Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko   Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 10:06 am

"ouch" said Lite. after getting up lightning struck him and he got energy back. "Now what to do with those shadows" said Lite. Then he dissappeared up to the could and made then go away. knowing this the sun came out and the shadows dissappeared. now its a fair fight. Lite uses Air Tunnel again but without the storm.

Name- Air Tunnel
Rank C
Element: Wind
Effect- I create a 20 ft wide air tunnel and jump into making me move with the tunnel. from this i control my movements while the enemy is being tossed around in the tunnel trapped in it. i slash at the enemy cutting into his chakra points.

Now your trapped and i am in control
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko   Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 10:09 am

Eiichiro buried his face in his hands as the wind tunnel headed towards him" YOU IDIOT THE SUN IS WHAT MAKES SHADOWS" he yelled letting the tunnel pick him up " your move again ".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko   Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 10:13 am

now Lite thinks " i think i should use my swords ability". Now Eiiichiro feal this attack since you can't move from my Air Tunnel. Moon Blades Ability

When hit by the tip of the edge the blade's Lightning goes into the enemies body disrupting the enemy's function to move leaving their body on the ground lifeless. Knowing this Lite can only use this effect when his charka level is down to nothing. Giving him this attack he is able to absorb the enemy's charka into his blade then through his blade into his body.

now i have all your chakra see what happen without your tendrails
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko   Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 10:15 am

Eiichiro glanced over his shoulder " SH** " because the tunnel was going so low it hit one of the
walls that were still standing . Eiichiro got slammed into the wall and got flung out of the tunnel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko   Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 10:19 am

Lite hits Eiichiro with his blade's ablilty and says while Eiichiro is pinned against the wall " now i have your chakra and i will do this".

Lightning Slash- i move my hand down my blade and Lightning appears on the blade then i charge and slash the enemy down the chest

"cuts into chest with blade"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko   Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 10:25 am

Eiichiro kicked upwards and sent the blade spinning into the air before it could hit him
" best thing about having a bijuu : extra supplys of chakra , now GET OFF " he yelled
kicking Lite in the chest. Sh** he almost got me , if he keeps using that blade im gonna be a goner
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko   Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 10:28 am

Lite says" Thanks you for a great training session Eiiichiro. i really enjoyed training with you. You also taught me alot about battle but for as this training seesion i descided that i can no longer fight because if i use any more energy i will collapse so thank you ". Lite bows and waits for response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko   Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 10:32 am

Eiichiro bowed to Lite " same , i don't think i will collapse but .... " he straighted himself up
" .... how we gonna explain this " he asked gesturing at the destroyed square . Eiichiro looked
around twice before walking off and leaving Lite alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko   Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 10:41 am

"um.. say we didn't do it" Lite said then walked away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko   Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eiichiro vs Lite Lyoko
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2