Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Kitaro vs. modoroki lee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Kitaro vs. modoroki lee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Kitaro vs. modoroki lee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Kitaro vs. modoroki lee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Kitaro vs. modoroki lee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Kitaro vs. modoroki lee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Kitaro vs. modoroki lee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Kitaro vs. modoroki lee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Kitaro vs. modoroki lee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Kitaro vs. modoroki lee

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Hidden Sand Villiage, Sunagakure

Kitaro vs. modoroki lee - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki lee   Kitaro vs. modoroki lee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 May 2008, 2:11 pm

Chakra armor jutsu!!! the chakra in his body made an armor that nothing pennetrated. now, Water style: end of turmoil jutsu!!! a shot of powerful, mystic water shot out at kitaro's clones. all were destroyed. then, while focussing, it turned into a giant fist and acted as a third arm. ha, get past this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki lee   Kitaro vs. modoroki lee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 May 2008, 3:29 pm

Kitaro went back into the trees and used his kekegenkai "Japna" then went tree to tree gathering chakra
B.C.K
Boom
Chakra
Kill
5 suicide bombing clones appeared attacking modoroki from all directions exept behind and from behind Kitaro used almost all his remaining super amount of chakra (150) to use fire fist jutsu right at modoroki
"i think it is over"
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki lee   Kitaro vs. modoroki lee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 05 May 2008, 3:44 pm

'not quite yet. u mite be running low on chakra. CHAKRA DISK!!!' he got out his disk of chakra as his armor of chakra still stands. he throws the disk like a boomarang. all the clones were hit and all the trees were cut down as well. the explosions didn't effect him much, but the explosions broke through his armor as he fell to the ground. 'now lets see. all the trees are nocked down, so u have no place to hide, and u mite b running low on chakra. too bad. now, come on. fite me straight on!'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki lee   Kitaro vs. modoroki lee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 05 May 2008, 4:58 pm

(My chakra is running low but if i give up I may never get another chance to prove myself against a Kage)
"time to try again"
"clone jutsu" 5 clones appeared
"transformation jutsu" all 6 Kitaro's turned into varying versions of monkeys and jumped around in circles
(better give it a nice finish)
"body flicker jutsu" every monkey became almost impossible to see (let alone dodge)
" all the clones closed in and some used Iron fist technique and some used Fire fist technique expet for one who stood back and used his kekegenkai
"japna" The air around him turned into Chakra which he absorbed
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki lee   Kitaro vs. modoroki lee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 May 2008, 3:24 pm

'now...STRIKE!!!' the giuant arm swiped around and blocked the attacks of the clones and backhanded them as he jumped up and landed rite in front of kitaro. 'hmph. b prepared.' he took out his kunai and tied them to wire, then threw them at kitaro, trying to wrap them around him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki lee   Kitaro vs. modoroki lee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 May 2008, 7:15 pm

lightning clone jutsu Kitaro creates a clone the used body flicker on both himself and the clone and they both ran toward Modoroki after dodging the wired Kunai with an ultimate fire jutsu
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki lee   Kitaro vs. modoroki lee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 07 May 2008, 4:38 pm

'ur very persistant, aren't ya? we'll see wat u do after this.' modorokie summoned a polar bear and it came rite out of the ground. it then bit the clone as it came out making it disappear. it's name is ishuashi. ishuashi although took some damage from the jutsu and laid on the ground in pain. he then made him disappear. the giant hand behind him then came across and attempted to smack kitaro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki lee   Kitaro vs. modoroki lee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 07 May 2008, 4:43 pm

Kitaro jumped to the left away from the hand and when it passed Kitaro He used ultimate fire jutsu on the hand as it passed
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki lee   Kitaro vs. modoroki lee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 07 May 2008, 4:46 pm

the hand took the hit, but it didn't effect it. the watr it is made of put it out. hmph...modorokie then threw 5 kunai at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki lee   Kitaro vs. modoroki lee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 07 May 2008, 4:49 pm

Kitaro dodged the Kunai and only got hit on his shirt around belt level (not there) and threw 3 shuriken at modoroki and muttered something then used his japna ability to regain his chakra then focused it into about 30 clones
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki lee   Kitaro vs. modoroki lee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 08 May 2008, 3:11 pm

the giant hand absorbed the attack. 'now...REVERSE!!!' the hand shot bak the shurikan that kitaro threw and hit 3 clones. Then, he used chakra prison jutsu and a giant prison surrounded the clones and the real kitaro. 'i've got u now...' modorokie focussed his chakra and the cage began to shrink. it got smaller and smaller. 'with my giant hand on the defense, and u about to get squashed, i say u have little chance left.' more clones began to disappear as the cage shrunk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki lee   Kitaro vs. modoroki lee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 08 May 2008, 4:23 pm

good job lee but it was a shadow shuriken you blocked the real shuriken but the shadow still hit lee aimed at his heart
"how about that for a move" said Kitaro
now for my own safety ill buy myself more time
"speck jutsu" Kitaro became so small that u had to look really hard from close up to see him
"that should buy me some time to think unless the shuriken got modoroki"
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki lee   Kitaro vs. modoroki lee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 08 May 2008, 4:41 pm

the shurikan did hit, but it hit the shoulder, not the heart. he took it out.he then finished off all the clones, but the real kitaro didn't show.'I get it. u shrunk urself. well then...Water style: super tsunami jutsu!' a giant wave came out of the gourd and it hit the land. it started to flood. 'if ur so small, u'll drown in no-time. u should show up here pretty quick.' the water started to get higher and higher.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki lee   Kitaro vs. modoroki lee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 08 May 2008, 4:47 pm

speck jutsu cancel
"to much water" Kitaro jumped into the air out of the way of the water and landed in the ruins of a burned but not destroyed tree
"ultimate fire jutsu" (pheonix fire jutsu)
and 3 more shuriken
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki lee   Kitaro vs. modoroki lee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 08 May 2008, 4:57 pm

'well, someone's learned some new moves.' the hand swept across and absorbed the fire jutsu and hit-and-returned the shurikan. but just-in-case, he focussed some more and another hand came out of the gourd. now there was 2. then, the hands wrapped around his body, covering him from a shadow shurikan. From there, the water extended out of the arm and was heading t'ward kitaro. it was trouble for him if it hit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki lee   Kitaro vs. modoroki lee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 08 May 2008, 5:02 pm

I know what to do Kitaro jumped as hard as he could into the air to dodge then fell back into another tree
"lightning clone jutsu" a lightning clone appeared and charged at Modoroki using lightning slash jutsu and making clones of himself. When modoroki could see behind the lightning Kitaro had dissapeared even though there was no where to go
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki lee   Kitaro vs. modoroki lee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 08 May 2008, 7:38 pm

the hands unfolded and used chakra dome jutsu. a dome of chakra surrounded the hands and modorokie. the clone hit. nothin happened except a couple of scratches. The hands then swiped around and wiped the floor w/ the clone. the only this was there was a weird static around the hand that made it hard to move. eventually, the static disappeared. 'this watr is more powerful than u think. It's a mystic watr found at a rare springs that only a master elementist could control.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki lee   Kitaro vs. modoroki lee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 08 May 2008, 7:44 pm

modoroki still does not see Kitaro but he does feel a slight tingle on his big toe
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki lee   Kitaro vs. modoroki lee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 08 May 2008, 8:32 pm

he looks down 'wat's this? y is my toe vibrating?'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki lee   Kitaro vs. modoroki lee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 09 May 2008, 4:28 pm

he noticed that 2 kitaro's were climbing up his feet and 1 had exploded
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki lee   Kitaro vs. modoroki lee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 09 May 2008, 5:12 pm

WAAAHH!! the pain was dreadful. his foot became very sore and was bleeding, but the giant hands came down together and tried to squish him like a fly. they didn't squish him, but they grabbed him so only his head would show. and they were squeezing so tight, that kitaro couldn't move anything. they squeezed harder and harder. if it was any harder, he would b squished badly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki lee   Kitaro vs. modoroki lee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 09 May 2008, 5:22 pm

they both poofed away and the real kitaro came down from behind
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki lee   Kitaro vs. modoroki lee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 09 May 2008, 5:25 pm

((dude, u should b like out of chakra rite now...and u have 2 get hit sometime. i mean, u can't always dodge stuff u no, like make clones and stuff.)

After the clone disappeared, Modorokie looked up and saw kitaro coming down. he then used chakra sphere. he made a sphere out of chakra and shot it at kitaro. (whenevr the sphere makes contact with something, it explodes.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki lee   Kitaro vs. modoroki lee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 09 May 2008, 5:35 pm

all right lee you win this was a historic spar but i guess u are the better
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki lee   Kitaro vs. modoroki lee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 09 May 2008, 5:38 pm

tell u the truth, i looked at ya chara. page and also, it said u could trn air into chakra. it works except when swimming. there's a flood where we fiting, so yeah, u shouldn't b able to do that stuff. But ok...this spar is over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kitaro vs. modoroki lee   Kitaro vs. modoroki lee - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kitaro vs. modoroki lee
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2