Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Kiran is going to the Lightning Country

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 12:58 pm

Banana stared , he was on all fours but he still had to look down at Kiran . Sakon stood up and slapped
himself . " Wow that actually worked " said Sakon surprised " Banana whats going on here " .
" I don't know but Kiran wants us to leave "
" im not leaving "
" but .... " Banana looked at Kiran " you can't make us leave ...."
Sakon stood in front " unless you physically force us "
" stop picking fights "
" why not " ....
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 1:04 pm

Kisho sighed as he looked at sakon and his toad "sakon, why don't you just leave us alone" he turned to kiran with a sinister look on his face "and you, you should count yourself luck that i don't take that book right now and leave" he closed his eyes and calmed down "but, seeing as i've moved past those days, i'll go with you in exchange for the book, the real book"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 1:08 pm

"And can I trust you?" Kiran asked while he took a few steps back while holding the book.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 1:12 pm

"as long as i get the real book, yes" he bent his head to the side and heard a crack "but if you try to weasel out or try to give me a fake book, you're going to have more than a few broken bones"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 1:15 pm

Banana's hand (( or whatever toads have )) moved closer to his pistol , Sakons hands got ready
for handseals ... this might not end well .
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 1:17 pm

Kisho heard sakon and his toad's muscles beginning to tense up and said "don't think about it, a drunk with a hangover and a fruit toad wouldn't be much of a match for me, and nothing is going to happen, it's just a warning"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 1:19 pm

"Don't waste your time." Kiran said. "Now are you accepting my offer or not?" Kiran said as he looked at Kisho. "And can I trust that you won't take off once the book is in your possesion?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 1:21 pm

" Trust me , i can stand up to all the sannin " said Sakon smiling dangerously " everyone who's under
estimated me has ended up face down on the floor " . Banana knocked his guns so they came loose .
" Sakon - sama these people are not threatening us " he said .
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 1:23 pm

"of course, i'm a spy, not a liar" he turned from sakon to kiran "so where is it exactly that you need to go to"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 1:27 pm

"THe hidden village of the clouds." Kiran said to Kisho. He turned from Kisho to Kaushuro.
"Stop trying to pick a fight. We're busy." Kiran said.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 1:28 pm

"than let us be off" he walked past kiran towards the city gates
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 1:29 pm

Kaushuro put on his best innocent face " sorry im still not going though " he said sitting on
Banana , who rolled his eyes " Kaushuro - sama ... " .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 1:40 pm

"Well Kisho, should we stay for the Chunin exams? I think it's today or tommorow." Kiran said. "What do you think?" Kiran asked Kisho.

Kiran turned to Kaushuro.
"We don't want you to go." Kiran said with a grin. "You stay there your whole life.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 1:42 pm

" I might just do that " he said falling asleep .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 1:46 pm

Kiran took a glimpse of Kaushuro closing his eyes.
"So what's it going to be?" Kiran asked Kisho. "Are we staying for the chunin exams?"
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 2:03 pm

((Your not surpose to talk about the CE, Kiran. I thought you'll actually will have a chance on making Chuunin, but now you won't.))
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 2:11 pm

((Well you never said I couldn't))

"Well, change of plans, I don't want to stick around for it.." Kiran said to Kisho. "I guess we should get going."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 3:01 pm

"well hurry up, i'm not going to wait for you" he said as he turned the corner towards the city limits
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul 2008, 10:57 am

Kaushuro opened one eye slowly " this is disappointing , i thought there would be a fight "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiran is going to the Lightning Country
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4