Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Sesmois Bijuu Extraction Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Sesmois Bijuu Extraction Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Sesmois Bijuu Extraction Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Sesmois Bijuu Extraction Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Sesmois Bijuu Extraction Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Sesmois Bijuu Extraction Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Sesmois Bijuu Extraction Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Sesmois Bijuu Extraction Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Sesmois Bijuu Extraction Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Sesmois Bijuu Extraction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Sesmois Bijuu Extraction Empty
PostSubject: Sesmois Bijuu Extraction   Sesmois Bijuu Extraction Icon_minitimeFri 22 Aug 2008, 10:33 am

Itachi arrived infront of the Statue. He looked at the darkness. It was as if he was lost in deep thought. It was Sesmois breathing a heavy breath that brought him back to reality. Itachi bent down and placed Sesmois on the Slate near the Statue. Itachi jumped upto his Place on the hand, and began to recite a Verse " Now Hear me... God of Hell, let your Iron Will be the source of the Death of this Body and the Ecxtraction of the beast which lurks within, claim this power as your own and preserve it till thou are called upon to release its power. Take this power for us. I Command You... feed your Lust of Blood... This body for you and the Beast for us. " The Exctraction, as they called it, began. Chakra was flowing from Sesmois's Body. His body was levitating, the dust beneath him began to blow away. A bright Purple aura surrounded the Statue and enveloped Sesmois's body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sesmois Bijuu Extraction   Sesmois Bijuu Extraction Icon_minitimeFri 22 Aug 2008, 2:57 pm

Fuuka was stabding on the left index finger, watching Semios's body being enveloped into the statue. "Itachi, which technique is this one? When we extracted Shichibi out of Dae, I don't remember the statue envoloping Dae's body."
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sesmois Bijuu Extraction   Sesmois Bijuu Extraction Icon_minitimeSat 23 Aug 2008, 3:01 am

" The difference in the power of Kaku and Sanbi is great. I need more power to extract Sanbi than to Extract Kaku " he said as the body was slowely enveloped completely. Itachi placed his hands on the slate. The letters on the Slate lit up. The body was now being Excorcised, as the he liked to call it. The Bijuu was being slowely taken out from Sesmois. The Bijuu Chakra started to come right out of the mouth.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: None

PostSubject: Re: Sesmois Bijuu Extraction   Sesmois Bijuu Extraction Icon_minitimeSat 23 Aug 2008, 3:04 am

"Maybe i should help..." he began, appearing on the left forefinger of the Statue of Hell, "Sorry I''m late, but this is just a Shadow clone..." he began, "But i still have all the abilities the other me has..." he finished, moving in on his part of the Bijuu Extraction, sending powerful waves of chakra to help with the extraction.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.org/
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sesmois Bijuu Extraction   Sesmois Bijuu Extraction Icon_minitimeSat 23 Aug 2008, 3:10 am

Itachi then used some handsigns and he started to to take out the bijuu. The Bijuu's head slowely appeared, followed by its abdomen and finally its tail. The Extraction was complete. Another Gem on the Statue lit up. Its signified the power of Sanbi. " Thats 2 Bijuu now... Hokou is the next. Toshiro... take this lifeless shell to its place. The least he deserves is a funeral ". Itachi moved out of the room quickly as if he had something more to do.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: None

PostSubject: Re: Sesmois Bijuu Extraction   Sesmois Bijuu Extraction Icon_minitimeSat 23 Aug 2008, 3:14 am

"Might as well..." he said, the clone version of himself jumping down from the Statue's palm, picking up the Body of Sesmois, burned from the Chakra, beginning to walk off to a burial site, feeling nothing on his mind, except thinking of what his real self is doing now, maybe something interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.org/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sesmois Bijuu Extraction   Sesmois Bijuu Extraction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sesmois Bijuu Extraction
Page 1 of 1