Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Taking a step forward Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Taking a step forward Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Taking a step forward Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Taking a step forward Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Taking a step forward Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Taking a step forward Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Taking a step forward Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Taking a step forward Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Taking a step forward Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Taking a step forward

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Krova

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Taking a step forward Empty
PostSubject: Taking a step forward   Taking a step forward Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 12:23 am

Hikaru was extremely fed up that day. He had just completed another mission but this time he was thrown into a randomly assembled team…and they almost failed….a low rank mission for genin…and they almost failed! He had had it with random teams, he knew quite a few people in the leaf village and now he thought it was time to get a permanent team, one that he could count on. It was also time to go on an actual mission, if he had to clean up another garbage covered yard he was gonna flip out. He had the whole plan worked out. He was gonna barge straight into the Hokage’s office and demand that he be put on a team and allowed to complete higher level missions. Yeah, that would totally work.

He kept pep talking to himself, confident that there would be no hitch in his plan. All was going along smoothly….until he got to the front door of the hokage’s office. He nearly broke down, the hokage was a busy person, he wouldn’t waste time listening to the demands…of a child . He was about to leave when a pair of footsteps echoed down the hall. He had no idea why but the sound of the footsteps suddenly spooked him, and he fled into the Hokage’s office without even stating that he was there, or why he was there.

“Uh….” The youth said, gulping nervously as he looked around, his hair lying against his white robes. “Say something stupid!” he mentally yelled at himself before he straightened up, dusted himself off and addressed the superior in as much of a mature tone as he could muster. “G-good afternoon…sir. I was wondering, when I would be put on a more permanent squad…a-and…when my squad would be able to do any higher ranked missions…if that was possible…sir.” He stated, standing firm even though he was shaking on the inside. It was all said and done, now all he had to do was wait…wait as the slow agonizing seconds passed by until he was either addressed…or outright dismissed. Everyone knew the village was in shambles…but maybe if more higher class ninja were around…then it wouldn’t seem so bad.
Back to top Go down

Taking a step forward
Page 1 of 1