Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Training Battle Anyone who wants to help(ORGDM) Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Training Battle Anyone who wants to help(ORGDM) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Training Battle Anyone who wants to help(ORGDM) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Training Battle Anyone who wants to help(ORGDM) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Training Battle Anyone who wants to help(ORGDM) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Training Battle Anyone who wants to help(ORGDM) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Training Battle Anyone who wants to help(ORGDM) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Training Battle Anyone who wants to help(ORGDM) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Training Battle Anyone who wants to help(ORGDM) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Training Battle Anyone who wants to help(ORGDM)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Training Battle Anyone who wants to help(ORGDM) Empty
PostSubject: Training Battle Anyone who wants to help(ORGDM)   Training Battle Anyone who wants to help(ORGDM) Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 11:21 am

OOC:Ok I tried this before but the guy never posted back...so....I have decided to try again! :lol!: ^^ Anywho I am attempting to perfect my puppetry and hopefully get strong enough to take part in the next chuunin so help puh-lease!

IC: Kugo walked up to the bank of the river, washing his face before sitting in a branch. "Lets see if anyone got the memo!" He said, tucking himself in to some onigiri.

Last edited by Kugutsu Kokuo on Sun 09 Nov 2008, 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Battle Anyone who wants to help(ORGDM)   Training Battle Anyone who wants to help(ORGDM) Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 10:50 am

''I think yes'' says someone behind some branches. ''The only thing I think it will be you to train me for the next chuunin exams after all''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Battle Anyone who wants to help(ORGDM)   Training Battle Anyone who wants to help(ORGDM) Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 10:57 am

"Good, someone arrived. Only a few years too late. But I know how tough the Chuunin exams are." Kugo said, turning around. He had his headband over his eyes and his tattoo was clear without hit shirt on. Kugo reached into a bag and pulled out a spear.
"Whats your talent kid?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Battle Anyone who wants to help(ORGDM)   Training Battle Anyone who wants to help(ORGDM) Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 10:58 am

''Not that much. Thats why I'm asking your help. But I have the Byakugan and I think exept for that and somes Fire Style Jutsus, its all.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Battle Anyone who wants to help(ORGDM)   Training Battle Anyone who wants to help(ORGDM) Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 11:00 am

"Hmm.... I meant, ninjutsu, taijutsu, weapons, medical, puppetry, or genjutsu. But I suppose this means you are Tai/Nin based. That will work for now." Kugo said, weaving handseals. Suddenly, ten or twelve Kugos appeared from the ground. "Take them all out and we shall see if you are good enough for a real spar." Kugo said, disappearing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Battle Anyone who wants to help(ORGDM)   Training Battle Anyone who wants to help(ORGDM) Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 11:04 am

Mitsu looked after the clones. ''Im barely sure that they are not just simple clones'' Mitsu think to himself. After doing some hand seals, Mitsu blow off a lot of fireballs from his mouth in direction of his opponents. (Phoenix Flower)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Battle Anyone who wants to help(ORGDM)   Training Battle Anyone who wants to help(ORGDM) Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 11:07 am

OverOurConfusions: RP tip, show the jutsu you use when you use them. Like I am going to in this post

InnerConflicts: The fireballs each tore at a part of the clone, but soil just seemed to fill in the space that was destroyed, making them as good as new. A chuckle came from the distance.
"Meet my Tsuchi Bunshin no Jutsu." Came Kugo's voice from every clone.

Jutsu Used~

Name:Doton: tsuchi bunshin no jutsu(Earth Style: Soil Clone)

Element:Earth

Description-The user forms a clone out of the dirt and gravel around him(only one at genin rank, two at chuunin, three at jounin and above.). This clone can't use any jutsu that isn't earth based, and as long as it is touching solid ground in some way, the clone continues to reform itself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Battle Anyone who wants to help(ORGDM)   Training Battle Anyone who wants to help(ORGDM) Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 11:11 am

''Mmm... this is bad. I dont even have any other element jutsu and they are made out of earth so even kunais or shurikens couldn defeat them.'' He activated his byakugan and went off to the source; Kugo himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Battle Anyone who wants to help(ORGDM)   Training Battle Anyone who wants to help(ORGDM) Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 11:13 am

Kugo was hiding in the trees, well above the height that a normal genin could see. He didn't want to make it impossible to find him, but it would be a challenge. Suddenly, kunai whizzed past the genin from three directions, each missing by a lot, but there was an odd, straight, shadow along the ground where there path had originated to where they embedded into a tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Battle Anyone who wants to help(ORGDM)   Training Battle Anyone who wants to help(ORGDM) Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 11:16 am

He takes off the ground and go attack one of the clones using only taijutsu. His head when off. But after a bit of secs, he started to recoverate. ''Knew it. His chakra flow his too intence. I have to find HIM.'' He step of the clones and looked around. ''Here you go.'' He created some clones to serach for Kugo, guarding himself from any enemys attacks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Battle Anyone who wants to help(ORGDM)   Training Battle Anyone who wants to help(ORGDM) Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 11:21 am

Every clone that tried to leave the area were cut by something near invisible, right where the shadow lines were. Just as the last clone disappeared, a spear made of soil shot up from between Mitsuaki's legs, crackling with lightning energy. As this happened, multiple other kunai shot around him, creating almost a diagram out of the shadows they left when the kunai hit the tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Battle Anyone who wants to help(ORGDM)   Training Battle Anyone who wants to help(ORGDM) Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 11:29 am

''There!'' Mitsu when off toward the forest but didnt cross the shadow line. He took out a kunai and trown it in the forest using his Byakugan to have more accurency.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Battle Anyone who wants to help(ORGDM)   Training Battle Anyone who wants to help(ORGDM) Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 11:32 am

The kugo that was hit fell out of the tree, hitting the ground. Once he hit the ground, he began to repair. Suddenly, three more kunai whizzed past, making the diagram even smaller. By now, Mitsuaki had five square feet to maneuver in without crossing a shadow, that was now revealed to him as fuses due to his byakugan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Battle Anyone who wants to help(ORGDM)   Training Battle Anyone who wants to help(ORGDM) Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 11:35 am

Mitsuaki exploded leaving a large white smoke. It was a clone. Next to Kugo stands Mitsu with something in his hand...a paper bomb. BOOM!!...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Battle Anyone who wants to help(ORGDM)   Training Battle Anyone who wants to help(ORGDM) Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 11:37 am

Kugo exploded, the force of it throwing the genin back. However, all that fell was chunks of soil. From the air, kugo fell and landed in the middle of his own diagram where he would be safe for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Battle Anyone who wants to help(ORGDM)   Training Battle Anyone who wants to help(ORGDM) Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 11:40 am

The clone who was holding the paper bomb poof. Leaving Kugo without any enemys...for the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Battle Anyone who wants to help(ORGDM)   Training Battle Anyone who wants to help(ORGDM) Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2008, 10:24 am

Kugo chuckled to himself as a massive Flamberge sword flew out of his bag at the movement of a finger. He grasped the handle of the weapon, and poised for defense, setting up his sensor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Battle Anyone who wants to help(ORGDM)   Training Battle Anyone who wants to help(ORGDM) Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2008, 2:08 pm

It appered that Mitsuaki was in the forest, waiting for the move of Kugo. But, Mitsu was watching him with his Byakugan and was looking around to not be suprised by the earth clones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Battle Anyone who wants to help(ORGDM)   Training Battle Anyone who wants to help(ORGDM) Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2008, 3:14 pm

As Mitsu searched with his byakugan, he noticed something odd. There were five chords in the diagram that hadn't made a shadow. They glowed as if they were chakra, but they went to far for him to follow. Then, suddenly from above Kugo's head a sickle shot toward Mitsu made of chakra.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Battle Anyone who wants to help(ORGDM)   Training Battle Anyone who wants to help(ORGDM) Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2008, 4:10 pm

''Damn!'' Mitsu jump off his branches to land in the woods. Seems that Kugo detect him, he prepare himself to an eventual attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Battle Anyone who wants to help(ORGDM)   Training Battle Anyone who wants to help(ORGDM) Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2008, 4:32 pm

Kugo stood still, moving his fingers slightly. The motion seemed to move the strings, but nothing happened yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Battle Anyone who wants to help(ORGDM)   Training Battle Anyone who wants to help(ORGDM) Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2008, 7:31 pm

''Mmm... seems to have a trap here.'' Mitsuaki moved slowly and careful making a cercle around Kugo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Battle Anyone who wants to help(ORGDM)   Training Battle Anyone who wants to help(ORGDM) Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2008, 10:12 pm

Suddenly, a skeletal horse was behind the genin. Then it was in front of him. It began circling him, firing a chakra sickle at him once it stopped, aimed at his back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Battle Anyone who wants to help(ORGDM)   Training Battle Anyone who wants to help(ORGDM) Icon_minitimeMon 10 Nov 2008, 6:07 pm

Mitsuaki looked arond him to see where the horse was with the Byakugan ''This dosent look so good...'' He prepare himself to jump for an eventual attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Battle Anyone who wants to help(ORGDM)   Training Battle Anyone who wants to help(ORGDM) Icon_minitimeMon 10 Nov 2008, 6:13 pm

Kugo's voice came from the horse, chuckling. It ran full speed, firing sickles into the air as it circled around where he was in the air. All of the sickles met in the same place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Battle Anyone who wants to help(ORGDM)   Training Battle Anyone who wants to help(ORGDM) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training Battle Anyone who wants to help(ORGDM)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next