Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
ORPGDM - Oshiroku vs. Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
ORPGDM - Oshiroku vs. Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
ORPGDM - Oshiroku vs. Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
ORPGDM - Oshiroku vs. Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
ORPGDM - Oshiroku vs. Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
ORPGDM - Oshiroku vs. Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
ORPGDM - Oshiroku vs. Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
ORPGDM - Oshiroku vs. Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
ORPGDM - Oshiroku vs. Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

ORPGDM - Oshiroku vs. Kisho

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

ORPGDM - Oshiroku vs. Kisho - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM - Oshiroku vs. Kisho   ORPGDM - Oshiroku vs. Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Sep 2008, 7:03 pm

Kisho drew his sword and twirled it in his hand, bringing his scabard up perpendicular to the ground, than said "Ryumeisen as he slammed the sword down into the scabard, at the same time bringing the scabard up to meet the hand guard of the sword, coming together with such force, sending out a super-sonic pressure wave, hitting the sound bullets head on, canceling each other out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM - Oshiroku vs. Kisho   ORPGDM - Oshiroku vs. Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Sep 2008, 7:06 pm

"Wow that was cool" one of the Oshi's said "We might have to steal that" another said as the dragon closed in trying to squeeze the life out of Kisho while the Oshi's fire more sound bullets. Another Oshi popped out of the ground now doing hand signs watching Kisho.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM - Oshiroku vs. Kisho   ORPGDM - Oshiroku vs. Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Sep 2008, 7:16 pm

as the dragon closed in kisho dropped to his back, rolling out from under it, than jumping up about 30 ft. in the air. Mid-air he pulled two umbrellas out of the space in his cloak, than throwing them above him they opened up as he said "jouro senban" as the two umbrellas began to rain down hundreds of needles unto the clones below.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM - Oshiroku vs. Kisho   ORPGDM - Oshiroku vs. Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Sep 2008, 7:20 pm

The Oshis clapped sending out a shock wave while saying "Sonic Boom Jutsu". A dome of purple sound waves appeared around them looking similar to the Palm Rotation of the Hyuuga clan. Being sure they were safe 10 of the Oshi's fired sound bullets off at Kisho, knowing he couldn't dodge while the other waited with the 80 clones standing on the lake.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM - Oshiroku vs. Kisho   ORPGDM - Oshiroku vs. Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Sep 2008, 7:28 pm

the needles bounced off the dome, embedding themselves into the ground. Kisho Moved his sword in front of him, parallel to the ground, drawing it and sheathing it twice, the first canceling out the sound bullets while the second one sped towards the dome as he said "Yoraishin" as the needles dug themselves into the ground, two dozen of them shooting out of the ground, piercing the clones feet, sparking with electricity, and the rest moved through the ground towards the lake and Oshi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM - Oshiroku vs. Kisho   ORPGDM - Oshiroku vs. Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Sep 2008, 6:03 pm

The 11th clone not having shot at Kisho with Sound Bullets stopped his hand signs as Kisho slammed his sword down and a huge explosion occurred sprouting from the sword. After finally finishing his jutsu the clone and all the others cried out and poofed as the nails hit them. Oshi listened to the chaos above pinpointing the nails as they traveled through the ground and making a few hand signs sinking lower while drawing his swords.

-------
Name: Sound Trap Explosion
Range: 0-20 yards
Effect: The user controls the sound waves emitted from the target and holds them in the area. If this was done on an instrument the sound would only be heard by the user of the instrument and once the sound waves built up an explosion would happen.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM - Oshiroku vs. Kisho   ORPGDM - Oshiroku vs. Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Sep 2008, 6:53 pm

Kisho was thrown to the ground by the force of the explosion, tearing open the front of his shirt and causing minor lacerations to his chest. stumbling to his feet he looked to the water, knowing that the nails were about to shoot out of the lake bed into the water. as he waited he reached into his coat and withdrew his two gauntlets and slid them on his arms before placing Yamato into the clasps in the back of his coat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM - Oshiroku vs. Kisho   ORPGDM - Oshiroku vs. Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Sep 2008, 7:07 pm

Oshi waited and made a few hand signs his swords in his hands no longer as the nails moved through the lake bed bed. Oshi winced slightly but kept unmoving trying to slow the nails up.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM - Oshiroku vs. Kisho   ORPGDM - Oshiroku vs. Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Sep 2008, 7:10 pm

as more and more needles emerged into the lake, the voltage from them keeps adding onto each other, slowly increasing the shock. Kisho still stood up on the land, catching his breath, waiting for Oshi to surface.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM - Oshiroku vs. Kisho   ORPGDM - Oshiroku vs. Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Sep 2008, 8:32 pm

An Oshi floated to the surface fried by the electricity but his brain still working. Oww that really hurt he thought Next time I need to be more careful
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM - Oshiroku vs. Kisho   ORPGDM - Oshiroku vs. Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Sep 2008, 8:36 pm

Kisho readied himself, taking a boxing stance and bouncing from foot to foot, waiting for Oshi to come out of the water
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM - Oshiroku vs. Kisho   ORPGDM - Oshiroku vs. Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Sep 2008, 8:44 pm

Oshi grimaced again pulling the nail out of his arms as the Oshi above him fizzled out its watery body melting. Oshi was under the lake his tube of air feeding him precious oxygen as he waited for the nails to approach. Focusing on Kisho he had missed a nail moving under the lake and it had hit him embedding in his arm half way. The clone he had summoned to trick Kisho had not worked but it was a good attempt anyway. At that moment all of Oshi's 70 clones closed on Kisho all kicking and punching at him in one swift force.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM - Oshiroku vs. Kisho   ORPGDM - Oshiroku vs. Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Sep 2008, 8:56 pm

Kisho stepped forward slightly, grabbing the nearest clones leg, slamming him into the 3 clones next to it, blocking most of the attacks as he continued to pummel his way through the mob, occasionaly getting hit my one of the clones, causing a few bruises. Half way through he shouted to Oshi "Is this all you got, i'm not even breaking a sweat!" as he put his fist through the stomach of one clone while putting his leg through the head of another.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM - Oshiroku vs. Kisho   ORPGDM - Oshiroku vs. Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Sep 2008, 9:04 pm

All of the sudden Kisho is blindsided by a gust of water sprayed from a clone on his left side. Having had one Kage Bushin left Oshi had placed it in the pack to trick Kisho. After firing his water the clone sank into the ground.

-----
Mizurappa - Violent Water Wave
Character Use: Yahiko
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Type: Attack
Effect: Suiton • Mizurappa is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After forming the needed handseals, Yahiko will expel a strong jet of water at his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM - Oshiroku vs. Kisho   ORPGDM - Oshiroku vs. Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Sep 2008, 9:08 pm

Kisho stumbled to the side from the water jet, still continuing to fight of the rest of the clones. His side stinging from the last attack, he finished off the rest of the water clones, than turning around as he looked to see if any more were there, taking a moment to catch his breath, he looked towards the lake and waited for another attack from Oshi while trying to think of a way to get him out of the water
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM - Oshiroku vs. Kisho   ORPGDM - Oshiroku vs. Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Sep 2008, 9:12 pm

A hand shot out of the ground grabbing Kisho's leg and pulling down same as before. This better work Oshi thought doing a series of hand signs.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM - Oshiroku vs. Kisho   ORPGDM - Oshiroku vs. Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Sep 2008, 9:14 pm

as his legs were going under, kisho locked both of his hands together, slamming them down into the ground, creating a small crater around him, allowing him to again, grab the hand and begin to twist it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM - Oshiroku vs. Kisho   ORPGDM - Oshiroku vs. Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Sep 2008, 9:23 pm

This time it snapped off poofing the clone as a small purple glint shown from below. From directly behind him Kisho heard Oshi talking "I wouldn't move if I was you...my clone wasn't trying to pull you under...it was planting a bomb..." Kisho noticing his foot saw a small purple string leading down into the ground "That string leads to 20 Sound Grenades Kisho...if you move more than an inch they will all blow sending you to the great heavens"

-------
Name: Sound Grenade Jutsu
Range: -
Effect: The user creates a ball of compressed sound waves. These will explode on contact or by trigger pull. The explosion is the size of a grenade.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM - Oshiroku vs. Kisho   ORPGDM - Oshiroku vs. Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Sep 2008, 9:28 pm

"you think i can't get away from this, if you haven't noticed, i haven't been wearing any weights this whole fight" he said as Oshi noticed his light fabric clothing. Kisho bent his knees, and placed his fingers on the ground. disappearing across the lake as the bombs exploded behind him, as he created a massive wake in the water behind him, appearing on the far side of the lake, skidding to a stop, kicking up a large dust cloud as water rainded down around him, a smirk smile on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM - Oshiroku vs. Kisho   ORPGDM - Oshiroku vs. Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Sep 2008, 9:24 pm

"Still not fast enough" Kisho heard Oshi say from behind him and then "Sound Bullet Justu".
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM - Oshiroku vs. Kisho   ORPGDM - Oshiroku vs. Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Sep 2008, 9:33 pm

Kisho dropped to his back to dodge the attack, than began spinning around, keeping his back on the ground as he swept his legs around, trying to knock Oshi's legs out from under him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM - Oshiroku vs. Kisho   ORPGDM - Oshiroku vs. Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Sep 2008, 9:50 pm

Spinning he saw nothing and Oshi smiled deep in his hole in the ground his plan having worked. Four strings shot out of the ground covering Kisho holding him to the ground as something purple flashed by his foot. Popping out of the ground four Oshi's shot 100 Sound Bullets a piece at Kisho.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM - Oshiroku vs. Kisho   ORPGDM - Oshiroku vs. Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Sep 2008, 10:12 pm

Kisho spread his arms apart, snapping the strings, than jumping into the air, dodging the bullets, he fell to the ground, landing behind one of the clones, grabbing it a throwing it towards the one to his left, than jumping inbeween the other two, spinning ang kicking both of them in the head, causing the four to vanish
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM - Oshiroku vs. Kisho   ORPGDM - Oshiroku vs. Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Sep 2008, 10:27 pm

Oshi stood at bottom of the lake. None of my plans seem to be working...I might need to step it up a notch if I want to enact my ultimate plan...he thought. Making hand signs Oshi slide into the ground three clones coming with him. A few moments later the ground below Kisho's feet started to vibrate unnaturally. It traveled up his legs with a power unbelievable to Kisho.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM - Oshiroku vs. Kisho   ORPGDM - Oshiroku vs. Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Sep 2008, 10:32 pm

knowing he would have to react faster, he flipped through a few hand seals before saying "hidden mist jutsu" covering the field in a dense fog that made it difficult to see more than a few inches, than clapping his hands together he said quietly "zatochi" his eye fogged over as his other senses became sharper and he reflexes became almost super human as he waited for Oshi to attack, ready to jump out of the way in a fraction of a second
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ORPGDM - Oshiroku vs. Kisho   ORPGDM - Oshiroku vs. Kisho - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ORPGDM - Oshiroku vs. Kisho
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next