Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Kiran is going to the Lightning Country

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 4:37 pm

"I guess its just you and me now Kiran" Oshi said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 1:10 am

Kiran awoke from his thoughts. "No! I can't let him leave!" Kiran grabbed his tea, opened the door, splashed the tea in some bushes, kept running with the empty tea glass, and threw it in a garbage can as he passed the corner. He pursued Kisho.

"Hold on! You never finished telling me the whole thing! I won't leave until I find out a few questions from you! Since you say you record history for a living, you will assist me in the greatest way. That no
one else I know can. So just answer some questions!!" Kiran said in a frustrated tone, as he put his hands on his hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 1:11 am

Kitaro appeared let him go kiran
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 1:20 am

((Hey, can you use quotation marks? It's hard to understand when you rp like that...))

Kiran was slightly surprised at Kitaro's arrival.
Kiran lifted an eyebrow. "Where did you come from?" Kiran asked. "Anyways, that doesn't matter, I need to ask him some questions. Why is it of your concern?" Kiran coughed.

Kiran took a glimpse at Kisho.

Why is this guy so annoying. He won't say a word. But I'll get it out of him. Kiran thought as he smirked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 1:23 am

Kitaro sighed "dealing with kimura's is never the best idea" Kitaro said as he lifed his head up remembering a run in with virgil recently and the huge treaty he had to sign for a few pages of information "lets just say youll lose a whole lot more than you will gain even if he gives it free" Kitaro said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 1:26 am

"I am stubborn. And I won't leave until he gives in." Kiran said in a patient tone.
He was looking at Kisho. Making sure he didn't try anything funny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 1:31 am

"trust me Kiran dont deal with Kimuras" Kitaro said as he and kisho met eyes for a second "if you do bad things will come of it and if you insist on being stubborn i will take you back to the mist village" Kitaro siad the last few words with a sneer in his voice (post on battle Kiran)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 1:37 am

((I did.))

"Lets get two things straight." Kiran said as he flashed a look in Kitaro's eyes. "I refuse to return to the mist village." He said with a snort. ".. and I do what I want with my life. I choose to interrogate him."
He smirked.

Kiran focused on Kisho.
"Well let's get down to buisness, shall we?" He said with a flash in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 1:37 am

"now kitaro, that is no way to talk about me, especially of i'm right here" kisho said as he walked up next to kitaro "and you know, just to make you angry, i'm gonna tell Kiran what he wants to know"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 1:38 am

oh well kiran Kitaro said as he dissapeared back to the leaf village
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 1:54 am

Kiran watched Kitaro leave. "What I was asking earlier about the fire country communicating with the water country? That was a fake question, I was trying to lead Kitaro off. I have no buisness in that. What I want to know, is if the mist ninja bave traveled over to the lightning country. The dates are from 5 years ago, up to now." Kiran said. "Do you carry that knowledge?"
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 1:57 am

"do you have a specific date, or at least a time period" he sat down on a nearby bench "like was it a particular month, or what"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 2:01 am

Kiran found a parallel bench and took a seat. "Well, in general. I am being very open. Have any mist ninja traveled over to that country during that time? And do you know a rough number or location?"
Kiran asked.

"If not, I'll have to search for a few people to accompany me, who knows who will recognize me.."
Kiran continued.

"If you know any strong ninja around here, that might be trustworthy, let me know."
Kiran said.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 2:06 am

"well between five years ago and now, roughly 300 ninja have left the mist, with only about 30 going to the lightning" he leaned back on the bench "and if you're looking for trustworthy people, you can talk to me, i might not look it, but my allegiance lie with the highest bidder"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 2:09 am

"I'm not at will to pay you to accompany me back to my own clan." Kiran smirked. "I don't waste money like that."

Kiran took a glimpse at Kisho. "Do you know anyone else?" Kiran said.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 2:11 am

"i never said money" he stood up "i'll take anything, valuables, information, scrolls, jutsu, and so on"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 2:14 am

"Let me go down the list." Kiran said with a bored tone in his voice. "Money,maybe.. valuables, not much, I fled with not much.., information..no.. scrolls, none.., jutsu, no."

((Bye, continue tommorow, maybe.))
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 2:17 am

((bye bye))

"well than, i guess my services are out of your reach at the moment" he sat back down "as for where you can find help, i can't really help you there, good luck"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 11:54 am

"The most valuable thing I probably have is that book." Kiran said. "You see, I fooled you twice." He said with a grin. "The book you pulled out of my pocket?" Kiran said with an actual smile. "Was a normal book I tranformed into the real thing." Kiran began to laugh slightly. "So none of those expensive books were actually harmed. " Kiran continued smiling. "I have it now." Kiran pulled the book out.
"Are you willing to come with me to the lightning country, if I gave you this?" Kiran had a full on smile for the first time at his stay in the village. But not a scornful smile. A real smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 12:08 pm

Sakon was watching from on top of a fence a few metres away . Whats going on here .
Kisho and Kiran seemed to be doing something . Like he cared ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 12:13 pm

((LOL, sakon..))

Kiran heard something coming from the fence. He threw a kunai on the fence and Sakon fell down.
"You don't have any buisness here." Kiran said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 12:17 pm

Sakon opened his eyes groggily " damn it i got drunk again " he said sitting up " wait a minute where am I " .
A man - sized toad wearing numerous beads came out of the tree's " Sakon - sama " said the toad
stopping suddenly .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 12:38 pm

Kiran took a look at the toad, then at Kisho, then at sakon. "What are you doing here?" Kiran asked the frog. "Making sure he doesn't kill himself while he's drunk?" Kiran said while pointing to the loopy Sakon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 12:43 pm

" Im a Toad " said the toad angrily , he was also wearing a greenn and white stripy bandana
and had two old fashioned pistols tucked under some beads . " Im Banana one of the flying fruit toads ,
this guys elite gang " he continued gesturing to Sakon .

(( flying fruit toads ... thats random even for me ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 12:52 pm

"Flying fruit toads?" Kiran smirked as he raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure you're not called the flying fruit frogs?" Kiran said as a grin came on his face. "You look more like a frog. What's the difference." Kiran said. "Anyways, you better get your drunkie and leave. Kisho and I aren't finished yet."
Kiran said while taking a glimpse of Kisho to make sure he was still there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiran is going to the Lightning Country
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next