Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Kitaro vs. modoroki lee Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Kitaro vs. modoroki lee Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Kitaro vs. modoroki lee Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Kitaro vs. modoroki lee Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Kitaro vs. modoroki lee Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Kitaro vs. modoroki lee Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Kitaro vs. modoroki lee Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Kitaro vs. modoroki lee Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Kitaro vs. modoroki lee Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Kitaro vs. modoroki lee

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Kitaro vs. modoroki lee Empty
PostSubject: Kitaro vs. modoroki lee   Kitaro vs. modoroki lee Icon_minitimeMon 28 Apr 2008, 6:35 pm

Kitaro stood looking out into the lake and obserbed the features around him a small forest at his back the rock he was standing on then a seemingly endless lake that endeed about 2 miles down.
" lee take your time im observing the scenery until you arrive" said Kitaro as he readied his Kunai just in case lee actually heard him
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Hidden Sand Villiage, Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki lee   Kitaro vs. modoroki lee Icon_minitimeMon 28 Apr 2008, 7:11 pm

modorokie jumped out of the bushes, "so...an acadamy student challenging a kage, seems pretty far-fetched, so oh well. a challenge is a challenge." he then used water clone jutsu and 6 other water clones appeared around kitaro. "see if u can get out of this mess." all of the clones then used water style: water vortex jutsu. because they were so close together, they combined to make a huge whirlpool. the clones stood around as the whirlpool sucked in the acadamy student.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki lee   Kitaro vs. modoroki lee Icon_minitimeMon 28 Apr 2008, 9:55 pm

little did modoroki lee know but the man standing in the middle of the water clones was an actual clone himself from the trees modorokie heard "suicide bombing clone" and the clone exploded into a huge fireball engulfing all the water clones then modoroki heard shuffling in the trees as Kitaro launched his counter attack
"lightning equip jutsu" just then several kunai from different directions came at modoroki at once
"see if u can get out of this mess." sound familiar
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki lee   Kitaro vs. modoroki lee Icon_minitimeTue 29 Apr 2008, 3:40 pm

CHAKRA ARMOR!!! a armor of chakra covered his body as all the kunai's just bounced off. Then, summoning jutsu: taijutsu monkey. Just then, a monkey named tai appeared. then jumped inside of his shirt and attempted some biting and scratching on the student.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki lee   Kitaro vs. modoroki lee Icon_minitimeTue 29 Apr 2008, 4:36 pm

I use Shadow Shuriken technique and it cuts the monkey's belly open (poor monkey died in the line of duty) then I use clone jutsu and make 2 of myself then both of us dissapear into the wilderness of trees
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki lee   Kitaro vs. modoroki lee Icon_minitimeTue 29 Apr 2008, 6:19 pm

he did not know that learking in the trees was hakashi
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki lee   Kitaro vs. modoroki lee Icon_minitimeWed 30 Apr 2008, 3:17 pm

(and u can't say u hit something, dat's why i put attempted in my post))

k...dat was weird. Summoning jutsu: spirit falcon. Phondargo was his name. he took the skies. alrite, look for the clones and such and watevr u see, attack it. Phondargo then took the skies and Modorokie was running into the trees, looking for his opponent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki lee   Kitaro vs. modoroki lee Icon_minitimeWed 30 Apr 2008, 4:59 pm

nad all of the sudden hakashi pops out of the trees and says"Whats up"
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki lee   Kitaro vs. modoroki lee Icon_minitimeWed 30 Apr 2008, 5:28 pm

"oh my word, u gave me a heart attack, wat r u doing here? oh, and i'm sparring with an acadamy student, but just to tell ya, i think of it as his survival test against a tough opponent." he said. RAAAHHH!!! swish, slash, BAM!!!. "i think phondargo found kitaro"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki lee   Kitaro vs. modoroki lee Icon_minitimeWed 30 Apr 2008, 6:36 pm

Kitaro jumped out at modoroki and got near his face then dissapeared and modoroki heard more ruslting in the trees as 6 more kunai fell from the trees
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki lee   Kitaro vs. modoroki lee Icon_minitimeThu 01 May 2008, 3:19 pm

hmph, must have planned a trap, but there's no need to worry, he'll run out of weapons soon enough. Chakra Shield! the shield protected him from the attack although his timing was a tad late. 1 got through before the jutsu and hit his forearm. hmph, kind-of hurt, but not to bad He grabbed the kunai and put it in his pocket. phondargo then returned to his shoulder. I got them modorokie, both of them. The only one left is the real-deal. "rite, ok. i'll get him. take the skies once more, friend." alrite, i will. "and wile u up there, look for him, k?" ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki lee   Kitaro vs. modoroki lee Icon_minitimeThu 01 May 2008, 4:56 pm

Kitaro fell from the trees with phondorago near him Kitaro used iron fist technique and knocked Phondorago out then looked at modoroki for a split second and took off back into the trees muttering something
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki lee   Kitaro vs. modoroki lee Icon_minitimeThu 01 May 2008, 6:39 pm

well ill just sit haer and enjoy the fight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki lee   Kitaro vs. modoroki lee Icon_minitimeThu 01 May 2008, 6:43 pm

and all of the sudden alex pulls out a chair and popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki lee   Kitaro vs. modoroki lee Icon_minitimeThu 01 May 2008, 7:38 pm

Kitaro yells out from the trees hey Ambu man either fight or get ready to fight then more rustling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki lee   Kitaro vs. modoroki lee Icon_minitimeFri 02 May 2008, 5:00 pm

well i guess i will fight but then i disapered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki lee   Kitaro vs. modoroki lee Icon_minitimeFri 02 May 2008, 5:08 pm

Kitaro come down onto the ground near Modoroki and used iron fist attack but right before the attack and the clone dissapeared. KItaro fell out of another tree and used suicide bombing clone at modoroki and behind it a lightning equip kunai attack

Last edited by kitaro on Sat 03 May 2008, 1:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki lee   Kitaro vs. modoroki lee Icon_minitimeFri 02 May 2008, 5:12 pm

and hikashi stops the atack using flame swords jutsu
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki lee   Kitaro vs. modoroki lee Icon_minitimeFri 02 May 2008, 5:15 pm

Kitaro hops back and used haze clone jutsu a thick haze covered the area and in the back of the haze are 6 outlines of Kitaro and all of them are swaying back and forth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki lee   Kitaro vs. modoroki lee Icon_minitimeFri 02 May 2008, 5:25 pm

then i used assasins cloud jutsu and a thick layer of clouds came down and then i used flame sword jutsu to kill the shadows
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki lee   Kitaro vs. modoroki lee Icon_minitimeFri 02 May 2008, 5:29 pm

Hakashi found that all 6 shadows were just as the name suggests...shadows.
2 Kitaro's fell from the trees and 1 dissapeared near hakashi but the other one used lightning equip jutsu and pulled his kitana from his back and swong at hakashi's flame sword
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki lee   Kitaro vs. modoroki lee Icon_minitimeFri 02 May 2008, 5:32 pm

and then my flame sword powered up and broke kitaros sword
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki lee   Kitaro vs. modoroki lee Icon_minitimeFri 02 May 2008, 5:36 pm

By the way Hakashi, if you wanna battle someone, you have to make your own topic, ok! This battle was called Modorokie Lee vs Kitaro, not Modorokie Lee vs Kitaro vs Hakashi. :)
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki lee   Kitaro vs. modoroki lee Icon_minitimeFri 02 May 2008, 5:40 pm

ignore this post

Last edited by kitaro on Sat 03 May 2008, 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki lee   Kitaro vs. modoroki lee Icon_minitimeFri 02 May 2008, 5:41 pm

To modoroki lee i use body flicker jutsu
3 Kitaro's moves in circles holding weapons doing handsigns and all kinds of things slowly surrounding modoroki then all the sudden they all jump holding weapons 2 explode when they get near modoroki but the other one's fist becomes firery and punches at modorki's face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki lee   Kitaro vs. modoroki lee Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kitaro vs. modoroki lee
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next