Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Hinata meets Lu Bu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Hinata meets Lu Bu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Hinata meets Lu Bu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Hinata meets Lu Bu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Hinata meets Lu Bu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Hinata meets Lu Bu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Hinata meets Lu Bu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Hinata meets Lu Bu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Hinata meets Lu Bu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Hinata meets Lu Bu

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Hinata meets Lu Bu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Hinata meets Lu Bu   Hinata meets Lu Bu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 2:15 pm

Lu Bu spots her running away & so he chases after her. After five minutes he manages to get ahead of her. "Where do you think your goping little girl?" asked Lu Bu as he started swinging his Sky Scorcher around.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Hinata meets Lu Bu   Hinata meets Lu Bu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 2:24 pm

Hinata gets suprised that Lu was after her the whole time. She had already deactived her byakugan to save chakra. I guess it was too early.
Hinata tryes to use her best skills to avoid the weapon without the byakugan. She is well trained at taijutsu, but this guy is really skilled with his toy.
After managing to dodge some of the swings, Hinata gets a wound on the side of her belly. She jumps of the tree branch, creating a distance to Lu. She lands on a vertical standing surface and quickly activating her wall-climbing-technique. She remains on the tree wall.
She examens her wound quickly.
It wasn't deep cut, she is okay.
"Enemy to hidden village of leaf, why do you wish to attack us?" Hinata reactives her byakugan.
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com

PostSubject: Hinata meets Lu Bu   Hinata meets Lu Bu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 2:28 pm

"Foolish girl. I do this so I can find someone to match me in strength or even defeat me. I have never lost & I want to fight someone who will mtach me in battle. That is why I attack. I thought you would be a worthy opponent but I thought wrong" said Lu Bu.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Hinata meets Lu Bu   Hinata meets Lu Bu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 2:31 pm

"Please, enemy warrior. I need to find Sesmois-san, he is the key to an investigation." Hinata sits still at the wall, hoping that talking will end the battle. But she doesn't relax for a moment, keeping her byakugan at the edge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hinata meets Lu Bu   Hinata meets Lu Bu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 2:33 pm

Landing next to Hinata Oshi frowned looking over her wound "Do you need help Hinata" Oshi asked having heard the battle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hinata meets Lu Bu   Hinata meets Lu Bu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 2:33 pm

"You mean that demon container Itachi-niisan is looking for? Don't worry about him girl, he is probably dead by now. HAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" laughed Lu Bu.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Hinata meets Lu Bu   Hinata meets Lu Bu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 2:35 pm

"What!? Dead!?" Hinata saw him last night, all alive. Hearing that he is dead now, feels really shocking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hinata meets Lu Bu   Hinata meets Lu Bu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 2:37 pm

"Hinata what do you want me to do" Oshi said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hinata meets Lu Bu   Hinata meets Lu Bu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 2:40 pm

"Well, a new challenger to face my might. Come Sannin of Konoha. Face the wrath of the mighty Lu Bu" said Lu Bu as he started spinning his sword around like an expert.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hinata meets Lu Bu   Hinata meets Lu Bu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 2:44 pm

"Hinata will you be ok...I think I need to go take care of this guy" Oshi said getting up
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Hinata meets Lu Bu   Hinata meets Lu Bu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 2:44 pm

"Yes.." Hinata looks up at her saviour. She is reliefed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hinata meets Lu Bu   Hinata meets Lu Bu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 2:47 pm

Lu Bu then started making hand seals at a very fast speed. "Water Style: Water Collision Destruction" said Lu Bu as a volume of water formed out of nowhere. Lu Bu then directed the volume of water at the Sannin.

Name: Water Collision Destruction
Element: Water
Description: This jutsu utilizes the Water Element. Second Hokage does a string of hand seals which then causes a large volume of water to materialize out of nowhere. The water can then be directed at his target.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Hinata meets Lu Bu   Hinata meets Lu Bu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 2:49 pm

Hinata remains as a spectator. She feels she will only be in the way otherwise. This battle is out of her league.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hinata meets Lu Bu   Hinata meets Lu Bu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 2:57 pm

Oshi quickly set down a pair of bells next to Hinata as he jumped from his position on the tree falling to the next branch down. As the water came to Hinata the bells rang creating a shield of sound around her and the water bounced off ((to keep her out of it)). When he found his footing on a lower branch Oshi did two quick hand signs summoning 13 clones 6 sound clones and 7 Kage Bushin. As the seven Oshi's appeared they all did quick hand signs each firing 100 small sound bullets at Lu.

Sound Bullets: Utilizing sound waves the user shoots powerful bullets of sound at the opponent. These bullets can come in any size and can be powerful enough to dent steel.

Sound Clone: These clones can not be seen, smelled, or felt, the only way to detect them is to hear them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hinata meets Lu Bu   Hinata meets Lu Bu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 3:00 pm

Lu Bu let the sound bullets hit him. He was bruised everywhere. All of a sudden, he started glowing & exploded.

Last edited by Lu Bu on Tue 19 Aug 2008, 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hinata meets Lu Bu   Hinata meets Lu Bu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 3:01 pm

The Oshi's stood there apparently watching where Lu had been. Lets see what he's got..Oshi thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hinata meets Lu Bu   Hinata meets Lu Bu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 3:09 pm

Suddenly, 20 different Lu Bu's appeared through the clearing. Then, they each started glowing, blowing everything in the clearing to pieces.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Hinata meets Lu Bu   Hinata meets Lu Bu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 3:10 pm

"Look out Oshi-san! They are not normal clones!" Hinata started moving away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hinata meets Lu Bu   Hinata meets Lu Bu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 3:18 pm

The Oshi's disperse I guess I underestimated him a bit...Oshi thought pinpointing Lu Bu with Echolocation Jutsu. Jumping higher into the trees Oshi summoned more clones, 7 Kage Bushin. As he reached 100 feet Oshi stopped and 2 clones disappeared as he did 2 more hand signs. Moving toward the trunk of the tree Oshi used Sound Absorption jutsu quieting himself as he whistled. He and his clones shimmered purple as he and his clones walked up the base of the tree hanging sideways. Now I am ready...He thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hinata meets Lu Bu   Hinata meets Lu Bu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 3:23 pm

Lu Bu decided to not move. He looked around for the slightest movement.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Hinata meets Lu Bu   Hinata meets Lu Bu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 3:27 pm

Hinata searched a position of 100meter (320feet) distance to Oshi. She didn't see Lu around, so she thought it would be safe to deactivet her byakugan to save chakra.
Hinata sits down a tree branch at her new location and deactivates her byakugan and rests.
She is also thinking of Sesmois but she, probably, needs to stay here to cover Oshi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hinata meets Lu Bu   Hinata meets Lu Bu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 3:47 pm

The Oshi's smile as two of them jump off the tree landing on the ground and firing off more sound bullets at Lu. Having found him with echolocation jutsu they can easily pinpoint him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hinata meets Lu Bu   Hinata meets Lu Bu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 3:49 pm

His warrior senses picked up the danger & seemed to deflect the sound bullets by striking at them with his Sky Scorcher & send them back at the clones.

((It isn't godmodding. Lu Bu just has good senses & reaction time. It isn't impossible to deflect them))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hinata meets Lu Bu   Hinata meets Lu Bu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 3:51 pm

Spreading out the Oshi's stand on both sides of Lu firing more bullets off as the Oshi's in the tree's whistle. The whistle makes no noise since it is at 5htz and a purple jelly comes out of the Oshi's mouth and they drop it making a rain of goo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hinata meets Lu Bu   Hinata meets Lu Bu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 3:55 pm

This time, Lu Bu ducks. He doesn't need to see what is coming at him to know it is actually coming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hinata meets Lu Bu   Hinata meets Lu Bu - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hinata meets Lu Bu
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next