Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Second Half Of The Scroll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Second Half Of The Scroll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Second Half Of The Scroll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Second Half Of The Scroll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Second Half Of The Scroll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Second Half Of The Scroll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Second Half Of The Scroll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Second Half Of The Scroll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Second Half Of The Scroll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Second Half Of The Scroll

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Bojongles
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Mr. Bojongles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Ex-KonohaKagure

Second Half Of The Scroll - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Half Of The Scroll   Second Half Of The Scroll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008, 2:46 am

Itachi was now beginning to get tired of Miyuki using her Ninjutsu to counterhis Genjutsu. Suddenly, Miyuki's face began chipping of. In its place, came the face of Ki. Slowelt it began to take over her face, soon it was covering half her face. His face was completely covered in Hatred and and evil look.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Village: Sound

PostSubject: Re: Second Half Of The Scroll   Second Half Of The Scroll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008, 2:55 am

miyuki looked in a mirror. and said dully. "okay now this is just weird. i know im kis daughter and all, but you have to be desperate to stoop this low."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bojongles
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Mr. Bojongles

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Second Half Of The Scroll   Second Half Of The Scroll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008, 2:59 am

Itachi remained unamused at this. He Kept the genjutsu going, when suddenly Ki said " You little brat. All my life you've been haunting me and annoying me. Now ill get you back for every little pain you ever caused me" Ki said with a demented look on his face. Miyuki's hand on the side Ki's face was grabbed her neck. The Grip wasso hard that her mouth began to bleed a little.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: Second Half Of The Scroll   Second Half Of The Scroll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008, 2:59 am

Metaru had been ignored, which was, actually entertaining, because in doing so, he was now standing beside Miyuki, holding a jar of francium open, throwing it in her direction. Because she had neglected him, she had fully ignored him, choosing to look elsewhere, meaning she wouldn't be able to change the atomic structure of the francium at the moment, or dodge it.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Second Half Of The Scroll   Second Half Of The Scroll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008, 3:03 am

one of her pupils caught the movement. " jeez ki accepts getting hit because he had killed my only freind when i was 12. her name was ille, and since that day he ate her, he regrats it. he takes antidepressants because he even tried to kill himself. so i hit him everyday so he wont die. when i was gone, nina took the priveledge of carrying on my work. so this is not ki." she said quickly. punching her face and breaking the gen. she then turned the last of the francium into water.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Second Half Of The Scroll   Second Half Of The Scroll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008, 3:04 am

(Excuse me, you're caught in a genjutsu? Explain how you can freely move your eyes right now, or fist for that matter)
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bojongles
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Mr. Bojongles

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Second Half Of The Scroll   Second Half Of The Scroll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008, 3:06 am

[ not only that. But like i have said. Only an ally can remove Itachi's genjutsu. No matter who its im fighting. my Genjutsu cannot be removed by them. Thats why Itachi is the master of Genjutsu ]
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Second Half Of The Scroll   Second Half Of The Scroll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008, 3:09 am

(yes, but if you see one of the ep. there is a side show where they use your gen as an example, you can either hit the user or the victum to get out of the gen. and if the user is powerful enough (mentally or phisically) they can release it with a gen of their own. i used mine through reason and mindset to force my own self to hit me as hard as i could in that state)
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Second Half Of The Scroll   Second Half Of The Scroll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008, 3:11 am

(Um, no, you can't remove it yourself, you're immobile, completely. That's like me saying, you just tried to turn my technique to water, but it didn't work because I was too strong with my chakra.)
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Second Half Of The Scroll   Second Half Of The Scroll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008, 3:13 am

(you said you threw it, you said nothing about chakra. and they only said that i froze, you didnt say anything about the gen. and if you want me to look like ki and make him say that, you have to be a better actor.)
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Second Half Of The Scroll   Second Half Of The Scroll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008, 3:16 am

(Oh, would you rather I say I was too strong with my throw, because that makes your theory sound even dumber...)
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Second Half Of The Scroll   Second Half Of The Scroll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008, 3:17 am

(eh, to settle this matter i will intervene. ignore the answer from miyuki f you choose. im just tired of your futile babbling) ki jumped up and forced miyuki to teleport out of the room. letting her to deal with the gen somewhere else. he then took the francium to his shoulder. he had turned it into water since it wasnt enforced with chakra. "eh......true, true...."
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Second Half Of The Scroll   Second Half Of The Scroll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008, 3:24 am

"Close call Ki."

Metaru was out of Francium now, but he still had other techniques. Raising his right hand and dropping the bottle, he charged his five fingers with electricity, aiming them at Ki.

"Itachi move! Scatter Shot Technique!"

Five bolts of lightning fired out of his hand, lighting the room up in a bright flash.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Second Half Of The Scroll   Second Half Of The Scroll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008, 3:26 am

the room was full of the past dead bodies. their blood fulled the room. and thats what itachis feet got stuck in when he stumbled back. ki had gone back to cannibalism. his eyes were bright now and as he smiled, his needled teeth showed. ki did a chi barrier and with the circular feild he made rubber cover it, even the bottom and top. so the rubber hardend and let loose when the electricity discharged. if that didnt work, his chi feild would.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Second Half Of The Scroll   Second Half Of The Scroll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008, 3:31 am

Metaru held his other hand behind his back, unbeknownst to everyone else in the room, he had charged those fingers with electricity as well. His raised hand clenched though, then shot into the floor. His metal disk separated, running down his arm and into the floor boards too. It then passed underneath the shield, where it broke the floorboards and attempted to grab Ki's legs. If Ki dropped the shield for even a second, metaru was going to let him have the second half.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Second Half Of The Scroll   Second Half Of The Scroll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008, 3:36 am

ki let go of the chifeild. but the rubber now turned to stone. "eh.....stuoid eye." ki had accidentally turned the stone into onyx after releasing the chi feild, mixing up the atoms and causing the onyx to break. it was either that or causing an atom to split apart, destroying the world.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Second Half Of The Scroll   Second Half Of The Scroll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008, 3:37 am

Seeing Ki's shield crack, Metaru fired not all blasts at once, but one after the other, all directly at the same spot. The first thre only made the cracking worse, but the last two just managed to sneak through.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Second Half Of The Scroll   Second Half Of The Scroll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008, 3:39 am

ki had turned his skin dark brown. making the electricity bounce off him. he had made a rubber overskin. which was horrible to shed. "eh....one must make up for his mistakes."
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Second Half Of The Scroll   Second Half Of The Scroll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008, 3:42 am

Having directed nearly all of Ki's attention, Metaru's metal had latched itself onto his ankles. After seeing that his bolts glanced off, Metaru hauled up with his other hand, which was still in the floor, causing the metal to pull back, in an attempt to rip Ki through the floorboards.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Second Half Of The Scroll   Second Half Of The Scroll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008, 3:44 am

ki quickly pulled ut his staff, taking off the top showing a sword. and cut the floor so when he did fall down, the splinters would not hit anybody. he then threw senbons that the oposite wall.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Second Half Of The Scroll   Second Half Of The Scroll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008, 3:48 am

Metaru's head jerked up, hearing the whizzing at senbons, seeing them hit the wall, he went back to his work. as Ki was pulled up through the floor, it gave Metaru a glory chance for a hit. But first, he noted the sword, and using the left hand, he bent it backwards and away from him, all using magnetism. He then used the metal he had used to pull Ki towards him to coat his right arm, a simpler version of his iron body technique, then threw a powerhouse punch in Ki's direction.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Second Half Of The Scroll   Second Half Of The Scroll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008, 3:52 am

(im still stuck in the rubbersuit so you cant use the magnetism on my body. but you can use it on my sword.) ki had dropped the sword. and blocked the kick. then the wooden senbons he had used to throw at the dead bodies nailed on the walls.whizzed after metaru. they were petrified so they were as hard as any stone or metal, but her was unable to control them. unlike ki. "eh. before we get into any real fights. i want to ask you two things."
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Second Half Of The Scroll   Second Half Of The Scroll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008, 4:00 am

(Fair enough, I wasn't really planning on using it on your body, just the metal wrapped around your legs.)

Senbon were fast, and Metaru hadn't really come up with a back up plan. Using the metal on his arm, he reverted it back to his disk like form, and holding it, he managed to just get it down in time to block most of the senbon. Even still, one cut into his leg, deep... and he was out of Francium.

"What would that be Ki?"

As Ki was still standing in front of him and Metaru was now holding the shield up defensively, he used his steel bullet technique to fire four bullets out of the front of the shield in Ki's direction.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bojongles
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Mr. Bojongles

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Second Half Of The Scroll   Second Half Of The Scroll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008, 6:46 am

[ Ki, i didn't stumble. IT WAS A FREEGIN ILLUSION. Will you stop controling my chara ]
Itachi who was just a passive observer to this was observing both the fighters, but his interest seemed to be drawn towards Ki. Ki's movements were unusual. He thought Normally, if anyone fought Metaru, he could just repel them by using his powers to turns the enemies body into a certain ' pole ' and his body the same, causing them to miss [ Meaning the metal in thier bodies or weapons and then the same for him. If you don't already do that, then here's another idea for you ].
But this man, or thing, is able to change his body into any substance he likes. To do that, the basic step is to change the Elec. config of an element by using the free electrons present in the surrounding area. But something is different here. Using such a technique is not only impossible but requires tremendous energy. But this man seems to be able to do this without any trouble. . While still thinking, Itachi was worried that he had wasted to much time with Miyuki. " Metaru, do you need help or should i assist Eiichiro ? " Itachi tried to confirm as he didn't want to risk someone with abilities like Metaru.
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sand

PostSubject: Re: Second Half Of The Scroll   Second Half Of The Scroll - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008, 10:46 am

Obito Uchiha quietly walked through the hall to the Riakage Room, Obito observed the fight.
The fight should be over with soon.
And the second half of the scroll?
Obito waited queitly for some reactions and or get that enemy gaurd down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second Half Of The Scroll   Second Half Of The Scroll - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Second Half Of The Scroll
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next