Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Kiran is going to the Lightning Country

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 3:09 pm

"i told you, that yes was the only thing i was going to tell you, why not infiltrate the villages and check the records if you're so desperate to find out" he finished his cup of tea "aw, all out, waitress, another pot of tea please"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 3:17 pm

"I already have a history, I don't want to be known a criminal as well!" Kiran snorted.
He took the last sip of his tea.
"More tea please?" He asked.

((Sorry, I have to go again..))
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 3:18 pm

((au rivour))

"well than i'm afraid you'll need to talk to someone else about this topic than" the pot of tea he ordered arived "ah thank you" he said as he poured himself another cup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 3:31 pm

"Kiran the Water and Fire countries are strong allies" Oshi said "My sensei the Mizukage and Naruto have been friends for a long time" Oshi coughed and then continued. "Could you please explain to me why you won't come back, i would really like you to"
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 3:34 pm

"so i take it that you wouldn't want any tea" he said as he put down the pot "and i think that you should know, that Lee only became mizukage in the last what, 2 or 3 years, Kiran is investigating the time before he rose to power" he put a slice of lemon into his tea and took a sip
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 3:36 pm

"Ohh excuse me I would love some tea...I just got carried away...Lee and Naruto were allies much before either of them came to power...so of course their villages are allies too." Oshi said sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 3:38 pm

"even though they are allies now, doesn't mean that the previous hokage and mizukage were" he poured a cup of tea for Oshi "to tell the truth, how well do you think Pein and Tsunade got along"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 3:40 pm

"I'm not sure...I'm actually not that old I don't remember much of those two" Oshi said while sipping tea.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 3:43 pm

"well i left my village before all of it happened, but because of who i am and what i do for a living i pretty much know what happened during that time" he offered Oshi a seat and sipped his tea "but because of the nature of that information and the business i'm in, i'm rather reluctant to talk about it with anyone that is not willing to offer something that is worth it"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 3:47 pm

"Are you trying to swindle me Kisho...this info is not very important I could just ask Lee but I would like to hear it from you Kisho, my friend...you wouldn't want to hustle a Sannin of the Mist would you?" Oshi said fingering the two gleaming swords in his lap. "Now how about you just tell me"
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 3:50 pm

"i'm not trying to swindle anybody, i'm just doing my job" he sipped his tea "and anyway, i can't exactly remember all the detail of what went on during that time, but i do have them all recorded"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 3:54 pm

"Thats good for you Kisho" Oshi said "What village did you come from anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 3:55 pm

"rain" he took a sip of his tea "but i left it nearly 5 years ago"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 3:55 pm

"Wow thats a long time away from home...do you ever see your family" Oshi asked
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 3:57 pm

"i saw them just a few days ago" he put down his cup of tea "but there is something you should know about my family, we don't exactly live in any of the ninja villages, we have our own, it's hidden somewhere between the fire country and the wind country"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 4:03 pm

"Hmmm" Oshi said "That interesting...I don't have any family left...maybe one day the villagers of my country will come back and be my family...Once they do i will lead the Sound Village to be a stronger country than they every were" Oshi grinned.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 4:04 pm

"well when that day comes, i'll be there, probable with a family member, to recored it and mark down your spot in history" he picked up his coup and took a sip
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 4:10 pm

"What are you a history teacher or something" Oshi joked.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 4:14 pm

"ha ha, no, you could say that i make a living recording the history of everything, and in some cases that includes espionage in the ninja countries, and sometimes that means finding out secrets, such as new or forbidden jutsu, war plans, and so on and so forth" he refiled his cup and took a sip
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 4:16 pm

"Well if you ever need any help I would be happy" Oshi sipped more tea and continued "So what are you working on now?"
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 4:18 pm

"nothing, i've just been roaming around the leaf, talking with people, learning several little things, breaking a few bones" he looked a Kiran as he said the last part "but what bring you to the leaf"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 4:20 pm

"Well I was trying to get Kiran here to come back to the Mist Village" Oshi also looked over at Kiran as he said this "But he is to hard headed and won't accept that the Mist is a safe place now" Oshi sighed at this.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 4:22 pm

"it's his life, he is free to make the choices he wants to" he turned to Oshi "but that can't be the only reason you came here, after all, you are a sannin and pupil to the mizukage, there must be a better use of your time"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 4:34 pm

"Well I can't really tell you...I was talking to the Hokage about a secret mission that the Mizukage gave me" Oshi frowned and continued "Its ok though you will see soon"
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 4:36 pm

"well i really must be going" he stood up "so little to do and so much time" he began walking towards the door than stopped "wait, scratch that, reverse it" the walked out into the sunny street and disappeared around the corner
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiran is going to the Lightning Country
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next