Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Blade W.I.P Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Blade W.I.P Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Blade W.I.P Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Blade W.I.P Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Blade W.I.P Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Blade W.I.P Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Blade W.I.P Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Blade W.I.P Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Blade W.I.P Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Blade W.I.P

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Blade W.I.P Empty
PostSubject: Blade W.I.P   Blade W.I.P Icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2010, 10:02 pm

~General Information~

Name:Blade

Nickname/Alias:The One

Weight:120lbs

Height:6 5

Appearance:Blade W.I.P Shinigami_akatsuki_____by_pr0mise_me

Clothing:Blade has white hair and he is always serious, He wears clothing that represents the very famous Akatsuki, Blade makes himself look like a ninja/assassin type of guy because he feels that he should represent himself very truthfully.Blade shows his personality by what he wears not how he acts, people usually do the opposite but i guess Blade is just a different man. Blade keeps his equipments on his waste and he has a tattoo on his arm that represent what he had in his past life. "L.E.D" was a international gang which was around the world. Lunar Evening Death or L.E.D was a gang that assassinated people which i will talk about in my history after. Blade wears some old bronze shoulder pads with bandages all around his body. Blade wore a long purple belt and navy blue baggy sweat pants.(xD). By the way i will be registering the L.E.D as a clan so please do not yell at me if my L.E.D is not real or anything.

Personality:Blade has a personality of Hitsugaya, how you may ask? Blade ask cool around people he does not know but he is easily irritated by people in his squad. Blade could keep his cool until someone does something really horrid like "take over the world using something they stole from him." Blade acts really shy because of something that happened in the real world which he can never forget even though he is now a shinigami of great respect, or so he was told he has great respect.Blade has a little model or I should say phrase,metaphor,statement the list goes on. It goes like "Those who try hard to earn respect will lose it but those who act like they don't need respect will gain more." Blade has been a man who make alot of quotes that actually inspired people. Blade is really creative man but he is still haunted by his past. In time of fights Blade would always have this 1 flashback, A man standing in a field holding a dagger near his eye, the man will then look back as a tear of blood will drip down from his face then onto his mouth.The man will then throw the dagger up in the air as it would fall down in a fast downwards motion as the blade points down directly after when it touches the first hair of the old man the man will vanish as Blade would get out of his flashback. Blade is really loyal to his family and his superiors also his peers.

~Clan Information~

Clan Name:L.E.D

Kekei Genkai:

Clan Symbol:

Clan History:

Ability Summary:

~Rank/Village Information~

Classification:

Letter Rank:

Village:

~Skill Information~

Skill Specialty: