Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand] Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand] Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand] Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand] Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand] Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand] Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand] Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand] Empty
PostSubject: arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand]   arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand] Icon_minitimeThu 26 Feb 2009, 11:36 pm

kamoku and sunari rushed arashi torward the OR, kamoku gave sunari a surgical mask and outfit to wear so she could keep him company.
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: C rank
Village: Cloud

PostSubject: Re: arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand]   arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand] Icon_minitimeThu 26 Feb 2009, 11:40 pm

Sunari put them on, though would only help on the basics if and when asked, as she didn't wish to get in the way. Kumori was forced to stay in the waiting room though, much to his displeasure since he would likely contaminate any open injuries and didn't want to take some special bath for it.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand]   arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand] Icon_minitimeThu 26 Feb 2009, 11:45 pm

kamoku laughed and pointed at the window next to the surgery room. " he can look out that window to see the action if he likes. but its soundproof." kamoku told the assistants to get arashi ready for the surgery.

they stripped him of clothing besides his boxers and identified his wounds on a screen above for kamoku to analize, then they pulled out the utensils for which kamoku would use. he put on rubber gloves over his claws and also a mask and outfit similar to sunari's. "alright, lets see what puzzles there are in him."
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand]   arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand] Icon_minitimeThu 26 Feb 2009, 11:51 pm

"He can deal with a bit of boredom. Besides I'm sure he won't mind the rest for a bit." Kumori more than likely didn't care and would just curl up for a nap, the big lug. Seeing all the damage she'd caused she winced, but was still glad she hadn't killed the kid. It was just a friendly tournament, not a death match, so she'd prefer not to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand]   arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand] Icon_minitimeThu 26 Feb 2009, 11:54 pm

kamoku thought of the dog. "yeah, but i guess he does need sleep." kamoku orderd all of the assistants to keep him on anisthetic and put him on an IV, and IN. he studied the notes and began his work by grabbing arashis arm and pushing it back its socker in with a loud CRACK. " so how have you been lately? any new jutsus?"
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand]   arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand] Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 12:00 am

The crack didn't phase her, as she'd heard it countless times, especially in her short time in the hospital. "Err...well a lot of the Inuzuka clan ones are kinda new actually, since Kumori taught them to me...other than that I was training something..." she wasn't sure if she really wanted to get into that though. It had been the reason she'd needed someone to go 'pretend' to be her for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand]   arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand] Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 12:03 am

"hm, that sounds nice. so you can teach an old dog new tricks." he studied his injuries again.

3 Broken Ribs..Broken Leg, Broken Arm, Dislocated Shoulder, dislocated spinal cord..

"fuck." kamoku cursed. seeing the spinal cord malfunton.
kamoku turned him over and ripped the boys skin off his back and retracted his black metalic claws to 2 ft.
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand]   arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand] Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 12:05 am

"More like he taught them to me...though I suppose he was old too when he learned them," Sunari always wondered how long he'd lived and how much longer he would...such a weird thought.

This time Sunari did wince, seeing Kamoku rip his skin and dig his hand into him...the spinal cord injury. She wished he wasn't paralyzed...
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand]   arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand] Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 12:08 am

kamoku looked up. "sorry, he needs help fast." kamoku began reattaching the cords back, realighning them and one of the assistants handed him 4 pins. kamoku took them and placed them between 6 cord plates and closed up the wound. "ill take them out in 4 weeks." kamoku reassured sunari. "now we have to the ribs..."
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand]   arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand] Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 12:09 am

"Sorry about healing over the skin in places I just...didn't want him becoming horribly infected from the surroundings," at least not more than he likely had been already. "And good, so he'll be all right and not paralyzed then?" Other than killing a life she'd never ended a ninja's career.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand]   arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand] Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 12:14 am

kamoku sighed. "its not certain. if he stays in bed and conducts to phisical therapy he could be able to walk and run. but im not god and i dont really know if he'll wake up from the coma even. the brain is a fickle thing."

kamoku washed his hands as the assistants turned him over gently and he put on gloves that wernt ripped at the tips. his claws slid back into his hands with a loud SHINK. "this is where i need your help mike." he said to an assistant.

"why me?" mike asked. kamoku sighed. "because i dont have bloody chakra...and the other thing." kamoku said depressingly. knowing that he knew what the thing was. mike looked at kamoku for a second. "......okay, thankyou sensei."
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand]   arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand] Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 12:18 am

Well...that sounded more hopeful than most had, and hopefully Arashi would adhere to his physical therapy...assuming he woke up. That would be another thing she could only hope for. And...Kamoku really had no chakra? Still he was quite skilled in his movements and style, from what little she'd seen. But then again some simply couldn't use chakra either from what she heard, so sounded a bit similar. What was the other problem he had though?
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand]   arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand] Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 12:24 am

after the bones had been healed kamoku orderd the rest of the assistants besides mike to dress arashi and wash him. " mike, thankyou for today. ill but a good word in for you with the higher ups." he then dismissed mike and walked out of the OR with sunari to let the nurses clean up. " so how did you like the operation?" he asked happily.
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand]   arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand] Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 12:28 am

"It was interesting to watch. In truth I once thought about becoming a medic-nin, or at least I've always wanted to learn a few healing jutsu in case something went wrong on a mission. But I'm just glad that things are looking better for him, I'd hate to halt his career so soon in life." The whole time Sunari had been in awe of Kamoku, amazed at the skill, concentration, and ability to do everything necessary despite how gruesome it might look. "And...you are quite amazing as a medic...heh if I had become one I would've wanted to have your level of skill and dedication."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand]   arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand] Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 12:33 am

kamoku smiled silently. in truth his mind was a bit off today, it had been since the run in with kush. " well, im just glad i can be of some help. in truth it wasnt you who halted his career. it was himself, but i assure you this run-in with you was what he needed to stay on track. and im glad that i can be looked up to."
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand]   arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand] Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 12:48 am

"Well...point taken. if I didn't take him out of the tournament, then its possible someone stronger would have soon enough. And they might not have been as kind or worried as I was." She'd taken the match seriously, but that didn't mean she'd whipped everything out on him either, knowing better not to unless necessary. "Hopefully he'll just see this as inspiration to better himself. And you are definitely to be looked up to. Kind, hard-working, and amazing concentration. I don't think I would have so readily ripped open his back," she could still see it in her mind, but knew she'd get over that image...eventually.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand]   arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand] Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 12:51 am

kamoku shrugged. " i wouldnt to be as quick to use such good strategy as you did, it was nice to see that this generation your in is worth something." he said rubbing the back of his neck, it was stiff from moving so quickly. "anyway, lets get some food. ill pay." kamoku began to walk down to the cafeteria. "we can get arashi some food too when he wakes up."
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand]   arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand] Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 12:56 am

"Meh, some of them might have been more effective if I wasn't fighting a Hyuuga, but otherwise I really didn't want to get in close with him. Who knows how it would have turned otherwise." Sunari blushed a little, though it was hard to tell on her skin tone, but she was pleased that it had apparently been effective...at least in points. "Food sounds great, and if you're willing then I won't complain...can we go somewhere that serves pork buns though?" Kumori spotted them and trotted over, giving a low chuckle once he heard 'pork buns'. "Food sounds good..." Sunari glared at him, meaning he wasn't aloud to pig out just to try and make someone go broke, otherwise Sunari would just pay for his....portion of the bill to be fair.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand]   arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand] Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 1:00 am

kamoku smiled, seeing the mental communication. " you can pig out as much as you like, the hospitals pay me well." kamoku smiled. he was happy that she didnt know he was the only qualified surgical ninja in the entire ninja nation. he walked out of the hospital across the street. " my grandfather mirow owns this place so i get a discount. he never comes here though." he opend the curtain for the respectable wolf and chunin.
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand]   arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand] Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 1:05 am

"See? He's offered to let me eat my fill. Now you can't-" "No over eating or else you'll get a hernia or cramp during our next match." That shut him up. When not watched properly he'd overeat and next thing she knew she'd have to leave his hide behind for a mission or risk him getting injured. Besides wasn't good to let animals overeat. "Really? He owns it...guess we can get extra discounts then," Sunari grinned and then muttered a 'thank you' while walking into the restaurant, Kumori even nodding his head for politeness. "Why doesn't he come here if I may ask?"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand]   arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand] Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 1:09 am

" too much of a risk of him getting killed on the spot. hes over a thousand years old and one of the 15 elders. he's 3,234 years old if you want to go down by the year. but he still says he's 25. and sunari, no thanks neccesary. you helped me with my surgery considerably and this is my thanks to you." he told the waiter that it was the usual for him. " what would you two like?"
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand]   arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand] Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 1:14 am

"Ah, that would make sense then," though...quite the age. The 'Willows' had quite the longevity. "I'll have....lets see only two pork buns per order so....can I have twelve orders of pork buns please? Oh yeah and some miso soup and water." Kumori grinned, and ordered...which took him two minutes to finish telling as he ordered a couple of steaks, some veggies (per Sunari's suggestion) a bowl of water and a bowl of miso soup. But the steaks had to be cooked just right. Once the waiter had taken the order Sunari turned back to Kamoku, "Helped? I mostly provided conversation, though I suppose that is assistance." 'At least staving off boredom' the thought made her smile in amusement.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand]   arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand] Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 1:17 am

kamoku smiled and thanked the waiter as he set down a plate of a raw human heart. " well, if i have any say in it, boredom is a disease. its hard to keep your head straight let alone your sanity when you only sleep 10 minutes a month." he mumbled, taking a bite out of the heart.
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand]   arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand] Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 1:21 am

"Mmmmm...yeah, at that point boredom is not a desired thing...if I may ask, why do you only sleep 10 minutes a month?" Sunari inhaled the first pork bun in one simple bite, but after that slowed down considerably to enjoy the rest. Some crunches, lapping, and ripping of meat could be heard under the table as Kumori ate his partially cooked meat...mostly just so flavor from spices and juice could set in, also drinking his soup, and munching the veggies. The human heart made her curious but decided not to ask...
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand]   arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand] Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 1:24 am

kamoku sighed. " because our body will only let us have 10 minutes of sleep. our bodies were made to last, not to live unfortunately." kamoku cut the heart again into a small peice again and ate some quietly. he could only eat once a week with only a quarter pound of food, he could only sleep for 10 minutes a month and he wasnt able to touch another human being. totally cut off from anything human at all. quite the sanity on his part. so only her voice helped him do the best job he ever did in his life without putting on the radio.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand]   arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

arashi in the hospital. [no goofing off. surgery at hand]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next