Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
ANBU Captain Kevin Flarnex Meets Septhiroth Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
ANBU Captain Kevin Flarnex Meets Septhiroth Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
ANBU Captain Kevin Flarnex Meets Septhiroth Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
ANBU Captain Kevin Flarnex Meets Septhiroth Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
ANBU Captain Kevin Flarnex Meets Septhiroth Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
ANBU Captain Kevin Flarnex Meets Septhiroth Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
ANBU Captain Kevin Flarnex Meets Septhiroth Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
ANBU Captain Kevin Flarnex Meets Septhiroth Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
ANBU Captain Kevin Flarnex Meets Septhiroth Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

ANBU Captain Kevin Flarnex Meets Septhiroth

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

ANBU Captain Kevin Flarnex Meets Septhiroth Empty
PostSubject: ANBU Captain Kevin Flarnex Meets Septhiroth   ANBU Captain Kevin Flarnex Meets Septhiroth Icon_minitimeFri 05 Sep 2008, 10:26 am

We see a man walking along one of the forest paths of Fire Country. He had long, silver hair, glowing silver eyes, his lips were black & his skin was a marvelous porcelain color. He wore black pants with no shirt, showing off his muscles. He has a 6 ft katana. He had a white wing protruding from his right shoulder-blade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANBU Captain Kevin Flarnex Meets Septhiroth   ANBU Captain Kevin Flarnex Meets Septhiroth Icon_minitimeFri 05 Sep 2008, 11:26 am

About 20 feet down the path was another guy going in the opposite direction. His hair was spiky and his eye's
were alert and wild like an animals. Also he had a fang in the right corner of his mouth which was slightly visible
under his top lip.
Back to top Go down
Kev.Flarnex
Sannin
Sannin
Kev.Flarnex

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: stone

PostSubject: Re: ANBU Captain Kevin Flarnex Meets Septhiroth   ANBU Captain Kevin Flarnex Meets Septhiroth Icon_minitimeFri 05 Sep 2008, 11:32 am

Just then there was sudden jerk in the movement of the air as something appeared out of nowhere to the side of Septhiroth. The wind, as usual, was shaken as Kevin stood there his cloak flowing with the pattern of the wind.
The entrance of Kevin in the area was cool as the wind was still blowing in the same direction. Kevin looked straight and for a while he stood there like he was frozen. He slighty turned his head to Septhiroth and opened his mouth.
"You..must be Septhiroth..huh?...", Kevin asked waiting for a reply from the person standing to his side. He also sensed that there was someone else too in the area! He knew that it was Eiichiro, his old best friend, and now still his friend!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ANBU Captain Kevin Flarnex Meets Septhiroth   ANBU Captain Kevin Flarnex Meets Septhiroth Icon_minitimeFri 05 Sep 2008, 11:37 am

Septhiroth narrowed his eyes into a glare as he looked at the ANBU Captain. "How do you know me?" questioned Septhiroth, his voice & eyes filled with insanity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANBU Captain Kevin Flarnex Meets Septhiroth   ANBU Captain Kevin Flarnex Meets Septhiroth Icon_minitimeFri 05 Sep 2008, 11:40 am

Eiichiro sniffed the air and stopped in his tracks. His eyes widened he could smell Kevin!! his old friend, and some
other guy he'd never known in his life. Wind ruffled the the leaves, and a few of them whistled past Eiichiro as
he broke into a run.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ANBU Captain Kevin Flarnex Meets Septhiroth   ANBU Captain Kevin Flarnex Meets Septhiroth Icon_minitimeFri 05 Sep 2008, 11:52 am

Septhiroth sensed someone else approaching his position so he put his hand the hilt of his 6 ft katana Masamune.
Back to top Go down
Kev.Flarnex
Sannin
Sannin
Kev.Flarnex

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: ANBU Captain Kevin Flarnex Meets Septhiroth   ANBU Captain Kevin Flarnex Meets Septhiroth Icon_minitimeFri 05 Sep 2008, 11:55 am

As he got the reply from Septhiroth, he looked into Septhiroth's face for a while and then he turned his head back to its mean position and looked straight. He was thinking about something which he does often at times.
He then understood that the leaves were being blown as the wind blew and heard the rustling noise made by the leaves as it went past his friend Eiichiro! He then started to speak. "I dont know you..", he said with a soft voice.
He halted for a moment and then after two or three seconds, he started speaking again. "I've heard about you ...i think!...", he said. "Maybe...you know me?!...", he added and again waited for a reply. The wind was starting to get cold.
As the atmosphere began cooling down, Kevin's hair flew along with the cool pattern of the blowing wind! His eyes were shining even though it was evening and his cloak was too flowing along with the wind!.
He waited for Eiichiro to come close.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ANBU Captain Kevin Flarnex Meets Septhiroth   ANBU Captain Kevin Flarnex Meets Septhiroth Icon_minitimeFri 05 Sep 2008, 11:59 am

Septhiroth analyzed him & looked him over. "No, I have never heard of you or seen you before in my life" said Septhiroth.
Back to top Go down
Kev.Flarnex
Sannin
Sannin
Kev.Flarnex

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: ANBU Captain Kevin Flarnex Meets Septhiroth   ANBU Captain Kevin Flarnex Meets Septhiroth Icon_minitimeFri 05 Sep 2008, 12:00 pm

((Please have 3-4 lines in ur post to improve Rpg!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANBU Captain Kevin Flarnex Meets Septhiroth   ANBU Captain Kevin Flarnex Meets Septhiroth Icon_minitimeFri 05 Sep 2008, 12:02 pm

Both ninja's heard a soft padding noise on the ground and the noise of heavy breathing, Eiichiro slunk into the
clearly slowly ... like a dog and stood next to Kevin. He lick his lips quickly and let out a whining sound. " Kevin-
sama who's this " he whined looking wildly at Septhiroth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ANBU Captain Kevin Flarnex Meets Septhiroth   ANBU Captain Kevin Flarnex Meets Septhiroth Icon_minitimeFri 05 Sep 2008, 12:03 pm

"My name is none of your concern boy" Septhiroth said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANBU Captain Kevin Flarnex Meets Septhiroth   ANBU Captain Kevin Flarnex Meets Septhiroth Icon_minitimeFri 05 Sep 2008, 12:08 pm

" Akatsuki aren't you " said Eiichiro barimg his teeth slightly at the winged stanger " I can smell it on your
clothes ". He looked accusingly at Septhiroth, tensing his muscles and growled deep in his throat.
Back to top Go down
Kev.Flarnex
Sannin
Sannin
Kev.Flarnex

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: ANBU Captain Kevin Flarnex Meets Septhiroth   ANBU Captain Kevin Flarnex Meets Septhiroth Icon_minitimeFri 05 Sep 2008, 12:10 pm

((please have 3-4 lines in ur post...to improve Roleplay!....Septhiroth))
Kevin saw Eiichiro approaching slowly into the scene with a whining sound. He heard his question and didnt respond quickly but halted for a while. Kevin faced his face to Eiichiro and looked at him.
Kevin opened his mouth and closed it. He blinked fastly as he was thinking at the same time. He then looked up into the sky and observed the sky. The clouds were in their dark and black form as it was the indication of rain.
Kevin then slowly opened his mouth and began to speak. "Eiichiro..how is your life....buddy!...I dont know who this guy is!..", said Kevin still observing the sky. He then saw the katana held by Septhiroth and saw its shine.
"Your from...?....which...village????", asked Kevin now looking at Septhiroth!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ANBU Captain Kevin Flarnex Meets Septhiroth   ANBU Captain Kevin Flarnex Meets Septhiroth Icon_minitimeFri 05 Sep 2008, 12:12 pm

Septhiroth narrowed his eyes at Eiiichiro's insolence. "How dare you assume I am in league with those foul heathens. I work alone. Besides, Akatsuki want to rule the world. I have something else planned for this world" Septhiroth said as he grinned a smile filled with insanity. "It is something that will make my dream a reality" continued Septhiroth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANBU Captain Kevin Flarnex Meets Septhiroth   ANBU Captain Kevin Flarnex Meets Septhiroth Icon_minitimeFri 05 Sep 2008, 12:19 pm

" Good to see you too " said Eiichiro. Talking to Kevin but looking at Septhiroth " I'm going to Earth country
to find out about Wes Mang and If possible assasinate him, he's a constant threat to the Hidden Cloud".
The space between the tree's seemed to shrink as the sun began to sink behind the treeline " I was hoping
to get further than this before night" .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ANBU Captain Kevin Flarnex Meets Septhiroth   ANBU Captain Kevin Flarnex Meets Septhiroth Icon_minitimeFri 05 Sep 2008, 12:23 pm

Septhiroth's eyes widened just a fraction. "Isn't he one of the demon containers? If he is, then I am afraid that i can't let you kill him. I will not let you kill someone that has the same burden as the one that was forced upon me when I was a child" he said as he got into his sword stance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANBU Captain Kevin Flarnex Meets Septhiroth   ANBU Captain Kevin Flarnex Meets Septhiroth Icon_minitimeFri 05 Sep 2008, 12:27 pm

" His student was, but I'm sure he's not ". Eiichiro smiled and opened his mouth but thought about what
he was going to say and shut it ". The sun was almost gone now and the sky was painted a 100 shades
of red, orange .... " And I'm not sure I'm actually going to kill him, I'm just going to get information so I know
what he's doing".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ANBU Captain Kevin Flarnex Meets Septhiroth   ANBU Captain Kevin Flarnex Meets Septhiroth Icon_minitimeFri 05 Sep 2008, 12:29 pm

"Well then, if he isn't a demon container, then I have no use for him. I need to gather all the remaining demon containers before their taken by Akatsuki & unite them" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANBU Captain Kevin Flarnex Meets Septhiroth   ANBU Captain Kevin Flarnex Meets Septhiroth Icon_minitimeFri 05 Sep 2008, 12:33 pm

" Your not taking me " he growled bending his legs, ready to spring " All my life everyone's wanted to use my
Bijuu for something or another, and I don't care what their reason's are ... good or evil, nobody is using
my Bijuu ". Eichiro licked his fang and snarled at Septhiroth I hate this guy he thought curling his finger's
into fists and getting ready to attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ANBU Captain Kevin Flarnex Meets Septhiroth   ANBU Captain Kevin Flarnex Meets Septhiroth Icon_minitimeFri 05 Sep 2008, 12:36 pm

Septhiroth just smirks at him & mockingly wags a finger in Eiiichiro's face. "I don't just want to use the bijuu, I also need the containers themselves. I want to gather them together so they can all stand against Akatsuki. I already have the four-tailed" he said. "That is one of my goals I want to complete" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANBU Captain Kevin Flarnex Meets Septhiroth   ANBU Captain Kevin Flarnex Meets Septhiroth Icon_minitimeFri 05 Sep 2008, 12:40 pm

" Yeah, cause it's inside you " snapped Eiichiro raising his fists " Im not gonna help you ... end of story
so get out my face ". A silver of moonlight fell against a tree as the clouds started to clear, revealing
the shining circle bit by bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ANBU Captain Kevin Flarnex Meets Septhiroth   ANBU Captain Kevin Flarnex Meets Septhiroth Icon_minitimeFri 05 Sep 2008, 12:42 pm

Septhiroth didn't show the slightest hint in his eyes or his face that he was insulted or angry. "I wasn't even going to take you from the village. I was just simply going to find the demon containers & when I hear the Akatsuki going after a certain demon container, I would go & stop the Akatsuki from taking said demon container" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANBU Captain Kevin Flarnex Meets Septhiroth   ANBU Captain Kevin Flarnex Meets Septhiroth Icon_minitimeFri 05 Sep 2008, 12:48 pm

" Blah Blah Blah " . There was a growling noise as Eiichiro tensed his legs and arms " I don't need you to
protect me from the Akatsuki, loads of other people already would ... Kevin, Oshi, Kitaro, Modrokie, Ryu ..
wherever she is ". Eiichiro laughed and started to turn away from Septhiroth " If you don't give a good
reason to join you in the next 10 seconds I'm leaving "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ANBU Captain Kevin Flarnex Meets Septhiroth   ANBU Captain Kevin Flarnex Meets Septhiroth Icon_minitimeFri 05 Sep 2008, 12:52 pm

"If you join me, there would be no reason for the Akatsuki to hurt the ones you care about if your loved ones don't even know where you are. Correct?" he said.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info
Village: Thai Underworld .

PostSubject: Re: ANBU Captain Kevin Flarnex Meets Septhiroth   ANBU Captain Kevin Flarnex Meets Septhiroth Icon_minitimeFri 05 Sep 2008, 8:08 pm

A black shadow with gleaming gold eyes met the three men in the distance, which was Ryu's wolf form, which was roaming around, as usual. The gold eyes shifted to Kevin, then making a slight whining soung like a dog would, then it sat down and she seemed to smile with her wolf mouth as it slowly shifted to Ryu's mouth, then whole human, part by part, her eyes that were now a emerald colour met Kevin, as she looked around more, seeing Sephiroth, and Eiiichiro, she seemed to walk forward as her hand met Kevin's shoulder as her soft hand gripped his shoulder gently as her other arm hung to her hip, she slowly bent it to her hip, making a soft smile that formed over her face, "We met again at last, Eiichiro, Kevin, and Sephiroth." her lips moved the words like it was nothing, she suddenly knew the one-winged angel's name. Her smile gleamed above all others, making it seem to form into a straight line, showing no fear or emotion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANBU Captain Kevin Flarnex Meets Septhiroth   ANBU Captain Kevin Flarnex Meets Septhiroth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ANBU Captain Kevin Flarnex Meets Septhiroth
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next