Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Second Half Of The Scroll - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Second Half Of The Scroll - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Second Half Of The Scroll - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Second Half Of The Scroll - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Second Half Of The Scroll - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Second Half Of The Scroll - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Second Half Of The Scroll - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Second Half Of The Scroll - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Second Half Of The Scroll - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Second Half Of The Scroll

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Second Half Of The Scroll - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Half Of The Scroll   Second Half Of The Scroll - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008, 5:57 pm

the senbons bounced back and hoverd above the two people. when the bullets went for ki, he put up another chi sheild. "one, what kind of tea do you like and two, may i join your organization for the second time?"
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: Second Half Of The Scroll   Second Half Of The Scroll - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008, 6:01 pm

Metaru's shield flipped back around to his back, where it tried to absorb the senbons that were stuck in it. Hm, they're not metal.

"Mostly, Pu-erh Tea, I find it has a very distinguished taste. And as for the organization, I would say yes Ki, but for there are two reasons I won't. 1. You're trying to kill me! and 2. It's up to Eiiichiro not me. Other then that, I'm game, and yes Itachi, a little help please!"

As the bullets bounced off of the chi shield, Metaru formed a hand seal, molding the bullets into a large drill which then attempted to drill through the shield, though it did more of just pushing it back. Eventually though, a small fissure like crack was made in the shield, the drill starting to push through.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Second Half Of The Scroll   Second Half Of The Scroll - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008, 6:09 pm

ki made it stronger and then enforced it with chakra, making it spin. destroying the drills. "eh, i thought we were suposed to fight to get in. though i guess that is not the case here." he said, dropping the sheld and materialized his staff. leaning on it a bit. he then made it hit one of the dead bodies.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Second Half Of The Scroll   Second Half Of The Scroll - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008, 6:11 pm

Metaru paused too for the moment, caching his breath. "No, you have to believe in what we're doing, and you have to be strong. But unfortunately Ki, with the way you're loyalties lie, I don't think we could trust you."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Second Half Of The Scroll   Second Half Of The Scroll - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008, 6:24 pm

ki smiled. "very well, just remember that i am always open." ki had lit the walls on fire. and then he teleported away.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Second Half Of The Scroll   Second Half Of The Scroll - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Oct 2008, 6:28 pm

Metaru raised his hands, and his metal struck out everywhere, layering itself paper thin over the walls, but smothering them. When he removed the metal, the bodies were gone, presumably having either teleported away with Ki or having disintegrated by the fires.

Turning his head, Metaru spoke solemnly, "Itachi, the scroll isn't here, we'll search elsewhere." He then proceeded to walk out the door past Kitaro, handing him a paper slip. "For the damages that KI caused."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bojongles
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Mr. Bojongles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Ex-KonohaKagure

PostSubject: Re: Second Half Of The Scroll   Second Half Of The Scroll - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2008, 1:58 am

Itachi just looked at Kitaro's eye's in a dangerous way as he exited along with Metaru.
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sand

PostSubject: Re: Second Half Of The Scroll   Second Half Of The Scroll - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Nov 2008, 9:18 am

Obito Uchiha just watched silently
Maybe I can find it with my sharingan...
Obito had awaken the sharingan for the second time here.
Obito jumps out of the window and goes on the roof.
"I think it might be in the Riakage's room and in that scroll room also." Obito said, thinking.
"Hmmm, we can try that place next."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second Half Of The Scroll   Second Half Of The Scroll - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Second Half Of The Scroll
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4