Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
The training begins,The first step to Revenge Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
The training begins,The first step to Revenge Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
The training begins,The first step to Revenge Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
The training begins,The first step to Revenge Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
The training begins,The first step to Revenge Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
The training begins,The first step to Revenge Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
The training begins,The first step to Revenge Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
The training begins,The first step to Revenge Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
The training begins,The first step to Revenge Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

The training begins,The first step to Revenge

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: konaha

The training begins,The first step to Revenge Empty
PostSubject: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 5:13 pm

Shion woke up at around 12:00 the next day. A nice woman standing in the room he had no recolection of getting in."Uh hey hows it going",he asked as the nights events played over in his head like a movie it was almost as if he was drunk and this was his hangover.."What a very polite boy you are."as she takled shion could see where Kis fake voice came from.She threw a towel at him along with a giant shirt she directed him to the bathroom."Now go bathe and then come down ready to take on the day ok"She said smiling."Shion didnt have to ask he knew instantly she was related to ki somehow".The way she acted was like a mother, kind of like how his mother used to act back in the day.Shion did as he was told"Right."give me your shirt" she asked "I have to do some laundry and that bood stain really ruins this shirt" she laughed."Shion showered thinking about what was going to be next.These last days have been crazy.The war he thought.Well they havent even got here yet altho that jonin.He washed his back where the stab was it was completly gone.Huh then he remembered komoku healing technique.After the shower he put on the giant shirt.He immediatly determined as Ki's. Hmm i wonder if sensais up he thought going down the stairs following the smell of food."Hey sensai your up" he seen komo up drinking tea and muttering to himself.Nursing his own version of a hangover.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge Icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 12:38 am

ki smiled, looking up from some pots and pans. " i never went to sleep." ki said, happily concentrating on the food he was making. he had made his own version of a breakfast potsticker with sweet jelly scones, banana bread, sugared grapefruit juice and cinimon tea to whoever wanted it. the entire store was completely packed except for the personal table at which kis tea and kamoku were sitting. there were two other chairs meant for the boy and the woman he had seen upstairs. " when your done eating, tell delilia that she will have to go out to the garden for some medical supplies." ki said, placing the food on the table with fresh sausages. the potsticker was made up of a pancake that was sewn together on each end with meat links and eggs marinated in maple syrup inside. ki had also made a game with it and always put a small peice of pepperd potato inside so whoever won the potato would have uncontrolable sneezing fits for several seconds.
after placing the food there, he brushed the grease and dirt from his apron and what dust collected on his robes and walked out of the room, planing to get dressed.
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge Icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 12:52 am

Shion flew down the stairs and got lost in the heavenly aroma of the well cooked food.At the inuzuka house the food was good but it always seemed so focussed on nutrition it was rare that meat like bacon or sausages was thrown into the mix his mouth watered."Good morning Sensais" he said bowing.An hounerary tradition he had been raised on to bow before adressing those above him.Especially when greeting a new day he looked up and jumped into the seat the "food looks awesome ki sensai, Im guessing you made it I mean no offence to komoku sensai but this dosen't really seem like his thing" he said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge Icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 12:58 am

kamoku groaned. his back was acing from the soft pillows they had thrown on him last night. he hated a soft bed, he prefferd the nice outlay of a tree or a boulder to be comfortable in. kamoku sipped his coffee and looked over the newspaper in which someone had translated in grail for him so he was able to read by touch. after absentmindedly nodding to his student, he took a breakfast potsicker. ate some and started sneezing so badly he had fallen out of his chair and people laughed. after getting up he grumbled to ki. " why do we always have to bring your family to the fire nation? i know she's twice removed but can't you at least let her be? she's 300 years old, she can take care of herself." kamoku then took a letter from a messenger and cursed under his breath. " reiki's coming today." kamoku turned to the inuzaka. " for your information i am a good cook. my favorite recepie is smoked woodpecker, though i dont see why you humans dont eat the claws and beak. its a good form of nuitrition."
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge Icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 1:07 am

Seeing komoku go into the same sneezing fit he had tried to inflict on his master made him smile is this irony he thought."Smoked woodpecker??" he looked up trying to imagine what such a thing would taste like."the claws and beak??" he visualized a wood pecker without its claws and beak and then a huge smile on komoko as he bit into it.He started laughing."Call us crazy sensai". "Reiki was that who you said is that the girl who was mizukage ki sensai was talking about last night."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge Icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 1:21 am

kamoku got up after a few bites. " yes you are and now we have to go train. reiki will be coming after lunch and you will be training with her after lunch every day working on one jutsu a day. lets go to forest of death, that is where you will be brought up right." kamoku got up and pulled a black garnment from a countertop and threw it at the boy. he then threw a bag of something mettalic at him too. " thats your ninja armour. its made of titanium so it wont be magnetized and its light enough for the work we will be doing. before and after breakfast you will also be working with ki in the garden.lets go." kamoku jumped out of the shop and raced on.
the outfit was ankle-length garnment with mettalic sewig so it didnt rip and not many knives could cut through either unless it was specially made so, the same was with the shirt but had a wide collar and had metal studs on the elbows. kamoku also gave him black heavy boots, gloves and pads for his legs and arms.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge Icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 1:30 am

ki sighed as he walked back into the kitchen. " sorry, kamoku is a bit slaphappy this morning. he hadn't pitted himself in training someone else so he can be ridgid. here." ki gave the boy some berries and nuts. " i specially made them by putting in certain atoms to their production over the months so they will help you sufficiently. but it takes too much energy to make a lot of them so use them when you have to. ( 12 rassberries, 10 blueberries, 5 walnuts, 10 almonds, 3 strawberries) ki then took a peice of string and tied the boys hair in a bun. " that way it wont get in your way." without a word, ki walked away to the back area, leaving delilia to tend to the shop.
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge Icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 2:12 am

"Right"Shion said throwing on the armor he was suprised to see that it was actually lighter than his own."he threw on the black outfit everything was good till he got to the boots these are slightly kinda heavy he held them and they began weighing his arm down slightly well it wont do anygood complaing about these he slipped them on and ran after the master."Bye ki sensai thanks" he slipped the berries in his pocket and ran. he eventually got to the forest which was even more of a jungle than the last time he was there maybe its because its so early he thought.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge Icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 2:39 am

kamoku smiled. " to be a ninja you have to work all of your muscles.and today we are going to work on your limbs so they too can be faster, kis quill will quicken your fingers." kamoku then cut a peice of vine from the forest roof. the then slid down on the vine with his heavy gloves on. " climb up the vine using only your arms." kamoku said, waiting for the inuzaka to do so.
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge Icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 2:43 am

no problem he thought grabbing the vine. tho it was impossible to get a good grip using the metal gloves. He tried to anyway and slid off continuesly.Allright in that case "Art of beast mimicry All fours juts" he was interupted by the master.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge Icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 2:50 am

" no jutsu. your not in that division yet. thats after lunch." ki yelled in his breaking voice. even though he was well over 50, he still hadn't had his voice developed. " once you get up, you go back down with only your hands."
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge Icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 3:03 am

Shion had planned to use his razor sharp claws from the all 4s jutsu to grip the stupid vine but that wasnt unacceptable.Allright then he thought about the make up of the vines i know he wrapped the vine around the glove binding his hand to it. now i simply pull myself up using my other hand.He got all the way to the middle using this tactic but then slid down when his one arm gave out. its no good im not strong enough for that yet.Wait how did i do that it didnt make sence when i used my one hand i must have held tighter because it was the only one i had to think about so if i could apply that same strength to both even through this glove i could grip it.Allright then he untied his hand from the vine and gripped it with both hands Now he said squeezing the vine with all he had in both hands.he pulled him self up to the middle where he fell last time he felt his grip challenge him. his strenth was starting to waver. not yet he grabbed tighter and pulled he got to the branch the master stood on.And wrapped both his hands around the tree he grabbed a hold and pulled himself up to the tree he managed to get one leg on it. his hand slipped off but with all the strength of the other one he said "im not going to lose here" he wrapped his other leg around the tree and hung upsidedown on it for dear life.
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge Icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 3:30 am

Now he grabbed onto the tree branch and pulled himself up to where his chin was over the bark then his shoulders and finally his chest.he kneeled on it trying to rest for a minute.haha I did it.he stood on it and leaned against it.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge Icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 6:36 pm

kamoku nodded. " i said only your hands." he then pushed the boy off, dangling on the vine. the boy fell upsidedown and was held in place by the vine. " get situated and go down with only your hands. then do it twice over." kamoku grumbled, remembering how short the lifespan of the human race was. kamoku then hopped from the tree branch and slid down a seperate vine using his right hand to controll the speed and he wrapped the vine across his back and used the vine to lay against his left forearm to alighn it to his left hand, making sure there are no burns. he then walked to the foot of inuzaka's vine. " you can't do what i did, hand over hand only. no twists, no wraps. clean arm and back strength."
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge Icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 6:54 pm

Ahhh shion laid upside down on the vine he had to summon every inch of strength to get up on.He pulled himself back up and gripped the vine same ways he slowly lowered himself down it was much easier going down this thing. this is gravity doing its work.He got down to the ground and hopped off.His arms were starting to hurt but he wasnt going to give up after his sensai scolded him like that.No he screamed as he grabbed the vine and pulled himself up this time he got to the branch before his arms started giving out.He closed his eyes and pushed himself up like he had before only using his hands what did that mean did he want me to stand on the tree in a handstand.no that would be stupid.

After getting back up he had to go back down it was someones theory working all through this excersise going down with gravity and using his strength to regulate itt and going up against gravity using strength to climb.
1 he shouted as he landed on the ground.I can do it he grabbed the vine again and began the streneous set again his arms started to feel like the weight of the world was on them.but yet he perserviered He pulled himself up easier this time and slid down even easier.2

he gripped the vine for the last set.huh uh my hands he seen they were shaking through the glove and they felt like they were locking up from being held in that position too long they started to hurt but he grabbed it and pulled himself up.I WONT LET THEM DOWN he screamed as a bunch of birds flew away.He grabbed onto the branch and pulled him self up this is the last part i have to do.He got set to go back down he gripped the vine and lowered himself down but when he got to the middle his arms gave out and he fell to the ground on his back.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge Icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 7:06 pm

kamoku watched throughout the exercize and watched him again as he flopped on the floor. " next time dont scream so loud. this isnt even the begining." he grumbled. kamoku then took the vine and tied it to inuzaka's feet untill he was dangling two feet from the ground, his fingers barely brushing against the dirt. " do sit ups before you faint from the blood coagulation reaching your head. take deep breaths as you do it so you can do more. kamoku then sat down on a log and watched him.
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge Icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 7:11 pm

"Sit ups??? right sensai" that was no problem shion began doing the situps. and with his hands he tried to free his fingers from the claw like shape they had become.uh oh what did he say make sure i breathe how exacly am i supposed to do that when i go up do i breathe out or on the way.aww i guess it dosent matter i just got to keep a staedy flow of chakra steadily circlicling in my body.I cant miss the beat
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge Icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 7:14 pm

kamoku kicked inuzaka's back. " no chakra!! breathing. against high stress this is the best antidote whether it's off the feild or on it. breathe out when you lean back and breathe in when you lean forward. we will be doing alot of this. after exersizes, i will carry you to the shop and ask you one question before i leave. but nevermind that. sit up!" kamoku sat back down and started patronizing the boy whenever he slowed down.
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge Icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 7:31 pm

Ow yes sir he tried to turn off his chakra but it was imposiible.He continued to breathe in and out as instructed.This was the effect of the moonlight seance.the user uses chakra without thinking about it.I.....Dont....Know....How.... he spoke as he came up.
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge Icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 7:59 pm

He continued to do the crazy routine, he lost count of how many he had done. He felt his fangs start growing the red marks under his eyes changed color to match his hair and eyes that all turned a intricate dark purple.He started doing them faster faster faster faster till he moving in a blur.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge Icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 11:44 pm

kamoku sighed and kicked the boy in the back of the head. " no chakra! meaning using your muscles and not chakra. muscles! or will you submit to a little dark energy?" kamoku told inuzaka. kamokus kick had sent the boys spine momentarily paralyzed so he could gather his senses. kamoku took a deep breath. " now again. we're going to stay here untill you get them right."
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge Icon_minitimeTue 17 Nov 2009, 12:04 am

"Yes sir" shion said rubbing the back of his head.The kick knocked him out of the state and the trasformation subsided. he returned to normal."Breathing heavily he started the sit ups again this time he went slow in order to not activate the energy.breathe in up breathe out down he kept the pattern as it flowed.whenever he felt the urge to make it faster.he slowed down.he thought this dark energy huh,will i summit to it or controll it"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge Icon_minitimeTue 17 Nov 2009, 3:16 am

kamoku nodded." okay, thats good. remember, the early bird may catch the worm but the patient hawk snatches the fish. go at your own pace and not that vile chakra of yours.i cant see it, but it reeks of blood. anyway a few more and your done. we're done with light warm-ups and it gets down to the business of the body." kamoku waited for the boy to take out one of his ninja equipment and cut the vine off.
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge Icon_minitimeTue 17 Nov 2009, 3:37 am

Shion did a few more keeping the same staeady pace he had grown a comfortability with. He reached in his pocket and pulled a kunai out slicking the weed he contempted to shreads freeing himself and he akmost fell on his head when he stood up the blood rushed to his head making him temorarilly dizzy. "Sooo Whatsss nexxxt ssensai". he fell back wards onto the ground and watched the clouds move
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge Icon_minitimeTue 17 Nov 2009, 4:21 am

" you do laps." kamoku said, remaining on his seat. " to be good at being a ninja, you have to work every muscle in your body to master the art of 'coming back alive'. though no one tells them that anymore. its always 'sacrifice this' and 'defend that'. whatever happend to just plain killings and the differences between missions and suicide? anyway, you run throughout the forest and try not to get eaten." kamoku layed down on the log and waited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The training begins,The first step to Revenge
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: The Great 5 Shinobi Nations :: Fire Country-Hidden Leaf-
Jump to: