Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Hinata meets Lu Bu - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Hinata meets Lu Bu - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Hinata meets Lu Bu - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Hinata meets Lu Bu - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Hinata meets Lu Bu - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Hinata meets Lu Bu - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Hinata meets Lu Bu - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Hinata meets Lu Bu - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Hinata meets Lu Bu - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Hinata meets Lu Bu

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Hinata meets Lu Bu - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hinata meets Lu Bu   Hinata meets Lu Bu - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 3:58 pm

The bullets hit each other making a loud bang as the goo falls all over Lu. This time running in a circle around Lu the Oshi's fire their bullets from every angle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hinata meets Lu Bu   Hinata meets Lu Bu - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 3:59 pm

Lu Bu senses the danger 1000 times as strong so he starts spinning his blade all around his body, deflecting the bullets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hinata meets Lu Bu   Hinata meets Lu Bu - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 4:02 pm

The danger Lu sensed was not from the bullets but from the goo as it moved around covering his whole body. The Oshi's smiled backing away from Lu as they realized their plan had worked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hinata meets Lu Bu   Hinata meets Lu Bu - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 4:16 pm

Lu Bu knew he had to get this goo off so he ran back to where the waterfall was & jumped into the pool of water at the bottom of the waterfall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hinata meets Lu Bu   Hinata meets Lu Bu - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 4:20 pm

Just being sound waves controlled by Oshi's chakra the goo grew as it entered the water, as water conducts sound better than air, becoming half an inch thick. The goo stayed on Lu as the Oshi's that were attacking him before walked onto the water standing there watching him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hinata meets Lu Bu   Hinata meets Lu Bu - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 4:26 pm

*Why won't it come off* Lu Bu thought frantically as he he did hand seals. *Water Style: Water Shark Jutsu* thought Lu Bu as he ordered the shark to eat the goo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hinata meets Lu Bu   Hinata meets Lu Bu - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 4:30 pm

Realizing that he is getting low on air Lu watches as the shark bites the goo and nothing happened. The shark opened its mouth and purple goo squished between his teeth. Seeing no harm done to its target the shark bites the goo again and it doesn't break giving way to the teeth and moving with them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hinata meets Lu Bu   Hinata meets Lu Bu - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 4:35 pm

Lu Bu decides to replace himself with a log to get up for air fast. "I got an idea. You & me, one on one, Taijutsu & Kenjutsu only. We fight until someone admit defeat. What do you say?" asked Lu Bu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hinata meets Lu Bu   Hinata meets Lu Bu - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 4:46 pm

The goo flies through the water becoming smaller as it hits the air and covers Lu again. The two Oshis stand on either side of Lu again and laugh before saying "We are already battling you Akatsuki scum...do you want to surrender?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hinata meets Lu Bu   Hinata meets Lu Bu - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 4:48 pm

Lu Bu scowls at being called scum. "I might be in Akatsuki but I have my warrior's pride. I fight for myself & only for myself. I dream that someone would match me in battle. So let us fight the warrior way" proclaimed Lu Bu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hinata meets Lu Bu   Hinata meets Lu Bu - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 4:51 pm

"We are fighting the warrior way" Oshi said laughing "Well I'm fighting the warrior way" Oshi said "You are fighting the warrior who can't breath way" as Lu realized that the goo did not let in oxygen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hinata meets Lu Bu   Hinata meets Lu Bu - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 4:53 pm

Lu Bu realized what he was talking about. "Why you. Get this stupid goo off me & fight like a warrior, not a ninja" said Lu Bu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hinata meets Lu Bu   Hinata meets Lu Bu - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 4:54 pm

"Your waisting air Lu" Oshi said "Why don't you worry about living instead of how I fight" Oshi laughs "This is working fine for me."
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Hinata meets Lu Bu   Hinata meets Lu Bu - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 2:33 am

Hinata was spectating from 100meter (320feet) distance.
"Looks like Oshi-san is having an advantage at the moment." Hinata talked to herself.
Hinata felt some pain in her wound.
"Awh, I better treat it." Hinata takes out healing ointment from her equipment bag and places some in the wound.
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com

PostSubject: Hinata meets Lu Bu   Hinata meets Lu Bu - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 11:28 am

((What the hell. This isn't a f**king DM))

"YOU COWARD" yelled Lu Bu as he charged at Oshi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hinata meets Lu Bu   Hinata meets Lu Bu - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 12:33 pm

((Which one there are two on either side of you...it doesn't matter really I will choose))

Lu hit the Oshi and it poofed having been a clone the other one behind Lu laughed "Soon you will fall asleep" then looking back up at the other Oshis he said "Should we take pity on him boys" none of them answered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hinata meets Lu Bu   Hinata meets Lu Bu - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Sep 2008, 1:42 pm

Lu unable to stop the jutsu fell asleep and Oshi having no mercy let him die for his affiliations with the Akatsuki and for attacking Hinata. No one messes with Oshi's friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hinata meets Lu Bu   Hinata meets Lu Bu - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hinata meets Lu Bu
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3