Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Manekis tranining with snuggs (private pm to join.) Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Manekis tranining with snuggs (private pm to join.) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Manekis tranining with snuggs (private pm to join.) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Manekis tranining with snuggs (private pm to join.) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Manekis tranining with snuggs (private pm to join.) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Manekis tranining with snuggs (private pm to join.) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Manekis tranining with snuggs (private pm to join.) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Manekis tranining with snuggs (private pm to join.) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Manekis tranining with snuggs (private pm to join.) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Manekis tranining with snuggs (private pm to join.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maneki Neko
Chuunin
Chuunin
Maneki Neko

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: suna

Manekis tranining with snuggs (private pm to join.) Empty
PostSubject: Manekis tranining with snuggs (private pm to join.)   Manekis tranining with snuggs (private pm to join.) Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 1:07 pm

Maneki was back in the leaf village. He was out in the forest getting ready to train but it wasnt just a regular part of the forest. IT was a part with many things. It had a waterfall,boulders,trees,rocks,squirrels (the three feet tall kind) and moles. Maneki then jumped onto a rock and got ready to train.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Manekis tranining with snuggs (private pm to join.)   Manekis tranining with snuggs (private pm to join.) Icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 6:53 pm

Ki was on a giant branch several yards up. He was upside-down and his single braid of white hair was taking it's own gravitational pull. He was looking at the boy's back, slightly to his left. He wasn't trying to hide, he was simply holding his teacup and sipping it, waiting for him to notice. The funny thing was, he had to hold it a different way in order for the contents not to spill out. He couldn't smell the mango tea as well because of it, but at least it tasted nice. Ki was wearing his light kimono with the sunset cranes on the back along with a pack that he had hung on the end of the tree right above maneki. It was set to fall off in 3...2...1...
Back to top Go down
Maneki Neko
Chuunin
Chuunin
Maneki Neko

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Manekis tranining with snuggs (private pm to join.)   Manekis tranining with snuggs (private pm to join.) Icon_minitimeWed 03 Feb 2010, 6:46 pm

Maneki was still sitting on his big rock when he started to hear a whistling sound. Maneki started to look around and saw a bag falling at him. He quickly jumped back from it. It then hit the rock. Maneki started to wonder where the bag came from so he looked up at the sky. When he looked he saw someone unexpected. It was ki. He said to ki "hello ki hows your tea" He then chuckled slightly at the rhyme he had made.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Manekis tranining with snuggs (private pm to join.)   Manekis tranining with snuggs (private pm to join.) Icon_minitimeWed 03 Feb 2010, 7:02 pm

Ki laughed also, noticing the ryhme. " i'm here to train you kid, just because your a chunnin doesnt mean you dont need anymore training. Now we have to start with B and C rank jutsus along with brushing up on your tai." ki hopped from his perch, dislodging his claws from the bark and flipping in mid-air to land lightly on the rock; making a loud clacking sound with his footclaws. He had let his tea free fall and now fell into his hand, the contents followed afterward. " tell me your element, and you main and sub with your jutsu specialty. what i pull out of that bag depends on what you tell me."
Back to top Go down
Maneki Neko
Chuunin
Chuunin
Maneki Neko

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Manekis tranining with snuggs (private pm to join.)   Manekis tranining with snuggs (private pm to join.) Icon_minitimeWed 03 Feb 2010, 7:13 pm

Maneki made a small nod at ki and started to talk. He said to him "well my elements are water and wind but i use water more then the wind and my main jutsu is ninjutsu and my sub is kenjutsu." Maneki then waited for ki to reply and to pull something out of that bag that maneki thought might want to crush him since it already almost hit him once.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Manekis tranining with snuggs (private pm to join.)   Manekis tranining with snuggs (private pm to join.) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 4:42 am

Ki sipped the golden liquid from his porcilean cup. His squinted eyes glitterd. " Hm, Ninjutsu and Kenjutsu? Wind and Water? What a nice little combination we have." Ki exhaled, a bit of hot steam rising from his mouth from the tea he had just ingested. " Looks like you need to learn tactical assasination, trappings, entry, basic sword, dagger and staff funamentals before I give you anything. Pull out some stuff and see what damage you can do to me.I'll tell you when to stop." Ki placed the empty teacup in his sleeve. His entire body tensing up to wait for Maneki to attack. " Remember, use only Ninjutsu and Kenjutsu to see what you've learned.Nothing else. Throughout the day starting now you will survive through the wilderness and use your basic skills to survive." Ki then walked away with a wave and a smile.

It was getting dark fast, and Maneki hadn't eaten yet. 2 hours till dawn. He has to figure out to catch food, cook it, build a shelter, and make sure he isn't attacked by any wild animals; including Ki. ( i will tell you whether you've caught something or if you failed at something.)

in the bag:
nunchucks-1
kunai-5
ninja wire-3
senbon-12
smokebombs-4
poison bombs-1
explosive mini-bags- 5
explosive tags-7
dagger-1
short sword-1
longsword-1 ( short sword, dagger and longsword are apart of a samurai set and are laced together)
rope(12 feet)-1
tinder(to light fires)-1
haxe(hunting axe)-1
carving knife-1
stone carver-1
needle-2(one bone and one metal)
sinew-12 feet
backpack-1 (to carry it all in)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manekis tranining with snuggs (private pm to join.)   Manekis tranining with snuggs (private pm to join.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Manekis tranining with snuggs (private pm to join.)
Page 1 of 1