Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson)   in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2008, 11:39 am

"You are not getting away. I made a promise to Naruto-sama." Hinata reaches up to the boat and throws herself on it.
"You are not getting rid of me that easily." Hinata starts to get up.
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com

PostSubject: Re: in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson)   in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2008, 11:42 am

Nara turns and punches at Hinata. This girl was a nuisance.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson)   in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2008, 12:04 pm

Hinata bents downs side ways and as well as blocking the punch with her left arm.
Taijutsu, Hinata thinks for herself, finally I have a chance.
Hinata deactivates her byakugan. She can't use her gentle fist on Nara. She will need Nara alive.
She tryes an attack combo of aiming, with her bare fists, at the belly, head, right shoulder, belly and finally the head again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson)   in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2008, 12:08 pm

Off balance from the blocked punch Nara doubles over from the punches. He wasn't expecting such a fight out of this one. The loss of chakra had effected his mind and he attempted to get up but was struck in the face by the last punch. All of his chakra gone and his body injured he sank to the ground unconscious.

((now you just have to get him out before the damn))
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson)   in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2008, 12:28 pm

Hinata jumps over to the head of Nara and bents down to check if he is dead.
"Unconcious." Hinata smiles, she thinks of the moment when she will stand in front of Naruto and show him that her mission was a success.
"Huh, no time for daydreaming." Hinata is focused on the mission again. She notices the "damn". She'll need to leave quickly. She binds Nara with the ninja rope. Nara's arms are tightly against his body, as the rope goes round his body.
She jumps in to the water with Nara. She holds Nara's head up, above the water surface, and starts swimming toward the lands.
The lands looks so far away from the point where Hinata is looking from, as she keeps swimming. She will need to swim a long range, she thinks to herself. I hope I have the strenght to get myself to the land. *swim, swim*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson)   in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2008, 12:33 pm

((Ok Hinata nothing is going to happen on the way there you succeeded.))
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson)   in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2008, 12:44 pm

((You could say something about the boat and the treasure, what happened to it. Perhaps also about Chinchin and Chiko.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson)   in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2008, 1:03 pm

The boat began to drift and hit the wall of the levy. The boat exploded and Hinata saw the treasure sink to the bottom. As she got on land she found Chinchin and Chiko waiting to fight but it was only halfhearted as when she got out of the water they ran away knees trembling.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson)   in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2008, 2:46 pm

((Good job Oshi. You should create a character called NPC. ^^ Thanks for the help.))

Hinata didn't have the strenght to carry Nara. She drew him to a nearby tree and bound him to it. Then she cleared all the weapons of him, just for the purpose of safty. Her stomach grumbled, but she had to make up a fire first.
She went in to the woods and collected some sticks.
Came back and set up a fire.
"Aah, finally I can sit down." She pulled up a few sandwitched from her small backpack. Her face shined up, when she was holding the sandwitches in front of her. "Mmm"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson)   in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2008, 2:50 pm

((thanks Hinata...I try my hardest...lol))

A few minutes later Nara woke up and looked at the girl. Struggling with his ropes he found them unbreakable and waited for an opportunity to escape.

((end this please...there is no point in continuing...knock me out again and carry me back))
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson)   in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2008, 2:52 pm

((It's okay, I will take it from here.))
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson)   in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 01 Aug 2008, 4:14 pm

(( I was just checking if Ki would post. Don't know if he is banned or something. Hinata will return to Konoha anyway.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson)   in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 01 Aug 2008, 4:22 pm

((Ki was banned...I only know that though I don't know for how long))
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson)   in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 3:07 pm

ki teleported ontop of the water holding his staff. he crouched down next to hinata and smiled. " sorry i spaced out, and are we going for a swim now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson)   in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

in earth kingdom to catch nara (misson)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4