Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
dusk the blind angel of justice Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
dusk the blind angel of justice Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
dusk the blind angel of justice Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
dusk the blind angel of justice Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
dusk the blind angel of justice Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
dusk the blind angel of justice Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
dusk the blind angel of justice Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
dusk the blind angel of justice Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
dusk the blind angel of justice Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

dusk the blind angel of justice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dusk

Dusk

dusk the blind angel of justice Empty
PostSubject: dusk the blind angel of justice   dusk the blind angel of justice Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010, 2:26 pm

~General Information~

Name: Dusk

Nickname/Alias: the angel

Weight: 115

Height: 5'7

Appearance:prince dusk: dusk the blind angel of justice Tsukas10
warrior dusk:
dusk the blind angel of justice Dothac10
casual dusk: dusk the blind angel of justice Anime_10
dusk the blind angel of justice Boy10

Clothing: cloth and mostly dark clothing or white

Personality: dusk is a happy kid but has a high temper which will make him take down a wild animal if neccesary he is also not found of being around people and will be deppresed from time to time only on certain days of distress.

~Clan Information~

Clan Name: dont have one

Kekei Genkai: control over animals

Clan Symbol: dont have one

Clan History: the clan was created 25 years before the great ninja war and alliacned the sand village the clan is not known very much of except they can control animals with there strange eyes known as the falcons eye ability and have red orbs used for making jutsu more inhanced.

Ability Summary: the royal family is renowed by there control over animals and as such animals obey there every word to the exsact detail such as "drag him in with ur teeth u stupid animal" the animal will do so but as long as the animal doesnt look at ther eyes there okey but they have to whach out for there booming voices.

~Rank/Village Information~

Classification:prince but is ranked as a academy student

Letter Rank: E

Village: sand

~Skill Information~

Skill Specialty: taijutsu and genjutsu

Elemental Affinity: earth and water

Special Characteristics: is blinded

~Jutsu~

Name:earth clone
Element:earth
Description:a skill used for deffence in case off a battle the skill was founded by one of the kazekages and taught to the leader of the village and passed down to the princes and dusk for protection.

~History/RP Sample~

History/Background Story: dusk is a prince who was excelled after his parents were killed as he was young he became an academy student but ran away to the sand village due to his grandfather being a rash tyrant and treating the villagers with no respect all so dusk became disguested but later returned to kill him but failed and came back to the sand village.

Birth Ark:was born in the royal family

Academy Ark: still in the academy.

Genin Ark:isnt one yet.

Chunnin Ark:not one at the moment.

Jounin Ark:never became one.

Roleplay Sample: "dont worry i'll get u to the village without u being harmed just leave it to me"*hurries with the girl on my back to the sand village keeping a close eye on the surronding with my instincts*
Back to top Go down
Satsu
Genin
Genin
Satsu

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

dusk the blind angel of justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: dusk the blind angel of justice   dusk the blind angel of justice Icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 10:45 am

Ok,first of all chuunin is unavailable unless allowed by admin/head admin.

Your arcs have to be a well detailed paragraph, not just 5 words.

Your clan needs to be improved with more information, if you want it to be approved because right now I dont understand if it's a gen jutsu or what since you control animals with your eyes.

Please change these things if you want this to be even considered for approval.
Back to top Go down

dusk the blind angel of justice
Page 1 of 1