Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Training battle with anyone. Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Training battle with anyone. Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Training battle with anyone. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Training battle with anyone. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Training battle with anyone. Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Training battle with anyone. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Training battle with anyone. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Training battle with anyone. Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Training battle with anyone. Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Training battle with anyone.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Training battle with anyone. Empty
PostSubject: Training battle with anyone.   Training battle with anyone. Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 12:46 pm

Kugo walked into a small clearing in a forest. This clearing had fertile soil all around, nothing too dry or too wet. It was overgrown with weeds and tall grass, but a sufficient enough place to train. Kugo climbed a tree and sat in the branch, awaiting the arrival of the first shinobi to offer their services to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training battle with anyone.   Training battle with anyone. Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 12:59 pm

Buki appeared beside Kugo 'Hi'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training battle with anyone.   Training battle with anyone. Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 1:00 pm

"Hello!^^" Kugo said. "If you have come to train with me, I am grateful. However, Someone is already on their way to battle me^^" Kugo finished apologetically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training battle with anyone.   Training battle with anyone. Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 1:04 pm

'It alright ill just sit here then'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training battle with anyone.   Training battle with anyone. Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 1:06 pm

"Ok!^^ If you would like, you can join the fray^^" Kugo said, smiling at Buki.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training battle with anyone.   Training battle with anyone. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training battle with anyone.
Page 1 of 1