Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Team 1 in hospital. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Team 1 in hospital. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Team 1 in hospital. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Team 1 in hospital. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Team 1 in hospital. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Team 1 in hospital. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Team 1 in hospital. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Team 1 in hospital. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Team 1 in hospital. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Team 1 in hospital.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Team 1 in hospital. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in hospital.   Team 1 in hospital. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Aug 2008, 12:06 pm

" Well atleast his pain's eased up , now all we need are those bandages. " The doctor took a seat near Ryuku wating for Hinata.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in hospital.   Team 1 in hospital. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Aug 2008, 3:43 pm

Hinata arrives back. She looks at Ryuku to see what condition he is at now. He looks uncounscious.
"Here are the bandages doctor!" Hinata is holding up the bandages in front of her own face.
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in hospital.   Team 1 in hospital. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 3:40 am

" Good ". Minato took the Bandages and put em on Ryu. Ryu seemed to be recovering... but still. " Now listen Hinata... no matter how much he insists, no mroe training till he is at 100%. " The doctor warned him.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in hospital.   Team 1 in hospital. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 6:06 am

((Something more on Ryuku from the other thread. I don't understand much of it myself, but there is some kind of purpul energy inside Ryuku.))
Ryuku wrote:
A crack comes frome somewhere in
ryuku and this purpul stuff starts to come out of his mouth and hi cuts and its not
outside his skin and inside like it was feeding of his inside body

"I understand doctor." Hinata is reliefed. Everything is okay now.
Except for one thing. What really attacked Ryuku? She has to report it.
"I have to talk to Naruto-sama about this. Please doctor, take care of Ryuku. I have to go, bye."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in hospital.   Team 1 in hospital. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 12:04 pm

Ryuku wakes up and says ah hmmm I feel a littlil better
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sand

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in hospital.   Team 1 in hospital. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 1:36 pm

Obito walks around the room, then he looked at Ryuku.
"Ryku..i think you need some sleep before you come out of the Hospital." i said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in hospital.   Team 1 in hospital. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2008, 4:21 pm

Ryuku said no its ok I think I can stand now
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in hospital.   Team 1 in hospital. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2008, 3:34 am

A nurse entered Ryuku's room. "Ryuku-chan, are you ready to take some visitors?" The nurse does a big smile with mouth yet closed.
A pair of girls comes to Ryuku's room with flowers. "Ryuku-kun! Are you okay!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in hospital.   Team 1 in hospital. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2008, 3:45 pm

( ??? what um ok uuu Ill take visitors)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 in hospital.   Team 1 in hospital. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team 1 in hospital.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2