Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Costum Jutsu's - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Costum Jutsu's - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Costum Jutsu's - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Costum Jutsu's - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Costum Jutsu's - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Costum Jutsu's - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Costum Jutsu's - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Costum Jutsu's - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Costum Jutsu's - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Costum Jutsu's

Go down 
+17
lololololol
Lkitty
Kakashi Hatake2
Mizuki
towashin
.Death
Shu
Zornak
Requiem
Kev.Flarnex
Naito Aburame
Duskae Bushido
Baku
Zodiark
Kamoku Willow
Titan Lee
NX Admin
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Costum Jutsu's - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 10:04 pm

Name- Human-Snake Transformation
Rank-A
Type- Ninjutsu/Supplementary
Effect- This technique allows the user to transform his body. The skin becomes scales as tough as Manda's himself. It can deflect all projectiles and protect from and heat 600 degrees C and below.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 10:31 pm

Tsumi Jidai wrote:
Rank-A
Effect- This technique allows the user to transform his body. The skin becomes scales as tough as Manda's himself. It can deflect all projectiles and protect from and heat 600 degrees C and below.

approved although I can see where this is going
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 10:32 pm

Kitaro wrote:
Tsumi Jidai wrote:
Rank-A

approved although I can see where this is going

What? Its not like I want to be able to survive a certain kage's flame attacks or anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 10:56 pm

and its not like this will come up

"if it can block any projectile it can block this"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 10:58 pm

Kitaro wrote:
and its not like this will come up

"if it can block any projectile it can block this"

........>.>.....please tell me thats a clean one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 11:01 pm

yeah I know your tricks tsumi but ill let it go
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2008, 7:20 am

Fast Movement Style - Taijutsu - Rank C - Cannon
Utilizing the chakra in the body to increase the speed of the user's movements.

Weightless Movement Style - Taijutsu - Rank C - Custom
Adjusting the chakra flow in the body to make the body's weight be directed to several directions, to lighten up the body parts.
Usually used to jump much higher or to resist long falls.

Air Movement Style - Ninjutsu - Rank B - Custom
Requires Weightless Movement Style to be activated and to be up in the air.
Charging chakra to the arm, and then unleashing it all at once in a spiral form, causing the user to fly toward the opposite direction.
Usually used to avoid attacks while in the air.
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2008, 7:31 am

pls...check about this jutsu...

Onyx Blade speed enchancement
Description:By channeling chakra into the onyx blade the speed is enchance attacking at the speed of light...
Increasing it's damage..
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2008, 7:34 am

Kitsuke Maru wrote:
pls...check about this jutsu...

Onyx Blade speed enchancement
Description:By channeling chakra into the onyx blade the speed is enchance attacking at the speed of light...
Increasing it's damage..

It's not very Naruto:ish to channel chakra to swords to make them faster. It would be enough to the arm. And if it a taijutsu move, it has to have a specifik movement pattern.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2008, 12:35 pm

Fumito wrote:
Fast Movement Style - Taijutsu - Rank C - Cannon
Utilizing the chakra in the body to increase the speed of the user's movements.

Weightless Movement Style - Taijutsu - Rank C - Custom
Adjusting the chakra flow in the body to make the body's weight be directed to several directions, to lighten up the body parts.
Usually used to jump much higher or to resist long falls.

Air Movement Style - Ninjutsu - Rank B - Custom
Requires Weightless Movement Style to be activated and to be up in the air.
Charging chakra to the arm, and then unleashing it all at once in a spiral form, causing the user to fly toward the opposite direction.
Usually used to avoid attacks while in the air.

Approved

If you still want me to work on Taijutsu for you, just pm me about what you want your character to fight like.
Back to top Go down
lololololol
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
lololololol

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Oct 2008, 12:36 pm

Quote :
Name: Senjutsu (Sage Technique)
Description: Senjutsu or the Sage technique is the ability to absorb natural energy into the chakra mix. Though chakra is normally made between spiritual and physical energy, adding natural energy makes any techniques used while in Sage mode a triple threat. Additionally, the sage mode activates the body in ways never before, allowing for increased physical strength and durability. By absorbing natural energy, the user body undergoes changes so that they retain attributes similar to the master that taught them technique (toad like features, i.e. Naruto and Jiraiya). Masahiro calls his transformation turtle mode, a throwback to the turtle hermit who taught him the technique. In appearance, Masahiro's pupils change to slits, and he gains a pair of extra, film like eyelids. Not only does this boost his techniques, he also now has a wide array of new techniques that were impossible to perform before hand due to the extreme chakra supplies they consumed. It also seems he has the ability to condensate air immediately in this form, forming water out of seemingly nothing to fuel these techniques. Finally, he has not been known to use hand seals in this form, leading those to believe that his chakra control is more then simply masterful while in this form.

Name: Sage Technique: Hydrogen Sensations
Description: By letting his chakra flow through the hydrogen molecules in his surroundings, Masahiro can sense density changes and how they are moving, this allows him to virtually feel anything for as far as his chakra is stretching. In sage mode, this means his chakra can stretch out for miles, allowing him to sense anything from structural plans to even hundreds of people. As hydrogen also flows through the body, he can sense mood changes and chakra levels. He can also sense vibrations moving through any hydrogen molecules, allowing him to hear. As a deadly drawback to this technique, Masahiro must be in a state of meditation, sitting still with his eyes closed, in order to concentrate on the massive amount of information he's taking in.

Name: Sage Technique: Typhoon
Description: To start this technique, Masahiro first has to develop a focal point. This focal point must be in a higher area, and off the ground. Normally he'll simply do this by leaping high into the air. After he's done so, Masahiro wil unleash a torrent of chakra, focusing it around this focal point. That focal point then defines the eye of what is his typhoon technique. This technique creates a massive and violent tornado of water and surrounding debris that has a near ten mile radius. Anything within the tornados eye is generally untouched, however the high velocity or spinning winds keeps anything within the eye immobile, including the focal point. With this technique, Masahiro's been able to destroy entire villages.

Name: Sage Technique: The rising tide
Description: Focusing natural energy into the ground, Masahiro withdraws hydrogen and forms water. He can then solidify this water into spikes stronger then steel, growing them from the ground. Controlling these spikes, Masahiro can chase his opponents with them, impaling them as well as create a large defensive barrier around himself.

Quote :
i don't think anybody is allowed to have sage techniques yet, and even so, you must go through the training before doing so

Anyone should be allowed using them as Naruto himself can use them, and we are playing cannonically. And there isn't anyone to help with the training, so I'd rather consider it an extension to his history (Which I would alter if I had access to it.)

Additionally, Id like to add these moves as well, though they are not sage techniques, and a few are them are even cannon and not custom, though I'd like to be able to use them as well.

Jutsu Name: Water Release: Night Vision
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu, B rank, supplementary.
Description / Effects: This technique coats Masahiro’s eyes with a light layer of water, convexed inwards. This allows Masahiro’s eyes to gather more light enabling him to see what most wouldn’t in the dark. Additionally he can increase how convex the lens is, in order to create a telescope affect, allowing him to see over greater distances.

Jutsu Name: Water Release: Reoccuring Eclipse
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu, S rank, Supplementary
Description / Effects: By unleashing chakra into the air, Masahiro can allow the moisture to condensate, generating clouds. His general use of this, is to block out the sun completely, basking the immediate area in total darkness. Additionally, if he creates a more condensed cloud, he can force it to rain, though this cloud will not necessarily block out the sun and would perhaps only create some grey skies.

Jutsu Name: Water Release: Unlocking Water Blades
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu, C rank, Supplementary
Description / Effects: Using a nearby water source, Masahiro forms a sword-like structure by compounding and solidifying water molecules. This bladed weapon looks roughly like a key, and is nearly three feet in length. It is unknown as to how many Masahiro can create and wield, as he has been known to often dual-wield at least two of the bladed weapons.

Jutsu Name: Water Release: Sonic Crush
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu, B rank, Offensive
Description / Effects: Using his water blade, Masahiro will pierce the surface of a large body of water. Then, by quickly turning the key and unleashing chakra through it, he can create a sonic wave capable of rocking anything that inhabits the water, straight to it’s core. Though a powerful technique, Masahiro hates using it in the ocean, as it kills animals far and wide.

Jutsu Name: Suiryuudan no Jutsu (Water Prison Technique)
Jutsu Type: Supplementary, C rank.
Description: Water Prison Jutsu is a trapping technique that imprisons an opponent in a sphere of water. After performing the necessary hand seals, water will begin to form around the target, eventually creating the spherical, liquid prison that allows little mobility. The user must have their arm or another part of their body within the prison at all times or the prison will disappear.

Jutsu Name: Suiton: Suigadan (Water Release: Water Fang Bullet)
Jutsu Type: Offensive, B rank.
Description / Effects: This jutsu creates a circle of crushing water spikes around the opponent. It is very difficult to evade, however it will also require a sufficient water source nearby the target, preferably right below it.

Jutsu Name: Suiton: Teppoudama No Jutsu (Water Release: Bullet)
Description / Effects: A Suiton technique where the user gathers a large amount of water in their mouth and then shots it out into a spherical projectile

Jutsu Name: Suiton: Suijinheki (Water Release: Water Encampment Wall)
Jutsu Type: Defensive, A rank.
Description / Effects: This defensive jutsu creates a wall of water that can be up to 360° if necessary. This wall of water is especially efficient at stopping Elemental and Taijutsu techniques.

Jutsu Name: Suiton: Hahonryū (Water Release: Rapid Crusher)
Jutsu Type: Offensive, A rank.
Description / Effects: This technique creates a ball of spiralling water in the users hand, which can then either be driven into the opponent to create a drilling effect, or fire streams of condensed water at highspeed.

Jutsu Name: Water Style Taijutsu (Liu He Ba Fa)
Jutsu Type: S rank, Taijutsu
Description / Effects: Liu He Ba Fa (Water Style) is one of the major internal martial arts, having been passed down from generation to generation. In translation, it literally means Six Harmonies and Eight Principles. In essence, it utilizes the power of strong fist (Xingyi) at it’s center, the stepping patterns of gentle fist (Bagua) for it’s turning and spinning, and the neutralizing power of taiji (or tai chi chuan) for it’s variations. Its movements are sometimes high, sometimes low, sometimes fast, sometimes slow. These movements resemble that of floating clouds, and flowing water that is sometimes calm, sometimes surging. Therefore, it is also known as Water Style. The movements of Liu He Ba Fa are constantly fluctuating with clearly defined forward, backward, upward, downward, and lateral motions. Because of these motions, the user can easily incorporate water techniques into the martial art.

Jutsu Name: LiuHe Fist (Water Style Fist)
Description: A standard routine, LiuHe Bafa Fist is part of Water Style taijutsu, the LiuHe Fist being the first portion of the technique, and is capable of significant damage on it’s own. Moving through thirty-three postures, the user is capable of striking his opponent up to fifty-five times. These strikes are centered around the muscular system, and by fueling the technique with chakra, the user can make his opponents muscles significantly limp, giving him the over all advantage.

Jutsu Name: BaFa Fist (Water Style Fist)
Description: A standard routine, LiuHe Bafa Fist is part of Water Style taijutsu, the BaFa Fist being the second portion of the technique, and is normally reserved to be used after the first one, as it requires an easier target to strike. Like the first, the user moves through a different set of thirty-three postures, striking the opponent another fifty-five times. However, this time, the strikes are targeting internal organs, and cause damage that if not treated can be fatal.

Jutsu Name: LiuHe BaFa Fist: Totsunyuu Kawa (Water Style Fist: Rushing River)
Jutsu Type: Offensive, S rank.
Description: This technique can be done only if the first two portions of the LiuHe BaFa Fist were completed successfully. If they were, then the user strikes once more, placing his fingertips on the opponents heart and forehead, both being previously untouched areas. This shocks both the circulatory system, and the nervous system, paralyzing the enemy for a few moments, then killing them.

Last edited by jtkhorb on Tue 14 Oct 2008, 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Oct 2008, 2:50 pm

not everyone can use sage techniques, naruto can only use them because one, he was jariya's student, two, he was the "child of prophecy" or something, and three, he had the toad sage to teach him
Back to top Go down
lololololol
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
lololololol

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Oct 2008, 3:10 pm

Technically, the first two have nothing to do with it, Unless all those other toad statues were Jiraiya's students and child prophecies as well. And the toad sage aren't the only sage's, as Orochimaru and Tsunade both have their own sages as well. Now on the site here, we have sannin, which means we have those teaching the sannin. And as I don't see our resident toad or turtle sage anywhere, I'd rather consider it be part of his history.

Finally, are you even capable of approving this? Because if not, I'd rather a different opinion, no offense meant, but arguing about it with you may not be helping my case.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Oct 2008, 3:16 pm

no i can't approve it, i just know what i'm talking about

and there is nothing saying that oro and tsunade's summons have sages like the toad, and naruto was only considered to be taught the sage techniques because he was jiraya's student and the "child of prophecy", and i'm not sure, but as far as i know you don't have the toad summoning contract, meaning that the only known sage teacher is unavailable to you
Back to top Go down
lololololol
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
lololololol

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Oct 2008, 3:20 pm

You do have your points, but look at it this way. If we were playing by what was 'only known', we wouldn't have this custom jutsu thread. There's very little saying I can't have created a turtle sage to go along with my character. And if we have to get into details about it, I mean, direct details, pure facts. I wouldn't even need a sage, just a generally smart creature who understood natural energy. And based upon pure facts, I do have a summoning, for Genbu, who happens to be a sea god... For some reason, he sounds qualified. If I need to change it so that he taught me the technique, so be it, but there's nothing saying this shouldn't work.

I can however, understand limitations. As in, there are only so many sages, so not everyone can use the natural energy and sage techniques. But as I'm the first to bring up sage techniques on the sight, I don't see an issue there.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Oct 2008, 3:22 pm

ok, i'll step back than and let an admin/mod decide
Back to top Go down
lololololol
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
lololololol

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Oct 2008, 3:24 pm

Thank you, that's appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 2:23 pm

Rock First Finisher - Taijutsu - Rank C - Custom
The user requires to be in the air, above the target. The user then loads power to his arms and falls toward the target and slamming with his fists or weapons at the victim.

Rock Second Finisher - Taijutsu - Rank - C - Custom
The user requires to be in the air, above the target. The user then dives toward the target and loads power to his/her leg and at the last second, turns around to make a volt and throws his leg toward the victim's head.

Rock Third Finisher - Taijutsu - Rank D - Custom
The user grabs the opponents head and he drops ahead making the victim fall with his head to the ground.

Shadow Kick - Taijutsu - Rank C - Custom
The user bents down to dodge any possible fist attacks. After that the user quickly is flanking the opponent and then throws a kick straight toward the victim's head.

Leg Crush Technique - Taijutsu - Rank C - Custom
Requirement to this technique is to grab a hold of the opponent's leg. Then the user stomps at the knee area of the binded leg and brings down the whole opponent's leg to the ground and keeps the hold, to cause pain to the victim.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 2:44 pm

Gilgamesh wrote:
Flaming Fart Jutsu
Type: Ninjutsu
Affinity: Air + Fire
A technique bound to kill any enemy that decides to attack from the back, either from the flame's, smell or laughter. The user makes the required handseals. The chakra inside thier body begins to build up, and the Air in thier stomach becomes melavolant. Suddenly, the user shouts and Farts at the same time, releasing an Array of flame's at the enemy. Since fart contain certain gases, it smell REALLY bad and the flames are more violent than usual.

Approved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 2:46 pm

Fumito wrote:
Rock First Finisher - Taijutsu - Rank C - Custom
The user requires to be in the air, above the target. The user then loads power to his arms and falls toward the target and slamming with his fists or weapons at the victim.

Rock Second Finisher - Taijutsu - Rank - C - Custom
The user requires to be in the air, above the target. The user then dives toward the target and loads power to his/her leg and at the last second, turns around to make a volt and throws his leg toward the victim's head.

Rock Third Finisher - Taijutsu - Rank C - Custom
The user grabs the opponents head and he drops ahead making the victim fall with his head to the ground.

Shadow Kick - Taijutsu - Rank C - Custom
The user bents down to dodge any possible fist attacks. After that the user quickly is flanking the opponent and then throws a kick straight toward the victim's head.

Leg Crush Technique - Taijutsu - Rank C - Custom
Requirement to this technique is to grab a hold of the opponent's leg. Then the user stomps at the knee area of the binded leg and brings down the whole opponent's leg to the ground and keeps the hold, to cause pain to the victim.

all right all approved
please move them to your own app
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 2:49 pm

Calabolg
Type: Anti-Unit
Calabolg is a weapon of Legend. It is shaped in the form of a drill. The drill can spin when supplied with Mana. It can be used for breaking defense with good effectivity. Its main use is to defend against Elemental Attacks. Since It uses a drilling motion, it disrupts the Media of attack in case of Air, Water and Sand based attacks. [ or any other partly fluid type media].
Strongest against Air, then Water and lastly Sand. It can also be thrown at the enemy for increased Damage.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 3:03 pm

Mashiro's wrote:

Description / Effects: This technique coats Masahiro’s eyes with a light layer of water, convexed inwards. This allows Masahiro’s eyes to gather more light enabling him to see what most wouldn’t in the dark. Additionally he can increase how convex the lens is, in order to create a telescope affect, allowing him to see over greater distances.

I think it could work but... Water's characteristics is to be blur.

Jutsu Name: Water Release: Reoccuring Eclipse
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu, S rank, Supplementary
Description / Effects: By unleashing chakra into the air, Masahiro can allow the moisture to condensate, generating clouds. His general use of this, is to block out the sun completely, basking the immediate area in total darkness. Additionally, if he creates a more condensed cloud, he can force it to rain, though this cloud will not necessarily block out the sun and would perhaps only create some grey skies.

APPROVED

Jutsu Name: Water Release: Unlocking Water Blades
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu, C rank, Supplementary
Description / Effects: Using a nearby water source, Masahiro forms a sword-like structure by compounding and solidifying water molecules. This bladed weapon looks roughly like a key, and is nearly three feet in length. It is unknown as to how many Masahiro can create and wield, as he has been known to often dual-wield at least two of the bladed weapons.

APPROVED

Jutsu Name: Water Release: Sonic Crush
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu, B rank, Offensive
Description / Effects: Using his water blade, Masahiro will pierce the surface of a large body of water. Then, by quickly turning the key and unleashing chakra through it, he can create a sonic wave capable of rocking anything that inhabits the water, straight to it’s core. Though a powerful technique, Masahiro hates using it in the ocean, as it kills animals far and wide.

APPROVED

Jutsu Name: Suiryuudan no Jutsu (Water Prison Technique)
Jutsu Type: Supplementary, C rank.
Description: Water Prison Jutsu is a trapping technique that imprisons an opponent in a sphere of water. After performing the necessary hand seals, water will begin to form around the target, eventually creating the spherical, liquid prison that allows little mobility. The user must have their arm or another part of their body within the prison at all times or the prison will disappear.

APPROVED

Jutsu Name: Suiton: Suigadan (Water Release: Water Fang Bullet)
Description / Effects: This jutsu creates a circle of crushing water spikes around the opponent. It is very difficult to evade, however it will also require a sufficient water source nearby the target, preferably right below it.

APPROVED

Jutsu Name: Suiton: Teppoudama No Jutsu (Water Release: Bullet)
Description / Effects: A Suiton technique where the user gathers a large amount of water in their mouth and then shots it out into a spherical projectile

APPROVED

Jutsu Name: Suiton: Suijinheki (Water Release: Water Encampment Wall)
Jutsu Type: Defensive, A rank.
Description / Effects: This defensive jutsu creates a wall of water that can be up to 360° if necessary. This wall of water is especially efficient at stopping Elemental and Taijutsu techniques.

APPROVED

Jutsu Name: Suiton: Hahonryū (Water Release: Rapid Crusher)
Description / Effects: This technique creates a ball of spiralling water in the users hand, which can then either be driven into the opponent to create a drilling effect, or fire streams of condensed water at highspeed.

APPROVED

Description / Effects: Liu He Ba Fa (Water Style) is one of the major internal martial arts, having been passed down from generation to generation. In translation, it literally means Six Harmonies and Eight Principles. In essence, it utilizes the power of strong fist (Xingyi) at it’s center, the stepping patterns of gentle fist (Bagua) for it’s turning and spinning, and the neutralizing power of taiji (or tai chi chuan) for it’s variations. Its movements are sometimes high, sometimes low, sometimes fast, sometimes slow. These movements resemble that of floating clouds, and flowing water that is sometimes calm, sometimes surging. Therefore, it is also known as Water Style. The movements of Liu He Ba Fa are constantly fluctuating with clearly defined forward, backward, upward, downward, and lateral motions. Because of these motions, the user can easily incorporate water techniques into the martial art.

Why is this S ranked?

My comments to the jutsus have been put in the quote.
Back to top Go down
lololololol
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
lololololol

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 3:08 pm

Quote :

I think it could work but... Water's characteristics is to be blur.

If it's thin enough and doesn't waver (which is exactly what it is thanks to my chakra), it kind of works like a contact lens, except it can change how much it curves so that it alters how much your vision improves by.

Quote :

Why is this S ranked?

Because to learn water style taijutsu one first has to master strong fist (lee's taijutsu style.), then one has to master gentle fist (Hyuuga style taijutsu, however picture it with just the motions and not the tenketsu striking) just to get the motions down. Additionally it has certain fatal techniques within the style, the ones posted below it for example. So not only is it dangerous, it's extremely hard to learn, making it S ranked.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 3:53 pm

Masahiro wrote:

Jutsu Name: LiuHe Fist (Water Style Fist)
Description: A standard routine, LiuHe Bafa Fist is part of Water Style taijutsu, the LiuHe Fist being the first portion of the technique, and is capable of significant damage on it’s own. Moving through thirty-three postures, the user is capable of striking his opponent up to fifty-five times. These strikes are centered around the muscular system, and by fueling the technique with chakra, the user can make his opponents muscles significantly limp, giving him the over all advantage.
APPROVED

jutsu wrote:

Jutsu Name: BaFa Fist (Water Style Fist)
Description: A standard routine, LiuHe Bafa Fist is part of Water Style taijutsu, the BaFa Fist being the second portion of the technique, and is normally reserved to be used after the first one, as it requires an easier target to strike. Like the first, the user moves through a different set of thirty-three postures, striking the opponent another fifty-five times. However, this time, the strikes are targeting internal organs, and cause damage that if not treated can be fatal.
The internal organs are protected by the body, muscles and bones. The gentle fist style can attack the organs because it sneaks up to them through the chakra circulation.

jutsu wrote:

Jutsu Name: LiuHe BaFa Fist: Totsunyuu Kawa (Water Style Fist: Rushing River)
Jutsu Type: Offensive, S rank.
Description: This technique can be done only if the first two portions of the LiuHe BaFa Fist were completed successfully. If they were, then the user strikes once more, placing his fingertips on the opponents heart and forehead, both being previously untouched areas. This shocks both the circulatory system, and the nervous system, paralyzing the enemy for a few moments, then killing them.
Gentle fist is a Hyuuga bloodline technique.
Back to top Go down
lololololol
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
lololololol

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 4:56 pm

Actually, seeing the tenketsu and utilizing gentle fist to it's potential by being able to channel chakra through those tenketsu is the hyuuga's bloodline technique. Gentlefist is just a fighting style. Additionally, if you were to send a shockwave of chakra through that mass of muscles and bones, it would eventually reach the internal organs, which aren't as durable as the muscles and bones themselves, meaning it would cause them more damage.

So yes, my character can't seal off the tenketsu, but he can still utilize the fighting motions of gentle fist. The reason being, gentle fist in the manga and anime is based off a real martial art called bagua zhang (or circle walking), Liu He Ba Fa is a real martial art as well, known as water style, and it incorporates some of the poses and strikes involved in bagua zhang.

Ahehe, sorry for being so adamant about it, I've simply researched it quite proficiently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Costum Jutsu's
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next