from the sky at a fast speed. Though, if Artemis was still on the cocoon, he would surely fall off. The cocoon then crashed onto the sandy ground, hurling clouds of sand everywhere.

Genkou remained trapped in the broken up cocoon, trying to stay conscious. ”Genkou…to stay alive…you must use my power…” “I can’t….I can only stay in control to a certain extent. If you take over….you might destroy the village.” ”Which is more important? Staying alive? Or dying because you refused to keep fighting for your village? Shukaku asked cunningly. ”Your right. I must keep fighting till the end. But how can I transform when I don’t have enough chakra left?” ”Leave that to me.” After speaking to Shukaku within his mind, Genkou sat quietly underneath what remained of the cocoon. Immediately, the cracks on the right side of his face began to appear larger and his breathing became more rapid. ”AHHHHH!!!!” Genkou screamed, feeling great pain as he began to transform into Shukaku. Then, the right side of his face transformed and sand enveloped his right arm. Suddenly, a large Shukaku-like arm burst through the cap of the cocoon and retracted back to its normal size. As the sand clouds began to fade, his enemies could see that Genkou had transformed into his first Jinchuuriki form—Half Shukaku.

------------------------------------------------
Jinchuuriki Transformation:

Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic] - Page 3 ShukakuGaara
Half Shukaku Form: In this form, Genkou's speed has increased. He can use the sand on his arms to stretch his limbs to extraordinary lengths. This form also allows him to even fire off his limbs at will, but still have them remain under his control, as he was able to pin Sakura to a tree and then slowly crush her as his battle with Naruto continued. [Full Control]

Last edited by Genkou on Mon 04 Jan 2010, 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic]   Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jan 2010, 8:23 pm

Still suspended in the air Artemis felt the blood splatter as his lightning engulfed hand pierce through the back of the First Tailed Jinruriken, using his Sharingan to read the chakra he noticed a slight change in movement so initially Arty cut off the lightning and Formed the rat hand seal connecting the two's shadows instantly. Using his legs to push off the falling sand heap Artemis slid his hand from the hole and shot back through the air, concentrating a substantial amount of chakra to his feet the Akatsuki member prepared for impact as his feet collided with the sand ridden earth below it greatly cracked bits of the dry land. Landing just a few seconds after Genkou did Artemis kept the thin bead of shadow between the two making sure his Kage mane was a success he said nothing until the sand clouds dispersed, as the sand like mist slowly swept away Artemis gazed over the Sand chuunin he was no doubt a worthy opponent but his carelessness just may have cost him his life. Moving forward Arty strenuously forced the Jinjuriken copy his movement exactly causing them both to grow closer to one another, squatting briefly Artemis formed another hand seal not much different from the first. Slowly the shadow around Genkou's feet grew up forming into hands as they gradually grew over his body the first two hands grew up over his throat as the fingers started to grow around his neck the squeezed tightly squeezing the air from his lungs, the second pair of hands wrapped around his body attempting to restrain him even more.

The large panda still holding Naomi slowly backed off from the fight he watched carefully making double sure she came to no harm, taking the girl across his left should the panda layed his free hand upon his Large katana that was sheltered on his back. Gently handling the girl Futoi was careful and obedient making sure he do no extra harm to his masters teammate, The little panda landed around the same time as Artemis Ritoru was stationed around Arty's feet making sure if the sand demon fought back he would be there to defend Artemis.

Jutsu Used:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic]   Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jan 2010, 11:20 pm

When Genkou was about to jump forward and attack Artemis, he noticed that he couldn’t move. He then noticed that Artemis had trapped him in one of those shadow techniques. He stood silent as Artemis walked two paces forward, forcing Genkou to do the same. ”Darn it. I’ll find to find a way to break the connection before he uses that neck bind technique....or worse.” Then, Artemis performed one handseal, sending a few tiny shadow hands slowly toward Genkou. ”Oh no....looks like he plans to choke me till I fall unconscious.” As the hands came closer, Genkou looked around for a way to break the connection.

Genkou used the last of his strength to form a simply handseal, creating a shadow clone. To save Genkou from being strangled to death, the clone jumped into the air and performed some handseals. Using the Substitution jutsu, the shadow clone replaced itself with Genkou(translation: they swap places). So now the clone stood trapped in the shadow tech, instead of Genkou. The real Genkou then landed about thirty feet away from Artemis, trying to catch his breathe. ”As a expected, he’ll be a lot harder than I thought. Looks like I’ll have to take things up a notch.” Suddenly, sand began to form around the left side of Genkou’s body and the air around him began to move more rapidly, making sand swirl all over the place. Once some of the sand clouds had faded away, Artemis would see the Genkou had transformed into his final Jinchuuriki form—Miniature Shukaku.

------------------------------------------------------
Jinchuuriki Transformation:

Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic] - Page 3 Shukaku-OneA
Miniature Shukaku Form: In this form, Genkou is able to use Sand Shuriken with apparent great ease as most of his body is now sand. His speed, attack, and defense greatly rises. He can use Shukaku's wind element as he could now use the Wind Release: Infinite Sand Cloud Great Breakthrough. In addition much like Naruto's chakra shield, the sand is capable of absorbing a wide variety of attacks. However, the defense given to his body still has one weak spot. Since his lower half has little covering, as seen by Naruto, a small explosion beneath his tail can make the entire sand form crumble, and fall apart. [Full Control]

Last edited by Genkou on Tue 05 Jan 2010, 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic]   Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Jan 2010, 5:51 pm

Tenshin observed as Artemis love for the girl blinded him and forced him to forget who he was fighting. He watched as his own cousin ran past Tenshin without even doing anything he went to go fight the kid by his women side. Tenshin begin to laugh very loudly. He then walked in front of Genkou and cut off the bind he just placed upon him. He then looked at the Panda that Artemis summoned a few seconds or so ago. He smiled looking down at the floor making it seem like he was cry because his laugh grew low and weak. Tenshin then raised his head. The eye under his mask that covered the left side of his face started to glow a bright Crimson Red. Chakra started to boil out of Tenshin's body. He then smiled. " You turn your back on your enemy at hand, my dear close cousin. Have you gone mad, have you lost all the knowledge I have brought you. Far my Son you are stupid. If you wasn't apart of my Family I would have killed you once you turned your back on me to save that foolish woman." He then began to laugh, and then he walk and placed his hands on his cousin shoulder. Tenshin chakra was scary right about now it wasn't his bijuu either this chakra belong to himself. " This woman carries your heart, I see, it was a childish move intrusting her with it. Why you ask yourself? Do tell you. A woman who carries the heart of her lover well use it and bend your soul until you die upon her side. As in She well be the death of you. You well one to her savior one day and that well be the death of you my friend. My family, My blood." Tenshin then started to charge a beam from his finger. He then placed this charged finger upon Artemis right shoulder. " Such a Pale Lightning. " With those words the blast went off and because Tenshin was so close it was impossible to dodge. This would give Tenshin a little time to do something else. Something bigger something no man has ever seen. Something Tenshin ha never shown the world. A move that can kill every man in one go.

(Lazy and Tired to make longer. PS: Who ever deleted my post (Genkou) is lucky, I posted in two diffrent topics. Or i would have deleted there post.)
Jutsu Name: Pale Lightning
Element: Lightning
Description: The user fires a concentrated, powerful lightning bolt from their finger. If the Lightning bolt hits the opponent (Right/Left Arm, Right/Left Leg) Well become paralyzed for one whole post. If this lightning hits the opponents head and can kill them.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic]   Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 12:44 am

((48 hour rule Killing off Artemis))

Tenshin smiled as the blasted hit him in his right arm paralyzing him. Tenshin then stood over his cousin a he feel toward the floor. " I love you my cousin you fought a fair fight. Now it's game over. See now, if you would have join me this time would have never happened. Well My friend I'll see you in the afterlife very soon." Tenshin then smiled and kissed his cousin on the forehead. He then built up some chakra into his body. Plasma started to serge out his body burning Artemis a bit. Tenshin then smiled and released it all. When he released it it broke out in a 5 meter range only killing and burning Artemis body alive. Tenshin then stood up as the ashes from Artemis blew away with the wind off his body. " I see you others later, I only came for the blood of my Cousin." Tenshin then stood up and walk away with no sorrow or pain for what he just done. Tenshin grabbed Artemis's sword placed it apon his shoulder and then smiled. Within the darkness Tenshin vanished Never to be seen again.

Exit*

Name: Plasma Style: Intense Vortex of the Sun
Range: Close (0-5 meters), Medium (5-10 meters), Far (10 meters+)
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
Elemental Affinity: Plasma
Description: The power of this jutsu lies within its large range. Starting just a few inches from the user, it can and will spread about 70 ft and incinerate almost anything caught within it. Its intensity and range vary with the user's control and with how much chakra they put into it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic]   Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akatsuki Vs Shukaku [Private Topic]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3